Journey to Another Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt before him, glanced up at him one final time for reassurance, then stuffed the huge, pitch-black rod into her hot mouth. The more cock she took in, the more desperately she sucked at him. He looked down at her dark hair, still in wet clumps from the shower. Becky Rensaleere giving his fat black dick a blowjob; unbelievable.

"Oh, yes, baby," he exhaled, subtly moving his hips in time with her bobbing head. He fucked her mouth with gentle thrusts, enjoying the feel of her tongue along his shaft.

Kevin and Craig interpreted Steven's quiet sounds of pleasure as their signal to enter the large, steamy room. Their cocks, already hard, stood at attention at the sight of Becky devouring Steven's enormous crowbar. Who knew they could score a gig like this so soon after getting out of prison?

Becky so single-mindedly ate Steven that she appeared to be unaware of her new visitors. But she wasn't. Her cunt was already so hungry she was trouble focusing. Steven took a small step backward, which brought Becky to all fours before him. The curves of her smooth white ass drew the two men to positions behind her.

Craig turned to Kevin to communicate yet another mute exclamation of delight but Kevin was busy pumping his impressive black tool in his palm, mesmerized by Becky's sweet pussy barely visible between her damp legs. He beat his meat with serious concentration while his nostrils flared. Craig wondered how he got it out of his pants so fast.

But Craig's mind reeled at the possibilities before him. He removed his own thick tool from its oppressive cloth cage. Although he was a man of smaller stature than Steven was, his rod was nearly as long and definitely as thick. He unconsciously wagged it at Becky's tempting love nest and dropped to his knees behind her. With light, nearly feather-like touches, his fingertips tickled the thick lips between her legs. His touch prompted her to open her thighs and expose more of her hairy little snatch, which was wet from the shower and shiny from the flow of her own juice. But it was her adorably puckered asshole that called to him, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

He continued to finger her labia, spreading luscious cream all over her mons area. She wiggled her hips provocatively, as if she wanted to help him reach every nook and cranny. The nook he wanted was her delicious sphincter. With both hands, he stroked her dripping cunt to transport her nectar from front to back. He wanted her asshole well lubricated.

When he'd made it slippery enough so that she felt no pain when he slid his index finger up her ass, he knew she was ready for his massive slab of meat. As she ate Steven wildly, Craig nudged his cock between her cheeks and pressed into her slowly. Her tight hole clamped onto him and seemed to suck him inside.

As he made his way up her dark tunnel, she stopped sucking Steven long enough to emit a long, slow cry of pleasure. Steven's dick slapped her throat as she threw her head back and closed her eyes, letting herself revel in the invasion of Craig's rock-solid staff. Once the tip of him pressed against her soft insides, she exhaled and sought Steven's cock again.

Both men fucked her with long, slow, steady thrusts, Steven in her mouth and Craig up her ass. Moans filled the room and Becky's body trembled with imminent and profound release. Kevin pumped his hand furiously as he watched the men screw the beautiful songstress.

"Oh, yeah, fill her up with black dick, boys," he whispered, turning himself on with his words. Their slick, chocolatey skin contrasted dramatically against her delicate, blanched softness. She took them both like some hungry animal. The image overwhelmed Kevin and he shot a rope of cum in a huge arc past Craig, where it landed on Becky's backside.

Becky flinched slightly as it hit her skin but then reached behind her to rub it in as if it were some precious salve. She threw herself wildly into Craig's pulsating rod and he grabbed her hips to prepare both of them for what was to come. What came was the two of them, in loud yelps and extended moans, him filling her ass with all the cum in his balls. She yelled with Steven's dick in her mouth, sending vibrations through it that made his eyes roll back in his head.

Spent and still oozing with droplets of spunk, Craig and Kevin teetered away from the Rensaleere goddess, looking for a wall to support them. Steven gently pulled his engorged joystick from Becky's mouth, placed his enormous hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. She weaved like a drunken ragdoll once she was upright. Her lips, full and swollen from sucking, parted in sultry anticipation. Craig watched little dribbles of his cum sneak down the inside of her thigh. Steven now grasped her at her waist to steady her and looked down at her with a face that spoke only of his myopic desire to fuck her brains out.

He carried her by her waist to the bathtub that languished in the opposite corner of the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the circular tub, raised her with his brawny arms and brought her sloppy wet muff to his nose. He kissed it and, keeping her body close to him, lowered her slowly onto his lap. She let her spread-eagled legs rest in the crater of the tub and allowed herself to be impaled by the huge man's granite cock.

