Joy and Her Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied "I don't know about the savior part yet, but the rest of it seems to be true."

She looked into my face. Then with what looked like some serious thought she said, "I am, or at least was, a demon, a succubus. One of the most ruthless and deadliest demons in existence. No man experiencing us has lived to tell about us. Your seed in me has done much to me, the way I feel and think. I am no longer just a demon, or even a demon at all. Actually, I do not know what I am, other than a succubus. But I do know that I am your demon, or whatever. All I do know for sure is that I belong to you. You are my Master because you released me. So, you are the one the messenger told me about."

I was wondering about the messenger when she continued with, "You have released me into this new body that feels so much better. It has size and strength, and my mind is now so clear."

She started crying again. While crying she said, "I killed so many people, so many men, because I looked at them only as food. You have changed my ways. I no longer have to kill the Maker's prize creation in the name of food."

Getting control of herself, she looked me in the face again and said, "I am yours. I am your demon. Ask me anything. You are my never ending food, you can feed me and not die. You are under my protection. I now live to be anything you want. I can change and look like anyone you want. Ask."

She finally paused from staring at me and my body and started looking around. She was looking at Joy when I said, "This is Joy, your blood sister. When you first came in contact with her, she was very young, about seven years old."

I continued with, "When I first met her, she had no body. I was thinking up my dream girl and she became it. I have little things in my seed that changes living things into my dream girl. Joy was the first to be changed. You must have come into contact with her, making some sort of contact with her so that when you got a body, it would be like hers, like my dream girl. So you are the embodiment of my girl. I should introduce you to the others affected by me seeding them."

So I started with, "This is my home. Joy, you know, the big snake, called a python, "she changed back into a human, "her name is Vanessa. She was a nurse at a zoo, someone who helps sick animals. She and I had sex and are bound. While her body was changing, the big snake you just saw, attacked her, and got trapped in her change. Now the two are one and enjoy the benefits of the other. The tiger's name is Trisha," Trisha changed back to her human form, "she was also at the zoo, she jumped me and also had sex with me, which changed her into a human."

Letha looked at me, and did that sexy grin again and said, "You've been busy, I like that kind of activity, but you look strange, I see old and young at the same time. Your life has years but is so strong, it seems limitless even though your body is young. Sister, this must be your handy work. Very nice. I love this, and I can see the spell that makes it so that our Master can handle many more than just us, but there is something else. Oh, you are a naughty boy. Sister, ladies, do you all know that when Master designed these bodies that he made them constantly horny for him and only him? We bound ones, are also the only ones that can satisfy him. He is as trapped with us as we are with him, and can't resist us when we have, needs!"

With that said, and us knotted together, I shoved up into her. She had a surprised look on her face and a big 'O' on her lips. We started bouncing again. After a few seconds she orgasmed again. I felt her tighten up. She started to have a worried look on her face. So I asked her, "What's the problem, you look worried."

Letha replied, "Of all the times that I've been with men, I've only felt this with you. It's like a convulsion but doesn't hurt. It feels oh so very good. It centers where we're connected and shoots through my entire body causing me to lose control of my body a little bet. I know I won't hurt you, but this feeling, I've never had this before. What is it?"

All the girls said at the same time, "She's never had an orgasm before?"

Letha shouted, "An orgasm! That was an orgasm? The amount of time I've spent riding men, this is the first time I've ever felt this and it feels too good to stop."

Then she looked straight in my face and said, "You wanted to have horny on you? You've got it. Be glad I'm not my mother. I'm tame compared to her."

I had to ask, "Your mother? Lilith? Tell me about her."

Letha said, "I'm going to enjoy this." Then started slowly sliding up and down enjoying the feeling and talked at the same time saying, "It is a major misconception that my mother was made to be the wife of Adam, the first male human, but they are wrong. The first mention for a mate for Adam is described in the book of creation, chapter one verse twenty six through twenty seven, as just a general description. The second mention, in chapter two, verse twenty one is how she was made. In chapter six, verses one through four, Mother was conceived when one of the sons of the great maker of all things, took a human female for a wife. I don't know who he was or who she was, but his lust for the human wife was passed to the first born, to Lilith, my mom, forcing into the form of a lust demon, in the basic form of his most beautiful human wife. Then the great maker of all things destroyed most life with a flood that is recorded in the book of creation, chapter six starting in verse five. Seeing that her father was a son of the great maker of all things, she escaped the flood by going with her father. Her father then took Lilith as his mate and had children with her. I was the first born."

Taking a deep breath, Letha continued, "Mother was complete with feathery wings and all. She always looked the sexiest, sexier that all her kids and never grew old. But she didn't like the way he wanted sex, He wanted to beat her. So she left him. Me, I like sex any and every way. That was also about the time Satan was seduced by the great evil, making him think that angels were to be higher in status than humans. Satan objected about the status humans got in regards to the angels' status and rebelled and got kicked out of the Great Maker's presence. Satan seduced Mom to go with him. Because of her siding with Satan, Satan changed her, to not remind himself of what he left behind. She now had to feed off of human souls. Her wings became what you see mine as, and then there is the feet into hooves and horns on her head. Last I saw, she was arguing with Satan. She wasn't that fond of the whole soul sucking thing and the way she looked. I think Satan had her turned into stone."

She started bouncing again. I could feel myself getting bigger still. I was so stuck in her so tight that we couldn't slide, but she kept bouncing and I kept growing.

I must have cum three separate times while she must have orgasmed at least a dozen times. She seems to be tireless until she started sweating. She froze and looked at her skin. Looking worried again and said, "I've got water on my skin and it's coming from me."

I grinned and said, "You're excited? You've found you're lover, you're enjoying orgasms, and your heart is beating fast?" I paused and she kept nodding yes.

I continued with, "Has any man lasted this long before?"

Shaking her head no and looked more concerned.

"It's sweat. You never broke a sweat before?" I smiled as I pushed up hard as I injected her with yet another round of cum, pushing her over the edge yet again. She collapsed into me and started to drink some more energy from me.

While regaining my strength, all the ladies applauded and cheered at what they had just seen. I remembered Aurora and reached up to my ear and picked her up and said, "You may know her, but just in case, this little one who kept you alive all this time is Aurora. I know that fairy legends say they are magical, mischievous, and pranksters." Aurora started to change into her human size.

She was pail in color so when she started to blush at the question, that by itself answered the question, but she said, "Aren't we all, to some extent?"

We all laughed. Even Letha laughed with us, we were still sensitive where we were still connected sexually. My wiggling penis caused friction in her pussy, causing her pussy to start squeezing and sucking, sending me over the edge shooting ropes of cum into Letha, causing her to orgasm. I finally softened a little and shrank.

Aurora spoke up saying, "Hay, now that you've softened up, how about my turn?"

Everyone laughed again. After Letha calmed down, she got up and said, "Little one, if his massive cock which filled me up, can fit in you, go to it and have fun."

Aurora's eyes shone with fun, lust, and need. She stopped growing some ware just about five foot tall as she got up on my lap, put her knees on either side of me and saw that my cock still came up past her navel. She got to her feet, grabbed my slippery cock in hand, lined her pussy up to it, and shoved her pussy down onto my cock head and bounced. She looked at me and said, "Hold your cock straight for me, please."

I grabbed my re-hardened cock as she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart opening her pussy up a little more, then sat on my cock head. She wiggled around and my cock head slipped in. We both grunted. It was a tight fit. Her feet slipped. Her arms shot behind her to my knees to catch herself from falling. Her body weight pushed her the rest of the way down. Her ass and my balls were touching. Her face went from surprise to shock, then to a blood curdling scream.

I said, "Hold still and get use to its size. Just relax."

Aurora looked into my eyes and said, "You didn't know, you just broke my maiden hood. I'm glad it was you who was my first."

Lilith, Joy, Trisha and Vanessa looked at each other, then to Aurora, to me, and back to Aurora and asked, "You're what?!"

Aurora moaned, then smiled and said, "Yes, Master is my first." Slowly she started moving up and down, getting more movement each time.

She had several earth shattering orgasms. I held her down on one of her down strokes and said, "I'm going to ..." and I came. I started dumping rope after rope deep into her, causing her to have such an orgasm as to pass out. Her muscles relaxed and I was able to lift her up and off of me. Then laid her on the couch and put the blanket over her.

I could tell that Aurora was starting to change, she grew to about five foot six inches, and you could tell muscles were developing and so were her breasts, her hair was also getting longer.

I was seriously wondering about myself. I was feeling younger, was looking younger, and was acting younger. I needed to talk to Joy, before I went to work, to see if she could do something to make me look enough like my old self to not draw too much attention.

I slowly counted, five. What should I call them, Wives? Mates? Members of my harem? Spouses? I settled on companions. I could at least wrap my mind around that without fighting the moral implications of multiple wives.

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:00 AM.

... The story will continue.