Journey to Love or Lust?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had ever been able to make her feel the way he was...she had never had anyone take her over the edge like Bob had done...never had she had someone that could make love to her for this long and with this much passion. She was totally lost in her senses....she could open her eyes long enough to see the pleasure on Bob's face then would shut them again to go back in her world of pleasures. She grabbed Bob's ass to bring him in deeper as she felt the waves of orgasm building and burning and she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer.. she let go with a loud moan and a gasp for breath...but Bob didn’t slow...her orgasm made him hotter, he was lost in his quest to make Connie feel like a woman again, to have her feel what it felt like to have a man make love to her body and mind, he wanted her passions to scream as he took her over the edge.. her swollen love-nest quivering with every drive of his hard cock inside of her...him feeling her tightness still stretching to take all of him inside of her..

Her body quivering beneath him as he made love to her senses...he felt his orgasm building and knew he couldn’t hold back much longer...his body stiffening he drove his deepest thrusts inside of her...she was raising her hips to meet the last of his thrusts....her hands bringing him in so deep....his breathing almost stopped as he could hold out no longer...a primal moan from deep within came forth as he exploded his seed deep into her belly...their bodies quivering together they held on as his hard cock stayed buried all the way inside of her feeling her tightening on him draining the last of his love from him... He collapsed on top of her leaving himself inside... totally exhausted ... the labor of breathing was hard to do.

they shared the last kiss of the night....and both drifted off into the sheer exhaustion of what they had just shared...they slept...their bodies still entwined still pressing tight against each other...they held each other as only true lovers can.

12