She sat on the big tool happily, letting its fullness fill up every part of her greedy pussy. He raised and lowered her rhythmically, watching her little titties bounce with each crash landing in his crotch. He felt Craig's cum and her own cream combine in a rich, gooey sauce. He rammed her straight up, over and over, her head lolling in exquisite abandon.

When he felt her twat clutch him and flutter sporadically, he let himself go. His load burst into her hot box and he continued to pound upward into her sex.

"Ughhhh! Oh!" She whimpered, squirming in his sweaty lap.

He felt her orgasms build, each one more powerful than the last. How many could she have? Her body trembled and shook; her fingernails gouged his back. Finally, the muscles throughout his body began to relax and she, too, settled like an exhausted, affectionate cat against his wide chest. When the doorbell rang, she was unable to muster the energy to be shocked. Kevin and Craig had their wits about them, however, and panicked.

"Shit! Who's that?" Craig hissed.

"What if it's my fuckin' boss?" Kevin nearly squealed.

Becky chuckled languidly and drew herself up on Steven's lap. Steven watched her, bemused and ready for anything from the little vixen.

"Follow me, gentlemen," she instructed confidently as she paraded about the bathroom naked, searching casually for her bathrobe. She knew her husband was out of town, so whoever it was, she'd get rid of them without much fuss. When she found her bathrobe, she wrapped herself in it and looped the belt decisively. "Put your clothes on, all of you, and come with me," she smirked mischievously.

With no other alternatives and a curiosity that wouldn't allow them to ignore her request, they followed the slim, dark-haired singer out of the bathroom, down the stairs and to the front door. She swung the door open to greet two policemen.

"Hello, Ms. Rensaleere," the taller one said respectfully. He had a face too innocent to serve and protect much of anything, let alone a community,

"Good evening, officers," Becky replied sweetly. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, some neighbors reported that van parked alongside your house and wanted to make sure you were OK. So, we thought we'd just check in on you."

She motioned the three black studs to step forward. The policemen blinked and stiffened when the men came into view, then looked inquiringly at Becky.

"These are special agents my husband and I hired to periodically test the safety of our alarm systems. They're here tonight investigating my response system, isn't that right, gentlemen?"

The three men nodded and looked as professional as they thought they should. The police excused the interruption and Becky commended them on their caution. Once she closed the door and saw them get back into their patrol car, she turned to her intruders.

"Now, then. I'm concerned about the safety of my master bedroom. Shall we take a look at my access?"

At the very end of the story, Nikki was appalled to discover one foot up on Ed's desk and her fingers diddling her very swollen clit. She was so wet and so close to coming that she finished off the job right away, knowing that unless she did, she wouldn't be able to think. And she needed to think. Fragrant juice smeared her fingers as she stifled her own cries of ecstasy. Her come shook her to her core, delivering physical sensations that weren't new but emotional ones that were.

She sat in his chair, naked, one leg still up, story still open on the screen. Woven through her panting was an endless stream of questions. Why had she opened these files? Why had Ed hidden them from her? Why did he like this stuff? Why did she like it?

What was she supposed to do now?

Did Ed secretly want her to act out her flirtations, like the women in these stories? Was he trying to tell her that but didn't know how? No, she thought, that just wasn't like him. These stories were fantasies only. He probably enjoyed exactly what he told her he enjoyed and reserved these fictional flights of fancy for his private time.

Private. That's what they were supposed to be. Until she invaded that privacy. She felt tremendously guilty, especially since she knew Ed would not have acted so badly, had the circumstances been reversed.

But there was no place in their lives for guilt. She had to just move on, forgive herself, and pretend that she'd never made this discovery about him. Or herself. It was important to keep that line between reality and fantasy very, very clear. Just because she got turned on by the story didn't mean she wanted to find three black men to fuck her. Did it? Sure, she'd entertained thoughts of being with multiple black men before, but, well, didn't every woman?

She vowed to stop thinking about it. She'd continue to tease Ed now and then about his desire to see her work men into a frenzy but that was all. She knew that was all he really wanted. She had to believe that or else everything about their future was in jeopardy. Everything she thought was true about their relationship was in question. And she just couldn't face that.

She returned to bed, ultimately forgetting to update the florist information in the Wedding folder.

12