Journey Through the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"Look at my bed," he said pointing.

There were two huge wet spots from where we had fucked. The bigger one was where I had be lying just moments before. "Did I do that?"

"Mostly yes," he said. "I'm sure some of me is mixed in that, but in all my years of swinging with Alice I never had a squirter."

I tossed my shoes off to the side and asked, "What does that mean?"

Daniel looked at me surprised and said, "When a woman orgasms and shoots like a man, it's called being a squirter. I watched you squirt it when I had the toy in your pussy and the feather on your clit. I was soaked from your juices and I was so ready to fuck you hard, when I realized you'd blacked out. Hell Malice, it might be why you fainted when you did. I've never had a woman faint from over stimulation before."

"Never fainted before," I said.

"Knowing you squirted on me made me want to fuck you harder than ever. That's why I didn't release you. I was hoping that you'd come around quickly, and still be willing to let me have my way with you. I guess now I know why Robert teased me so much about you."

I sat on the edge of his bed, removed my wig, and shook out my blonde hair. "You know, I've never done that before."

"What? Squirt?" he asked.

"Well apparently not that," I said blushing, "I mean, what we just did."

"The restraints?"

"That, and... the other thing." I felt my cheeks start to burn as I was too embarrassed to admit it.

"You mean, have a man fuck your pussy with a vibrator?"

"Um... yeah... that too," I stammered.

I watched his face as he began to realize what it was I was trying to say. "Crys, am I to understand that your ass was virgin territory until tonight?"

I could feel my cheeks burning from the inside out. I hung my head; my blonde hair covered my face, and whispered, "Yeah."

Daniel reached under and lifted my chin until our eyes met. "Crys, I had no idea. I just thought for sure Robert would have—"

"Nope," I interrupted. "He never even asked. Kinda ironic don't ya think."

Daniel laughed. "Considering why you two split up, yeah it is."

I took a deep breath, and asked, "So what now? Do I go home tomorrow morning and act like this never happened?"

"Do you want to?"

"No."

The smile on his face was not the wicked one I had seen all night, but one that was happy. "I really want to see you again, Crys."

"What about Robert?" I asked.

"Fuck him," he said.

"No thanks," I said. "I already did."

We laughed and decided we needed some rest. I removed my garter belt, and stockings and Daniel pulled the comforter back. We climbed into bed and he spooned me from behind. I felt him slide his cock into me, but I knew it was not to fuck me again. He kissed my neck and shoulder a few times and I snuggled into him. Occasionally, I'd squeeze his cock and felt him throb inside me. He wrapped his arms around me, his hand on my breast, and just held me until I drifted off to sleep with his cock in my sex and his hand on my breast.

I woke to him licking my sex, teasing my clit, rubbing the outer lips. My body began to warm, my nipples hardened, and I began to pant. I could see the top of his head when his eyes locked with mine, taking on that wicked quality that turned me on so much, and made me climax again, soaking his face. This time, we made love. His cock entered me slowly, and I could feel every throbbing vein as he filled me again. My pussy parted, fully welcomed, and engulfed his member as if they were long lost friends, or long time lovers. He was so gentle and loving with me. I felt his cock twitch and throb with each thrust, and I could feel the hair on his scrotum tickling my labia.

He kissed me during each one of my orgasms, which made them more intense to where I never wanted him to end. At that moment, I wanted him to make love to me forever, a feeling I never had with Robert. Daniel did climax more quickly than he had when I was 'Malice', but I was sure it was a bigger climax than he had experienced before. We kissed for several minutes as his cock resumed its normal, non-erect size, and slipped out of me. Considering how wet I was, it didn't take much for it to fall out of me. I joked with Daniel that I was so full of his sperm; I could take DNA test and come back as him instead of me. At least he laughed at my lame ass joke.

After I cleaned myself up, I put on my thong, bra, dress and petticoat, but my garter belt, stockings, and shoes stayed off, as did my wig, even though I had some serious sex-hair going on that the wig might have covered. I left them in Daniel's room as he escorted me downstairs to the post-Halloween party breakfast. I couldn't believe how many people were still there eating. I was given a glass of orange juice and some Motrin, which I needed, but not for a hangover. My sex was more than a little sore—but at least it was a good kind of sore.

Rayanne and Farren sat with a small group and waved me over when they saw me. Daniel kissed my cheek and I joined my friends. I ate some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Daniel worked the room asking if everyone had a good time, and asked for suggestions for next year's party. Rayanne and Farren asked if I had fun and if I'd gotten laid. I said yes to both, but refused to give them any details. As we ate, I watched Daniel work the room, and I thought about what we had done, and how badly I wanted him again. I knew he'd have to escort me back to his room, and I decided to do something that only the naughty Malice would do.

