Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Jan & hubby now fully embrace their fantasy's fulfillment.
1.2k words
4.21
17.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice led us out of bed. The "guys" headed to the bathroom to do some "cleaning up". When we emerged Jan was waiting with a special glint in her eye.

She noted both of us were still quite swollen and asked, "What the hell were you two doing in there?"

I replied, "Talking about what just happened out here."

As we all had a good laugh, she did something she'd not done to that point. For the first time, Janice took James' penis in her hand. She inspected it carefully, and seeing it begin to swell further, smiled and let go. She then did the same thing to me.

"I'm teasing...and testing. You've both passed."

With that we returned to wine, weed, and some enormously stimulating conversation. The discussion retraced, in some detail, the events to this point. I remarked that in the swirl of activity I hadn't taken the time to "explore" Jan as I normally would...touching, massaging, probing, kissing, and enjoying all the different aspects of her near perfect body. Taken by the thought, she agreed. Jim seemed almost apologetic in adding, he too, had wanted to linger longer, and "savor" Janice much more.

I quietly mentioned "She loves getting and is magnificent at giving oral."

James playfully asked, "Is that true?"

Jan, without hesitation, said, "Yes."

Jim moving to her said, "Two of us fucking you was unbelievable, but both of us now relaxed, and making love to you will be beyond spectacular."

James hardly every cursed and I couldn't remember a single time he'd dropped the "F-bomb". His stunningly blunt pronouncement along with the "grape" and pot combined to help make everything electric from that point on.

Jan's 2 newly aroused lovers began kissing, and fondling almost every inch of her beautifully toned body. Jim took to darting his tongue lightly in and out of her open mouth, while I slipped behind, caressing her breasts. Cupping each, I offered them to James. He licked and gently sucked Jan's now rigid nipples. From there he worked his way down until his full lips met my wife's. She held his head there for a brief moment, allowing him a taste, and then brought us both over to the bed.

Janice centered herself, partially inclined against the headboard, and began stroking our shafts. Separating I prepared to enter her. She spread her legs and welcomed my throbbing dick. Jan then, opening her mouth, prepared to take Jim. Initially, she took just the tip of his penis, running her tongue along the extremely sensitive underside. Then slowly Jan brought him deeper until she had all of him.

Janice and I had watched this scene countless times on movie and TV screens, but never ever thought we'd be acting it out. Happily however, unlike many of those professionally managed, on camera scenarios, there was no mindless groping or degradation. The complete satisfaction of my wife was the singular goal of Jim and I.

The three of us were beyond hot, but still under control. It was then that we all seemed to notice something extremely, extremely erotic. Jan was taking our strokes in an identical rhythm. We were moving in and out of her at precisely the same time. With that realization she deliberately quickened our pace, and I could feel her every muscle tighten around me. I knew she was going to cum, and so did Jim. She cursed aloud, almost struggling to stop and keep us at bay, but it was too late. And so it began, an orgasm only Jan could have. Intense, extended, spasms, that were only heightened when she grabbed Jim's balls and I pushed hard into her. It seemed to go on forever.

Beginning to calm, Janice expressed her disappointment in cumming before she'd wanted. As Jim and I listened, my sense was, given the unprecedented circumstances, there may be even more new ground to be broken this evening.

I withdrew, slid down the bed, and probed her swollen clit with my tongue.

Jan's initial reaction was, "Are you crazy? I'm done!". But she was still full and quite firm. Her other lover was quick to join, kissing and caressing virtually any part of her that was exposed to his skilled touch.

Shortly, all the signs were there, and I was able to proclaim, "This incredible lady is not done yet." This time there was no push back from Janice.

Pausing for a moment, I looked at Jim, knowing he so badly wanted to be where I was. We seamlessly switched positions, with him now about to confirm the second part of our earlier discussion. Having already learned Janice gave unbelievable oral, he was going to learn how very much she loved getting it.

James spread Jan's glorious lips, savoring her sweet moisture, until he found the hottest spot on her clitoris. Taking his head in her hands she helped guide him to that very special place she and I knew so well. James expertly alternated teasing flicks of his tongue, with a more powerful partial entry, full tongue massage. I helped by softly pulling back some of the surrounding, milky white skin, offering Jim full exposure to Jan's remarkable, once again stiffened clit.

She began to give quiet but intense instructions to her new lover.

"Just a little faster. Right there. Stay there. Please don't move." By now we both knew the signs. The flexed muscles, the contortions, the struggle to get away from a climax that would consume every inch of Janice's now writhing body.

Then it began and her voice rose. "Gently! There Jim! Please. Gently. Shit! Oh shit!"

Jim showed his experience by staying in one spot only until it seemed Jan could take it not a second longer, then moving on; and when she was spent, literally drinking from her.

That left Jan fully satisfied but still surrounded by 2 men with full hard-ons. Never one to be selfish she rallied, grinned and said, "Your turn. Or should I say your turns."

Janice produced a couple of condoms but I demurred, saying I had something in mind. Giving me a funny look she proceeded to open a package rolled one on Jim's engorged cock, kissed him, reclined, widened her legs, and took his every inch. And he took her in a variety of ways. He'd go from teasingly prodding and pulling out, to offering the most tender of penetrations, to pounding Jan like a woman he'd spent months fantasizing about fucking.

All the while she stroked and occasionally sucked me. When it became clear neither man was going to last much longer Janice took hold of Jim's balls, squeezed and told him to cum in her. As he erupted, she grabbed my balls, causing the same reaction. It was the "something I had in mind". I wanted her to bring us off at the same time. Her two lovers went into hyper-intense orgasmic spasms. And Jan did to James and I exactly what we'd done to her. Skillfully she drained us, until we pleaded for her to stop.

Finished, satiated, and now exhausted the three of us began to take in the full measure of our hedonistic evening. We behaved as one would expect new, fully gratified lovers to behave. There was a sense of excitement, anticipation, and even a bit of wonderment.

Janice and I looked at each other and gently kissed. There were absolutely no regrets. On the contrary this scenario had exceeded anything we might have, in whispered tones, fantasized. It marked the incredibly satisfying end of our sensual journey to a white hot, erotic night.