Journey Onward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his hands, and pushed the dress past Sandra's ample hips so it landed on the floor. He left his hands on her hips as he ground his cock into back as he kept kissing her neck. He felt Sandra's hand move to his leg as she started to turn around to seek out his lips.

They were soon entwined in a passionate embrace as their tongues started to seek each other out. Their hands were roaming over the other's body as the kisses began to get more intense. She pulled back for a minute and said "You know, it's not fair. I'm standing here in my underwear and you are still fully clothed."

Jake couldn't argue with that logic as he started to pull his shirt off while Sandra worked his belt to get his slacks off. Once they were both in a similar state of undress, Jake suggested they take it into the bedroom where they could get a bit more comfortable. She was in no mood to disagree, and let him lead the way in. Once they were in the bedroom, they picked up where they left off. Jake pulled away from her lips, which elicited a brief protest from her until she realized he was going to take those lips elsewhere.

Jake worked his way down, kissing her neck and shoulders while working the clasp on the bra free from the back. In a matter of moments, Sandra's breasts were free and Jake paused to admire them.

"Beautiful," was all he said.

He continued kissing down her upper chest until he reached the top of her right breast. Jake took his left hand and gently cupped the bottom of it as he worked his way down to the quickly growing nipple. He took his time in getting there, slowly teasing her with his lips and tongue, wanting her to savor the feeling.

"Oh, Jake...that feels so incredible. Suck on it, baby. Suck on it hard."

Jake wasn't one to argue, so he did as she asked. He was rewarded with a moan as he did so. With his free right hand, he began to tweak her left nipple as he continued to work on the left.

Sandra could feel his hard cock peeking out of his boxers, and decided to get a feel of it. She moved her hand down to the opening in his boxers and grasped it. They both gasped as she did. It had been a long time since she had held a cock in her hands, and also a long time since Jake had felt a hand other than his own on it.

She started stroking his cock while he moved over to the other nipple to give it equal time and it wouldn't feel left out. After a couple of minutes of that, Jake pulled away and said, "Let's lose the rest of our clothes and get on the bed. There are other parts of you I want to explore."

Sandra wasn't going to argue with that and stepped back as Jake pulled the covers back from the bed. Once he was done with that, he turned back to Sandra, and planted a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Just checking in and making sure you are still good with all of this."

"Thank you, I am. You are being so sweet"

He guided her to sit on the bed and lay back. Once she was settled back, he knelt down at the side of the bed and slid her panties down her legs. He took in the sights of the wispy strands of dark pubic hair peeking out between the tops of her thighs, and inhaled the scent of her arousal. He didn't think it was possible, but he felt his cock growing even harder at that.

He knelt down on the floor and gently spread Sandra's legs apart to get a glimpse of her womanhood. He was not disappointed when he saw a set of puffy lips appearing from a light patch of hair. He could see the wetness leaking out and couldn't wait to get a taste of it. "Oh, honey. You are beautiful. If you taste half as good as you look, you will be delicious."

Sandra blushed at the compliment. "Thank you. My ex didn't share your appreciation."

"His loss and my gain."

Jake moved in closer and took a deeper breath. He slowly began to tease her outer lips as he used his hands to spread her apart a little more. He took his time feeling the texture of the hair and the skin that protected her delicate inner lips. He was lost in the scent and let out a soft moan of his own as he continued to savor the delicate taste.

Sandra responded with a moan of her own as her hands moved down to the top of Jake's head to guide him in closer. Jake resisted just a bit as he was enjoying this way too much to be rushed, but he did start to hone in on her delicate nub resting at the top of her pussy. His tongue darted out and made contact with it. He swore he could feel it swell on the tip of his tongue. Sandra let out a loud moan at the contact.

"Oh, fuck, Jake. That feels amazing."

Jake smiled and got back to what he was doing. He continued to tease her pussy, eventually focusing in on her clit. He settled in and alternated licking and nibbling on it while he reached up and started playing with both of her breasts.

This seemed to send Sandra over the edge, as a moan started to build up from deep inside of her and kept building until it was released like a waterfall going over a steep cliff. She bucked as Jake continued to use his mouth on her, trying to get every last drop of wetness that was coming out of her. It became too much for her, and she had to gently push his head back so he would let up and she could catch her breath.

Jake smiled at her as he climbed up on the bed next to her. He went to wipe his mouth off, but she pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss before he could do so. "I love to taste myself on you."

Getting no argument from him, he returned the kiss. It was soulful and deep. He wasn't sure if he had ever experienced a kiss quite like that before. He wasn't one to normally dwell on signs, but figured this might be one to take notice of and see where it all led.

"Normally, I'd return the favor and go down on you, but right now I want to feel you buried in me. Nothing fancy, I just want you to fill me up and make love to me. I'm desperately hoping this won't be the only time we do this, so we can explore more another time. I just want you to fuck me, honey."

He guided her so she was completely on the bed, and moved himself over her. He realized at the last moment that he still had his boxers on, so he pulled those off quickly before getting into position.

He felt her take his cock and gently guide him into her. "Take it kind of easy to start with. It's been awhile."

Jake complied, and slowly started moving inside of her. He had a feeling it wouldn't take long for him, as it had been quite a while for him, too. He could feel her relax under him, and he started to move a little faster.

It didn't take long for them to be in a nice rhythm, moving together as things progressed. Jake leaned in for a kiss and said, "You feel amazing."

"So do you."

He could feel himself reaching the point of no return as Sandra began to shudder underneath him. "Jake, I'm cumming again. Oh, fuck, sweetie..."

Jake let loose with a grunt as he felt months of release come from within and into Sandra's waiting pussy. He let out a little cry as the last of his semen emptied into her and collapsed on top of her.

They were both silent for a few minutes as they struggled to get their breathing back under control. Finally, Jake gently pushed up and planted a kiss on Sandra's lips. "That was..."

"Amazing."

"Yeah, it was. I think we both needed that."

He slid next to her in the bed and looked at her. "Sandra, I have to thank you for tonight. It was cathartic for me to be with you. You are beautiful, funny, intelligent, and amazing."

She blushed and said, "Well, it was wonderful for me, too. It has been years since a man has been that interested in me and has made me feel like that."

He leaned over and kissed her again. He could get used to kissing those lips, and hoped that she felt the same about him. She returned the kiss and said, "I think I'm about to pass out."

Jake chuckled, but had to agree. It had been a long night for them both topped off with some fantastic love making.

He settled in next to her, and pulled her into him as they drifted off to sleep. Another kiss on the forehead, and she was out. Jake thought to himself, "Everything is going to be fine." He dropped off to sleep moments after that.

Just another step in the journey onward.

12