Journey of Two Not So Usual Lovers

Story Info
Son and mom becomes lovers during a journey.
1.2k words
271.1k
31
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chithu
chithu
26 Followers

The things I reveal may sound crazy to at least some of you. But these things happened for real, read this chapter and send your suggestions so that I will be able to continue in a better way in future.

I belong to an ancient Brahmin family of Trichur in Kerala, south India. My father, Mr. Radhakrishnan I A S was the director of agriculture and my mom, Sujatha antharjanam, a high school teacher. As customary in our family my mom and dad got married when they were very young. My mother was my father's sister's daughter and our custom allows that marriage. It so happened that my mother soon gave birth to my sister and I do not want to reveal her age then as that may be against U S laws. Now she is 35 and I am 18 and my sister Renuka 20 and my father is 36 and now the readers can guess it. My sister got married a year ago and it's my uncle (my mother's younger brother) who married her. He is senior to her by 5 years; they live at the nearby town.

Now let me come to the story proper. After 21 years of marriage, my parents desired to have one more child as I will be out of home shortly and they will be left alone. Life will be monotonous for them if they do not have a reason to work. Moreover we were reasonably rich and they too were earning a high pay. I had completed my junior college and was contemplating higher studies at Australia.

One day my father called me and told me about their desire and I can go only after her conceiving a baby. I was totally disappointed as that meant postponing my plans by a year. Anyway, I had no other choice and agreed to their conditions as I found it reasonable.

Nearly after a month my father called me again and told me that my mother wants to go for a pilgrimage during her school vacation and the same period is a very busy one for my father to go with her. As I am free I must accompany her for the month long pilgrimage to north Indian temples. I had no other choice, but had to accept. So we decided to leave for the pilgrimage on 15 April 2003 and to return by 20 May. Tickets were reserved in A/C first class coupe, so that our journey will be comfortable and plans were arranged as we will be spending most of our nights in train and day times at various temples. Though tickets are costlier we will be saving a lot by avoiding hotel bills.

Now, let me describe my parents. My father is a lean, tired looking man, who due to his official worries looks 10 years older than his age. But my mom is just opposite of what my dad is. She is fair with the characteristic sandalwood colour of an antharjanam (as Namboothiri Brahmin women are known as), 5'3'' tall, longhaired, average built with nose ring. People around us were gossiping that she was actually not our mom and were concocting stories around her. Her breasts were firm and her face as fresh as an early morning rose.

As planned we started our journey by Rajdhani express on 15 April. We arrived at the station by 8.30 P M, though the train will arrive only by 1 A M. My father came to see us off at the station and he went back after dropping at the station as he had to go somewhere else. On arriving at the station, my mom told me that I should not address her as 'amma' (mom in Malayalam) in public, as people will not believe us to be real mom and son, though we really are. She asked me to call her by her pet name, 'Suji' in public, and I was allowed to call her as mom in private throughout the journey. I agreed. To my surprise another thing happened immediately thereafter. A Tamil lady who was also waiting for the train asked my mom about us and she told her that I am her husband and we are going on a honeymoon trip right after our marriage. I was rather shocked. At that time a lady came with jasmine flowers and the old lady presented my mom with a long garland of the same to me and asked me to tie it on my mom's hair, as it was customary for them that a husband should do it to a 'sumangali' (Married woman with her husband alive). My mom without any hesitation turned around to show her long hair towards me and I did it with a shivering hand, as I had never ever in my life had thought of my mom in that position.

The lady noticed the black thread on my moms neck and enquired her what that is my mom told her it is her mangalsutra, (symbol of marriage among Brahmins) but the lady immediately told her that as we are traveling north the mangalsutra should be of yellow thread and she asked her son to buy one from the nearest shop. Her son brought one immediately. Now the lady wanted me to tie the same around my mom's neck. I was embarrassed and did not know what to do. But my mom was very casual and she too encouraged me to tie around her. She told me in a husky voice that I should do this to avoid any suspicion. I hesitantly did the same. To my relief the train arrived and I was glad that I need not undergo any further embarrassment. But my happiness was short lived as the old lady and her family was put up in the very next coupe of ours.

As we entered the coupe, my mom told me that she wants to change her sari and get into her casual night dress and to my shock she took out a sleeveless see through dress material from her bag and I have never seen her in such a dress before. She removed her sari as I turned my face the other side but she was totally unconcerned of my presence there. The coolness of the air conditioning with the intoxicating smell of the jasmine flower in my mom's head had already had its toll on my sexual urges and this act of my mom was too much for my dick and it was already pole like. I was so engulfed in controlling my feelings and I came back to the world when my mom announced that is over and I turned and again I was surprised because I could see the brassieres and her panties clearly through her dress. I yelled "mom. What is this? If any one comes in what you will do?" my mom calmly replied " chithu dear, no one will, we are inside a private coupe and I insisted for this to have some freedom for our journey and I will change into a more descent dress during the day time. Moreover, now you are my husband officially as you have tied a mangalsutra around my neck and no woman is sigh before her husband" saying this she passed a cunning smile.

To Be Continued…

Send me your valuable comments and suggestions regarding how I should proceed the story further. I would like to avoid clichés and your suggestions will be of great help.

chithu
chithu
26 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
next chapter

where is d next chapter dude waiting 4 d next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please continue

please continue . its a great story. very hot one indeed. dont leave incest lovers in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where is the next chapter

the next chapter PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow it was something it got me so wet

i loved it i was so horny reading it that i had to use something;) waitng 4more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice one

where are the remaining parts??? publish them asap

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories