Joy and Her Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung up the phone and turned and almost bumped into Joy.

She was dressed, if that's what you would call it.

I had to take a step back because I had the lower part of a tassel that was dangling from one of her nipples, right on the bridge of my nose.

She looked like a very hot dominatrix. I must have been staring for a full minute at her. Black shiny extremely high heeled boots that were very form fitting, showing off her long lovely legs. The boots went up and the tops were covered by a Black micro skirt that couldn't have gone more than two inches below her ass cheeks. The skirt was only about twelve inches from top to bottom, showing the tops of her hips. Going up her body was that tight flat tummy. You could see her tight six pack muscles. And then that chest, oh wow, her boobs were a foot tall, and a foot out from her ribs. A tube top only about four inches in height just covering most of her nipples, and those nipples looked a little less than an inch around, sticking out at lease an inch through the fabric and about five inches above my eyeball level and less than a step away. I froze. She now had nipple rings and long tassels hanging from each. I was mesmerized until I heard her clear her throat. My view went up past that wonderful neck. I noticed her hair fluffed out a little more than it naturally should and it flowed all the way down her back and touched her boots. She was not scary tall but lovingly tall, at least to me. I think I was falling in love with her. I was feeling that tingling in my head again. Realizing she was in my head, my gaze shot to her face. I got lost looking into those eyes and at those lips.

Ok. I had to do it. I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled up her tube top avoiding yanking on her nipple rings and tassels, then reached down to her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. I got onto my tiptoes, her naked breast came right to my mouth and I started sucking. Her hips and belly were up against me. Oh I so wished to be in bed with her, in her, and enjoy the feel of her wrapped around me and my cock again.

*End Jerry Monday 7:25 PM.

*Joy Monday 7:25 PM.

That phone thingy buzzed loudly and it startled me. My master looked at me and laughed, I gave him a mock stern look to imply, 'how dare you laugh'. He smiled as he got up to answer the phone. Picking it up, he started talking into it. I went into his head to figure out why he laughed. It seemed that it was funny to get startled and jump. I went through his mind on this thought as quick as I could. It seemed that Master liked practical jokes. His mind didn't show what was practical about a joke. Impractical jokes sounds more like it. Anyway I heard that he was talking to his daughter, he had children and I would like to meet them, and then heard that there were three, and they would be coming over tomorrow night for an evening meal.

I loved it. I would have a chance to meet them. Visitors! He said I would need to be dressed to see visitors. I remembered images in masters' head of various attired women. I picked out one that got the most rise out of him. I blinked and it was on me.

I got up and went next to him to see what he thought of the outfit. I was glad of my magic. How could women walk in this footwear? I loved them though. It made me even taller. I moved right up next to him. I knew this outfit would get a reaction out of him, and with me in it, the way he built me, I knew I would get an even bigger reaction now. I was feeling that itchy feeling again, and getting worse, the longer he talked.

He finished talking. Putting the phone down, he turned and almost bumped into me. It was his turn to jump as he took a step back and stopped. I got the reaction I wanted and chuckled. Now I knew what he meant by a practical joke.

His mouth hung open. He looked at my feet, and then his view started going up. He stopped at my waist for a few seconds, then again at my belly. He was thinking about my underwear. For what I wanted, underwear would have been a bother, if I had any on. His gaze almost tickled, forcing my belly muscles to tighten up. His gaze went on up to my huge breasts. He froze. He loved the way I looked in these clothes. You could start to see saliva coming out of the corner of his mouth. I loved this feeling of having this kind of control over him. My nipples were getting harder and bigger. My need for him also got stronger. I was getting so horny that I could barely restrain myself.

Then a word from the Magi flashed through my mind, 'Friends!' Why did I think that now?

Anyway, I cleared my throat to wake him back up. His eyes focused on my face. I was still inside his head hearing and feeling everything he thought and felt. He loved the way I looked and it was giving me warm fuzzes. The itch became unbearable. He was falling in love with me. I had him. I loved him. I needed to have him inside me again.

