Journey to the Abyss Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuing the journey...
1.9k words
4.22
5.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

I slowly regained consciousness in the morning. Light was coming in through the partially opened drapes in the bedroom. I reached up to rub my yes and realized that the cuffs on my wrists had been removed. I tried to yawn, however the tape over my mouth was still attached. No problem, I thought as I took it off myself. Ah... so Marie was having a little fun last night I thought. Weirdly out of character, but extremely hot sex. I figured that she was probably in the kitchen making coffee and started to get out of bed.

That's when I noticed an envelope on my chest... I also noticed that I was covered to the waist by the duvet. Still a bit groggy, I opened the unsealed envelope.

"I suppose you were wondering what 'got into me' last night" Marie has written in her elegant hand. "Well, after work a while ago, some of my friends and I had a little get-together to share some wine and stories. Lillian invited one of her friends who is selling sex toys at home parties and she talked about how we could all spice up our love lives".

I was enthralled and kept reading...

"I bought the cuffs I used last night as well as some other items to surprise you with. If you throw off the duvet, you'll see a brand new shiny stainless steel chastity cage locked securely on to your cock. I know that you don't need this to guard against any infidelity but it looked like so much fun to be able to have your cock locked up for me."

Holy fucking shit! My mind was racing as I looked at the fucking cage and little brass padlock. There was a steel ring around my balls and it looked like there was no way to get the contraption off without the key or a fucking hack saw.

There was more to read... "You can shower and piss with the cage on, everything except get hard. You'll get used to it and I guarantee, you won't mind it - eventually. For now, you can uncuff your ankles and get ready for work. I've left already and I'll be home after work. One more thing - you are not to mention this "development" to anyone and I am not going to discuss it with you either. Have a great day, I'll make the bed when I get home."

She signed it "Love, Marie" with her signature heart over the "i".

This whole thing was just getting weirder and weirder. And now my cock was in some kind of stainless steel prison. While in the shower I realized that Marie had me in "bondage restraints" the night before.

I found that more than a bit strange and coincidental since I had tripped over "bondage" some time ago while doing research for work. I wondered (to myself) if she had found my search history somehow, but dismissed it since Marie had said she had gone to a sex toy party. I was sure it was coincidental, but certainly strange.

I had never been tied down before but I had to admit that I liked it. She tortured my cock and balls, but in the end she made me cum in one of the best orgasms I had ever had. My cock was growing as I remembered last night and then I was brought back to reality by the piece of shit cage!

OK, I finished showering and got dressed for work. The next few days were uneventful and normal. Just like she had said in the note Marie did not mention the cock cage and I was reluctant to bring up the possibility of love-making since it was now obvious that sex was her domain. We watched TV as usual, went to bed as usual, got up as usual and went to work, as usual. Normal... Days became weeks. The cage seemed a bit more normal but not really.

Then one night, while we were cleaning up after dinner, Marie asked if it would be OK if we didn't watch the Netflix series we were following and just went upstairs. I agreed, but was a bit fearful of thinking that she was about to release my cock. When we got to the bedroom, she ordered me to strip. Her tone was unlike anything I had heard from her before. It was aggressive and demanding. I was taken aback and hesitated.

She barked "I said strip - and I mean NOW".

I started to disrobe as instructed and left my clothes in a pile on the floor.

Marie said "Seriously? You're just going to leave your clothes on the floor like that? Pick them up and put everything where it belongs, the dirty stuff goes in the hamper."

"When you're done, stand at the foot of the bed."

I quickly did as she demanded and took my place by the bed.

"Put your hands behind you back for me," she said more softly.

Then she took hold of the cage holding my cock in jail.

"Looks like it's doing OK in there," she said. "You haven't said anything about letting your penis out."

I mumbled that she had had made it clear that I was not to mention anything and I was just following the instructions...

"Excellent" she said. "That's what I was hoping for . A couple of my friends decided to try this out on their husbands too. They are not having as much 'success' as we are. One of the boys tried to cut it off and ended up at the ER for some stitches. The other would not stop complaining and now he has a different model with a remote control electro-shock feature. Last I heard it stopped the whining..."

As I stood there listening I was wondering what Marie had planned for me this evening?

She continued to fondle the cage.

"Tonight is about me, and what I want. And I want to cum as many times as I can. Your job is to make sure that I get what I want, tonight. Sometime later, we can talk about what you want... Now lie down on your back on the bed."

When I did, she again secured my wrists and ankles to the four corners and took off all of her clothes. Ironically, there she left in a pile on the floor... Then, facing my feet, she lowered her pussy to my mouth and softly said "You know what to do, boy"

I sucked her dripping pussy and engorged clit as she came in wave after wave of orgasms. A few times she ground herself into me so hard thought I was going to pass out from not being able to breathe.

She was relentless and I had to keep sucking and tonguing her without stop. I did not know how long I could keep it up. My face was a sloppy mess from all of the juices flowing over my cheeks and chin. I was panting for breath and then out of the blue, she grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard that I screamed into her cunt. She let go and then squeezed again. And again I screamed into her cunt. I regained my composure briefly and then she did it again.

Every time she squeezed my nuts, I screamed. Between sets, I realized that she was getting off on it. My balls were aching from squeezed repeatedly and being full of my own cum without any relief.

Mercifully, she finally stopped the torture and climbed off of my face. She went to the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth.

Cleaning off my face, "That was amazing! Thank you for making me cum like I wanted to. I hope that I didn't hurt you too much, but the way your screamed into my pussy was so hot I just had to keep going. That was a great prelude to our next adventure tonight.".

Prelude! What the fuck!! She had more in store for me!! My nuts felt like they were going to explode they had so much cum in them!!

"I mentioned that I had bought a few other things at the sex toy party. One of them is this cute gizmo called a Ball Press Chamber."

She showed my a device that sort of looked like a steel mini butter churn.

She read the package "Secure the removable ring around the scrotum, then place his balls into the hollow chamber. Use the included hex key to lock the ring onto the end of the chamber and the balls are now enclosed in a cool steel cylinder. As you slowly turn the T-handle, a steel disc inside the Press Chamber descends on his balls, gradually reducing the amount of space inside the cylinder."

I was wide eyed as she took the thing out of the package and started to undo the scrotum ring. I started to say something when she put a finger over my lips.

"Hush my dear, I have something that will help you control yourself." Then she pulled out a black rubber dildo with a strap on it.

Confused, I had to blurt out "What the fuck is THAT for?"

Marie smiled and said "Why it's a dildo gag, my love. It will keep you quiet while I fuck your face again".

I tried to prevent her from shoving the gag end into my mouth but failed when she pinched my left nipple. Once it was inserted she buckled it up behind my head and I all I saw was a big black cock sticking out of my mouth. With that done, Marie went back to attaching the chamber to my nuts. It was really cold which actually provided a bit of relief.

Once it was on my ball sac, she started to apply pressure. She stopped and said that she'd keep it "civilized". She said that I could grunt twice if the pressure was too great for me to take. But she also said "too great meant" that I'd pass out. If I wasn't going to pass out, then one grunt was all I needed.

I could not believe that I was in this predicament. Spread eagle on the bed. Trussed up like a hopeless victim, a crusher on my balls and a fucking dildo sticking out of my face. Because she went to a fucking sex toy party!!??

Then she straddled my face and stuck the big black cock into her cunt. And I mean CUNT!

She fucked with abandon and every so often gave the crusher a turn. The pressure was becoming unbearable, I don't know how long this went on for but the agony was building. Marie was getting lost in her sexual satisfaction fucking the dildo and I was feeling more and more like a sex toy myself.

The last turn of the crusher send me over the top and I started grunting and screaming for her to stop. I almost lost consciousness as pain came over my abdomen in waves.

Marie had one final explosive orgasm and let it subside with the dildo cock inside her. When she was done, she got off of me and removed the steel device from my nuts. The release of pressure only marginally reduced the agony.

Marie left the room and came back with a plastic bag full of ice. She put the ice on my nut sac over a damp towel and removed the gag.

"You were so good and brave. I am so impressed that you could take that. And I just loved fucking that big black cock in your mouth. When your balls feel better, take a shower and get some sleep!"

She let my nuts cool down for about 15 minutes and then untied me. I took a shower first and climbed into bed. I was asleep before she joined me...

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers