Journey to Ecstasy

Story Info
Couple meet in a motel room for hot sex.
1.3k words
3.91
31.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment our hands touched I gently tugged her toward me. Her knowing smile was enough to tell me that we would be making a long and satisfying journey to ecstasy. As I drew her closer, I pulled her hand to my lips kissing her fingertips. First her breasts then her hips rubbed firmly against me. I gasp as she pinned me against the motel room door.

She had not taken off her white fur coat, so I slipped my left hand inside while still kissing her fingers. I was pleasantly surprised to find her with nothing other than bra and garter belt under her coat. As soon as her hand wriggled free she put it behind my head and pulled me down for a long wet kiss.

As the kiss ended, she stepped back and shrugged her fir coat down around her waist allowing me to feast my eyes on her breasts before she tossed it onto an empty chair. She stood before me in a flaming red bra and garter belt with black stocking hugging her beautiful legs. As my eyes devoured every inch of her beautiful body, she reached for my zipper and eased it down while inserting her other hand greedily into the opening. She grasped my hardened dick and pulled it out. While I watched in fascination she slowly knelt in front of me first kissing then pushing my throbbing cock in her mouth. The heat of her burned me to the very core of my existence. She slowly nodded her head back and forth knowingly putting pressure on various especially tender spots with her lips and tongue.

Each move made me jerk my body involuntarily. Her tongue explored the tender underside of my cock while her lips made biting moves on the shaft. She kept a firm grip on the base of my cock with one hand, grasping my buttocks with the other helping me maintain the maddening rhythm of her head and mouth. Now it was my turn to grasp the back of her head to try to control the delirious ecstasy that her mouth was giving me. I said, "Be careful honey you are going to make me come", But even I could hardly recognize my voice as the words croaked out. She said nothing, but just increased the tempo of her efforts. Soon I was beyond control, as if I ever had control of myself in her erotic presence. I violently pushed her head back into my hand with my hips. Each thrust more violent than the last until with one final push my entire being seemed to explode into her mouth. She did not slow her sucking until the last of me flowed out. She reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth, and got up and dashed into the bathroom.

When she came out of the bathroom, I pulled her into my arms for a second deep kiss. This time I was naked holding her nearly nude body to mine. The touch of her velvety skin brought new life to my limp member. I drew her to the love seat and gently pushed her down onto it and knelt in front of her. As I kissed her lips and ran my tongue into her mouth, I pushed her bra straps off of her milky shoulders. As the kiss ended, I slid my lips to her neck and shoulder, then down across her chest to the upper slopes of her beautiful breasts. She moaned as I slid my tong beneath the fabric of her bra searching for her hardening nipples. My trembling fingers clumsily worked the clasp at the her back and the straining bra burst free, allowing her firm heavy breasts to swing into natural beauty. I immediately captured first one nipple and then the other in my mouth as one hand massaged the unattended breast. Finally I slipped my hand down her side and pulled her hip forward as I pushed her shoulders back with my mouth on her breast. I spread her nylon-clad legs, and kissed my way down across her tummy to the small hairy patch between her legs.

I diverted my path down the front of her left leg to the top of her stocking, and then moved into the more tender inner thigh and started my slow trek toward her beautiful, moist, open, twitching cunt. The closer that I got the more she twitched and groaned. Finally she could stand it no longer and reached down and pushed against the back of my head forcing my face closer to her burning apex. As my lips kissed her lower lips she cried out, and I sunk my tong deeply into her. Her fresh taste was all around me, and she spread her legs even wider to accommodate my mouth. I held each firm buttocks in a hand and pulled her toward my face in pulsing, thrusting motions that simulated the love making that would shortly follow. I captured her clit between my lips and I inserted the finger of my right hand into her burning slit. The pace quickened as she neared the breaking point. I slacked off to keep her from coming too soon, and she moaned and pulled my face deeper into her flesh.

Finally, I worked as hard as I could and brought her over the top. She bucked and raised her hips up off of the love seat, nearly pushing me over backwards, but I held on and continued to make her come even harder. She reached over shoulders, and grasped the back of the love seat and bridged from the back of her neck to her feet, grinding her hips into my face relentlessly. As her racking thrusts subsided, and she nearly swooned onto the couch, I raised my face to look at her supremely satisfied smile. When her gasps subsided, and her breathing was approaching normal, I moved my hips between her legs placing the head of my cock in her wet opening. The surrounding flesh twitched hungrily. She involuntarily moved to accommodate the onslaught of my cock, but I teasingly moved in a different direction. Each time she tried to capture me in her wetness I moved backward, or side to side to thwart her actions.

Finally, I innocently asked, "What do you want?"

She said "Please, put it in!" in a rasping horse voice.

I continued to tease asking, "What is it that you want?"

She said, "Fuck me!"

I said, "What is it that you want?"

She reached for my hips and said "Fuck me to death darling!"

With that I buried my cock to the hilt in her warm, quivering cunt.

She gasped and cried out my name, then sunk her teeth into her lower lip. I maintained the deep hard penetration, no matter how she squirmed by holding firmly onto her hips with both hands. She flung her head from side to side in anguish as the deep contact continued, and continued. Finally I relented and allowed her to slowly stroke back and forth in a frictioning action. The pace picked up, but I withdrew and slowed not wanting to allow myself to come too soon.

As she recovered from the orgasm that my mouth had given her, she picked up the pace of my thrusting and began circular motions with her hips. We took turns giving each other exquisite pleasure in our locked embrace. As she sat forward, I captured a nipple in my lips and toyed with it as she tried to put her tongue in my ear. Before we knew it neither of us could stand the pleasure any more, and found ourselves on the brink of orgasm. I shouted, "Hurry, hurry." as I blew-up inside her, but she did not hear me because she was being rocked by her own orgasms. Oblivious to our positions, we fell backwards onto the carpet kissing deeply as the last tremors of our mutual orgasm subsided.

Eventually we became aware of our surroundings, and noticed the music was playing a beautiful dance song. We got up off of the rug rather shakily and came together in a dancing embrace. We slowly moved about the room locked in a warm affectionate embrace each savoring the pleasure that we had given and received.