Joy and Her Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Let’s add a Snake Woman and a tigress.
11.9k words
4.69
12.4k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Note from the Author: Before we continue with the story, if you haven't gone through all the earlier chapters, do so now. For understanding, you need to read all the earlier chapters */


*Letha Wednesday 4:30 AM.

My sisters and I left Satan after we found out that, in anger, he had mother turned into stone and killed most of her daughters. It was bad enough that we got kicked out of 'the Maker of all Things' presence just because of Satan's pride, but when he changed the few of us still alive into succubi, living off of human souls, We left him.

Those of us who survived, did so by hiding and drinking from soul energy. That was why, guys would wake up, with an erection. I spent several thousand years that way, riding men in their sleep or in their dreams.

Then a messenger from 'The Maker of all Things' said that I could get back into his grace if I sacrificed my life, such as it was, and become a servant to one who would fix his master plan. I would call this one, my master, my lover, and my savior. The messenger gave me safe passage to the Great Jinn who then transformed my body to vapor and sent me through a portal in a fire pit.

When I came out the other side, I collided with a young child. Somehow I fused with a part of her, bounced off of her and then got trapped in a zither. Then a nasty fairy got stuck inside with me and we were sealed up inside it.

Time went on and we never talked. Me being a mist could not talk or communicate in any way. Her soul kept me fed just enough so as not to die. I think she somehow figured out who and what I was.

Endless time went by until I heard seven beautiful cords played on the zither. Our prison cracked open. The fairy escaped first and I followed her out.

I needed a new body. The young girl that I had bumped into long ago, some of her body scrapings were in my mist. I used it as a beginning to form my new body. I added in my feet, wings, and horns. Something in her scrapings was strange, powerful, and full of knowledge. Somehow her body scrapings had changed. I was not forming into a little girl, but a fully grown young lust craving, and very healthy woman.

It felt good to have a body again. I slowly stretched out my arms, legs, and wings. It felt almost orgasmic in how good this body felt. Then I felt the tips of my wings touch walls. I opened my eyes and saw what I thought was my reflection. I reached up with my hands and touched my new face to make sure it was me. I was more beautiful than before, and so innocent looking. I felt my horns, down my head and over my face, down my neck and stopped at my new breast. They were massive, huge, seductive, and already full of milk.

I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensuous thought that I just got this new body and I was already drooling between my legs and it itches with a serious need I had never felt before. If my mother could see me now, because I was more beautiful than she was before being turned into stone.

Then my nose started to smell food. I could smell a rich strong human soul nearby. A tasty man soul and he was right in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw him just sitting there in front of me, just below my reflection and just out of arms reach. In a flash, I was on him. I wrapped my tale around his hardening cock and with some effort; I slid it into my hungry soul eater.

Something was off. This feeling was too good and too strange all at the same time. I tried to ignore this feeling that was coming from the point of union with him but my body would not cooperate with me. This feeling was building fast, making me shake all over. I was starting to lose control of my body to this wonderful feeling. I wondered if this was how good I made my food source feel as I fed on them. I couldn't help it as I screamed in ecstasy.

I started to get control of myself, all except for the connection to this man. It did not want to let go of him and started to squeeze him again. I felt his soul energy coming into me as he started giving me his seed. I lost control of my body again. I was sucking his seed and soul energy out of him so hard and so fast that I shook all over and screamed again. My vision got fuzzy and I felt myself fall forward as I lost connection to this world.

I started to come back. My mind snapped clear to the realization of what I had just done. For the first time in my life, I was satisfied with the amount of soul energy I just got, but to have gotten this much, I've killed to get far less. This man most surly be dead.

I hated myself because of what I just did. I made a promise to the messenger not to kill, and the first chance I get, I thought I killed a mortal. I was heartbroken, so bad that for the first time in my existence I started to cry and scream sorrowfully. I said, "I killed him; I was so hungry I sucked up his soul in one suck! I was so hungry. The fairy did keep me alive but just above starving. I couldn't quench my hunger. This man just died, for me, and his cock felt really good and satisfying."

Looking around, I saw a tiger and a large snake. The strange part was that they both looked like they were about to attack me.

