Joy and Her Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around me, putting her hands on the side of my head and firmly put my face into her breast with my mouth over her nipple, so I started to try and drink. On the third suck I was getting loads of sweet milk. That's when I realized she had passed out again.

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:40 PM.

*Aurora Wednesday 4:40 PM.

I flew down so that I could watch Sherri and Sapphire at the same time.

Sherri was licking like she couldn't get enough of the combined juices of Master and Sapphire as they were almost dripping out between their connection when Sapphire passed out.

She must have gotten her fill because she passed out as Sapphire woke.

Sapphire had become as big as the rest of my sisters and was using her size to her advantage, wrapping her arms around Master with her hands on his head, and pulled him into her breast, then passed out, with her head sideways and her hair almost covering then both up.

I noticed two openings on her back, starting at the scapula and going about two thirds the way down her back.

This proved it. She was an angel, that, or a big bird of some sort, because you could see tips of pink and white feathers sticking out.

I heard Joy say, 'Our Angel, and messenger has been reborn.'

*End Aurora Wednesday 4:40 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 4:50 PM.

I heard Joy say, 'Our Angel, and messenger has been reborn.' I knew she was talking about Sapphire. I heard several of the girls say, 'Good,' and several, 'Thank you Creator.'

My arms were still around her back, and I could feel what felt like feathers sticking out of the two slits in her back. I felt her move a little, then felt her love tunnel put a strangle hold on my member that was jammed all the way in her. Then the feathers shrank and slid back inside her. The slits in her back sealed, leaving no trace that I could feel.

She sat up and looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, "We are one. Thank you."

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:50 PM.

*Sapphire Wednesday 4:52 PM.

The last thing I remembered was the feeling that My new and growing breasts needed to be sucked, like a mother needing to have her new born baby suck on her nipples. Uncle Jerry was there. I had him trapped, exactly where I wanted him, in me, seeding me, and so tightly in me that I now knew what the female dog felt like when the male knotted her.

My insides were moving. At first I thought that it was my body making room for his love tool until, I was feeling something on my back.

He was sucking and all of a sudden, he was drawing milk. I orgasmed because of it, but almost at that exact instant, he started shooting his love juice into me. My orgasm became so intense that I passed out.

I woke, feeling strange. Inside my head was something different, talking to me, asking me if it was ok for the rest of me to wake up. I was confused and thought, 'The rest of me?'

Then the thought came, 'Yes, we are one and the same. We are Sapphire, and the part that you hear, that is waking up, is Uriel. We, the part that was Sapphire mostly died before birth. The Maker of all things, planned for the problem. The soul that was Sapphire was saved and merged with an Archangel named Uriel. The two life forces, together, revived the fetus. You, as Sapphire, have piloted this body well. You will not lose control, but Uriel will now finish merging. Always remember that you are, and always will be, Sapphire. You will also be the Archangel Uriel, with all his power and knowledge. From this moment forward, we are no longer we, but now are one, I'

The knowledge continued flooding into my mind. Such knowledge of the ages, of genetic selection, all coming to one point in time, and this man was at the center of it, and all kept hidden from the evil one.

I now realized why I had this intense love for the man I held captive by my love tunnel.

I opened my eyes, sat up, and looked at the man I had trapped and didn't see my Jerry. I then realized that what I saw before was a genie clocking spell. My hansom Uncle Jerry looked like he was twenty years old. I was loving this new found knowledge.

In the best, sexy voice I could muster, I looked into his eyes, and said, "We, are one." Then using my vaginal muscles, I started working on his cock. I wanted one more load of his seed.

He seemed shorter than I remembered, but I was still able to lean in and started kissing him all over his face. In no time, I orgasmed again. Just after I came down from that wonderful feeling, I could feel Jerry start, but I felt the strangest feeling. Like an orgasm but more focused.

*End Sapphire Wednesday 4:52 PM.

*Aurora Wednesday 4:54 PM.

Sapphire's eyes slowly opened. She sat up and looked Master in the eyes. She, just as slowly smiled the biggest grin I had ever seen, and in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, she said, "We, are one."

She started kissing him long and hard. I figured that I better introduce myself. I started flying towards her when she got this very funny look on her face. She must be feeling his orgasm. Her eyes were all white, and she was shaking like a tree in a heavy wind. She would have fallen over backwards if it was not for Master's arms around her back. This proved that she was a sister.

