Journey Towards Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thanks for the warning!” I screeched at her.

“I’m sorry baby.” She giggled. “I really am. I should have warned you but you moved so fast I couldn’t get anything out.”

“Yeah right – Whatever!” I growled and began to giggle myself. As I settled back into my seat and returned to my spread eagle pose, I watched as she poured some of the oily lotion into her hands.

“Scoot yourself forward a bit so you are hanging over the edge of the tub a little.” She instructed. I obliged and inched my way until I was sitting on the back portion of my butt and I had both feet in the water though still spreading my legs as much as I could. She had put the vase down and wiped her hands together, spreading the oily substance evenly on both.

After giving me a “that’s good” she reached down and applied the lotion over what was left of my pubic hair just above my pussy. When she was happy with the coverage there, she used her other handful of lotion and applied it directly on and to either side of it. Anywhere there was hair, she lubed up. The feeling was strange in that the lotion felt very thick, not like any lubricants I was used to, and it also made my skin tingle slightly. Perhaps that sensation was more psychological than physical. I really couldn’t tell.

“Ok, make sure you are comfortable honey,” she said as she reached down into the water and rinsed her hands of the remaining lotion. “This part takes a while.”

I started to scoot back on the towel more when she instructed that I needed to stay where I was, overhanging the edge of the tub.

“I need to be able to get my hands below you and the tub would be in the way” she continued to coach. This made sense to me and I returned to my overhung position. “Much better” she said with a smile.

As I was getting myself settled, she reached into the box and pulled out the flat blade razor. My eyes opened wide as I had thought she would shave the rest with a regular razor. I had never used such a blade and the thought of her using a sharp sword so near my sex unnerved me. Carol saw my legs tense up and then looked up into my eyes with concern.

“Rose, this is the best way to do this for the first time sweetie.” She assured me. “I’ve used this on myself and that’s trickier that using it on someone else. It will be just fine but you have to relax and trust me love.” All the while, as she was speaking comfort to me, her free hand was gently stroking my thigh. Between her words and gentle caress, I succumbed to her persuasion and resigned myself to trusting her implicitly. My muscles relaxed and I opened my legs once again to allow her the greatest access possible.

“Are you ready Rose?” she queried. I produced the best smile I could manage at that moment and offered it to her as my sign of readiness. Smiling back to me she switched her focus down to the leftover stubble. Placing a hand just above the area she gently pulled my skin taut and placed the blade just below her fingers. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the unknown. I could feel her using short, quick strokes assuming she was just getting her bearings. Then I hear the sound of sloshing water.

I opened my eyes to witness what was happening. She was rinsing the blade. I looked down at myself and saw that she had already shaved a sizeable area. I was amazed. I was expecting it to hurt and all I felt was her strokes and perhaps some tugging as the hair gave way to her blade.

When she brought the razor back up to my body, I watched as she performed the same short, quick strokes. I watched as the area changed from dark, raggedy, rough-cut hair to smooth, clean skin. I was truly thrilled. I continued to watch as she slowly cleared all the area above and around what some guys refer to as my bush. No more! My ‘bush’ was slowly but surely being clear-cut.

When it came time for Carol to focus on the hair left really close to my sex, she enlisted my help. She instructed me to take over the duties of her left hand by pulling my skin taut upwards while she pulled my skin to the side in that area where my leg meet my crotch. I became nervous again only because she was working directly on my labia. I became apprehensive once again as I felt the steel of the blade touch me there.

It was then that she began to speak to me in a tone so soft it was almost like she was telling me a bedtime story. She described the first time she shaved herself and how she was nervous too, but how as she worked along, she gained confidence discovering how easy it really was. I think that helped calm me a little.

As she spoke to me, she continued her task. I was nearly oblivious to what she was doing to me because I was focusing on her words and not her actions even though I was watching everything she did. Before I knew it, she was rinsing me off again with warm water from the bath. She looked closely at the work she had performed, using her fingers to test the closeness of the shave as well as feel for stragglers. She found a couple of rogue follicles and attended to them directly. Once satisfied with her accomplishment she rinsed off the blade, dried it off and set it back in the case along with the sheers that she cleaned off earlier.

She then reached over for another vile. This time she picked up a tall lengthy container with a glass stopper and after removing it, took a whiff of the liquid within. She offered my nostrils an opportunity to sample the fragrance and I was delighted by it’s scent. She poured some of the liquid into the palm of her hand and after setting the vile down, proceeded to put her hands together again much like she did with the shaving lubricant.

When she applied it to the newly shaven portions of my body it tingled for a brief moment then burned a little. I cried out in discomfort and she assured me that it will pass very quickly and that it was only my pours tightening up. I began to giggle when a sentence went racing though my head and struck me as funny. She giggled too out of curiosity and asked what was so funny.

“Try new Pus-se Aftershave Lotion,” I stated with a French accent, “Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.” quoting a line from an old deodorant commercial. Carol instantly began to laugh out loud. As we laughed, she continued to cover the rest of the areas in need of this tonic and when she finished, picked up a hand mirror from the side of the tub and offered me a look straight on of my newly shaved womanhood.

I was amazed at what I saw. It was like not even looking at myself but someone else. I hadn’t seen that area hairless since I was 13. I truly felt naked, vulnerable even, like there was nothing protecting me from invasion there. My skin had a pinkish hue to it by virtue of the irritation it just went through and was a tint lighter than the rest of my naturally dark skin, but not by much. I could definitely tell where hair once grew, but figured it wouldn’t take long for it to blend in.

“Well sweetheart – what do you think?” she queried. I just stared at myself for a moment longer before I responded. So many changes had already taken place in my life this summer and I was getting used to that, however, this was the first visible change that I could actually see.

“It feels cool there,” I murmured. “Like, I can feel a draft there now.”

“Yes, that’s what I felt too.” She mentioned then asked again, “Do you like what I did?” With a big smile instantly forming upon my lips, I looked up at her with tears starting to collect in my eyes and nodded my approval.

“Oh sweetie what’s wrong?” she noted my tears immediately and took me into an embrace. I began to weep openly and held onto her tightly. It was several moments before I could regain enough composure to speak with any literacy.

“So much has changed,” I cried into her shoulder. “I’m glad for all of the changes I’ve been through but it sometimes gets to me when I think of how my life has turned around so much and so quickly.”

She held me tight, our naked bodies melding into one form. I could feel her heart beating rapidly with mine; the warmth of her skin comforted me greatly. She asked if I was feeling pressured by her in any way and I replied by saying no. Always worried that she was forcing herself on me, Carol tried desperately to take things slowly.

We sank into the warm bubble bath and cuddled in each other’s arms for a while. She spoke of simple things while trying to take my mind off my worries. It worked. Laying in her arms is such a wonderful experience. Sometimes it feels more like a mother cradling her child rather than two lovers embracing. That in itself was a feeling I cherished as much as knowing I was her love.

After a while, I stood up and had another look at my bareness below and she began to tell me about how to maintain this new style.

“Sounds like a lot of work,” I said in astonishment. “Do you offer a maintenance policy deary?”

With a chuckle Carol replied that she would love to help in the beginning; until I got the hang of it. “Maybe when you learn how, I’ll ask you to shave me,” she stated. As we were joking about I was looking at myself and letting her see as well. I touched the area and found it to be a little sensitive. She said the first time is always the worst and that it would not be as sensitive if I continued to shave.

As time passed, the bath was beginning to turn cold and our fingers and toes were beginning to prune, we decided it was time to get out. As we stepped out of the tub, she took my hand and guided me over to the shower for our usual “after bubble bath rinse”.

When we were done, each took a turn toweling off the other. Moments lost in kissing and exploring each other’s bodies allowed what droplets of water left on our skin send cold chills in tandem with the heat we produced. One of Carol’s hands found its way between my legs. Still sensitive, she was gentle and nestled a finger within the silken folds of my sex. Letting my juices, now flowing freely, drench her finger, she began to probe me like I did her earlier when I asked her to make me feel like her. I had to balance myself on her as she dove deeper into my body.

My legs began to shake and as the quivering in my body became obvious. She pulled her finger out and slid it across the nub of my clitoris sending me into an instant wave of pleasure. My body became one rigid muscle. Nearly falling over I leaned into her for support and once the convulsions of ecstasy subsided, she helped me stand upright.

Looking as worn out as I felt, she led me back into the bedroom where she turned down the bed and sat me there.

“You liked that didn’t you?” she asked knowingly.

“I have never…” I began then paused to take another breath, “…felt it so much!”

“Amazing what something as simple as shaving can accomplish isn’t it?” she continued as she finished drying off my legs, still damp with shower droplets. She then helped me lay down and tucked me in. She then walked over to the opposite side of the bed, dried herself the rest of the way and then crawled in and snuggled next to me. We spooned each other as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I occasionally tremored with memories of what just took place and eventually drifted off to blissful slumber.

It didn’t even dawn on me to think that this was my first night spent in another person’s bed. The events of the evening proved to be exciting enough and we both enjoyed dreaming together will little fanfare about this little milestone in my continuing journey towards love.

12