And then I saw her. She looked like me, like my new self. It was she. From the fire portal. My blood sister. I pointed at her and cried, "You, my blood sister?" I looked back to the man and cried, "Him! My lover? He was to be our Master and savior?" The hurt in my heart was too much. I started crying uncontrollably.

I was still connected to this man. Not knowing I was still sensitive from him giving me his seed, I felt something. I folded up my wings and hid them in my back and finished changing fully back to human form. Not moving, I waited for it to happen again. I felt it again, at our connection. I looked into his face for any signs of life.

I felt it again. It was him, at our connection and it felt like a bolt of lightning going through me this time. I was so shocked that I started to fall backwards. His arms shot out and caught me, wrapping around my back and pulled me back to him.

That is when I saw his face again, with his eyes wide open and a smile on his face. I realized I was so much bigger then him because his face came to my breasts instead of my face. His mouth went to one of my nipples and started kissing and then sucking.

He was drawing milk, my milk! I had never had milk before. I had seen women feed their babies with it, but me?

That strange, wonderful feeling was coming back, and more intense again because I was feeling it not just from my connection with his cock but from my breast that he was drinking from. That wonderful feeling exploded in me as I yelled, "Yes". The feeling calmed down a bit and exploded again, making me scream, "Yes" again. And again.

After about the third or fourth time, my body calmed down enough for me to speak almost normally. I said, "I so love this feeling, and being stuck to you. I felt your soul energy and seed enter me, and something else. I thought I killed you? How? What? Why?"

He stopped drinking from my breast and introduced himself as Jerry and called the other woman, Joy, introducing her as my sister, my blood sister. I was right. Now things were starting to make sense.

The animals were changing to human as Jerry introduced then. They also looked something like me and Joy. Sisters?

Then the full impact hit me, I thought out loud, "You released my blood sister and you are the one who thought up our wonderful bodies, and you are THE generator? Our lover? Our Master? And our savior from the great evil?"

Jerry, ah, Master said that he didn't know about the savior part but the rest was true. And he said, didn't, not, did not. Interesting speech. I'll use it also.

Taking a closer look at Master, I saw two images. One was an older looking man, but also seeing a young man. I also felt more. I now knew that I was bound to him, in love, in soul food, and in the service to care and to protect him. My existence now depended on him. Oh, and his, on us. I told him that I was his demon, or was I a demon any longer. I was confusing myself. All I really knew was that I was now his. I told him that I could also become anyone he wanted. All he had to do was ask.

I figured out how he wanted our bodies built. Smart, his fault, lustfully after him and only him, but he was also trapped in that we were the only ones that could satisfy him, and when we have our needs, he can't refuse us. I said the rest of all of this out loud for everyone to hear.

Master pushed his massive cock up into me deeply, surprising me. He started bouncing me on his lap when that good feeling explosion happened again. I was worried. I had never felt this. I needed to know.

Master saw my concern and asked what the problem was. I told him of this feeling, like a convulsion. Not a bad feeling one but a very good feeling one, and causing me to lose a little bit of control over my body. I wanted to know what this was.

I told the others about all that I had figured out and asked about this beautiful feeling.

They all looked at each other, then back to me. Then in unison said, "She's never had an orgasm before?"

I replied, "Orgasm? That was an orgasm? The amount of time I've spent riding and feeding on men, this is the first time I've felt this." Then I looked square at Master and said, "You wanted to have horny on you? You got it, and be glad I'm not my mother, I'm tame compared to her."

Master asked me to tell him about Lilith, my mother.

I started riding Master as I told them about her until I felt water on my skin. I couldn't find where it was coming from until I saw it coming out of my own skin. Master calmed me down after explaining it as sweat and where it came from.

He then expanded in me and started sending lots of his seed in me, causing me to have and intense orgasm. I collapsed into Master's arms and started drinking more of his soul energy.

Master reached up to his shoulder and introduced me to Aurora, the fairy that had kept me alive for so long. She wanted her turn to ride Master. I got off of him and told her to have fun.

*Aurora Wednesday 4:30 A.M.

