Journey to Submission Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The woman screamed right after that. Her mouth left my pussy. I felt like I had been abandoned right when I needed her to finish me. Then Richard pulled his cock out of her pussy. She pulled away from me and rolled to the side. I was left there, so close to cumming, I was going crazy. I grabbed at my cunt. I worked my fingers into my vagina and rubbed my clit with my other hand. I needed to get myself off. Then, for some reason, I looked up and saw Richard and the woman. They were watching me and smiling. He had his arm around her shoulder. He said to her something like ‘see what a hot little cunt she is’. I wanted to die. I wanted to cum. I remember rolling over on my side and bringing my knees up. I pinched my clit, hard. My climax was the most powerful I had ever had. Wave after wave of those incredible sensations washed over me.”

I felt her pussy tense against my cock. Her eyes were open and staring into mine. She said, “Fuck me now, David. Fuck me hard!”

I pushed her over onto her back. I pushed her legs apart with my body and pulled her legs up. With one hard thrust my cock was buried in her wet pussy. She brought her legs up around me. And I started pounding into her as hard as I could. I got my hands down between her ass and the bed. I took one cheek in each hand. Doing that raised her just enough. I pounded into her like a crazed maniac. I wanted to be a part of her incredible experience back in college. To have my face, and the feel of my cock, burned into her memory alongside her old lovers.

Cammi wrapped her arms around my neck. Little squeals escaped her every time my cock plunged deep. She was squeezing my shaft along the depth of her cunt with every stroke. We pounded each other, grunting and squealing like two lost animals climbing to completion. Then she strained her head back against the bed, “Oh, Richard! Fuck me! Fuck me, Richard!”

Hearing that other man’s name was like a hot spike pounded into my balls. I rammed my aching cock into her pussy as far as I could and felt my cum erupting in thick spurts inside her. And I kept cumming. The last spasms of her orgasm were making her lower body jerk. She turned her head away as I looked down at her.

A line had been crossed. Whatever the two of us had in the past, the future would be very different. I realized, at that moment, what had been missing from our lives and from our love. Cammi needed me to take charge, to take her hand and pull her to the place where all her desires would be fulfilled. I pulled my semi-hard cock out of her pussy and moved off her. I sat, propped up on one arm, and looked down at her. She kept her head turned away. Her body was like a limp toy. I let my eyes drink in her nakedness. The wet curls on her pussy made me want to reach out and touch them. Her perfect breasts, with their soft red tips, invited my fingers. My patience was ending. “Look at me!” I shouted.

Her body tensed, but she did not turn her head. I raised up and moved over in one motion. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them just over her head. My wet cock rested just below her breasts. She had no choice but to look up at me. Her expression was impossible to read. I sorted out what I wanted to say and began, “What did he say on the phone?”

“How’s my little cunt, is what he said first. And you know what? My pussy was flowing from that second on. Twelve years since I heard him say that. And he got me hot, just like he used to. All those years vanished in a second and he had me again.”

Her voice had been even. There was no doubt she was telling the truth. I knew my truth too. There would be no more asking, just telling. I had to take her to the forbidden place. Her story about Richard had shown me the way. There was no turning back. I looked down into her eyes, “Well, you will get your chance to fuck him again. You’ll do it as my hot little cunt. I’ll be right there with you. Maybe I’ll fuck him too. And when we’re done with him, it will be our faces he sees when he thinks about the most incredible sexual experience he ever had. Your face and mine. Do you understand what I’m telling you, Cammi?”

She nodded, her eyes wide and staring. I kept my voice low, “Say it!. Tell me what you understand!”

The tip of her tongue raced across her lips. “I’m your little cunt. And I will fuck Richard when you tell me.”

I rolled off her. I was suddenly more at peace with myself than I had been in a very long time. The visions of what was to come danced through my mind.

End Chapter One

Did you enjoy this first chapter? What would you like to see happen next? Please give me your good vote and your feedback. I will answer every email with an address. Or give me your opinion anonymously. Your choice. Thanks.

12