Journey Thru Submission

Story Info
Journey from sister-in-law to submissive slut.
3.5k words
3.97
79.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. I am a submissive slut. Sir K's submissive slut to be exact. I haven't been his submissive slut but for the past year. Before this year I was just his.... well.... guess I was just a slut for the last couple of years. I have always enjoyed being a slut for Sir K and have really enjoyed being his submissive slut for the most part. Most, I say because it has been something different for me. You see, I am his mouthy, bitchy, opinionated, bossy sister-in-law.

For me to realize that I actually like being submissive to him and got off at the mere mention of him telling me what to do was a strange sensation. It was a sensation that I didn't quite understand and couldn't verbally explain. All that I knew was that I liked it and it made me feel whole. Sir K has always managed to get what he wanted and I was no exception, whether it was the simple bring me a beer or go right now, take a picture of your tits and send it to me, I did as I was told. Sir K liked to give me other commands, more forbidden things, like.... instructing me to come into his room at night when my husband and I are visiting him and my sister. He has ordered me to wait until everyone is asleep being very careful not to wake my husband and tip toe quietly to their bedroom. I knew when I was instructed to visit him while he was asleep that I was to wake him up by giving him a blow job. He loves when I ease his cock out of his boxers and suck him off as he lay sleeping next to his wife.

Yes.... my sister's husband has been my secret Master.

It started off innocent enough. You know one of those "love/hate" relationships. Then after many years it became one of those "love to hate you" relationships. Now in the last couple of years it has become a "hate to love you" relationship.

You have always heard people say "we didn't mean for it to happen"? Well guess what, we didn't mean for it to happen either, it just did. One night we had a small party, just him, my sister, me, my husband and a couple of friends. My sister had way too much to drink so after the friends left, her husband and I put her to bed. Then it was just three of us, my husband was in the recliner, I was half sitting half lying on the couch and Sir K was in his chair. I asked Sir K when he got up to bring me the telephone, when he did he sat on the other end of the couch. I didn't think anything of it; we had been very cordial to each other lately and had spent a little one on one time together. During that time I found out he wasn't the jackass he had been portraying for years and I he found out that I wasn't really the bitch he had thought I was for so long. We actually began to enjoy each other's company. But we still weren't what you would call friends.

The more tired I became the more I was lying on the couch rather than sitting. I made sure not to touch him after all we wasn't that close. Then Sir K did something so very out of character, he put my feet in his lap. I had been cold so I had a sheet over me so my husband didn't notice anything different. We stayed like that for a while watching television. We actually stayed like that until the alcohol in my husband's body started making his eyelids feel like 30 pound weights, so he went to bed as well.

My dear brother-in-law and I were alone for a while, his eyes were closed but his hands started rubbing my feet. Then ever so slowly his hand made its way up my leg to where my hand was laying on my outer thigh. He reached for my hand and held it. I looked at him and he seemed to be asleep. I thought, "now what do I do?" It felt very nice to have him rub my feet and up my leg and it felt strangely good to feel his hand in mine. I didn't know what to do. I figured he thought I was his wife and as we had started to get to know each other a litter better I didn't want to jerk away and bring to his attention what he had done. I figured it would embarrass him and make him mad. And honestly it felt damn good. His head had leaned over onto my leg and I started to get nervous. I very easily removed his hand as not to disturb him because I was afraid he would feel my hand begin to sweat and hear my heart pounding with every shallow breath I that I took.

The longer he lay against me, and rubbed my leg still very innocently I was starting to get moist between my inner thighs. He kept going and his hand made it further up my body and started rubbing my stomach. Oh...his touch felt so good. I started rubbing his head and arm, just gentle friendly strokes. Then his hand continued up my stomach to where his knuckles were brushing against my red lace bra. Now that about did me in. I was actually wet and thought my heart would explode from my chest it was beating so fast. I was scared of my reaction to his touch. I sat up and he leaned behind me. I told him if we didn't stop we were going to get in trouble. All I heard was a sleepy "hmmm?" So I repeated myself as I was moving around a little trying to non-chalantly find out if he was getting turned on as well. I did find that his cock was starting to get firm. A smile crossed my face at the thought of me turning him on.

Again, I said, "we could really get in trouble." Still he didn't move (I was glad yet scared) I'm not sure which I was more scared of; us getting caught by our spouses or my reaction to his touch. I took a deep breath and asked him "if I let you touch my breasts will you go to bed?" He gave me a sexy sleepy sounding yes, so true to my worked I undid my red lace bra and slipped it off. I lay back down and helped his hand find my right tit. His hand engulfed my heavy breast but made no other movement. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. True to his word, Sir K got up and went to bed. The next morning, it was like nothing had ever happened. I thought damn.... really? You don't remember anything? But then again I was relieved that he didn't remember because I would have been embarrassed.