Joy told you how she became a Genie and Letha told you how succubi came to be. Now, I will tell you about how fairies are the way they are now.

The 'Maker of all things gave the author of the book, 'Lord of the Rings', insight to what was then called Middle Earth. Fairies were tall and slender, or at least tall to human standards, where the average man was five foot tall and I was half a foot taller, still a little shorter than the average fairy.

Like Letha, I too was approached by a messenger with huge eagle like wings. I was told that if I were to allow my body to become tiny, with wings to get around, live for thousands of years, go into seclusion with a succubus, let her feed on me slowly, then when I get released and held by the first male I see, I could return to my normal size, call him master, and then help him, the succubus, and others to recapture something evil, I would then be allowed into the presence of 'the Great Maker of all things' once my body dies.

What I did not know was that all of fairy kind would be changed, not just me, but all of fairy kind. Just after I was changed, I was placed into the Guqin and then a blue mist was placed with me, then the entrance and the only way out, was sealed.

Over time, I realized that this blue mist was somehow the succubus Letha. A succubus, because I could feel my life energy seep away little by little, and I figured it was Letha, because she was the only one not accounted for, back when I was approached by the messenger.

I tried talking to her but it was like talking to the side of the Guqin, or in this case, to a fog. I could talk all I wanted without any response.

Never hearing sounds other than my own voice, feeling no movement, or seeing any change in light, gave me no feeling of time. I thought I had gone crazy from loneliness when I heard musical cords.

The entrance broke open.

I got out as fast as I could, and flew right into a pit of some sort getting my head stuck into it. The hit on my head, reminded me of what I was to expect.

I felt massive, strong muscles behind this pit. I pulled my head out and looked up. Then I realized that it was the belly button of my master.

I flew up to his ear, grabbed ahold, and told him that I loved him and thanked him over and over several times. I told him that the mist was Letha and warned him about what she was.

Then I saw Letha take form. She became more beautiful than ever, and way taller than before. Her wings were way larger than before. I was hoping that when she saw me that she would look kindly on me, remembering that I kept her alive while we were sequestered in the Guqin.

She saw my Master and in an instant, she was upon him. Mated. She was feeding and for some reason, she was shaking, as if in convulsions.

I looked around quickly and saw a huge snake, the largest I had ever seen, with a tiger, also very large with a very long pair of teeth. Then I saw a very lovely young woman. Seeing her I would have thought that she was Letha's sister, they looked so much alike.

Then Letha collapsed.

Master said that he was ok and to give him a few minutes.

Letha woke back up, turned and saw the young lady and called her a blood sister. She looked back at my Master and started to cry, saying that she killed him. I wanted to tell her that she had not because I could feel his heart beat in the ear that I was still hugging.

Letha froze in shock, looked at master, then at where they were connected. She then jerked her body as if struck by lightning and would have fallen back if it was not for Master suddenly moving and wrapping his arms around her.

Master pulled Letha back up onto his lap and started drinking from her breast. I could tell from Letha that she was now hopelessly in love with him. She wrapped her legs around his back and arms around his head and down his back, I think she was trying to get as much skin contact with him as possible.

Master and Letha started shaking at the same time. If I had not seen it, I would not have believed it. Letha was changing slightly. Her wings looked less tattered and torn, taller yet, and more beautiful. She had a healthy glow about her.

Letha started asking questions. Master simply started to introduce himself. While he did this, I saw the snake and tiger change to young women. Master introduced them as well. He answered most of Letha's questions, then reached up and picked me up.

Master then introduced me to Letha and the others.

Letha started shaking again, this time with a worried look. She said she had never felt this way before. She described it as losing control because of an intense pleasurable feeling centering where she and Master were joined. She was having an orgasm and didn't know what it was.

I wanted my turn at him. To be my normal size and to become a woman, to have Master as my first, to be mated to him. I understood now that Master was so important and powerful that he had a harem and Letha had just joined the ranks. I wanted to be a part of that.

I finally said that I wanted to have a try at master. Letha got up and said to go ahead.

I started to change, becoming my normal height, but still shorter than the rest. Master was the shortest of all until I got normal. I was looking Master eye to eye. I pushed Master's lovely cock into me until my maidenhood stopped it. I asked him to hold his cock while I used my hands to hold my opening open, lifted back up and dropped my whole weight down on it.

I was shocked in that I got all the way down on it, then the pain of ripping my maidenhood apart hit me. I screamed. After calming down, I had to explain that Master was my first and what had just happened as I knew it at the time.

I started moving up and down on him until I had my first orgasm. Master started putting his seed in me, and a lot of it. I started feeling funny, light headed, then passed out.

*Jerry Wednesday 6:00 AM.

It was six in the morning. While the girls were talking, I quietly escaped and went upstairs heading for the shower and took off what was left of my shirt and the dragon-tiger pendent. Telepathically I call to Joy and asked her to come into the shower with me. With the water warm, I was getting into the shower when I asked Joy, and before I got the word 'me' out, she was there.

So here I am getting into the shower, one leg in and the other leg in the air trying to put it into the shower when Letha and Joy pop in with me. Letha catches me going off balance because Joy stopped me from getting my other leg in because her head was in the way. She was in the process of shoving my member down her throat.

Telepathically Joy said, 'Letha was telling me about her several thousand years of sex before she was sent through to become my blood sister and got sealed up with Aurora. I got all wet in my pussy as Letha described this to me when you asked for me in the shower. I couldn't wait to try it with you. I told Letha what I wanted to do. She said that she wanted to watch and act as safety for when you lost your footing. I took the chance, soooo!'

I couldn't believe she had me all the way down her throat. Her throat muscles squeezed and I couldn't hold on. I started to cum and she shook all over. I think she orgasmed also.

Out loud I said "Joy, I got a problem!" She telepathically said 'What is it, my master.' as she was cleaning up my cock.

"Out loud Joy, I need everyone to hear." As I said this, Vanessa and Trisha came around the corner. I looked around and found Aurora in fairy form hovering over the bathroom mirror watching it all.

Aurora spoke up saying, "I wanted to watch. What I see, I can relay to my new sisters. Trisha, Vanessa and I were listening to Letha telling her stories to Joy. She described taking a big cock all the way down her throat. Trisha said that while she was just a plain tiger, she had your huge cock all the way down her throat. I guess it got us all excited. I decided to come in and spy on you guys, relaying to the others. I hope you don't mind."

These lovely ladies were now my ladies, my girls. They did this behind my back with the best intentions and my happiness in mind, so I answered, saying, "No. I don't mind at all, actually, I kind of like the idea of you girls watching me. Anyway, we all are an interesting group now, with a wide variety of skills. Joy, I wish that the telepathy communications that you and Aurora can do, we can all do, between us and no one can listen in on us, this ability can be handy when we have to start fighting whatever this 'big evil' is."

I took a deep breath and continued, "I have to go to work in a few minutes and I need to look like my old self to everyone not bound to me. Joy, can you do that to me?"

Joy jumped up and down clapping her hands and saying, "Easy! This is what I'll do; I can finish your transformation. You will now look, feel, and be just as young as we look, but to everyone else you'll look like you're in your late forties, not sixty and over the years you'll appear to get younger and not older. You'll look fit and trim, and here's the best part, you will still smell good, sending signals to other women that you are ready. Oh goody, this will be exciting."

I was surprised at, 'ready,' but, 'oh goody!' I said, "Ready? What ready?" Joy took a breath as she got a serious look on her face. I saw it and asked "And what's the problem?"

"I need to change you a little bit more than a body upgrade will. You need to wish this change." Joy Said. "As you know, Your cum can reshape anything living, and bind them to you with love so intense that she would want no other, and improve how they think, how did you put it, always horny for you and beyond genius level. Here's what I want to do to you. Your cum will work in stages, the first time will heal anything living but leave them wanting you, the second time will change them to your body build image and leave them craving your touch and seed, and not until the third time will she be bound to you completely, and no other as we are. You have to ejaculate into the mouth, pussy, or ass directly with your cock. Once in the body, it starts. You're cum will not work otherwise, most of the time. That is why we do not leak your cum once it is in us. This way, you have the chance to heal Sapphire without binding her to you. OK?"