I stood up, walked up to him, and kissed him hard on the mouth. I heard some gasps from behind me as I reached into his pants, grabbing his cock, here in front of all these strangers, and pulled it out. He smiled wickedly at me as I led him by his cock out of the room, and upstairs for another round. I could hear the crowd rise and move to watch us as I led him up the stairs by his cock, and I'm sure I saw him wink at them as we disappeared. As we entered the room, I released his cock, put the black wig on, dropped my dress and petticoat onto the floor, looked him in the eyes in just my bra and panties, and smiled.

"I want you to fuck me hard, and make me scream."

I didn't have to ask twice. He locked the bedroom door, threw me onto the bed and began kissing me. He flipped me onto my stomach, lifted my ass, pushed my thong to the side, and slammed his cock into me. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure; I didn't realize until this moment that my sex was that sore. There was no dirty dialogue like before, just raw, animalistic fucking. He pounded me harder than before, teased my anus with his thumb, and made me climax multiple times. We fucked hard for several minutes when I heard him moan, felt his cock pulse, and shoot. He fell on top of me panting, we collapsed on the bed, and my sex ached. I was so glad it was Sunday, as I really did need the time to recover.

After we finished, I cleaned up again, retrieved the remains of my costume, and I promised to wear the entire 'Malice' costume (especially the wig) for him again. I gave him my phone number but when I started to write my address down, he reminded me that the angel (who was also his personal assistant) already had it as she took a picture of my license. When we all passed our breathalyzer, he kissed me goodbye, and Farren drove us home. Rayanne and Farren told me how happy they were that Daniel and I had hooked up, and how it was the first time he'd seemed that happy since Alice. I knew after my stunt at breakfast it was pretty obvious it was because we had hooked up, but it was nice to know that I had made him happy, even if it was just for the one night, and morning.

On Monday, Rayanne worked her make-up magic again and 'Malice' was reborn. A few of my fellow teachers actually challenged me until I showed them my ID badge. My students loved my costume and praised the make-up job Rayanne had done for me. A few kids didn't realize it was me until I spoke, my voice gave me away. During my first period class, the principal's secretary came in carrying a box with a dozen long stemmed red roses in a beautiful black vase and a note that said, "Can Malice come out to play tonight? Count Daniel."

My kids went nuts and teased me all day about my roses, but I kept the note a secret. I was even voted "best costume—teacher" by the students and won a $25 Starbucks gift card. After school, I found Daniel in the same sexy vampire costume, standing by my car with more roses. He admitted he had done a full background check to make sure I was the real Crystal Falcone, and had known my address, phone number, and where I worked for a couple of weeks. He had a driver take my car back to his place. Then he took me out to a wonderful dinner at an exclusive (and very expensive) restaurant and back to his place for another night of hot fucking.

Daniel and I have been dating steadily for over two years now. He's everything Robert was and more. Daniel even got Robert to start talking to him again when we arrived together at their sister's wedding. I swear Robert was shocked to see the two of us together, and it was well worth the trip for just that alone. Robert still works for the same company but Peter Miller was fired for sexual harassment. It seems that he made a pass at a young intern and the intern turned him in. Emily Miller divorced Peter, but as far as I know, kept the video to herself. I heard she did take Peter to the cleaners. After the sexual harassment scandal, Peter got drunk one night and died when he drove into an abandoned building. At least he didn't kill anyone else. I shared the video with Daniel before I destroyed it forever. Daniel was so aroused he made me put the 'Malice' wig on and fucked me hard for hours afterwards.

We still hold the annual Halloween party; Rayanne and Farren never miss it. We even make a mini shrine to Alice as part of the Halloween decor. I now live with Daniel and I'm still teaching, as he loves the idea of sex with a 'naughty' teacher. Sometimes, I surprise him by having 'Malice' be the hot teacher. Daniel did talk me into trying the swinging thing, but it wasn't something I could fully enjoy, so he's agreed to make that something he shared with Alice, and leave it at that.

We've decided that we're not going to get married until the end of my alimony run, as we've been having so much fun spending my ex-husband's money. For Daniel, it was a bit of brotherly spite and revenge for doing what he had done in college. For me, call it the final nail in the coffin that held my dead marriage, and a harsh reminder to Robert that I was not just a dumb blonde, or his brother's new girlfriend. So, that's my "journey through the rabbit hole." Like I said, my life didn't turn out the way I expected or hoped, it turned out so much better.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers