Joy and Her Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
An Archangel and the lust demon Queen awakens.
9.2k words
4.8
10.6k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Jerry Wednesday 4:00 PM

I was slowly sipping through one glass of wine while the first dancer was up. She looked ok. A little too bony for my taste, but then, having a home full of my dream beauties dispelled any thought that most human females would catch my eye. My beauties were all fit with very lovely curves and only enough body fat to smooth over their muscles, looking like a cross between Tera Patrick and Chyna, and all, around seven feet tall.

I mentally went through an inventory of my girls.

First was Joy, my Genie. She could do anything as long as it resulted in sex or at least my happiness or my safety.

Second came a fairy and a succubus. Aurora, my fairy actually popped out of the ancient strings instrument first. She reminded me of Tinkerbell. Letha, my succubus came next. I found that I could feed her and not die.

Then at the Zoo was the veterinarian with a PHD, Vanessa. She ended up merging with a huge snake to become a lamia. Joy told me that she also was part Medusa, or Gorgon.

Then the old Tiger, Trisha. I always loved animals and have a pet cat. So I knew how to scratch cats, even this extra-large version.

Then at work, Joy had warned me about Ann and Gloria. Ann was wheel chair bound. Had lost her legs at the knees back when she was a child. Joy said that she would be a dragon. I was both curious, fearful, and excited.

Gloria surprised me. I had always thought of her, as a she. Turned out she was not a she, but a he, in the guise of a she. Joy says that she will be a pre-historic bear as big as a Clydesdale horse.

Then earlier today, Urobach, from the bank, was to become a fire demon. A human torch with demon powers.

Now, I know that Sapphire is lurking around here someplace, just waiting to pounce on me. I don't know what she was thinking. This lusty eighteen year old was acting more like a cat in heat, like she was bonded to me but didn't know it. Now if only she wasn't so skinny, so frail, because I was somewhat scared that I might hurt her when we started the bonding, but Joy had said that my kiss from yesterday was having an effect on her. I wonder how much effect my kiss had done, and what was the nature of the angel within her. Still too many unknowns, too many unanswered questions.

Later tonight, I would claim another woman, a monster girl, if you think about it. Letha's mom, the Queen of lust, the Succubus who spawned all succubae.

The waitress caught my attention by bringing me another class of wine a few minutes after I had finished my first. The first dancer must have told the waitress because she kept watching me most of the time.

This second dancer, for some reason sparked my interest. She was a tall woman. With her high heeled boots on, she had to be almost six and a half feet tall. Nice looking body and hair, but that mask kept me from seeing her full face.

I sipped my wine a little bit more and wondered, was she getting bigger before my eyes, or was the wine starting to affect me?

She was seductive, or so my cock was saying. You know, except for her and my ladies, no one had ever gotten it growing and approaching hard after my wife died.

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:00 PM.

*Sapphire Wednesday 4:15 PM.

I saw the waitress take his empty glass away. So my Jerry was on his second glass of wine. I prayed his resistance was low because for all I knew, he hasn't had sex in fifteen years.

Now, all of a sudden, I was having doubts. I was praying he would forgive me, because for all practical purposes, I was going to rape him. As soon as my dance session ended, I would do what the first dancer did, and go get friendly with a customer.

My sweet Jerry kept watching me as I kept an eye on him, making eye contact, smiling, sending him suggestive wiggles and kisses. I even started licking and sucking my fingers.

Without thinking about doing it, I had taken my top off and it was on the edge of the stage, and men were putting money in it. I took a quick look and noticed that I didn't see one dollar bills, but I was seeing tens and twenties. Did My scrawny body look that good, but wait, I knew I had gotten taller and bustier? I guess I would need to take a closer look at myself in the mirror.

My dampness had to be noticeable by anyone who cared to look closely. Men were staring at me now. I kept hearing guys say something to me. I was almost completely deaf except for the music and any sound coming from my Jerry.

My music was ending so I made some hand motions, first pointing to myself, then pointing to the empty seat next to him. He shook his head no. I think he was saving the seat for me and he didn't realize it was me. Had I changed that much?

My music ended as I heard Sherri coming towards the stage. I headed towards Jerry and the empty seat next to him.

*End Sapphire Wednesday 4:15 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 4:15 PM

This second dancer, there was something about her that woke up my man-hood. Was it the way she looked with little more than a thong, high heeled boots, her breasts, or the mystery of her hidden face. The mask she had on covered her nose, cheeks, and forehead. But those lips with her tongue liking them, or her fingers, that and the fact that her bright blue eyes kept looking right at me. I had only known one other female with those kind of eyes, and I was waiting for her.

This woman was not my loving Sapphire because Sapphire was just over five foot tall, not almost six, and was flat chested.

Her music stopped and she pointed to me, asking if she could sit in Sapphire's seat. I shook my head no, but she was coming over any way.

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:15 PM.

*Joy Wednesday 4:00 PM.

I didn't tell Master that I had Aurora follow him in fairy form and to stay invisible. We all wanted to see Master's Angel, Sapphire in action. Seeing her dance gave all of us ideas for bed time tonight.

I told the others to watch and learn, to see our lovely and sexy Master get used by the girl he thought of as a daughter, to remember that we were just like her at one time, knowing that he was something we needed, to be in his life, needed it more than our own lives.

A few of us had even been approached by a messenger, a long time ago and given so little knowledge other than to join a man in a fight, or stop existing. Even me, I was already dying at the age of seven. But then you already know that story.

Everyone agreed because we all were either ready to die, or held in an everlasting prison that took him, to free us. He, our Master, had set us all free of our bonds and gave us a purpose.

So I thought that we all needed a break from training. Sapphire was about to finish her second seeding in the bonding process. We had an opportunity to watch what we all had come through, the lusting need, a need beyond all reason, to become one with him, to become his lover, to get his seed inside us. Now we were going to see someone else go through it.

So we all stopped and watched through Aurora's eyes, and hear through her ears while also talking about our lives, before Master claimed us.

*End Joy Wednesday 4:00 PM.

*Aurora Wednesday 4:16 PM.

Ok, it is time for me to interrupt, only because Sapphire and Master Jerry may get too carried away reliving what they did. Joy did give me access to Master's thoughts and I will tell you what they were when I think it is needed.

I watched the girl moving and wiggling around, centering on the pole in the center of the floor. She wiggled in ways that had the makings of what the slave girls of my time use to do to try and please their masters.

I was hearing some awful sounds. At first I thought it was some creatures being killed. I asked Vanessa, because she was of this time and in a matter of a few seconds, she gave me a history of the last few hundred years, and her thoughts on modern music.

With Vanessa's help, I now understood the dances and the music, and doing it to the beat of the music. In a way, it was funny in that the more that time and things change, there were universal things that never changed. A dance by a girl to get her guy excited, in this case, it was guys.

But the girl had no effect on Master Jerry. I could see through the table and his clothes and he was not aroused.

Joy told me this new girl was Sapphire. She looked nothing like the messenger of old. Could Joy be wrong? This woman was not angelic, but a lusty teenager, and pointing all her lust right at my Master.

She finished her dance and went right over and sat next to Master.

I heard in Master's head, 'What is she doing? That's Sapphire's seat, and eating her food!'

And she was. Eating like she was starving. In a short few seconds, she had devoured all of the salad and shrimp.

She then turned to Master and said, "My other set of lips want to taste their meal. They are just as hungry."

I think Master's brain stopped, or was in shock, because all he did was look at her with his mouth hanging open. The only thought I heard was, 'What? Her other what? Wants to do what? And she's got my cock out!'

The third dancer had come out on the stage and was hardly doing anything because of what Sapphire was doing. Sapphire, while she was talking, had unzipped Master's pants, got his massive member out, and was moving her hand up and down on it, and it is getting bigger and harder!

The dancer stopped trying to dance. She sat on the stage, faced herself so that she could plainly see the two of them going at it, and started rubbing herself with one hand on her breasts and the other on her thinly covered crotch.

The audience was loving her show, while she had a ring-side seat to Sapphire's show.

Sapphire had released Master's member, stood up, turned to him, grabbed his head by the ears, and started kissing him full on the lips. Her tongue seemed to have a life of its own, trying to search for something in his mouth. All while putting her legs on both sides of his, and with her rear, had pushed the table out of the way just enough so that she could lower herself onto his lap.

She broke the kiss and said just one word, "Now!"

She reached down to his member, grabbed it and just realized that she would have to almost stand back up to get her crotch over her prize.

She started to sit but after several tries, seemed to only get the head of his member inside.

She looked him in the face and said, "I never thought you would be this big!"

I could hear the shock in Master's mind, 'What? She must have been thinking I was normal?' Then he said out loud, "What? You planned this?"

She said, "Yes, for several weeks now. Then you kissed me in the hospital. That's when things became perfectly clear to me. I love you more than life itself." In Masters head I heard, 'Hospital?'

She lifted herself up just a fraction and pushed down again. Master felt his member hit something inside her. She rested for only a few seconds, and lifted herself up just a little and went down again. This time in pain.

I heard Joy in his head say, 'She is no longer a virgin. Do you want me to keep count? There was me, then Aurora, then Gloria, and now Sapphire.'

Master said, "What? Who? Who are you? Sapphire?"

Sapphire lifted herself up one last time, and then lifted her legs up and dropped down completely. Her sparse hair hit Master's pubic hair at the same time the dancer had an orgasm that made her look, well, Vanessa said it looked like she was being electrocuted.

Sapphire reached up and took off her mask.

Master looked at her face, down over her body to where they were connected, and back up and stopped at her eyes. He slowly said, "Sapphire? You've changed."

Sapphire looked at him and said, "For the better I hope. I've wanted you, I've wanted this, for so very long. I don't care if I have to share you with your house keeper, or with anyone else. As long as I can have this, have you, I'll fight hell itself so that I can keep you, and keep doing this."

She then started to move up and down, just and inch at a time at first. She was having orgasms about every third down stroke.

Master's member was expanding until she was locked onto him, or was it him into her? Then she started having her most intense orgasm, when Master started his, and started pumping huge flows of seed into her.

Sapphire was unconscious with her arms wrapped around Masters head when I noticed that the dancer was no longer on the stage. She was under the table that was next to Master and Sapphire.

I heard Joy say, 'Let it happen Aurora. Don't interfere.'

*End Aurora Wednesday 4:16 PM.

*Joy Wednesday 4:15 PM.

I was glad I started listening into the minds of people around Master. I watched through Aurora's eyes as the next dancer came out. I went into the dancer's mind and found out her name was Sherri.

She was short, skinny, and overly busty, long hair for her size, puffy lips, and a lot of makeup. Because of Masters wish making my sisters and I look very busty, we were magically this way. This dancer definitely did not look natural at all. Her breasts look strange in that they looked the size of a grapefruit, not cut in half, but cut near the end, making them look like balloons with the tied end taped to her chest. Master had thought that she looked the quintessential bimbo.

I got into her mind and found out that she hated her operation. The doctor put in ones that were three times bigger than what she wanted. She knew she looked funny to a lot of people. She just didn't have the money to fix them.

She had to see the other girl's uncle. He must be something for her, as beautiful as she was, wanting to have him stick his cock in her.

Sherri was hoping to make him her sugar daddy. This way, she could at least get the money to have her breast implants corrected.

Sherri saw Sapphire firmly impaled on Master's member. That was when she crawled towards Master and Sapphire.

When she got to the table, she turned over onto her back and then continued wiggling closer, until her head was under Sapphire's rear end. Sherri started licking the pair's connection.

Sapphire passed out, with her arms wrapped around Master's head. Sherri started licking and sucking harder. That was when I understood that when Sapphire passed out, she started to leak a little of Master's seed, and Sherri was loving the taste of it and could not get enough of it.

Then Sherri passed out, as Sapphire woke.

*End Joy Wednesday 4:15 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 4:30 PM.

Ok, I don't want to repeat what they just said, except to say that Sapphire had me scared a little, even though I knew that my ladies, despite the fact that they were supposed to be practicing, were actually watching me from some place. Part of what Joy said, it being their primary responsibility to protect me.

Anyway, just before Sapphire passed out, and after I came a lot inside her, I felt something down where we were joined together. A tickling feeling that I couldn't figure out. She was growing. She stopped being five foot something tall, was about six feet tall when she was on the stage, and was now approaching seven feet tall, with her breasts also expanding as well.

I was distracted by her growing and with what I was feeling inside Sapphire's back. When she passed out, I had wrapped my arms around her changing body to make sure she wouldn't fall over, when I felt something inside her back, up on the shoulder blades, on both sides.

Then I felt two slits open up on her back. Now I was scared for her. What was going on? But then, with what I have seen and had been through the past few days, not much would surprise me anymore.

But then, here I am, with my cock stuck firmly in the sex of someone that was young enough to be my granddaughter, that I loved more than a daughter, and worst of all, was the daughter to my close friend and boss.

What could get stranger?

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:30 PM.

*Sapphire Wednesday 4:40 PM.

I started waking up on Uncle's lap and was firmly attached to his love member, but my mind was all fogged up. What happened?

I remember leaving the stage and smelling that wonderful meal and his aftershave. It must have been a new one, because I had never smelled it before Sunday. I smelled it Sunday, and yesterday at the hospital, and today. Today strongly, almost overpowering the odor of the food.

I remember being so hungry that I almost inhaled the food.

I remember his smell being so intoxicating that I stopped eating before I finished, with the single thought of getting whatever he had for a cock inside my love canal, making me no longer a virgin, and give me all the seed that he had to give.

He didn't resist as I got his cock out, and what a wonderfully large love tool it was.

Oh, what a glorious feeling just having my hands on his massive cock. He got hard really fast as I tried to get it inside my hungry set of lower lips. He got so big and fat that I was wondering if it would fit.

I didn't think my old body could ever take it inside. Time to test out this new improved body.

I was dripping wet down there, so I knew I was already self-lubing up. I tried and my tight lips wouldn't open by themselves, so I reached down and with one hand, pried them open, and with the other, finally got the head of his cock inside.

I had an orgasm once his cock head settled in, but nothing compared to the next one.

I started sliding up and down on his cock, breaking my cherry, and I was still determined to get the full length of this wonderfully feeling thing as deep into me as possible.

I remember feeling his cock expand and got so fat that I couldn't move. I only had a few thoughts left in my head. One was that I now knew how a dog felt when she got locked onto the male dog, and two was that this wonderful feeling peeked as I orgasmed so hard that I lost control of my body. My last thought was that he was now going to give me a child because of the large amount of seed he was pumping into me.

I passed out.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I woke up, I didn't feel like I was in control of my own body. Something inside me was screaming, 'more, more,' and something was moving around inside me, growing, and reforming, and for some reason, I wasn't scared.

I had no fear or worry for myself, but My inner voice was screaming at a deafening volume to get Uncle Jerry to give me another load of his semen, to not let him go, to not even release his lovely feeling member. It was like I had a raging animal or beast inside me in heat, with a very serious need to mate, and it had its prey.

My body didn't move at all, or at least from an outside view, it looked like all I was doing was sitting on my Uncle's lap. Inside, my vaginal muscles were going crazy, rippling up and down on this wonderful love member imbedded in me, until at last I felt his impending climax.

I could feel him pulsing inside me, then his hot lava boiling up and squirting inside me. I orgasmed with so much intensity, more so than last, that I had no more muscle control except to maintain a grip on his love tool with my love tunnel, and my arms around his shoulders with my hands bringing his head into my expanding breasts.

I passed out again.

*End Sapphire Wednesday 4:40 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 4:40 PM.

Yes, what could get stranger?

Sapphire's body was changing. I was starting to get used to it because of my girls. She had gained the body style of my other girls, hair, boobs, muscles, and height. She had a beautiful face before, but now, looking at her, she could have been a mirror image of a bikini model I knew by the name of Jesse Jane, only two feet taller. But what was going on with her back?

What Joy had said must be happening right now, my lovely little angel was becoming a for-real big angel.

She passed out once with something tickling me where we were connected. It stopped as she woke. Her pussy put a strangle hold on my cock, and without her moving, her inner muscles went to town, squeezing and rippling all over my cock, to the point of making me orgasm again.