Journey to Another Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Ed, honey, he does it so good. Fuck me, Charles. I don't want you to stop!"

It was no longer enough for her to hold on to her breasts. She had to move her hands behind her and onto his shoulders just to stay on her high-heeled feet. The black man's thrusts upset her balance just enough to make her wobble but not enough to knock her over. He had already filled her so completely that both of them knew the potential danger of pushing any harder. Nevertheless, she continued to ride him, impaling him as much as she possibly could each time she came down. Her tits jiggled whenever his dick hit resistance.

"I love it so much," came her voice, almost disembodied now. A sheen of perspiration glistened on her chest and her mouth was nearly slack. Her eyes were open but unfocused. She was beyond hungry. She was insatiable.

Charles's thrusts and Nikki's slams morphed into what seemed to be one orchestrated movement. Some communication was happening between them that Ed wasn't privy to, and it allowed them to synchronize their shared sensual pleasure. Who would come first, Ed wondered? Or would they come simultaneously?

"I don't want you to stop," she rasped. "I love it. I love this cock!" Her eyes suddenly opened wider, as if she remembered Ed was there. "It turns me on so much to know you're watching. I love him inside me, baby. So big. So strong. Oh, Ed, I don't ever want him to stop!"

Her juices coated not only her pussy, but had spread downward to cover the excess portion of the big, black cock—the part that didn't fit inside her. Her juices flowed so profusely, in fact, that even the man's nuts took on a certain sheen.

Ed's hard-on persisted, in spite of his recent ejaculation. His whole body hummed with a subtle electric current that directed its flow to his cock. Although he held his erection in one sweaty palm, he sensed that stroking it would bring on another release instantly. Instead, he squeezed, which proved mildly gratifying—like rubbing an itch when only scratching would satisfy.

Charles stiffened. Muscles in his thighs spasmed.

Nikki arched her back.

Ed gave in and stroked his cock.

Their orgasms may have built at the same pace but their disparate eruptions took Ed by surprise. One long, deep-throated moan from Charles wafted out and draped itself over the sea, not unlike a lone foghorn. He didn't continue to pump Nikki—he remained deeply embedded in her, frozen in extremis. With no place for his copious semen to go, it emerged from her pussy in a steady flow of thick goo that dripped down his rod and slapped the deck. A small pool began to form behind Nikki's feet.

Nikki, normally vocal in all sexual functions, channeled her release into the joints, muscles, tendons, and veins of her body. She jerked and bucked rodeo-style, hips now still but obviously trembling. An urgent pink flushed her skin. Veins like tree roots appeared on her neck. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, and her eyes were wide and blind. A small but lengthy shot of fluid spurted from her cunt as she ejaculated. Throughout, she gripped Charles's shoulders.

Ed's come emerged in a long, steady stream. The more he jerked himself off, the more jizz seeped out. An endless reservoir of the stuff slithered down his cock and entwined itself in his fingers. The quiet flow continued throughout Nikki's orgasm.

The unity of the moment wrapped itself around all three of them. Ed was certain they all felt it. Nobody spoke. Nobody had an attack of shame or discomfiture. They had come as one and would now rebalance the same way. Ed held his messy cock and watched his compatriots fondly as this realization crystallized.

Nikki shut her eyes and tried to regulate her breathing. Charles sat back in his chair, periodically sighing in great gusts as his body recovered. Neither of them made any attempt to extricate Charles's cock from her cunt.

Nikki finally looked at her husband. The smile they shared warmed him beyond description. He longed to embrace her but knew she felt his touch regardless of physical contact. She had never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment, straddling half of Charles's huge black meat and grinning with the understanding that it was okay to be in that position.

Charles shifted a little. Ed couldn't see the man's face, now hidden behind Nikki's back, but got the distinct impression that the captain was making a feeble attempt to discern what Nikki wanted next.

Come still dripped out of her. Come still stuck to Ed's hand.

"You don't think we're finished, do you?" she asked her men.

Ed raised an eyebrow and he heard Charles chuckle.

With great care and greater reluctance, she rose to disengage from Charles's prodigious cock. When it was free, it bobbed with dangerous force, slapping the gooey lips of her pussy. Grinning, she gripped it to hold it still and then leaned in to sprinkle his face with kisses. The two of them cooed like lovers for about a minute before she stepped away from Charles. Her new position allowed Ed to view Charles without obstruction, and what he saw made him empathize with the man's exhaustion.