Within the next couple of weeks at another family function it was so hot outside in that southern summer heat that I went inside for a bit to cool down. My brother-in-law came in shortly after I did and when he sat down I said innocently talking about the heat "whew... even my panties are wet."

He looked at me and asked "did I do that?"

I got up walked past him and gave him a smile and said "Yep, you sure did." That let me know he hadn't been completely asleep and innocent. He knew what he did and he seemed glad he did it.

In a couple of days I still couldn't his touch off of my body nor get him off of my mind. I had a dream about that night on the couch, except it didn't end by me sending him to bed. It ended with me straddling him, grinding my still clothed pussy across his lap. I could feel his cock growing, straining against his pants. He removed my breasts from my red lace bra and began to suck my nipples. I then slid off of his lap to free his hardened cock. When his cock had been freed I hungrily submerged it deep into my throat. Sucking, Slurping.... working my lips and tongue up, over, around, and down his shaft. Oh, that was a very exciting dream.

I debated on whether or not I should tell him about my dream. I didn't want him to laugh at me and damn sure didn't want him to tell his wife (or my husband for that matter). But I did tell him and he seemed very eager for all of the details.

For a couple of months there was nothing more than a little "sexting" going on between us, just some hot and heavy flirting. Then a few months later there was a little touching going on. We would touch each other every chance we could get. I would get his dick hard and he would feed me his precum. Since I had told him my dream he knew how much I loved cock. He was such a tease.

Then one night it happened. I stayed at my sister's house to help them out. I and Sir K were the only ones awake so he told me to sit next to him on the couch. Unnaturally, I did as I was told. I started rubbing his leg, inching ever so slowly up to his smooth balls. Before I touched him, I asked if he was sure that he wanted me to suck his cock. His response was to lie back on the couch and give me a lusty look. I removed his hard cock from a pair of my favorite lounge shorts that he wears and nervously knelt between his legs on the sofa. I began to run my tongue across the tip of his cock. His cock was the first cock that I had ever had in my mouth that had a piece of steel jewelry adorning the head. I never knew a pierced cock would look so hot, but to see that steel captive ring with a ball on it standing proud at the tip of his cock was indeed a sight to behold. I ran my tongue along the ridge between his balls and I gently engulfed his hard cock into my open mouth. I began to lick and suck and lick and suck until my pussy started to saturate my black silk panties. Sir K was so easy and loving with me, he guided my head up and down on his cock until he was almost ready to cum. Once he was ready to cum there was more force with holding my mouth onto his cock. When he got a little more forceful I could feel the blood pulsating to my engorged clit as it started to throb. Mmmm. What strength and roughness his hands showed my body as he filled my mouth with his sweet sticky sex juices.

The next morning my dear brother-in-law had acted like nothing happened. I was mortified. All these months I had been bragging about what a good blow job I could give him and I finally got the chance and all I could think was that I had disappointed him. I was so embarrassed. I mean you have to remember, he hadn't asked me to be his sub yet, I was just a bitch of a slut he had face fucked. I was so nervous that first night my mouth was dry and I just knew he hadn't enjoyed me. I wished he would give me another chance, this time I would show him a mind blowing blow job.

And I did many chances. My Sir had the sweetest tasting cum. There was something addictive about it. There was something addictive about him. About the way he could make me feel. The things he could make me WANT to do. I found that it pleased me to please him.

We kept this up for a few months. I would suck him off and he would finger fuck my cunt. Whenever my dear brother-in-law would touch me, my whole body would burn hot. I loved the way that he would wrap his fingers through my hair as the palm of his hand nestled on my face and he would guide my moist mouth onto his cock. Sometime this guidance was easy but sometimes it was a little forceful. It would make me feel such pleasure as I gazed into his eyes while he was looking down watching his cock disappear into my mouth thrust after thrust. Oh and how my pussy loved to feel his fingers dive into the dark moistness he had created.

His thumb would brush against my clit as his magical fingers would penetrate my snatch until I squirted. Oh WOW!! The first time I squirted was amazing. He was laying in his king size bed and I was standing next to him. He gently probed his first two fingers about 2nd knuckle deep into my wet cunt and started doing that come hither motion. I was trembling with excitement and nervousness. As he continued stroking my g-spot the muscles in my pussy began to contract. They contracted and before I knew it, that first gush of vaginal ejaculation had hit his palm and soaked through my panties and pants that he had his hand in. He had told me he could make me squirt and WOW did he. He had this sexy "I told you so" smirk on his face that was fucking hot.