She sat back upright as I sat on Master's head. Facing this new beauty, I said, "Hello. My name is Aurora, and welcome to the sisterhood."

Silently, I asked Joy to finish the introductions and to explain everything so far as we knew it.

*End Aurora Wednesday 4:54 PM.

*Sapphire Wednesday 4:54 PM.

Before today, if anyone had told me that angels, fairies, genies, and all sorts of mythological creatures existed, I would've told you that you were crazy.

But here I am. I'm learning that I'm one of the most powerful angels God ever created and I grew up as a girl not knowing what I was. I just had sex with my dream lover. I'm talking to a fairy that was sitting on top of his head, and she's calling me her sister. And I just finished a telepathic conversation with a genie that, if we actually talked, would have taken over five hours, and we did it all in two seconds. I don't know. It's almost too much to take in all at once, if it wasn't for my angel side telling me that this is real and a good thing.

Then there's my changed body. I once was a short, skinny to boney, pale skinned, ugly thing, but Uncle Jerry always said that I was beautiful in his eyes, and that when I grew up and filled out a little, I would look like a bikini model called Jesse Jane, whoever that was. Both Joy and Uriel, my angel older self, older self because that was who I was before I was born, using a rejuvenated fetus as my human host. Well, maybe host isn't the right word because what I had done was merge and became one with its soul. Then went into the background until Uncle Jerry's bio-nanites woke me from my sleep. But this body that Uncle dreamed up, is a marvel. It has a very dark sexy tan, incredibly long, toned legs that can easily wrap around his waist and hold him tightly to me. I don't have a big rear end, but a nice sexy tight rear, maybe thirty-six inches around. Short hips with strong muscles, the type that can hold his lovely love tool and never let it escape. I have a nice, very strong, muscle toned belly that is about thirty inches around. Going up to a huge chest about forty-four inches around, and that's before you add on my very sensitive breasts. They're the size and shape of basketball size tear drops. My arms are in proportion with the rest of my body, feminine looking but very strong. Then my neck, that Joy says Master will love to kiss before he starts nibbling and kissing my ears. My head, according to Aurora, has gotten bigger, but still in size with my body. My face is still mine, but has filled out to be very lovely, slightly puffy full lips, a slightly wide nose, and very bright blue eyes. My hair seems to have a life of its own because it was full and wavy, bordering on being curly, with a length that easily went down at least a foot past my rear end, and silver to white in color.

I then resolved, just like Joy and all the other sisters, that I would have so much sex with Uncle that he would end up fathering at least twenty births, just from me. Multiply that by each of us sisters, that he would be like Abraham, fathering a nation, or maybe like Solomon, keeping a harem happy.

But then, we were more than just loving companions, more than guarding his lovely body, soul, and mind, more than his strike force. What more? Not even Joy or myself knew, but we all knew that time would tell.

But enough of me.

My perception was incredible, in that I knew Sherri was unconscious and on the floor under me and I knew this without even looking. I told Uncle Jerry that we needed to get going. That the girl on the floor had some medical issues and was now heeled and that he couldn't be here when she woke.

Then, before getting off of his lap, I leaned in and gave him a loving kiss and said that I loved his new youthful look. He is so sweet because he blushed and said, "Thank you," With a shy smile.

I loved this man even more, not just because he released me, or this new body, but because of his shyness and innocence, despite his age.

I really didn't want to, but I got off his lap and said, "please finish eating, quickly. I'll go get my things, then we need to leave. The girl between your feet should be out for about another ten minutes, according to sister Aurora."

He looked down and a little surprised to see Sherri. He started eating his steak as I went back to the changing room. I silently thought to Joy and said, 'My Clothes? What am I going to do? Joy, can you work your magic on them and make them fit?'

I could hear her giggle as she said that she already took care of it, that she left a nice sexy red mini skirt and a matching backless halter top, for me that would fit as soon as I put it on.

What I found was a red pleated, very short skirt. I didn't dare bend over because there was no underwear. I'd have to use my bikini bottom for that. And the top! Wow! It was less of a halter top and more of a bikini in that it draped in a V form towards my belly button, but hung a foot in front of it because of my big boobs. And it showed off all my cleavage. It looked like it hung off my nipples showing off almost all of my boobs. I just prayed that Ralph didn't see me. He'd tell Dad for sure, but then, I don't know if he would recognize me in my new body.

