Journey to Another Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

"Did he make you wish you could be him?"

His powerful gush of come was his only response. But he had the presence of mind to rub her clit in rapid fire strokes to bring her along with him. As soon as her orgasm swept through her, the walls of her cunt squeezed the last drops of jizz from him.

The room spun for a few seconds while he blinked to make it stop. He took a deep breath, filling his nostrils with the aroma that came from between her legs. He couldn't bear to pull out of her just yet—he loved the snug, wet, placenta warmth around his cock and didn't want to leave the place that felt safer than anywhere else.

But he did, of course, when the desire to see her beautiful face overwhelmed the more primal needs of his dick. He collapsed onto his back beside her, and she immediately cuddled up to him.

"I love you, Ed," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Nikki." He kissed the top of her head, feeling weakened and empowered simultaneously. Being with Nikki sometimes gave him insight into what it must feel like to use recreational drugs—he was always a little off-kilter and loving every minute of it.

They were quiet for a few minutes, each internalizing the gratitude and happiness they felt. But as quickly as the joy has descended, it was threatened by little daggers of doubt.

"I think I saw for myself last night why you've taken to Charles so completely."

The word "completely" hung in the air just long enough for them both to absorb it.

"Not completely, darling," she reminded him.

"Oh, I know, but it was hard not to feel just a little inadequate, watching him please you so completely."

"There's that word again." She grinned.

"I just wish I could compete with him sexually." The words felt good to finally express. As much as he wanted Nikki to get everything she wanted, he couldn't help but wish he could be the one providing it.

She pulled away slightly to speak to him more directly. "There is no competition," she said with genuine surprise in her voice. "I thought you understood that. I love you and only you."

"I know, I know. Maybe my ego is bruised."

"Well, you said it, I didn't." She winked at him. "I mean, yes, Charles is special and there's no doubt about that. In another era, he probably could have made a living by pleasuring all the women at court, but today, with me—with us—he's a very sweet man who just happens to be hung like a horse."

Ed chuckled.

"You'll always be my number one man," she said.

Ed sighed. He repositioned his pillow in front of the headboard so that he could sit up and lean against it. "So you can't honestly say that you're not falling a little bit in love with him?"

She tittered and looked more sheepish than he would have liked. "Well ... not in love, exactly. I'd say there's no question that I'm in lust with him, though!"

"Ah. Yes, that's pretty obvious." He felt his jaw tightening and hated that the old Ed was returning. He thought he'd divested himself of this stupid jealously.

"But sweetie, look at the fantasy that he is! Most women would never admit it, but we all want some big stud to be at our beck and call to service us sexually. And now I have that! It's incredible. A dream, really."

"Men would like that, too." He couldn't believe the snippy edge in his voice. So unappealing.

She laughed. "I'm sure they would! But here's the point I really want to get across here, sweetheart. I want you to feel included. That's why I did what I did last night. To let you see what was happening. To give you the opportunity to know what kind of pleasure I was experiencing and, most of all, to turn you on."

He nodded.

"There's no competition and there's no reason for feelings of inadequacy. It's just not about any of that. Charles is a kind of vehicle. He fulfills both our fantasies. He enhances our sex life. And we can trust him."

Ed nodded again, feeling clarity return.

"Isn't that right?" She held his arm to make him look at her.

"Yes, it's right. You're right. It's just when I look at last night in the light of day... Things look different. I forget what we agreed on. I'm sorry, Nikki. I feel better already, though."

"Okay. Good." She smiled and squeezed his arm.

"But did you mean what you said last night? About Charles being better than me? About being better than anybody?"

She rolled her eyes but Ed couldn't tell if she was impatient with his question or her behavior. She giggled to lighten the mood.

"Don't worry about that."

"But did you mean it?"

The corners of her mouth turned down and her lips compressed into a line of thought. For a fleeting moment, she looked embarrassed as she deliberated about how to respond. "Well, if you want me to choose, I suppose that yes, Charles is better than you sexually, but I wouldn't say he's a better lover."

"What's the difference?" Ed had little tolerance for word games.

