Journey to the Abyss Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing the story.
1.2k words
4
4.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

The next few days were very normal. After the last love-making I think I detected that Marie was a bit happier and more attentive. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. Or not.

I was still trying to think of a way to get Jim to "open up" when I remembered that I had 2 tickets to the basketball game coming up. Marie was not a fan of spectator sports so I told her that I was going with Jim from work. It was not a problem and she made plans to see a couple of her friends that night.

I figured that the game might be a good place to get Jim to talk since there was beer and I could buy him as much as he needed to start talking... My plan was simple - I'd offer to drive and we'd get burgers and beers at the game. Since he was my guest, I'd insist on buying the refreshments and make sure he didn't see me empty my beers into an empty cup. I was sure that if he was a bit sloshed, he'd tell me everything I wanted to know. After 4 beers, he might not even remember!

By the start of the second half, the Eagles were up 3 points and Jim was well lubricated. When the teams came out to the floor, the cheering was enough to cover my question, "So what exactly did you mean with the 'tied up' reference?" "Are you saying that you're into that kinky shit?"

I figured that asking in a disdainful tone would not give away my real intent...

Jim, just winked and didn't answer the question. Crap, I thought - now he's being coy and I NEED information. So I had to let down my guard a bit... I said, "Y'know, I have read a little about the kinky scene and if you have anything to share, I'd like to do some y'know - exploration..."

He winked at me again in a VERY annoying way, and pulled out his wallet. He was a tad inebriated so he fumbled through the sections until he found a plain white business card. There was only a name on it, RCL Inc. and a phone number x-xxx-xxx-xxxx. He handed it to me saying, the last number is really a 5, not 4. Just call and the receptionist will look after you. I put it away and went back to enjoying the game with Jim.

The Eagles trounced the visitors and just as we were getting up to leave, I asked him a question about the name "RCL". He said he'd answer it but that he realised he'd said too much to me already and would never again discuss this with me. "RCL is for ropes. chains and leather", he said and then he continued with "Good luck with your journey".

Like Jim, I put the card in my wallet. It was innocuous enough so that even if found, no one would suspect its underlying purpose. And the surreptitious phone number was even more of a throw off. When I got home Marie asked if the game had been good and did I enjoy an night out with Jim? I answered that it had been great to see the Eagles win and that Jim was an OK companion. I told her that we did not have that much in common outside of work and we both got ready for bed.

It was late so we just cuddled for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep. In the middle of the night, my subconscious woke me up to let me know that real last for digits "5465" spelled "KINK". Very cute!! and I went back to sleep...

I woke up with "morning wood" and looked after it in the shower. So that now I had what I was waiting for, the question was did I actually have the courage to carry out a visit to the "dark side"? I spent the next 2 weeks working, going home, eating sleeping and generally not thinking about bondage all the time. I tried to be less distracted at home but the white business card started burning a hole in my psyche. A few times, Marie wanted to cuddle but I asked her to give me some space because of the stress at work.

On the way home from work Monday night, I stopped at the local bar. I am not a bar-fly so I felt anonymous. After ordering a beer I asked the bartender if I could use the phone for a local call. He came back with a handheld unit and I anxiously punched in the numbers on the card, remembering to punch a final 5 not 4.

As Jim indicated, the call was answered by a very curt female receptionist...

"RCL - how may I direct your call?"

"I'd like to enquire about making an appointment," I said, sure that my voice did not masque my nervousness.

"Certainly" came the reply - followed by "Have you patronized us previously?"

"Ah, no I haven't", I sort of stammered and then she asked how I got the number.

My response was straightforward, I said that it was on a white business card and a friend had advised me about the number 4.

"Is there anything on the back of the card?" she asked. Interestingly I turned it over for the first time and saw three stars in the center of the card. "Yes, there are 3 stars on the card".

"Excellent!" she said and for the first time in the short dialogue, she sounded pleased. "You will be able to continue with the appointment, however I must inform you that calling from a public location is not acceptable. In future you will use only your personal cell phone to call this number." and then her tone went dark and I heard her say "Do you understand?" very sternly. I was taken aback slightly, but managed to say "Yes". The receptionist shot back "YES, WHAT??"

I turned away from the bar and said softly into the phone "Yes, I understand". The coolness of her tone increased and she almost barked "YES, YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT?" I could see where this was going and started to get somewhat apprehensive since afterall, this was just the initial phone call...

"Yes, I understand that I am not to call the number from a public location and I am to use only my own cell phone". My reply was met with silence. No response, just dead air. I waited. I held the phone not even certain that I was still connected. Then I heard her clear her throat, but no other sound. As I was trying to imagine what the hell was going on, I realized what she might be waiting for.

"Yes, I understand that I am not to call the number from a public location and I am to use only my own cell phone, Ma'am". When I heard her mutter "Thank you", I breathed a sigh of relief. "You may send a text message to this number and await further instructions, welcome to RCL." She sounded very business-like and I could feel myself becoming slightly unhinged. It was a weird feeling. I finished my beer, paid the tab, put the card away and continued my trip home wondering what was in store for me at RCL...

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers