Journey to California

Story Info
Online friends meet for the first time.
1.4k words
3.96
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a cloudy day in the month of August I decided that it is time to head out to the west. Living on the East Coast all my life I was ready to see something new. Now who did I know out west. There was Carmen but she lived in Barstow. Yuck who wants to see the desert? Than it struck me I always wanted to meet Tony. He lived in LA now that would be a great place to visit. I could check out the beach there and actually say, "yes" I have seen the Pacific Ocean. Swing by OJ's house and Nicole's apartment and checkout where the SOB got away with murder, but maybe just maybe I will lounge around the Hotel, meet up with Armand and get to know him as well as I know him from the phone and the computer. It always intrigued me when we talked how he looks like. Well I made plans to go visit him. I send him an email making sure that he is cool with that idea and then off to book a hotel and airline tickets.

Tony send me an email back and told me that I better not dare to book a Hotel that I could stay with him if I wanted to. Now I couldn't say "no" to that. That would save me about 200 bucks so I replied and told him that I would love to stay with him. At least I could cook for him since he let me stay. After all Hagen Daaz Ice Cream wouldn't be food enough.

So my day of departure came and I was happy to say that I needed this vacation. I haven't been out of the state of Georgia in years. When I got to LAX, I was a nervous wreck. I had no idea of what he looked like only had that mental image of his description. As I walked out of the terminal, I could see him standing there with a rose in hand, it had to be him because it fit his description perfectly and he smiled when he saw me, so it was a dead give away. We dropped off the luggage at his place and I freshened up. Then it was time to hit the town. I was excited couldn't wait to see some of LA.

We went to dinner and I made him promise to take me to the store so I can get my ingredients for dinner the next day. After dinner we went to the store and got a few things for the next day. It was getting late so we went back to the house. He put the groceries away while I went to change into something more comfortable.

When I got back into the living room he had turned off the lights and candles were burning. I could hear him doing something in the kitchen but I was too lazy to find out. I got comfortable on the couch. Then Tony came walking from the kitchen with a tray and a bottle of wine. On the tray he had 2 glasses plus some fruit and cheese. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me, I guess he didn't think I would just sit there in a big T-shirt. He poured the wine and turned on some soft music. We munched on some cheese and drank some wine. We talked about a lot of things and it felt like I have known him for many many years.

Then it happened, I don't know how, but it just did. Something neither one of us had planned on. I had a bad itch on my back that I just couldn't reach so I asked him to scratch it for me. Well the scratch turned into a soft caressing hand. The feel of his skin on mine sends shivers down my back. My nipples were so hard from his touch it gave me Goosebumps all over. I felt how wet I was and I wanted to feel his hands all over me. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and enjoyed his hands caressing my nipples gently.

He kissed me deeply and then he looked at me and told me that he wants me badly but he would stop if I ask him to do so. I looked him in the eyes and answered him by kissing him again deep and hard. I heard myself moan and aching to feel more of him. He seemed to sense it and kissed me harder. I started to undress him and he lifted the shirt off of me. He had a perfect body how I loved it. I couldn't help myself I had to have a taste of his cock. Knowing that he loves to give before receive I knew I had to get some before I let him take me.

Unlocking my lips from his lips, I started to kiss down his neck, down his chest, until I reached his heavenly tool, which was hard as a rock. I slid my hands over it and down to his balls. Then I let my tongue do the playing and licked up and down his shaft circle the head and around his balls. I heard him moaning which is a great turn on for me, but what I really loved was when he started talking and telling me how much he wants my lips on his cock. It drove me wild.

Tony lifted me of my knees and carried me into the bedroom. There I was in for the greatest night of sex I had ever had. He started of by giving me an erotic massage. His hands where so soft and he knew what he was doing. The oil was at room temperature so it didn't shock me when he splashed it over my back. His hands where like magic working every bit of stress out of my muscles. Making their way further down the back slowly and, skipping over my butt and down my legs just to return to the spot he missed.

I never had my behind massaged like that, I was in heaven. He rolled me over and started squirting the oil all over the front of my body. I was in a daze it felt so good. The oil was running down my breasts and his hands on my legs were sending more thrills through my body. I felt his hands sliding upward over my belly and stopped on my breasts. He was squeezing them gently and sliding up and around each breast, pinching the nipples slightly just to get their attention.

After that he moved back down towards the hottest and wettest spot on me. My cunt was aching for some attention. I could feel the wetness and my clit was throbbing hard. I felt his hand slid over my pussy lips soft almost like a feather, then he slowly parted my lips. I felt his finger rubbing over my clit. He squeezed my clit between his thumb and index finger and gently twisting it in between them. Screaming with pure pleasure I begged him to take it between his teeth nibbling it gently. I wanted to feel his mouth on my cunt. Feel his tongue plunging deep inside of me. I could hear him slurping up my juices. His fingers still working my clit harder faster while his tongue went deeper and faster. I lost all control when I exploded into my first wild orgasm.

His fingers wouldn't stop caressing me though. He moved from my clit to my wet hole and I felt his fingers sliding into me, while he let me have a taste of my own pussy juice. I licked it of like some precious nectar that was fed to me. His fingers still fucking my pussy, he moved his thumb back on my clit but he didn't rub it he just left it there putting slight pressure on it. He whispered me sweet nothings like, how much he loved my pussy or how much he loved the taste of my cunt. I couldn't take it any longer and came again.

Now I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his dick. While he licked off the last drop of my cum I told him that I wanted to feel his dick inside of me. He slowly slid on top of me and I felt his cock between my legs slowly sliding inside of me. He felt so damn good. He held my hands over my head, sucking on my tits hard with each thrust. Thrusting in and out my cunt harder, faster until we both lost control and came together. We lay in each others arms exhausted, but he looked at me and said break time is over, and that's another story.

To be Continued...