"Don't worry, Charles. You'll live!"

The big black man expelled another rush of air and smiled, grateful for Ed's encouragement. Nikki laughed and leaned against the railing to stretch her back. As she did, she opened her legs a little and swiped at the semen still oozing from her opening. The gesture put an end to any conversation between the men as they realized that she had more on her agenda.

"Wasn't that fantastic, Ed? Can you believe the way this man fucks me? Look at all this come!"

She spread it over her clit and among the folds of her snatch. Charles watched her while his still-hard meat pointed at the evening sky.

"Charles, suck it out of me. Let's show Ed what that beautiful mouth can do." She knew he wouldn't refuse such an irresistible suggestion. "Clean me out with your tongue."

He got out of his chair and knelt before her luscious nakedness. She draped one leg at a time over his shoulders, which moved her pussy just over his face. He tilted his head, extended his tongue, and delved into her hairless feast.

Ed had a clear view of things this time because the angle was better and because they were closer to him. Charles's wide, active tongue traversed the hills and valleys of her pussy with loving care. Sometimes, it lingered between tiny folds. Other times, it lapped at her swollen clit, working toward just the right tempo to make her moan. The more ardently he licked, the wider she spread her legs.

"Oh, baby, look at how my man eats me. Look at his big, fucking tongue licking up his own come!"

Ed had let go of his cock and it wavered at a kind of half-mast between his thighs. Not gripping it as she spoke provided a new and interesting form of tension. He liked it and decided to see how long he could go without touching himself.

Charles curled up the edges of his tongue and inserted it into her. It went deep—as deep as Ed's cock would have. It wiggled serpent-like inside the dark, moist cave as it scooped up the come he'd deposited there. Ed saw him extract a good tablespoon of the stuff, roll it around his tongue as he stared up at his goddess, then swallow it. She purred in response.

"More. Eat me till I scream."

Charles burrowed to his heart's content. When he'd licked out all the come he could, he concentrated on her engorged clit. He laid his large fingers on her smooth mons and gently pulled her lips open, knowing he was giving Ed an excellent show of Nikki's privates. She still glistened with juice, and by the way she offered her cunt to Charles, she seemed to be in need of one big, oral delivery.

The tip of the shockingly pink tongue diddled her button with precision. When she began to move in opposing directions to intensify what he was doing, Ed came close to grabbing hold of his cock once again. But he resisted and his cock nodded in approval.

Her clit took at least forty lashes of the black man's tongue before it turned maroon and hardened. This time, her come resounded off the floorboards and bounced off the water. Her legs practically choked Charles as the man kept diddling and licking away at her.

"Oh my God! Yeah! Eat my pussy!"

Convulsions took hold as a very long wave of ecstasy coursed through her. Charles kept eating, though, seemingly determined to push her to her limits. Ed noticed, as Nikki shouted, that the black man's dick rested against the deck floor like a sausage waiting to be enjoyed at a later time. It was hard and it was coated in Nikki's dried and flaking cream.

"Do you want to fuck me again? Tell me yes. I want it from behind. Ed, don't you want to see Charles fuck my ass?"

He most certainly did. And she knew it.

Charles rose to his feet, not even concerned about the profuse amount of juice on his cheeks, nose, chin, and lips. He looked like a kid after a particularly indulgent incident of cake and ice cream.

He didn't have to turn her around. She pivoted on one heel as soon as he faced her. From his nearby seat, Ed experienced yet another round of appreciation for his wife's perfect ass. Still he didn't wrap his fingers around his cock. The heightened thrill of ignoring his instincts had become a heady turn-on.

Thanks to her heels, the position of her with her upturned ass gave her a pinup girl quality. It also emphasized the delicious dip in her back. With the serious concentration of a thoroughly aroused man, Charles surveyed what he was about to fuck. He caressed her cheeks with his big palms. She wiggled a little to let him know she was ready.

Charles held her by her hips and let his internal navigation system guide his missile to its target. His aim was flawless, but when his thick, wide head was within inches of her waiting sphincter, he paused, remembering that he needed to lubricate her.

