Journey on the Orient Express 02

Story Info
Anna offers herself to a lover, with my consent.
1.7k words
4.3
18.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our companion introduced himself as Sunjeev.

We ordered starts and main meals. Dinner was very pleasant. Our companion was a shop owner in the UK and had a made a good bit of money selling cheap electronic goods. He was divorced and travelling alone so "he could meet interesting people". we agreed it was the best way. He made Anna laughed a lot, which is always a great way to seduce her... Anna was also on seduction mode: every time the waiter was coming she covered her cleavage with her scarf, then was taking it off once the man was gone, putting it clearly on display for Sunjeev's appreciative eyes. I was stroking her leg as we chatted with our new friend, she moved my hand between her legs. I felt the wetness.

We talked about the novel they were both reading, Sunjeev joking that Anna and him should start a book club. We also talked a fair deal about Paris, which Sunjeev always loved to go to and always leaved with regret. Knowing I was a fluent French speaker, he asked Anna what I had taught her. She started mentioning the usual: bonjour, bonsoir, etc. Thinking about moving things forward, I said:

"Oh darling, you forget one."

"Do I?"

"Gros tetons. It means big tits" I explained to Sunjeev. Anna blushed, but smiled.

"I can see this can come very useful when you want to know what a rude Frenchman says about you." said Sunjeev.

"Oh, but Bill says this himself. Those are words Sunjeev, not necessarily bad ones or rude ones. They can be pleasant said by the right person in the right context."

"And besides, I said, Anna has gorgeous big tits and it would be foolish of me not to compliment her on it... In the language of love and lust."

"Yes, agreed Sunjeev, one has to appreciate such beautiful partner..."

"With words, eyes and touch" said Anna, putting the emphasis on the last word.

Suddenly Sunjeev excuses himself for a minute.

"What do you think he went to?" Anna asked.

"If he is shy, maybe in his compartment to masturbate, if he couldn't take it anymore. You certainly turned him on."

"Oh but he's not the only one I turned on I hope."

I placed her hand on my hard cock.

"No he's not, I whispered. And you are also wet my slut."

"Why do you want me to do, perv? Let this stranger fuck me?"

"I think that's the idea, if he didn't go and masturbate and still has his energy."

"Even if he did...I'll give him some."

"And either way, I'll fuck you afterwards. But I hope I can see his dark face fucking your gros tetons tonight."

"Oh you perv! Then he will, Bill, since that's what you ask of me, I'll be a whore."

Sunjeev came back and said he had put the whole meal on his bill. We protested, but he said it was a pleasure.

"But I would be very happy if you would take the dessert in my compartment."

We couldn't refuse this...

Sunjeev's cabin was as narrow as ours. When we got in, the desserts tray was already there. There was plenty of choice: black forest gateau, creme brulee, walnut and coffee cakes, various tartes...

I sat on the little chair and Anna sat next to Sunjeev on the bed. Sunjeev took a piece of black forest, placed it on a plate, took a spoon and presented a bite to my plump love.

"My dear Anna, said Sunjeev, may I offer you a bit of cake?"

"With pleasure."

Sunjeev started feeding her with the spoon. I couldn't believe how forward he was in front of me. She was stirring with excitement as if she had finger up her pussy. Then at the third spoonful, Sunjeev dropped the gateau on her cleavage.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, but thankfully it didn't drop on your dress. Only on your gros tetons."

"That's okay Sunjeev, I said, it happens often with me, I just clean it off her breasts."

"May I do the same?"

Anna did not hesitate.

"Only if you do it like Bill: with your mouth."

My cock rose in my pants. Sunjeev placed his big dark mouth on Anna's heavy cleavage and swallowed the piece of cake, licking the boob clean. Anna pushed his head with her hands closer to her flesh. Seeing his bearded face doing this, my girlfriend so eager for him to do is got me incredibly aroused. I wanted to see more.

"That's it Sunjeev, clean her gros tetons, I said. How do you enjoy our friend darling?"

"He is very good with his mouth my love..."

Sunjeev raised his head and looked at Anna. She looked at me, I nodded yes.

"Sunjeev, she said, Bill as you see does not mind at all what we are doing. He loves to watch me with other men, I love being watching and being pleasured. You have been a charming host tonight and it was such a lovely gesture to pay for the meal. Let me then offer you the dessert."

