Journey to Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive male taken by acquaintance.
2k words
4.11
40.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see my clothes anywhere. No car keys. No shoes. There wasn't any way I was going to walk three miles back to my apartment. Being bare ass naked at ten o'clock at night. I needed to think.

Tony probably wasn't horny any more. I'm sure he would be more reasonable. Now that he shot his load up my ass. He was probably sleeping it off in the bedroom. I quietly padded down the hallway to his room. The door was slightly ajar. I peeked around the corner. It was dark. There he was. That horny bastard was watching some porn flick on his computer. I couldn't tell what it was, but somebody with a squeaky voice was begging for cock.

He turned to me when I let more light into the room. He was completely dressed. This made me feel even more naked. I was kind of covering myself behind the door.

"Hey, Buttfuck." he announced. I flushed a beet red. I hoped the neighbors hadn't heard him yelling.

"Get your ass in the bathroom and clean yourself up."

I whined back "I can't find my clothes." As though, for no reason known to man, they had suddenly disappeared.

"I've got them Cumslut." He laughed. "And I'm keeping them." "You'll be wearing what I tell you to wear from now on."

"Now. Go clean up." he ordered me. "I'll be back In the living room shortly." He announced.

"And so will you." "Now, Git." "Silly Bitch."

I would have thought after all I let him do to me. He would be a bit more grateful at this point, I reasoned. Maybe he was just nervous. Maybe he thought I'd tell on him for fucking me. I'd have to re-assure him later. I sure as hell didn't want anybody to know Tony had fucked the hell out of me. I also hoped Tony hadn't noticed that I had liked some of it. I shouldn't worry. He was really way to preoccupied to have noticed that I had gotten excited.

I went into to the bathroom. Washed up the best I could. Tried to comb my hair and sat on the pot for awhile. Pointless exercise. Then washed my butt good. Inspected my self. Really red knees. Purple fingerlike bruises just below my waist. Overall, not too the worse for wear. I'd been in here for fifteen or twenty minutes. I wondered what I would have to do to get Tony to give me my clothes back.

I entered the living room. I saw he was sitting on the couch. He was watching porn again. Drinking beer. He motioned me to come over to him. He pointed at a bath towel spread out on the floor by his feet. He obviously wanted me to sit on the floor. I wasn't really in the mood to watch any porn right now. I started to tell him. But he shushed me and said:

"You are really going to want to watch this." "I guarantee you, you will want to see it."

Slightly intrigued. I walked over near the towel. I wasn't going to sit down on the floor. I am an adult. I'd sit in a chair or something.

All of the sudden it hit me. The naked guy in the porn movie was ME! I dropped to the floor next to Tony on the towel. In the porn flick, there I was naked as all get out. My penis flopping in the breeze. I was begging to get butt fucked. Then, the big penis dangling next to me mumbled something. Then I started saying I loved to suck cock. The quality wasn't very good. The subject was to far away. I had became a film critic all the sudden.

It was me alright. Far away or not. Anyone could tell it was me. Pleading for an ass-fuck. Pleading for cock in my mouth. My penis looked really small to me too. Tony's looked just fine. This explained why Tony had wanted me to talk to the book shelves. Now I got it. He'd hidden the video camera in there somewhere among all the crap on the shelves.

"You know what this means, Don't you my little Buttfuck?" Tony looked down at me, his evil grin showing. His eyebrows arched questioningly.

"Umm." I stalled.

"This is my film. I can show it to anybody I want. Your friends at work say. Your party buddies. Maybe your family. Mom and Dad. Bro and Sis. Who's your local preacher? A Sissy Bitch like you probably still goes to church on Sundays."

"Get me?" he asked.

In my defense, I started to say I didn't go to church except on x-mas and Easter anymore. Then I realized what Tony was telling me. Fucking blackmail. If I didn't do exactly what Tony wanted me to do. He'd make sure everyone I knew would be seeing this. I'd be ruined. I'd get fired. I'd have no friends. My family would disown me. I'd be an outcast. I couldn't let that happen. No matter what Tony wanted me to do. I'd have to try to please him. I'd have to wait for my chance to get this film back. Fat chance. What else could I do?

"So Buttfuck, There are going to be some changes in your life." "From now on you will address me as Sir." He really liked that one. I could tell from his smile.

"If you forget. Even once. I'll spank your naked ass like the little Bitch you are." "Hell, I'm going to spank your ass at least once a day. Just to remind you who's owns your ass." He really was digging this. I was his sex toy now. I'll bet he has wanted his own sex toy all his fucking life.

I had to say something quick. I had to try to draw some limits. Quickly, I said.

"OK, Tony. Sir. You leave me no choice. I'll be your slave. I don't see how I can get out of it." I gave in to him.

"But, I'm not going to let you hurt me. I'll bolt right out of here. From now on - no bruises. You don't get to draw blood. No permanent scars."

"You have to remember I'm a human being." You just can't do ANYTHING you want." "You are going to have to have some limits." I eyed him carefully. Watching for him to give in a little.

"No tattoos." I blurted out. I didn't want to forget that.

"I'm going to need food." I demanded.

He nodded slowly. Seems I was making sense. "I'm going to need sleep."

"Maybe not as much as you might think." He pushed back.

"I still own you." "Butt Fuck." His creepy grin was back.

"I plan on enjoying the hell out of this."

I'd never seen Tony so happy. I'll bet all the shit he had to put up with all his life must have been hell. Now it was payback time. He probably had to answer to everybody. Now, finally Tony had someone that HE could push around. I think he'll go easy on me, at least at first. I think he really wants this one sided relationship to last.

I didn't know what I'd be able to tolerate. I knew I wouldn't be able to do all the stupid shit Tony was going to demand from me. At least, not for very long. I knew, deep in my heart, that I had actually enjoyed being sexually abused by him. I just hoped he wouldn't find out.

Tony had been thinking. He had orders for me already.

"Later. When I say." he went on. "Your going to go to your apartment and pack up all your shit."

He pauses for effect. "Your moving in here."

"I'll be going through all your stuff." He said. "I'll take what I want."

"Maybe, I'll let you keep some of your shit." "If I'm feeling generous."

Tony really wanted to get busy taking over. It occurred to me, this last bit was kind of clever on his part. If I had no place to go, it would be harder for me to leave. I didn't really have jack shit at my place. I worked part-time at a fast food place. I had crap. Maybe, some nice clothes. They wouldn't fit Tony. He wouldn't want them. What did that leave, clock/radio. Fifteen bucks at Wal-Mart.

"Here." He tossed me a sex toy from off of the coffee table. It was a pink butt-plug. About an inch in diameter. Very tapered. "Put some lube on this and stick it up your ass." He ordered.

"Right here in front of me." He licked his lips.

"I want to watch." He couldn't stop grinning.

This will be interesting I guess. I grabbed the lube and pulled out a finger full. I rubbed it slowly around the butt plug. Then I shined the whole thing up with my finger. I sure hope Tony enjoys this. The things I do for him.

I turned over placing my shoulders on the floor and stuck my butt up in the air. I spread my legs pretty wide. Then reaching between my legs butt plug in hand. I rolled the slickery end around my asshole greasing it up good. I pushed the head of my new pink toy into my hole. It slipped right in an inch or two..

I felt my sphincter muscles stretch out some. Not so bad. I fucked myself with the toy for a few seconds. My ass was actually liking this. I had no leverage on the plug. I took one hand out from between my legs. I reached around. Switched hands holding the base. I pulled my other hand out and used it for a head rest.

I started fucking myself harder with the butt plug. I pushed longer and more firmly. Then when I thought I could never get this thing up my butt. I felt it go over the edge and slide in. It went in like it had a mind of its own. I put both my arms under my chest. On elbows, I rested for a minute.

Then I turned on to one side. One knee slightly bent laying on the floor. The other pointing straight up. With my legs spread like this. I gave Tony an excellent view of my cock, balls, and butt plugged asshole. Tony puts his hand on my upright knee, pushing it upward. My foot floated in the air.

"Hold it." He orders.

I reach up and grab my upper calf. Spreading my crotch open for him to see better. Then it happened.

My butt ring had been clutching the butt plug. As it tired. It let go. My natural body functions kicked in and tried to expel the foreign invader. I wasn't pushing hard at all. I'm sure I could have blown it right out if I'd wanted to. But when my body pushed on it. It slid about an inch out. Stretching my ass ring. It felt pretty good actually. Then my butt ring kicked into action. Trying to pinch it off like so much poop.

As it was tapered and smooth. My butt ring tightening up made it slid right back in to my ass hole. Then the cycle began to repeat. Natural push. Out an inch. Stretch. Auto tightening sphincter. Right back in. This was so cool!

I was just laying there with my legs apart doing nothing. While my asshole was fucking itself! On automatic. I don't think I could have stopped it if I wanted too. An oooh escaped my lips. Then I realized Tony was watching me fuck myself.

"Goddamn." He swore. "You're a fucking whore, Bitch" He laughed at me. I just smiled.

"Your getting a boner again." He said.

"Just like you did earlier while I was butt fucking you." He added.

So much for my big secret. He knew I liked getting fucked. My secret was out of the bag.