She was still incredibly wet so he wiped his hand along her juices and spread them to her asshole. He repeated the motion several times to ensure that he wouldn't hurt her when he tried to push inside. For extra assurance—and probably because he knew Ed would enjoy it—he pulled her cheeks apart and rimmed her puckered hole with the cream on his fingers.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," she confirmed. "Slide some fingers into me to get me going."

He didn't really need her instructions, because slipping his finger into her was exactly what he'd planned to do, anyway. He got in with no trouble and started finger-fucking her asshole right away. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other to express her contentment.

He slipped in another finger just be sure she was ready. She was.

In seconds and without any special maneuvering or delays, most of his enormous dick was inside.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed. "Ed, I wish I could tell you how fantastic this is! I wish it would never stop!" Charles slammed her for emphasis. "God, I love him inside me!"

In profile, Ed stared as the many inches of Charles pulled out then rammed into the space between her cheeks once again. As before, not all of him would fit, but most did, and it was the constant question of how much more she could take that kept both men riveted.

"Oh yes. Feed me your cock, Charles. Feed me all of it!"

She held the railing tight to provide a stable, even intractable, object for Charles to push his meat into. She rocked forward and back, unable to stay still while the thick black rod penetrated her.

"I love it so much," she said between breaths. She turned her head to look sidelong at Ed. "Look how he's fucking my ass, you haven't done that yet, baby! I want Charles to have everything!"

Her eyes lit up when she saw Ed drop to his knees, working his cock like an adolescent with the bathroom to himself. It wasn't until he saw her reaction that he realized what he was doing. But he didn't care how it looked—he was beside himself with crazy passion.

"He's the best, Ed. The best! Oooooh, honey, I love this so much! He's better than anyone at fucking me! He's better than anybody!"

"That's good, sweetheart. I like watching him do it," he heard himself saying.

She waved him over, and he obeyed. Standing next to her at the railing, with the naked and pumping Charles by his side, he leaned in to kiss her.

"Oooooh!" she cried out as a particularly great slam took effect. "Thank you so much for letting me have this." She slipped an arm around her husband's neck as the pummeling continued. "Do you like watching your little wife getting fucked up the ass by her new man and his huge black cock?"

Ed could smell her cunt. He could even smell the sweat on Charles balls. Her mouth met his in a ravenous, powerful kiss that sucked his tongue into hers. As he kissed her back, she launched into an orgasm so potent, so all-consuming, that he could not break free from her. She yelled into his mouth and kept him in a headlock that prevented all movement. Meanwhile, convulsions shuddered through her.

Charles dumped yet another load of come into her and with a shout even louder than the previous one. As the captain's orgasm subsided, so did his thrusts up her ass. Gradually, she loosened her grip on Ed's head and released him from their furtive kiss.

She happened to see his hard-on as consciousness returned to her. She winked at him, and although she looked as wiped out as he'd ever seen her, she took his tool in her hand and jacked him off into the sea.

"That's just for being wonderful," she said, kissing him on the tip of his nose.

Charles stood motionless behind her, staring up at the star-studded sky, panting. His ever-present manhood sat firmly ensconced in her asshole.

"I could stay this way all night," she said to both men.

"Tell us something we don't know," Ed teased, giving a knowing glance to Charles, whose eyes were now open. The black man grinned.

"But I think the party is over for tonight," she said over her shoulder.

Charles said nothing but looked more than a little downcast as he slowly withdrew from Nikki's most recently filled orifice.

She turned around and, directing all her attention to Charles, held his face in her hands. "That was so special." She kissed him on the lips quickly. It wasn't quite dismissive but neither could it be labeled passionate. "Thank you, Captain."

"Thank you," Charles said quietly.

"And now I'm heading off to bed," she told both men and she started walking toward the cabin she shared with her husband. Just before the stairs, Nikki turned to Ed and with a come-hither look that only she would have still had the energy to summon, she said, "Time for bed, sweetheart."

A brief wave of panic gripped him. Surely she didn't want more! He tried to hide his sudden anxiety with a controlled "good night" to Charles.

Charles apparently mistook Ed's expression for shock at what he'd just witnessed, because he said, "Hey, if that looked as good as it felt, your eyes should be popping out."