Sir K and I had become friends, not just "Friends with Benefits", but we liked each other and enjoyed the playful sexual banter on a daily basis. It was fun and pleasant but, I knew Sir K had a darker side, one he had hinted about a time or two.

One day Sir K asked me if I was ready for something else, something new that he was in to. Naturally I was curious and asked what he had in mind. He said he wanted me to be his submissive slut and he would be my Master. I would always refer to him as Sir when we were alone and that I would do what he said, when he said it, with no questions asked. He wouldn't let me answer him right then. He told me to research some of the BDSM information before I gave him my answer. I mean, I have always been dominating in my personal/professional life, so it never occurred to me to give someone else control over my being.

I did my research and was very intrigued by what I read. I had always thought I had a dominating personality, but the more I read about this Sir/sub lifestyle, the more the submissive role appealed to me. I was nervous yet very excited. I couldn't wait to give him my answer. Yes! I would gladly give him my gift of submission.

Before I began my new role in our twisted relationship I only requested that he go slow with me and teach me to please him. He was very sweet and promised me that he would. He also promised me that he would push my boundaries but that I could trust him.

Sir K said that there was something that I must do if I was serious about being his submissive slut. He said he wasn't playing and it wasn't a game that I needed to realize he was in control and I needed to prove to him that I was serious. I had to relinquish my butt plug that I used with my husband. You see, Sir K wanted to be the first man to cum inside of my ass and he wanted my ass tight. So therefore, no more anal play with my husband. I also had to give him a piece of my jewelry. No, not my necklace or earrings. I was to give him a piece of jewelry out of my clit piercing collection. I was nervous. What was he going to do with my jewelry or my butt plug for that matter? Worse yet, what would my husband say when he realized my butt plug was missing from our toy collection? I was serious about wanting him to control me and to teach me to please him so; I did as I was commanded.

To begin my sub training, he gave me certain acts to perform. My first duty was to remove my 14 gauge bent bar bell from my clit hood piercing and replace it with his 10 gauge circular ring with the ball. He had since stretched his piercing up to a thicker gauge. This ring he said was my "collar" and that I now belonged to him. Stretching up 2 sizes instantly was a bit painful, but I obeyed and I was proud to wear my collar. I was so excited. It was hot as hell to see that shiny piece of steel peak between my cunt lips when I was naked.

From that day on I would call him Sir and I would be his submissive pain slut, his whore, his fuck doll...whatever he chose for me is what I would be. He pushed my limits mentally as well as physically. It was scary. It was exhilarating. It was pussy throbbing GREAT!

Well..... I guess it wasn't all great. I have disappointed him on more than one occasion; nonetheless, he was a good Master. He only physically punished me once. I was ordered not to suck my husband's cock, but my husband did force it into my mouth. He thought I was teasing when I told him no. I told Sir K what happened and he was disappointed in me and called me a liar. He wouldn't even talk to me for a while and I thought that was going to be my punishment, just mental punishment of not being given his attention.

However, Sir K also physically punished me. I thought I had been forgiven and given a free pass with no physical punishment since he had started talking to me again and allowed me to suck his cock. I was wrong. I knelt on the floor and began to expertly suck his cock just the way he liked it but then he removed his hard cock from my mouth and began slapping me with it. His cock had a 2 gauge stainless steel bent barbell sticking out of it and the first slap of his cock on my face landed right on my cheek bone. OUCH!! The next couple of slaps wasn't too bad, I had opened my mouth in hopes to capture his magnificent cock but, no such luck. He slapped his dick again and again against my face and mouth. I couldn't believe how slick my cunt lips had become. Oh, how I wanted him to abuse my pussy in that manner.

But, that was not to happen. My husband walked in the door and there I was just one room away on my knees with my fuck hole dripping wet and his best friend there with his dick in his hand ready to deliver another blow. I don't know how we didn't get caught, I thought for sure he may have seen me get up off of my knees. My heart was pumping blood as much as my clit. I wasn't sure if it was almost getting caught or the shear exhilaration of being beaten with my Master's cock but I knew I had to get out of there before my reactions gave me away.

When I got home I could still feel the sting of his cock on my face. I looked in the mirror and OH SHIT!! My fucking cheekbone was bruised. My lip was busted and had started to swell. How in the hell was I going to explain this? But being the good liar I had become and the obedient slut I was becoming, I did. I took pictures and sent them to my dear Master showing him his handy work. As worked up as that had my body, I knew I didn't want to disappoint him very often. I only wished to please him. I always enjoyed him telling me that I was a good girl and giving me soft kisses every now and then when I accomplished a task. I could not believe that in such a short time I would crave the structure of the S/s relationship that my Master had me read about before giving him my submission.

When I am being submissive is when I feel the most free. It's strange how you can feel so free when someone else has captured you and made you their own.