Journey to Another Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Ed, if I upset you."

"No, no. I'm just not sure how I feel. This is all kind of new to me, you know."

"I know. It's new to me, too. But what you saw was all done in fun. You understand that, right?"

"Of course."

"I mean, it is my bachelorette party, and all." The upper hand had somehow shifted back to her and her confidence level rose back to where it usually was.

"Hey, you two! There's time for romance after the wedding. Tonight you're supposed to be partying!" Pete called from the bar. Ed and Nikki returned to the fray, but when the co-ed strip show began, Ed noticed that neither he nor Nikki allowed themselves to enjoy it.

Nikki emerged from his bathroom the following morning wearing only a grey silk nightgown that barely covered her behind. He had been enjoying the streak of sun that warmed the bed, not quite tired enough to continue sleeping but not yet prepared to get out of bed. The sight of her, all clean and showered and barely covered by her expensive sleepwear, though, stirred him.

"I think we should talk about last night," she said as she flounced onto the bed.

"Must we?"

"Yes. I'm worried that you were really upset by what happened."

He blinked and tried to corral his disparate thoughts. "Nik, really. This is hard for me. I'm not even really awake yet."

She tilted her head and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

He sighed and grinned. "All right. What do you want to know?"

"Do I need to apologize for what I did? It was meant in fun but if it bothers you, I want to get rid of those bad feelings. Especially so close to the wedding!"

"I'm not upset, honestly. I'm just confused. I was turned on but I hated that I was turned on. Do you know what I'm saying?"

She paused. "You were turned on?"

"Yes, but I'm not entirely sure why. As you know, I like to know why I react as I do."

"Hmmm." She moved closer to him, smiling. "He was so hot, though, wasn't he?"

He raised his eyebrows. What was she trying to do?

"You saw the size of that thing. Man or woman, you had to be fascinated by it!" She continued, seizing the opportunity to have some fun with the situation. She put one leg up on the bed and bent that knee. The position exposed her pussy.

"It was alarming, frankly," he told her, not at all comfortable discussing the dimensions of another man's penis, especially one that Nikki had so recently relished kissing.

She moved his hand between her legs, where she was warm and juicy already. "Just thinking about him turns me on. Big, black fucker," she said breathlessly as she guided Ed's finger's to her slit and pushed him inside.

She continued the narrative as she eventually climbed on top of him. "Can you imagine a cock like that fucking me, Ed? Do you think I could stand it?"

Her questions were rhetorical but his imagination was literal. It provided him with scenes of Nikki being slammed by the black man, being eaten by him, and all manner of positions in between. So real were the images that only his orgasm pulled him away from them.

The wedding rivaled anything Hollywood could have concocted. Thousand of white lilies adorned the church, artfully attached to beams and pews. The music, carefully selected by Nikki, included no organ music whatsoever—a string quartet plucked from the New York Symphony rendered the Brahms and Fauré pieces she'd selected. She looked luminous in her custom-made dress of silk and toile with hand-sewn embroidery and seed pearls adorning the seven-foot train. Ed felt handsome in his tux but knew the day was for the bride. His beautiful, sexy, flirtatious but loving bride. As she walked down the aisle, stepping so gracefully to the lilting cadences of Fauré, he knew he'd never forget how stunning she looked and how lucky he was to have found her. They exchanged traditional vows without writing any of their own—Nikki said she'd be too nervous to read anything more than she had to at the ceremony and by the look of her, Ed could concur that she was probably right. Seeing her so nervous made him love her all the more.

The reception of 500 people was equally beautiful, albeit far more raucous. The guests, some of whom had been convinced that Ed would remain a bachelor for the rest of his days, celebrated with reassuring enthusiasm, giving the couple the distinct impression that they sincerely wished the best for them.

The band, a local one that Nikki had heard at a dance club and hired the same night, played many of the songs Ed had seen her dance to when she flirted with other men. Strangely, the memories didn't sour his happiness at all, especially when Nikki danced with almost nobody but Ed at the wedding. He felt a firm sense of relief about that, and just spent as much of his energies enjoying the feel of her in his arms that special day. She was the Nikki he fell in love with, the one who only had eyes for him.

At the Waldorf Astoria's bridal suite that night, they unwound. The cruise would leave the next day and they had the evening to reminisce about the day and enjoy some quiet time with each other. Ed removed her gorgeous wedding dress slowly, unwrapping his bride in between sips of champagne. When he got down to her white strapless bra and white lace garter belt with the blue garters she borrowed from a friend to have something blue and borrowed to wear on her wedding day, she insisted on undressing him in a similar fashion.

"Your underwear isn't nearly as pretty as mine," she observed when she'd relieved him of his tux. He agreed.

In fact, he agreed so wholeheartedly that he made love to her while she still wore it. He tore the tiny thong off her, however, so he could get to the good bits...

The Waldorf wisely mirrored one wall alongside the bed, which Ed was certain delighted many a young (and old) newly married couple. It delighted Ed and Nikki to watch themselves get into nasty positions and receive uncensored thrusts. What they both seemed to enjoy best, however, was watching the comes—his, hers, his and hers.

"Wow. Who knew it could be so hot to watch yourself come?" Nikki asked, giggling, as they lay spent on the king-size bed.

"I've always known it's hot to watch you come," he teased.

"Oh, you. We need more champagne!" She exclaimed, finding the bottle empty. "Would you order some while I shower?"

He agreed, deciding while he listened to the water run, that they needed a wider selection of drinks than just champagne. He wanted her to have a selection, not just one option. And he wanted decanters, not that silly mini-bar stuff.

The waiter arrived just as the shower went off. The two men reviewed the order to ensure that the various spirits had been delivered according to Ed's specifications. Ed was careful to speak loudly so Nikki would hear that someone was in the room—he wanted to prevent her any embarrassment in case she sprinted out of the bathroom half-naked like she was prone to do.

As Ed and the waiter finished up the inventory, Nikki sauntered out of the bathroom in a completely transparent white baby doll top, no underwear, and marabou-trimmed high-heeled mules. She seemed blissfully unaware that anyone was present until she was only a few feet away from the poor, stunned waiter.

Ed, mute with surprise, watched the scene with a detachment that could only come from shock.

Nikki made eye contact with the waiter. The waiter froze.

The waiter took in the sight before him: dark areola, firm breasts, smooth legs.

Nikki stopped in her tracks, giving the waiter time to get a good eyeful.

The waiter looked down at his order pad and cleared his throat but not before Nikki saw his eyes light up and then just as quickly darken again.

Nikki looked at Ed.

Ed understood at that moment what she was up to but still could not speak.

She turned around and strolled back to the bathroom.

"I guess that'll be all, then," Ed finally managed to say to the waiter as he gave him a $50 tip. The waiter hustled out of the room so quickly, Ed wanted to laugh out loud.

Upon hearing the door to the suite close, Nikki came out again, still dressed in the baby doll outfit. "Ooops," she said, eyes gleaming with mischief.

"You, my dear, are one naughty bride," he said, so turned on he couldn't get her to the bed fast enough.