Ed tried to laugh—did laugh, in fact—at Charles's attempt to lighten the mood. The men parted with no further conversation. Ed was wrung out and wondered how Charles could even still be standing, let alone making jokes.

When he got to their cabin, Nikki was already in the shower. She called out "I won't be a minute, darling! I'm just getting cleaned up for you!"

With that, Ed stretched out on the bed, astonished that she might have any more plans for the evening. Then again, he had to remember who he was dealing with.

In his next conscious moment, sunlight trickled into the room and Nikki was lying on her side, watching him wake up.

"Damn," he said. "I fell asleep, didn't I?"

"You sure did. Lucky for you, I didn't take it personally."

"Nik, I'm so sorry. It's just that I was so exhausted. You must admit it was a hell of a night."

Her grin widened. "Oh yes. I can admit that."

He grunted, recalling how she was the one who'd made it a hell of a night.

"So you had a good time, then?" she asked.

He wasn't one to blush, but from the heat in his cheeks, he suspected he was blushing at that moment. "Yes, sweetheart. I had a time I'll never forget." His cock stirred, as if to second the motion.

"I'm glad. What did you like best?"

"Oh, honey, please. I'm not fully awake yet..."

Her fingertips played with his lips. "I know, darling. I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything. I just like to know what turned you on the most."

"There were so many things..."

"Mmmm," she agreed. "There were. Like when I ate out his filthy ass?"

He didn't know whether it was the hour, the place, or just the general timing, but her words left him speechless.

"Or maybe when he pushed that huge cock up my pussy?"

"All good," Ed said, finally finding his voice. He pulled the sheet down to expose her body, which she'd showered before bringing to bed. He took inventory of the firm, perfect breasts, the breathtaking slope of her hips, the merest suggestion of a belly. And then, remembering the hairless pussy, he pulled the sheet lower to expose it.

"And this was a bold move, too," he commented, brushing his fingers across the smooth lips down below.

She giggled. "I know! I don't know what inspired me to do it, really, but I'm glad I did. You were able to see more, right?" She lifted her top leg by bending her knee. It was an invitation that he accepted readily.

"I was able to see everything," he told her. "And I like being able to touch everything, too." She was wet when his fingers located her slit, and after only a few strokes, she was wetter. Without the barrier of her pubic hair, his access to her felt obscene, somehow. Deliciously obscene. Delightfully verboten.

"Did you like seeing your little wife take so much fat, black cock?"

All the images went off like flash bulbs in his memory. Charles spreading her cheeks with his dick, drilling into her without mercy, stretching every opening to test her pain threshold. Nikki sitting on his lap, Nikki bending over to take it up the ass, Nikki choking down black meat. Come spurting everywhere.

She jerked Ed off as he diddled her. The onslaught of memories from the night before was suddenly more then he could stand—he needed to get inside her right away. He had to fill the same holes that Charles had and he had to do it without delay.

"Ooooh, I think somebody's pretty horny," she purred, stroking him harder and faster.

He moved to her feet. She got on all fours. Was she finally giving him the same access that she gave her lovers? He steadied himself against one of her ass cheeks while he spread her juice backward, toward her sphincter. His fingers trembled as they prepared her. Why should he be nervous about fucking his own wife?

Because she might say no.

She pushed her beautiful ass up and at him, encouraging him to stuff her. When he considered how he now had the same view that had faced Charles last night, his pulse quickened and his cock stiffened. He surrounded his fingers in one last bath of pussy cream, then pointed his dick at her asshole. His breaths were short and uncertain.

The moment his knob touched that adorable, puckered opening, her hand came flying around to shoo him elsewhere. "Not there, baby. Fuck my cunt."

His desire consumed him too much to argue. He needed in, and if that meant cunt instead of asshole, so be it. He dipped to find the opening she preferred and pushed himself in so fast, he slammed against her unintentionally.

"Oh, yes, baby," she panted. "I've been hungry for you since last night!" She pounded against him to meet his thrusts.

"Really?" he grunted, amazed as always by how tight she was and how like an oven her pussy was.

"Yes! Did you like seeing me full of big, black cock, baby?"

He rammed her harder to convey an affirmative answer.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers