Journey Towards Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding with anticipation and my eyes were fixed on every move she made. She brought her hands down to my ankles and positioned my feet a little farther apart then glided her fingers up the inside of my legs to my knees again and gently pushed them outward causing me to open my legs further exposing my most private self to her, abandoning all defenses. Then with her fingertips, she traced down the inside of my thighs and stopped where they met in the middle. She lightly placed both hands on the area surrounding my womanhood and just framed it like a picture for her to admire. She then lowered herself to her elbows and, supporting herself, stretched her legs out behind her until she was lying on her stomach. All I could see from my angle was her head and the roundness of her bottom behind her. Occasionally I’d catch a glimpse of her feet as she continuously moved them about.


She looked up at me, and I smiled at her letting her know I was ready. She then pursed her lips and I felt her blow a gentle breeze over my fully engorged labia. The wetness I had produced made her breath feel very cool and stimulating. I fought to keep my eyes open but failed on numerous occasions.


The first sensation I felt was that of her beginning to massage me there. I felt her fingers press down where they lay on the soft mound of flesh above my sex. Simultaneously, her thumbs did the same actions as her fingers. They were lingering in that most tender and sensual void between my pussy and my ass. I had never been touched there before and the sensations that sprang from there were nearly as rewarding as any direct stimulus on my genitalia. She was kneading me. Bringing her thumbs and fingers together, gently squeezing the mound of flesh that she grasped in between. Oh how absolutely wonderful that felt.


My body stiffened with a jolt when I felt her tongue tease the crest of the hill she made with my pussy. As she held me in her hands, the exposed area became a playground for the warm, silky touch of her tongue. Holding me in such a way heightened my sensitivity and with each pass of her tongue, my body produced tremors that shook my entire being. I tried to control the lunging of my sex at her for fear that I may hurt her, but neither I could control my actions nor did she need the help. She knew what she was doing and knew just how to compensate for my gyrations.


She continued in this way for a while then, with her hands in the same position, she reversed the hold she had on me. Pulling her fingers apart and now using her palms for added strength, it felt as if she were trying to open me up. Her fingers, still pressing on the top of my pelvic area pulled my skin tight while her thumbs began a methodic massage of my nether void. My hands were becoming restless and anxiously attempted to find something to do. Occasionally I felt myself cupping my breasts, using my fingers to pinch my nipples but this would not last long as my hands soon were looking for something else to do.


I felt Carol reposition her hands with her fingers now finding their way through the folds of my womanhood and gingerly spreading my labia open to reveal the pinkness of my inner sex. Another gentle breeze caressed my wetness. With the fingers of one hand she held the pedals of my rose open that allowed her to trace each fold with the fingers of her other hand. The gentle touch she applied was both sensual and ticklish. I squirmed to her touch. She enjoyed this, as I was able to look upon her, with great effort, and see the most satisfied look on her face. She appeared to be proud of what sensations she was invoking in me.


Continuing, she prolonged this wonderous torment for quite some time. I had become so lost in my feelings that I barely winced when I felt her slip a finger past my outer lips. She had shown me this pleasure on the lounge and when I did realize what she was doing I welcomed it back willingly. Then I felt a second finger slip in beside the other. They were her two middle fingers as I was able to feel her index finger and pinkie pressed against either side of my labia as she drove the other two deep inside me. Her hand was facing upward allowing the inserted fingers to press against the roof of my pussy. This sent waves of heat coursing through my veins. My hands were once again anxious to do something as her treatment continued.


Then I felt something that I had not expected and my hands discovered how much mattress they could grasp at one time. Thinking that her fingers were accomplishing enough I didn’t expect to feel the silkiness of her tongue pressing against my clitoris. When she snuck that in, my body jolted, my nails dug into the bed and my back arched in a way I never knew possible. I couldn’t hold back and let out a cry of total ecstasy. My throat instantly sore from the sudden exclamation and my jaw cramping as I grimaced in pleasure, clinching my teeth together. She paused for a moment to allow me to breath. When she saw that I was ok and relaxed a bit, she attacked again, returning me to my pose like a body being injected with thousands of volts of electricity. Another long horse cry came from my deepest soul. My body was completely tense with this euphoria. It was intense, it was new and I was not able to control myself.


Having me lay with that pillow beneath me gave her the most perfect angle of attack. Her tongue flicking and licking relentlessly at my clit, occasionally placing her lips about it and sucking it deep into her mouth. With her fingers probing me from within pressing upwards and her other hand pressed down against them from the outside, I certainly felt as if I’d explode! I knew I couldn’t last long this way. It was so intense and so energized. She knew too and so continued her actions sending me past the point of no return.


I felt it start to build from the outermost reaches of my body. A slow – welcomed burning sensation building with a continued force behind it. As it made its way through my body, becoming stronger and hotter, I became noticeably docile. My gyrations slowing but my grip just as tight on that mattress as before. I was frozen in my pose of suspended animation as the wave within picked up speed and grew in strength. Then I felt it! Like water bursting through a dam, I “saw” my wave come crashing together inside, converging precisely where Carol was focusing her talents and exploding with a thunderous roar!


My cries echoed off the walls of the guesthouse. My body began to convulse like never before with my eyes staring straight at the ceiling. My head dug itself deep into the pillow and I believe I even heard my nails tearing the sheet that I had a death grip on. I had never experienced an orgasm so incredibly intense. I had enjoyed many in my life but never like this. I though I was going to die. I felt the power of its rage expending my energy. Sucking my life from me. I neither saw stars nor anything else clearly. I was lost in another plane. I felt a wetness between my legs like never before. My legs were numb. My heart throbbed within. I felt its pulse through every inch of my body. I felt so alive yet so drained as well. I was no longer screaming as my voice had succumbed to overuse. My hair was drenched with sweat and I knew not where I was for the briefest of moments. Then all went dark.


When I came to, Carol was cuddled up next to me. We were covered in a sheet and she was softly caressing my face. “Sleep well?” she softly queried. A look of love was expressed on her radiant face.


“Am I alright?” was the only thing I could exhale out, may voice still quite nonexistent. With a gentle nod she assured me that I was just fine.


“You fell asleep” she explained, “must have worn you out sweetie.” I confessed to her that I couldn’t remember anything after it all began. She understood and said I remained awake for a few moments after it subsided then fell off to sleep from exhaustion. I had only been out for an hour and during that time she held me and waited for me to return to her.


Oh what a difference a week makes. Only last week did I kiss a woman for the first time and spent the night in her arms. Thinking that was euphoria I had no idea what was to happen just 7 days later. A woman just made love to me! Taking me to heights I have never been before. If I weren’t so drained at the time I would have reciprocated the favor. It was when I confessed my desire to do the same for her that she smiled at me and ever so softly said to me…


“Don’t worry about it my love. You will have plenty of opportunities for that in the future.”