"Charles is a sexual creature. He is a man of many talents and skills, but to me, I see his sexuality first. I love the feel of his skin and the size of him. I look at him and I have sexual thoughts. Almost only sexual thoughts. As fond as I am of him, my attraction to him makes me unable to put too much emphasis on anything else about him."

"This is not making me feel better," he pointed out.

"But you have to let me finish," she said, grinning. "When I look at you, I have sexual thoughts but I also feel love and respect and fondness and loyalty. Things with you are more fully developed. We're soul mates, you and I. Charles could never be that for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I sure! If you weren't here, I'd probably be having wild sex with him, but it would not be the multi-dimensional experience that it is with you here. Enjoying Charles with your permission makes it so much more exciting. More erotic. Does that make sense?"

It did and he told her so. "If I had a real problem with it, I'd ask you to stop, but I don't plan to do that," he said. "Despite my misgivings, I thought last night was just about the hottest thing we've ever done."

"Yay!" Relief and excitement fired her eyes.

"In fact, I was wondering if you were thinking of including me more often?"

Her eyebrows shot up as a new giggle emerged. "Oh yes, darling! I want you to feel included as much and as often as possible. Just leave it to me! Now let's get moving—we've got the whole day to enjoy!"

The day was an idyllic one, with the honeymooners escaping to yet another small island, where they wandered the quaint, compact streets hand in hand.

"What's the name of this island, anyway?" Nikki asked.

Ed had to admit he wasn't sure.

"Wow. That's unusual for you. You must finally be adopting that Caribbean mentality!" She laughed but he could tell she was glad to see him relaxing. He was pretty happy about it, too. Giving up control wasn't as bad as he thought!

Although neither of them said it, the distractions of the island helped take their minds off the still-vivid images and ramifications of the previous night. As they enjoyed an early, leisurely lunch at a local beachside cafe, extended periods of contented silence laced their conversations. There was no need for them to say that they were blissfully happy—stating the obvious would have cheapened the feeling.

"Let's go for a swim," Nikki suggested as the last of the plates were removed from their table.

It sounded like a great idea to Ed. The sun was steady and warm in the sky, and the water beckoned. They'd seen a beach where families and sunbathers were enjoying the day, so that's where they headed to join the fray. Finally, when it was close to three o'clock, they returned to the boat, where Charles met them with a smile and drinks.

"Welcome back!" the black man said. "Did you have a good swim?"

"Terrific!" Nikki said, giving him a tender kiss on the mouth before she sunk into one of the deck lounges. Ed agreed and claimed another lounge for himself. The cold, refreshing alcohol was the ideal cap on the day's activities. The squeals and shouts from the swimmers, however, soon interfered with the couple's relaxation plans, so Charles moved the boat to a nearby uninhabited island, where peace reigned supreme.

Nikki moved her chaise next to Ed's. He smiled and closed his eyes to surrender to the sun's heat. When her fingers began to tease his thigh, however, he opened them again, searching her face for clues about her next move.

Charles sat nearby, enjoying a drink of his own and looking as casual as he could while still maintaining the subordinate position he knew was appropriate. Ed's swim trunks were now tented with the makings of a considerable erection, thanks to Nikki's insistent caressing of his thigh. He knew that she had noticed. He also knew that Charles had noticed.

And he didn't care. In fact, he rather liked the attention.

Nikki stood up in one smooth motion and was soon at the foot of his lounge chair. With mischief behind her smile, she dropped her swim robe to reveal not a bikini but an utterly naked Nikki.

"Like it?"

"It's all the rage in Paris," he managed to say.

She giggled and leaned forward to pull off his shorts. After she tossed them aside, she bent in half from the waist to take his now fully hard cock between her lips. Ed had a view of her upturned ass—and of Charles getting a good look at it.

She took as much of him into her mouth as she could, which was practically the length of him. The tip of him tickled the back of her throat. He couldn't look Charles in the eye, but found that he couldn't really focus on anything anyway. Her mouth traveled up and down his meat as if they were alone and had all the time in the world. Her pace helped prevent Ed from fast-forwarding things in his head.

"Would you like to watch me get fucked by a big, black cock while I suck you?" she asked, pausing to do so.

"Yes. I'd like that very much," he heard himself say. He smiled because he loved seeing his cock so closely aligned with her face.

Charles got up without any further discussion or invitation. He stripped off his trunks to reveal that now familiar club he called a cock, and walked over to Nikki. He and Ed never made eye contact, but that didn't bother Ed. Anyway, if given a choice between looking at him or looking at his wife's ass, he couldn't blame any normal man for choosing the latter.

Nikki's squeals were silenced by Ed's cock as Charles drove his into her. He wasn't fucking her ass—too much preparation for such an impromptu event—but Ed clearly saw the gargantuan dick work its way into Nikki's receptive cunt. Its size slowed the penetration process a little, but soon enough, she was filled with him and he started to pump.

It was a strange experience to have another man's cock so close to his face—especially one that was fucking his wife. But for Ed, the scene quickly became one riveting porno flick. Nikki slurped his dick while Charles fucked her from behind. All of it up close and tremendously personal for Ed.

When Ed did sneak a peek at Charles face, he saw that the black man was well on his way to rapture. His eyes were closed and his jaw was set in pre-come intensity. He bit his lower lip and squinted just as he erupted into Nikki. Feeling the blast of his come, Nikki teetered but sucked Ed harder, which threatened to push Ed to a point he wasn't quite emotionally ready to experience yet.

She wiggled a little to signal Charles to pull out, which the man did. A slick string of come still connected the black man to Nikki as he removed his dick from her pussy. Ed tried to imagine the sheer volume of semen he must have deposited into her.

But he didn't have to imagine it for long. Once she was free of the black man, she straightened and squatted over Ed's lap. Come oozed from her hairless twat as she spoke to him.

"Oh, darling," she cooed, "he came so much inside me! Would you like to fuck my pussy while it's full of another man's come?"

His sac quaked and his cock bobbed. She lowered herself on him, coating him with Charles's prodigious load and her own juices. She slid up, then down. Before she could go up again, Ed shuddered and twitched, then dumped his own delivery into her. She rode him as if nothing was happening, pushing him to new levels of pleasure and elongating his orgasm past what he ever thought possible.

"Play with my pussy," she whispered hoarsely. "Make me come, baby."

As his orgasm subsided, he set to work on hers. Charles stood behind her now and spread his black palms over her perfect titties. While Charles jiggled her tits for Ed's viewing pleasure, Ed stroked his wife to a loud and satisfying release. Come spread over his balls and pubic hair like syrup on pancakes.

When she was finished, she brought her face to Ed's and wrapped her arms around his neck. He felt her body perspire. Charles stepped back, releasing her breasts, and looked directly at Ed.

"Jesus, I don't know about you, Ed, but I think if this kind of thing keeps up, my dick's going to drop off!"

His words were exactly what the potentially awkward moment needed. The three broke out into laughter.

"Well, you two may laugh all you like but be careful because I might just cut you off! How funny would that be?"

They laughed again, and now she climbed off Ed's lap, not even bothering to pick up her robe as she said, "I need a shower." With a quick kiss to each man's cheek, she sauntered away, leaving her admirers smiling.

Ed and Charles stared at the rippling folds of the robe Nikki had left behind. It sat on the deck as a kind of liberation symbol—the curtain of separation that had been discarded so that the two men could enjoy Nikki on equal terms.

Ed hesitated. He was eager to follow her to their cabin, but he didn't want to look like a puppy or a smug winner in front of Charles. Charles hesitated because he didn't want to leave Ed with the impression that he only enjoyed his company when Nikki was around. So the two of them said nothing and let the strained silence speak for them. Heavy sighs of contentment were volleyed between them. Ed took a swig of his drink. Charles gulped his.

"I should probably start putting dinner together," Charles finally said.

Ed nodded. He gave no indication that he'd be vacating the deck immediately after Charles did. "Sure. No problem. See you later, then." He gave the captain a casual, two-fingered salute.

As soon as Charles disappeared, Ed hoisted himself to his feet—his session with Charles and Nikki had left him a little wiped out—picked up his wife's robe, and headed for the cabin.

He heard the shower running as he stepped inside, and was glad for the additional moments of solitude. Things had been moving so quickly. Between last night and today, he'd crossed more boundaries than a car on a cross-country trip. His physical exhaustion paled in comparison to his mental fatigue. In the past twenty-four hours, he'd known uncertainty, joy, consternation, nirvana, arousal, contentment, insecurity, and a host of other emotions, all in their most extreme form. Just when he thought things couldn't get hotter, they had, and just when he thought he'd fully accepted Charles as Nikki's lover, he'd been faced with some unaccounted for aspect that he needed to reconcile.

He felt that the latter was the case now. He'd loved every moment of the threesome yet now he felt as much shaken as enthused by it all. What was going on? He wished he could have a day to mull it all over. Maybe then he could put everything in perspective.

But there wasn't time for deliberation on a honeymoon. He knew that he and Nikki were piling memories on top of memories at a furious rate, and that only after the couple were home for a while—maybe years—would true clarity be possible. Now was the time to go with the flow and adopt a hedonistic attitude, but every so often, his need for simplicity bludgeoned his desire for uninterrupted sex with his wife and a large black man.

"Hey, there. You look buried in thought," Nikki commented as she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Her skin, slightly damp and dewy, invited him to touch it but he didn't. She paused next to where he sat on the bed. When he didn't answer her immediately, she sat down next to him.

"Did you like what happened up there?" she asked. There was no coquettishness in her tone—she honestly wanted to know whether he'd enjoyed himself.

The nearness of her nakedness, despite his having seen it only minutes earlier, raised his internal temperature. This is probably how men feel who are married to supermodels, he thought. The thrill never gets old.

"Of course! I thought it was fantastic," he replied truthfully. "It was a new thing for me, though. I've never had sex in front of anybody before!"

"Oh!" She kissed his cheek. "That makes it even better." She moved to sit cross-legged, facing him. The position opened her legs to provide him with a delectable view of her smooth pussy. Her labia were soft petals of flesh, gently blooming just for him.

"Does it?"

"Definitely. This is a honeymoon to beat all honeymoons, isn't it?" she said.

"Without question."

"And so you'd better get used to unorthodox sexual situations because you never know."

He furrowed his brow slightly. "Never know what?"

"You never know when I'll be forced to call you into service in public!" She giggled. He couldn't tell if she was teasing him, so he just laughed.

Nikki then got up, ending the show between her legs. "I'm going up on deck for a while," she said, exchanging her towel for a little pink sundress she pulled from the closet. It wasn't terribly short, compared to some of her outfits, but it revealed enough leg to be eye-catching. She wore neither bra nor panties under it. "Did Charles mention to you that there is a nice restaurant over on that quay on the other island?"

"No, he didn't."

"Well, I guess you guys didn't have much time for chit chat," she said, grinning. "Anyway, we were thinking it might be a good place to go for dinner." She slipped into a pair of high-heeled sandals that made her legs look even longer.

"Sounds great," Ed said. "Do you want Charles to make reservations for us?"

She gave him a sidelong look, mischief brewing in her pretty irises. "When you say 'us,' do you mean the three of us, me and Charles, or you and me?"

He had not factored Charles into the equation beyond his making reservations. He didn't want to consider Charles as part of their date, but he didn't quite know how to tell Nikki. He decided to leave the choice up to her.

"Hmmm. That depends on which option my wife prefers," he told her.

She tilted her head. "Do you mean that?"

Of course he didn't. "Yes." He tried to hold her gaze so as not to look shifty. He wanted her to believe him.

She leaned forward and put her lips to his. Still holding his face in her hands, she whispered, "Well, darling, I think your wife would prefer that her husband took her out alone this evening. Would that be okay?"

The turbulence in Ed's stomach quelled. He felt the muscles in his face relax. He smiled. "Yes, I think that would be okay."

"I'll tell Charles when I see him up there," she said on her way out.

Ed showered, feeling like the prettiest girl in school had agreed to go with him to the prom.

By the time he was ready and had enjoyed one drink with his wife and her lover, it was dusk. They boarded the dingy to cross the channel to the island. Charles was dressed nicely, which sparked Ed's curiosity.

"Are you going to be socializing tonight, Charles?" Part of him feared the man would be joining them for dinner after all, and that his question was just an attempt to confirm that he had other plans.

"Yes," Charles said. "I'm meeting some friends for dinner on another boat."

"How will we all meet up?" Ed inquired.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers