Journey on the Orient Express 01

Story Info
A holiday trip on an old train gets steamy.
1.3k words
3.84
27.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I had wanted a bit of holidays for a long time and I thought about going to Venice on the Orient Express. We both love long train journeys, as long as they are comfortable enough to allow us to rest, and I just thought this was a great opportunity to enjoy the journey as much as the destination. For the occasion, I had bought her a new edition of Murder on the Orient Express (she loves whodunits and this one in particular,) and... a red transparent nightgown. I thought the motion of the train would induce to some very erotic moments. I was right, but it went way further than this.

So when did it really start? In Paris maybe, when we boarded the train. We got in our cabin. It was small but comfortable.

"Oh this is a lovely idea you had darling" did she say. She kissed me, I kissed her back, groping her ass...

"Tonight should we go to the restaurant or call room service?"

"Well, as I can see you might want room service, but let's try the restaurant darling." She started rubing her mound against my hardening cock. "However, she added, let's first calm us down a bit."

Anna started kissing my mouth fully and grabbed my ass and pull my cock closer to her mound. I kissed her back, unbottoning her shirt eagerly. Her luscious boobs were barely contained by her white bra and I started kissing the cleavage, going up and down her neckline. I pulled down the straps, revealing her big dark nipples, that were beautifully contrasting against her pale skin. I kissed, licked, nibbled until she was moaning loudly. She brought my face to her mouth and kissed me hungrily, unbuttoning my shirt in the same time and rubbing her bush against my cock. My hairy chest was now bare, she rubbed her big tits against it, grunting.

"Now my darling, let's do something about that cock of yours"

She kisses my mouth again, then my chest, going slowly down to my belly then kisses my erect cock, from the tip of it to the base and moved up to the tip again... I was the one grunting now. Anna then slowly swallowed my cock and started blowing it like a pornstar. She is very greedy when she gives blow jobs. I could hear the slurpy meetings of my dick and her mouth, feeling her wanton lips going up and down. It was divine.

"That's it slut, suck my hard cock you whore!"

While she was doing this she was slowly taking off her skirt. I could see her ample ass, barely contained in her panties, wiggling as she was blowing me. I pinched her big nipples, and when I couldn't take it anymore I ordered her to get up, pushed her on the bed, nearly ripped her panties off as I was taking them off her and ram my hard pole into her wanting cunt.

"You want it whore? You want my hard cock?"

"Oh yes, my perv, fuck me like this!"

"That's it slut, take it you big slut!"

I could feel her orgasm growing in her body and soon it took it. I couldn't resist for much longer myself and started cumming as she was climaxing. It was wonderful feeling her wanting flesh against me...

We rested like this for a while, just lying next to each other's, my cum in her wanting hole. Then we started hearing the train getting in motion. The steady rythm of the movement and the sound of the engines was very erotic in itself and I started desiring her again, but I needed to regain strenghts. We kissed.

"That was delicious darling, thank you" she finally said.

"Thank you my love! Now we must get ready for dinner."

"You know we got pretty loud, someone may have heard us."

"They got a nice show for free then. Would you mind?"

She smiled mischivieously.

"Oh course not. Nobody knows us here."

"Then since nobody knows us here, you can wear that sexy dress that shows a lot of cleavage tonight for the meal. I want to appreciate my feast while we are having dinner."

"Oh you pervy darling! Well, I will, and other men will enjoy the view."

Anna and I dressed for the meal. I had a dark suit and blue shirt with tie, she had that dark blue dress with deep cleavage I had bought her. With her lacy push up bra, half her boobs were visible, everything above her nipples. She would not wear it very often at home, only with a long scarf to cover her bare shoulders and the cleavage. She was wearing the scarf still, but she had placed him a bit lower so it was covering less.

"Well, you don't want everyone to see my tits, she said with a smile, after all there might be law for public indecency even in a train, but it's exciting to put them on display for your eyes."

"And others..." I added.

"Oh you perv" she said, kissing me and lightly touching my cock, which was getting hard again.

As I was about to grab her ass she stopped me, pushed my hand back gently.

"Later darling. I am famished and we'll need energy."

So we went to the wagon restaurant. It was still early and not overcrowded, but they were already a few people, mainly couples. I could see a few men glancing discreetly at Anna's charms on display. There were a few tables free, but none by the window, where we wanted to be. However, I saw a small four seats table that was perfect, in the corner, somewhat remote from the others, but it was occupied by an fifty something Indian gentleman. He was tall, large, a broad belly on a thick, strong frame and had a thick black beard that was turning grey at the side and at the moustache, which were very thick. He was reading Murder on the Orient Express with a glass of white wine in his hand and had not noticed us. I very naughty idea came to my mind.

"Why don't we sit there?" I whispered to Anna.

"Bill, you are not serious, we cannot impose ourselves on him!"

"Why not? He sure won't mind you!"

"He is all into his book and probably doesn't want to be disturbed, especially if he's alone. He probably came on to have his own romantic experience of the Orient Express, just like us, we can't impose on his dream."

"Anna, he came here for adventure, like all of us here. And what's more exciting than a buxom blonde like you at a man's table? Besides, you'll be by the window, so you can see the land a bit, and you will not have all the men at the tables staring at your boobs."

"No instead I'll have only two." she said with a sly smile.

"And that's also another experience I'll enjoy, he will enjoy and I think you will enjoy."

Anna and I had done things like this in the past, in fact she had been fucked in front of me by a businessman I was working for, at my request. We had both tremendously enjoyed it. I knew she had had black lovers before me and had been curious about Indian men.

"Oh darling, if this is what you want... Well, I'm going to be a good wife and follow you, my perv. I do have to say this is quite exciting."

So we went to the table. I did the introduction:

"Sorry to disturb you in your read, but my wife and I would like to join you in your meal. We love sitting by the window and thought it is nice to know new passengers. Since you are alone, would you mind if we keep you company?"

The man smiled broadly at the view of Anna.

"Not at all, he said with a strong Indian accent. As you said it is nice to socialize in such long journeys."

He was staring at Anna saying this. We thanked him and sat down, I took Anna's scarf off, putting her big melons on display. Our new companion noticed with pleased eyes.

"This is Anna, I said, and I'm Bill. To whom do we have the pleasure?"