He reached up and pushed my top off my breast and then reached down, grabbing me by the ass cheeks and pulled me tight to him with my nipple going right into his mouth where he started sucking so hard that he was drawing milk. Oh, I thought I was going crazy. This felt so good. What could be better?

He was wishing. He made a wish. He wished me in his bed and his cock, deep inside me, perfect, that's what I wanted too. I blinked and we were on his bed, with him lying on his back, staring up at me with a surprised look, with me sitting on his hips. Where was his man meat? I needed it. NOW! Pants! In frustrating rage my finger nails became long sharp knives. In one motion I slashed his clothing off, found his hard penis and sank all the way down on it in one motion. Oh this felt so gloriously good. I tensed all up and orgasmed. My mind went crazy. I was now being ruled by my lusty feelings and powered by my genie powers. I couldn't stop it. I needed more. I wanted him to fill me up more.

I started slowly sliding forward and back, then forcefully up and down, I orgasmed again, even harder this time. I continued. I was lost in this addictive feeling so much that I wanted more. Wanting him to fill my pussy even more tightly each time we came together and not realizing it, I was making him bigger and bigger. Orgasming several more times, each getting more intense than the last, until finally his cock became so big and so fat that I got stuck again. I couldn't move an inch without picking up and dragging my master and lover with me.

Then my pussy muscles put a death grip on the entire length of his cock. And I had an orgasm that made my whole body lock up. I couldn't move or breathe. Then I felt his cock expand again inside me. I thought I was going to be ripped apart. Then master started to jerk about, bouncing his hips up into me several times. Then, in one mighty push, he froze, way up inside me, the deepest he had ever been. It felt like I was filled up past my limit. He was pumping his seed up into me. My so intense orgasm just doubled in strength.

*End Joy Monday 7:25 PM.

*Jerry Monday 7:25 PM.

Joy was staring at me with that sex hungry look again. She was still in my head but I was thing of taking her to bed, putting my cock in her and having her go all horny and sexy hungry on me.

All of a sudden, we were in my bedroom and on my bed. I was lying on my back and Joy was on top of me. Oh crap, I think I just caused this. I wasn't just thinking about this, I 'wished' this.

In a flash, she had an angry look on her face, her finger nails became long and looked knife sharp. She was acting like a lust crazed beast gone mad. What did I do wrong? Was she angry at me? I thought I was done for.

She sliced all my clothes off, found my hard cock and drove it all the way up into her sopping wet snatch in one push.

I thought her pussy was going to bite me, it squeezed so hard.

She shook in orgasm.

Before her orgasm subsided, she started wiggling and bouncing on me, driving me deeper inside her, orgasming every few bounces. With each bounce, she got tighter and or I was getting bigger, if that was possible.

Then her pussy grabbed onto me even tighter. She shook with the most intense orgasm yet.

Then my hips started bouncing harder and harder up into her all on their own. I was getting close. I felt stuck inside her again. I froze deep up inside her and locked in. I couldn't get out if I wanted. For the second time today, I started dumping thick ropes of cum deep inside her and feeling like my cock was a straw with Joy sucking my cum out through it.

Joy fell backwards and I blacked out.

*End Jerry Monday 7:25 PM.

*Joy Monday 7:40 PM.

I lost my connection to reality again. I not only could hear the old magi but could see him this time. I must have been dreaming because my master was with me. The magi said "Hello Joy, and Master Jerry. Joy, I am glad you brought your Master with you. For you to do that, you two must have been in the middle of enjoying each other's company. Joy, you will love it. As they say in your new time, it will blow your socks off." I was shocked. He saw my master, knew his name, and knew what we were doing?

Jerry sat up, groaned a little and said, "Hi Joy. I'm glad you're in my dream. Who's your friend?"

The magi spoke before I could respond, "Master Jerry, I am the magi that requested the Master Jinn to save young Joy from death, and this is not a dream. Where we are has not existed for some time. You and Joy are having what you would call an out-of-body experience back through time some four thousand years. To me, I saved Joy, as a young, little girl, only yesterday, and now she is no longer little. Master Jerry, I do like your tastes in women. There are none in my time that look anything like Joy, very lovely and distracting. Her size, smarts, abilities are all for you. Her and her friends' milk will be needed by you, you would say that it would affect you like an instant energy drink. I think you have energy drinks in your time. Joy's milk and the milk of her friends would not wind you up, but renew your strength and wake you up."

He looked at Joy, licked his lips and said, "Master Jerry, you are so blessed to have Joy with you, the way she is. You dream well."

He took a deep breath, looked at Joy, sighed, and continued with, "The way she is now is the reason the Great Maker enabled only you to dream and make real, your girl. Your thoughts are pure and innocent. Beauty, smarts, strength, and loving in such large quantities, well, let us just say that the possibility to abuse this would overwhelm almost anyone else. Joy was remade pure, through love, your love. If you had done this through hate, she could easily destroy the universe. This is a good reason the Great-Maker chose you."

The Magi stopped looking like he was lost in a dream and got all serious. "Anyway, you can check your history and find that 'King Sargon the Great' has been ruler for thirty two years so far. That is where I am in time."

The Magi had my parents next to him. He turned to them and said, "This is your daughter. Her new name is Joy, and his name is Jerry. He is Joy's Master. He named her Joy because that is what she gave him during the binding process. Joy, as it seems to you only yesterday that you were here next to me, so it seems to your parents and myself."

My parents were looking at me in surprise. I guess I looked different to them now, and with these strange clothes on and sitting on my nude master, firmly and plainly impaled on my Master's cock.

My Mom still had a shocked look on her face as she said to the Magi, "Why is my little girl doing that, but I guess she's not little any more, is she. Ride him darling, make him want you. And he's so good looking, don't let him get away dear."

I said, "I will mother. He is my mate now. You be careful and keep yourselves safe."

Dad looked and said, "Master Jerry, you take good care of my little, ah, I guess not so little any more, you take care of my darling. She's a shy and gentle soul, but with a quick temper. Mind you now, take care of her and she'll take good care of you, which I think she's doing right now, I guess." He giggled that last part and Mom elbowed him in the ribs for it.

The Magi spoke up saying, "There, you've seen your daughter and she's in good hands, now let me talk. I've only got so much time to tell them what I need to tell them. So, Master Jerry, I'm sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. He was a good friend."

Master said, "You knew my grandfather? He died over twenty five years ago."

I'm staring back and forth between all of them.

The magi spoke again, "Yes, but to me it was only four days ago. He told me of your birth and the lightning storm and what affect it had on you. I knew then, that you were the one to work the Maker's plan. But please hear me out. We don't have much time. I tire trying to keep this door open and will need to rest soon. Jerry, you are not what you think you are. Your grandfather and I left you some papers telling you what some of the things that will happen to you. But you are here with Joy, so disregard my paper. Read your grandfather's paper plus something called a newspaper dated the day you were born. Your grandfather said that he would leave them for you in the same place you found Joy's vessel. Before you two go, you must know that you and your friends were designed and destined for each other. Destined, yes, only because he has seen the choice that you will make, based on the choices he made available, and has planned accordingly."

"Yes Master Jerry, your skills in problem solving, in understanding the flow of events, of utilizing other peoples skills, your approach to rescue, of heading into the danger to help others, has put you where you are today. The Great Maker of all Things, through selective breeding has put at your disposal, skills and talents from all over his creation. Most are concentrated where you live, but not all. You will end up with a group of women with these talents, some will not be female, or even people or look favorable to you, but will see you as someone they need, that they must have, in their life, to fulfill whatever they feel as their purpose in life, or see you as their life mate."

"Master Jerry, you are the alpha male, the leader of your group or lion pride. They will be your companions, protectors, warriors, lovers, and through the binding process, your harem. They will need to learn about your love and kindness, your humanity and sense of truth, of fair play and compassion, of right and wrong, and of honor and respect. Master Jerry, as I told Joy at her last visit here, you are her reason for being in existence. Before time started, the Maker of all things saw a problem in the master plan. You and your companions are in place to put the master plan back on course. It is your choice, but the Maker already knows your choices, even though they are still yours to make. Whatever your choice, Joy is connected to you because you opened her vessel, placed your seed in her, and named her. That connection can never be broken. If you die, she and the rest of your companions will die with you. That is how strong you all are connected. Joy is, and always will be your confident, comforter, companion, champion, bodyguard, wife, and lover. She has, yet untapped strengths and skills, and unlimited love for you. The more of your seed you put into her, the stronger everything about her and what she is, will become. This will be the same for all of your companions. They are unable to get angry at you. William Congreve will write, 'Hell has no fury like an angry woman', or something like that. He saw the future, saw Joy and your new friends angry, not at you or each other, they can't, but someone who has, or will, hurt you. You saw a very small part of that anger, when Joy got mad at your pants. Normally, they have the strength of fifty men, but when angered, their strength and fury are limitless because of some choices you made in making Joy's body. The 'Maker of all things' knew you would have Hathor become part of Joy's personality. You got more than Hathor, because Sakhmet, a fiery and destructive Egyptian goddess associated with war and divine vengeance, is part of Hathor. All your friends will have their own personalities with a good piece of Hathor and Sakhmet rolled in."

"Your friends will be your warriors and have to be female. Female because all females have a little bit of Hathor and Sakhmet rolled into them, more so because of your request. This gives them their capability for love and caring, and inflecting terror, pain, and death as needed, or commanded. They will need your loving, and caring influence to keep Sakhmet under their control. To put it simply, you know how deep the love that joy has for you, she and all her friends will also have a mean streak that is just as deep for anyone that tries to hurt you, you and any of your group. They will argue with you when they don't see things the way you do, but will yield to your will. Expect it, and also enjoy it."

"When Joy adjusted your body, she also set into motion some changes she didn't know she did. Most have yet to show themselves. Kisses will be interesting to anyone not in the group. Females can become addicted to your kiss. Your smell is already attracting the more sensitive ones to you. The moment you found and handled Joy's vessel, your smell changed. You may have noticed females, being animal or people, already acting overly loving to you especially young ones close to you."

I saw Master nod his head yes and in his head he said the name, Sapphire.

"You may have also noticed your inability to deny Joy when she has, her needs, your whole group will be this way. All I can say is, enjoy. One thing you must know is that you should have no sexual relations with anyone besides Joy and your warriors, that is, unless you plan on having them join your group or harem. You would inflect changes into that person, both physical and mental. In your time something called nanites are being talked about. You have in you, the living version of those machines. Your body is a factory for them. You control what they do, to some extent. Your mind tells the living nanites how to rebuild when you plant into the body of the host. Remember the model you were thinking about, for Joy's body? That is the basic design for all who receive your seed. They will all have Joy's love for you, and the need to be your companion, bodyguard, lover, and more. The more of your seed they get, the stronger the bond gets, the stronger they get, the more skills and abilities they get. Not even I know who they are, how many there will be, or what their skills will be, but Joy will, when the time comes."

"Now listen carefully, a great evil will awaken in your time that you, Joy, and your new friends need to put back into its prison and back to sleep. You are the only hope for existence, not just for the planet, but for all of time and space, all of existence, I know you will be successful, because we are here. That is how I know that you will make the correct choices."

"In your time, I think it's Monday night, so Tuesday, when you go to work, you must wear the Tiger-Dragon pendent your grandfather left you. And Jerry, Joy should stay home at least one more day so that her new changes take hold, you should also, but can't, so be careful. As you need information, ask Joy. This lovely young thing doesn't know it, but she contains all my knowledge, and that of the 'Great Master Jinn'. It's just waiting to be asked. Until the time comes, she won't know the answers herself, and not until you ask her."

The Magi looked to my parents and said, "Now you know the whole story, or at least as much as I know. I know that they will succeed, because we exist, if they didn't, we wouldn't exist now. So say your goodbyes to Joy and Master Jerry. I need to return them to their bodies." As we all said our goodbyes the Magi turned to Master and me, and then said, "Now you two must return. Until next time."