Joy and Her Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding the Lust Queen Lilith and a fire demon.
14.1k words
4.81
9.6k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Chapter 7

Finding the Lust Queen Lilith and gaining a fire demon

*Jerry Wednesday 11:30 AM

While I was waiting for the girls to show, I started thinking of lunch. Well, it was almost half past eleven in the morning, When the phone rang.

It was dispatch stating that the local community college's main frame computer system was having intermittent data access problems and that a high priority program was running. It would set them back several million dollars if the program was terminated or abended prematurely. At the current rate, it wouldn't end for another eighteen hours. I told dispatch to let the collage IT department know that I would be there within the half hour.

The drive would only take me about fifteen minutes. Just as I was thinking about giving the girls about five more minutes to arrive, they just appeared in my office, except Letha, or so I thought. Then I felt her nibble against my back and her hot lips sucking on my ear. She had surprised me. Joy and the girls all laughed as Letha said, "You're right Joy, he is a little jumpy. I can surprise this hansom and tasty man. I love that, and I love his tasty ear."

Nervously, I interrupted them with, "No more tasting, ladies. Meet two more of your sisters. Gloria and Ann. Joy can fill you in on the details about them. Aurora passed out but I don't know if it was from us orgasming at the same time or her getting over six full doses of my cum. Overdose on cum, if that's possible." They all giggled.

I told the girls, "I need to get going to the college. They've got a computer problem and I need to get there. I'm asking you all to keep an eye on these girls until they wake up, to help them prepare. I'm not even sure what would happen if they disappear from work. We will need them in the workplace for their own work, I don't want to hurt their chances among normal people. OK? Oh, and Joy, I need you to make them look like they used to, for everyone else. Bring them up to speed on everything and help them out with anything they may need. Try not to be discovered by anyone. Having lovely ladies such as you all, and so many, may be hard to explain for a mild mannered computer repair man such as I, and keep me informed. I'll come back for you ladies before I go home and I'll see you later."

They all pouted and whined about the babysitting job, but eventually said ok, and I left.

Except for my cat, Sammy, I had been living alone for the past fifteen years. I had gotten used to being alone. I didn't date or go to the bars, after my wife's death, I figured that I was to continue solo for the rest of my life. Little did I know that God, 'The Great Maker of all things', had plans for me and all these lovelies. Then within three days, getting five, no seven now, of the most beautiful, and most deadly female creatures in the world, with me being the second shortest of the group, and the focus of their female wants, desires and needs.

Yes, I think I had reason to be a little jumpy, besides, the girls all loved it, and in reality, so did I, to have all these lovelies wanting me, to be with me, to have them paying attention to me, would be any man's dream.

I started to think about where I was heading, to a college where half of the population would be young girls, between nineteen and twenty-five years old.

Even at work, a very shy transsexual and a wheel chair bound, disabled tiny Asian, found and overpowered me and made me seed them three times each, so if there were anyone tagged to join my merry band, I really wouldn't have a choice.

Joy did say that the DNA traces were in most everyone and she would steer the ones we would need to me, like Gloria and Ann, but the spirits and souls would find me as soon as I got close. How close? I was thinking, close enough to smell me.

Joy also said that my smell would drive any horny girl to be sexually hungry and start sniffing me out. I guess I'll just go about my business, but keep an open eye for anyone sniffing the wind.

I pulled into the collage parking lot and parked as close as I could. I had to pass the Business office and the Archeology Department to get to the computer center.

I got past the business office when I noticed the statue in front of Archeology. It was a beautiful woman with huge bat wings and horns. A sign at the base stated that it was a succubus, and it was made of some unknown stone that did not show any weathering. It was carbon dated over fourteen thousand years old and was found in the south eastern corner of the Sahara Desert.

I could not resist. I reached up and touched both a wing and a leg. I thought I felt warmth on the leg, and the wing felt like it flexed under my touch. I walked to the front and I could have sworn that those black eyes were looking right at me. I remembered what Letha had told me about her mom, and I had to wonder.

I left and headed into the computer center. As I was walking down the hall to the control center and not really thinking to anyone I asked myself, 'I touched it. The wing felt like it flexed a little, and the leg felt warm. When I walked around it, it seemed like those eyes followed me. Could it really be her?'

I heard Letha say, 'Yes. I don't know what has happened to her in the time I've been away from her, but it really looks like her. Can you free her?'

I said, 'Joy, I defer that question to you and your genie knowledge. You ladies talk it over while I work on the collage's problem. From here, I need to get to the bank, then back to the office. When I get back, let me know what you think is the best option. I've got to run; I'll catch you all later.'

Joy answered with, 'The three are still out, so we'll be here when you get back. You know, I could blink us all back to the house.'

My reply was, 'I thought about that, but when they come around, they need to be seen as their old selves until it's time for them to badge out. I've got to go. See you all later.'

I finished, just as I turned the corner into the control center. I took a look around the room and saw the monitoring station. I asked to see a graph of channel activity and another of active processes and show them side by side. While the tech was bringing up the graphs, I asked about the statue outside. He told me pretty much what the sign had said and added that it was found a few years ago and without destroying it, all the studying that could be done, had been. Since the collage had done most of the studying, it was donated to them. Mostly because it gave everyone the creeps and nobody wanted it with them, something about those eyes following everyone, and about a curse of unexplained deaths associated with the statue while it was in Egypt. It was shipped here only last week and placed where it is now.

I told the tech about my experience with those eyes, but I didn't tell him about touching it. He giggled and said, "I know what you mean. Did you touch it? It's cold as ice and is as hard as diamond, if not harder. The only place they could get a test scraping was at a thin part of a lower wing edge."

I thought to myself, 'then why did I feel warmth and softness?'

Letha replied, 'She's not dead, can never die. Somehow, she may already want you.'

Just as the tech finished talking, I spotted a possible problem. I asked the tech about a task doing a lot of traffic on the boot drive. He typed in a few commands and said that it's not part of the work flow or the system. I then asked him where and when did it start? Typing a few more commands he said that it started late Tuesday night from a terminal in Archeology.

I wondered to myself, if it had anything to do with setting Letha free at about the same time. I asked if he could tell what it was doing and he said that it seems that someone was doing an extensive search from all over and writing back to the boot drive.

I told the tech to kill it. He did and everything returned to normal. The application they were waiting for showed signs of working normally and would end in fifteen minutes. I told him I'd wait, just to be on the safe side.

I started to think of coffee as I felt Joy's tingling presence in my head. I heard her say that it's on its way and before I had a chance to even take a breath, I heard Gloria behind and above me saying, "Here you go boss." I froze. The tech turned around, looked, and his mouth hung open. I saw the cup coming around in front of me. I was shocked, but did my best to not show it.

Before turning around, I told the tech that she was with me, that she had a bad experience in her youth and latched onto me as her father figure. So I had taken her on as one of my aids so that I could keep an eye on her.

If he only knew the half of it.

I took the coffee cup and took a sip and tasted cream with a little sweetener. Looking at the hand, I saw finger nails an inch long tapered to needle sharp points. The hands were perfectly, femalely shaped, just larger and connected to a very strong looking arm.

I turned and followed it around. I said very calmly, "Thank you Gloria."

This was definitely one of my goddess. I recognized the body build and those wonderful breasts. I saw in her face what looked mostly of Gloria. I remembered her dark brown hair, but now it was rear end long and had gold streaks. Standing there, she had to be pushing the eight foot tall mark.

What caught my attention were those breasts confined into a halter top looking shirt, and her skirt looking like a tight mini, all perched on those very long legs on eight inch heels with two inch platforms under her toes. I noticed a slight wet spot on one nipple and I had to say it, so I did, "My coffee is just right, with sweetened creamer. Thank you." I took her hand and kissed the back of it. I could feel her shake a little and her knees shook just that little bit.

Gloria, with a shaky voice, simply said, "My pleasure."

Pulling my view away from Gloria, I turned back to the monitoring screens, I asked the tech how things were going and it broke his concentration on Gloria. He said, "Wow, tall and looks as strong as a bear, and the way she is with you, I'd say a mama bear, with you as her cub."

He turned back to his screens and said that it's in the last step of the program, that it should be done in a minute. The tech said that I had better keep an eye on her because she looked kind of attached to me and might want to give me a heart attack.

I spoke silently to the girls, 'Ok, you almost made me mess my pants, ha, ha. You got me.' I could hear them all laughing, and then I heard Gloria giggle also, aloud.

I heard Gloria silently say, 'If he wasn't here, you couldn't keep me off you Master. And now that I see you as you really are, I would be hard pressed to give you that heart attack, but not for the lack of me wanting to try. My new pussy is just dripping wet for you, and I don't have any panties. I wasn't expecting to need them.' Then she leaned down and started to nibble and suck on my ear.

Being used to being alone for so long, and then having a group of young ladies who were so incredibly beautiful and just as dangerous, well, for some reason, it was a rush just being with them, and besides, I was enjoying the new found attention Of these beautiful dream girls. Yes, I know that they were to be my army, my body guards, and my lovers. So here I am, bound closer than a marriage, to seven foot tall female dream creatures like a genie, a dragon, a bear, a succubus, a fairy, and who knows what or how many more would I acquire, or in reality, would acquire me.

I silently spoke, 'Joy, I see Gloria is awake. How are Ann and Aurora doing?'

Joy's response was, 'Gloria woke first and wanted to know where you were, she'll be feisty and she's not the kind of bear, and no not that kind of bear either. Her DNA is that of a pre-historic bear. She knows everything, from the beginning. Aurora woke next and yes, it was because of too much cum. Her hair is longer, more muscle tone, and a bigger bust line, and she came with Gloria. Ann just woke up and we're bringing her up to speed on everything. When you asked for coffee, Gloria said that that was her job. So I sent them both with the coffee. Last I saw of Aurora, she was in fairy form in Gloria's cleavage. We saw everything. It was so funny Master. Please don't feel ill of us, we love you so much.'

My response was, 'I know, and I could never get angry at any of you. I, as much belong to all of you, as you all belong to me. Think of this, as much as I might moan, grown, and complain, remember I use to be a grumpy old man, but now am young again, with a group of the most beautiful, loving, sexy, and adoring ladies reminding me of some of my youth that I missed out on. Joy had made mention of you all as my harem. I can't think of any of you as that. When I think of a harem, I think of a group of girls, locked away, and only let out long enough to breed, then locked away. I can never think of any of you that way. Never to be locked up and put away. I first think of us as a team of skilled people, each of us with special skillsets. Second, I see myself as a leader of an army, and army made up of all of you, to defeat a foe as yet not identified. But, most important to me is that I see you all as my loving companions and roomies.'

I stood to watch the activity on the monitors when I felt Gloria along my entire back, with her arms wrapped over my shoulders and crossed over my chest, giving me a tight bear hug. Then I added, 'Who just love to fuck the crap out of me.'

I heard everyone doing ohs, ahs, and then I heard Aurora, 'help me, I can't breathe.' I turned and reached into Gloria's cleavage and pulled Aurora out. I think Gloria was having an orgasm when I was rummaging around feeling for Aurora. Were all my girls this sensitive? I would have to find out.

I put Aurora in my shirt pocket. I heard her say, 'Why haven't I gone hiding here before? I like this place. Can I stay here for a quick nap?'

I told her, 'Sure, just as long as you're available in case I need to send an eyeball view of something.'

My fairy replied, 'No problem, nity nite.' Then I heard a faint buzzing noise.

Letha spoke, 'Reach in lightly and hold her nose. That buzzing is her snoring. She falls asleep fast and is a sound sleeper.'

I chuckled. Her snore sounded like a bee, what next.

I turned back around just as the tech announced that the application had finished. He said that he was going to send the results to the programmers for conformation. I said to go ahead and also asked him to check with the Archeology department to see what kind of search they were doing that would cause such a resource drain on the system.

I gave the tech my business card and said that I was heading back to the office and to call me with the final results. He said he would. We turned and left.

Once outside I woke Aurora up and asked her to look at the statue. Silently I called Joy and Letha. They said hello and asked if I was coming back. My response was, 'Aurora, I need you to show Joy and Letha the statue. Letha, is this Lilith, your mother?"

Joy spoke, 'Master, Letha says that that statue looks a lot like her mom! Then, she sat down with a worried look on her face and is shaking her head yes. She is in tears.'

Then Letha spoke saying, 'It looks exactly like my mother, and if it is, you Master, and only you, can, and need to tame her, like you did me. She is like me only worse. You need to tame her before she kills again. That's what she will want to do as soon as she gets free. You must be the one she gets to first. Anyone else will get killed, like my nature wanted to do when I got free. It's the only way to save her as you did me.'

I asked, 'Is there a way that I can free her, and have her aimed squarely at me?'

Everyone went silent. Then Joy spoke with, 'Letha and I were talking and we thing that there is only one way. You have to make your smell, the first thing she smells. You can't bring her home as she is at the moment. But with her own magic, Aurora's, and mine combined, we can break the spell that holds her. When she breaks free, she needs to smell you first and will want to hunt you. We have an idea. Give me a minute to explain to Vanessa what we have in mind and see what she thinks.'

Things got quiet. Then I heard Vanessa say, 'This is going to sound gross, but this is what you need to do. You need to take your sweaty tee shirt off and put it over the statue's head so that the arm pit is over the nose.

I jokingly said, 'I've got to do this now? In the middle of the afternoon? With everyone around, looking? This is not keeping a low profile. I'm going to lose a good tee shirt over this?'

I heard several yeses and then Joy said, 'Her nose needs to be filled with your smell when we start to free her. Aurora, you need to watch him so that he does it, and so that we can watch, also.'

I had an idea. In my mind, I showed Gloria which car was mine, then said, "Gloria, I need you to walk over to the car. I need you to be my sexy, eye catching diversion."

Gloria said, "I would love to, my love. I'll meet you at the car." With that, she reached down and gave me a soul searching kiss, and started walking back to the car.

It took me a few seconds to clear the fog from my head, then I saw what I had wanted, every eye, male and female was watching her.

It was my time to act.

It sounded like college girls all giddy and giggling, wanting to see the jock take his shirt off, but I did it anyway. I was hearing silent hoots and hollers as I did it. I quickly climbed up in the arms; put my tee shirt over her head with its arm pit directly over her nose, then hopped down. I put my shirt back on and almost ran to the car.

Gloria was standing next to the car. I opened the passenger side for her and helped her in. I got in on my side and said, 'My next stop is the bank. Wait, Aurora, where are you?'

I heard her out loud and very close, "I'm right here. I jumped out of your pocket while you took your shirt off and hid in your hair. I got plenty of eyeball view for the girls. We all liked what we saw, now you combine that with our nature of being bound to you, well let's just say, everyone wants to try out the feel of your orgasm with their own. And I want a rematch."

I pulled into the bank parking lot and told Aurora, "stay hidden in my pocket and keep talking to the others giving them a good view of everything you see and hear. Gloria, I think you should come in also. Pretend to be my private nurse."

*End Jerry Wednesday 11:30 AM.

*Gloria Wednesday 11:30 AM.

I woke and found myself in Jerry's office. I sat up and saw that I was not alone. With me were four incredibly beautiful girls standing next to Jerry's desk, another sleeping on the other couch, and one more sleeping in his chair. There is always the classic pair of questions that are always asked, so I did. I asked, "How long was I out, and who are you?"

The four standing turned to me and smiled. One with gold hair with red streaks spoke first saying, "Hello Gloria, and yes I know who you are. You work with our Master, Jerry Edwards, and so does Ann, over there on the couch. Now you know that we know who you are. Let me introduce ourselves. I am Joy, the others are Trisha, Letha, Vanessa, and in the chair is Aurora. Because you have bonded with our Master, you and Ann are now sisters, with us."

I asked, "Bonded?"

Then I heard her in my head, and in a matter of a few seconds, I knew so very much about who and what they were and what I had become. I then realized I could hear Jerry also and I knew where he was. I put my hand to my mouth in surprise and was shocked when I saw my finger nails. They were almost an inch long and tapered down to sharp points and painted a dark red.

Then I heard Jerry saying that he wished he had a cup of my coffee. My coffee! I told Joy, "His coffee is my job. I know how he wants it. Let me fix it and take it to him."