She then undid the zip of her dress, pushed it down with the bra. Her big boobs were now bare, on display.

"You like my gros tetons, Sunjeev?"

"Yes, very much."

"Then kiss them like you do so well, feast on my big white tits."

Sunjev took them in his hands, started massaging them, pincing the nipples... Anna started moaning.

"You have beautiful breasts he said with his thick accent, I want to see the rest and take my pleasure from you."

"Yes Sunjeev, do it, do me, kiss my gros tetons."

"You want it?" he asked it pinching her dark nipples.

"Oh yes, I do! Be my lover."

"And Bill?"

"He wants me to don't you Bill? You want to watch me being fucked?"

I could only nodded. Sunjeev then started kissing and sucking her tits, spending a lot of time on her dark nipples. Anna moaned with pleasure, turned her face to look at me.

"Oh that's it Sunjeev, kiss my big tits! Oh yes you are giving them lots of attention, you are such an expert at pleasuring women. Oh Bill look at his dark bearded face on my boobs! Darling I'm such a slut! Thank you for letting me be one. you'll enjoy it too I promise."

I was certainly enjoying it. Sunjeev had put his hands on her voluptuous ass and was massaging it through the fabric of the dress, which was falling down. She lifted her ass slightly so the dress could go down. I was taking my cock out of my pants . Seeing her with this older man on this narrow bed, being pleasured by him even though she had barely met him was surreal and very erotic. Now as he was kisssing her tits she was unbuttoning his shirt. Soon his chest was naked, it was hairy and dark. She lifted his big face and kiss his mouth hungrily, pushing her big tits on his dark chest. They kissed each other's mouth for a few minutes, his hands exploring her curves.

Sunjeev then went down, kissing her shoulders, then her melons, belly and started kissing her mound over the fabric of her panties. Anna's eyes grew wide with lust. She turned around to me, playing with her nipples as her new lover was kissing her bush.

"Oh Bill, he is an expert! Come and kiss me darling, I want you to kiss me while he doing this. Oh!"

I went to her, started kissing her eagerly. I played with her nipples. Between two kisses I whispered:

"You are such a slut! I love you."

"Oh I am, but it's so good, and you made me like that, you lovely perv."

We saw her panties flew on the other side of the cabin. Sunjeev had got her completely naked and he was now kissing her bare pussy, being very slurpy. She was moaning and quivering.

"Oh Bill, she said, when we get back grow yourself a full beard for a few weeks. I love to feel his on my cunt!"

She had a small orgasm then, moaning deliciously between two kisses. We kissed again, her body ondulating on Sunjeev's mouth.

"Sunjeev, why did you stop? I'm full of energy still! Oh fuck!"

Sunjeev had just got naked, his dark cock was very meaty and erect and ready to fuck my curvy wife.

"Bill, he said, why don't you sit down? This bert is too small for three, but you'll enjoy the show."

I walked back, sat down. Sunjeev lied back on the bed. Anna crouched on him, kissed his mouth again. She was about to impale herself on his tool, but Sunjeev held her big ass and stopped her.

"You want it baby? You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes, do me, do me Sunjeev!"

"I have been wanting to fuck you the moment I saw your gros tetons on display."

"They were for you and Bill to enjoy! Now fuck me!"

"You want it slut?"

"Oh yes, I do! I'm a slut!"

And after this admission Sunjeev pushes his meaty cock in the pink slit of Anna. She started moaning uncontrollably, while Sunjeev pushes in her harder and harder, faster. Her big boobs were bouncing, his dark hands massaging her big creamy white ass. It was a very sexy sight, the full moon of her ass against the darkness of his legs, and the dark cock plunging in her. Often her new lover would kiss her big tits, sucking them, which was sending Anna into frenzy.

"Oh look at me Bill! Your Anna is being fucked good! Oh you're such a perv for letting me do it!"

As she was rocking on her dark lover like a mare in heat, the motion of the train could be felt. She blew me a kiss. My cock was so hard.

"I'm gonna cum on his big cock, baby. Can I? Can Sunjeev make me cum?"

"Yes you can slut, you can you big whore!"

And with my consent she surrendered to her lover and started cumming hard, screaming loud enough to cover the steady noise of the engine.