I knew that even with these street clothes on, if that's what you would call them, I was going to stand out, because I still looked like a stripper still on stage. Everyone was going to envy Uncle Jerry for being able to get a young beautiful girl looking the way I looked, to go with him, but then, he also had the others.

I got back in time to see the hostess give Jerry a container with our unfinished meals in it. She looked at me, winked her eye and said, "You take good care of your Uncle now. He's getting up there in years and doesn't need a heart attack." I guess guys would say that I looked heart stoppingly beautiful. It was good to know that Joy's spell showed Uncle's old self and we sisters saw him as his now real youthful hansom self.

*End Sapphire Wednesday 4:54 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 4:58 PM.

I didn't think it would take Sapphire too long to change, so I asked for a way to take our uneaten meals home with us. After all, Ralph's cook was the best for cooking steak perfectly. And you don't eat it fast, you need to eat it slowly, to enjoy the flavor.

Too many people rush eating. A meal should be eaten to enjoy the flavors, tastes, smells, textures, and presentation. Then the hunger will take care of itself.

The hostess arrived and helped me put the meals into the take-out containers. We talked while doing this, about Sapphire, about me being a good friend to her family and that she was like a niece to me. That's when Sapphire arrived.

And what a vision of tall Amazonian beauty she was. Like most of my girls, when she had high heels on, she was at the right height for her nipple to poke an eye out, or let me drink.

She had put her hair into a ponytail, and it trailed from her head, over her shoulder and came down in front of her, right between her breasts making her cleavage even more pronounced. I don't think she even knew it. What I first noticed was her face, such a deep tan that it made her bright blue eyes almost glow.

Seeing the hostess and hearing the way she talked, when Sapphire arrived, I was thinking that she was thinking that Sapphire had designs on me. Sugar Daddy designs.

I guess the whole thing did look kind of funny, because I could hear Aurora laughing someplace.

I told the hostess what I usually said about her putting it on my tab, and to put a tip of twenty-five percent on it as well, to thank the cook, and to thank Ralph for letting me take my niece home. She smiled and said, "Of course. No problem Mr. Edwards, and stop by again. See you next Week as usual?" I said yes, then turned to Sapphire and as I use to, back when she was a little girl, I put out my elbow and said, "Shell we, my dear?"

She smiled and said, "We shall, my love." We left, knowing that everyone that could, was watching her hips hypnotic sway and walk.

As we walked, I noticed that she didn't have to duck to get through the doorway. I wondered who did the design for that, as I asked myself rhetorically, a nine-foot-tall doorway, now who would have thought of that?

As we got to the car, I heard Joy say, 'You know Sapphire, the hostess heard you say, My Love. She giggled, and wondered if Master would survive the night. You know it was Aurora doing her tricks to make sure that the hostess heard that. I think she was trying to put sexy ideas into the hostess' head.'

I giggled, and could hear all the others giggle. I even heard Aurora and Sapphire, without the aid of telepathy.

I started the car and we started to head home when Sapphire said, "Uncle Jerry, I've talked telepathy to the others, and I do really want to meet them, but can we stop for ice cream? I need time to work up the courage to ask you two other things before we meet them."

I said, "Sure. There's a good place just a block from my place."

I pulled in and parked, then got out. Everyone was watching her as she got out of the car. She waited for me to come around, then walked with me, arm in arm.

We got the ice cream and sat on the picnic table that was near our car, but out of the way and I asked, "So, what do you need to know?"

She said, "I'll ask the easy one first. The girls, the ones from the past of a long time ago, call you Master, the others call you Mr. Edwards, like Vanessa, but what should I call you?"

I paused for a few seconds, savoring the taste of my ice cream and replied with, "Well, it all depends, because," I paused and had to smile and said, "I'll answer to anything except being late for a meal."

She giggled. I'm glad because it helped relieve the tension that she had. So I continued, "In all seriousness, to me, it doesn't matter, Joy, Letha, and Aurora, came from a culture where slavery and a master were common place. The others came from our time and aren't use to a master and slave relationship. And I really don't feel like a master over the ladies. I feel more like a General of an army, or in business, a manager or a team leader. So, to answer your question, I'll answer to almost anything you use."

She smiled, and said, "Good." She took a deep breath and then said, "You know I love you, and I can tell you love each and every one of us. We all hold a loving, special, and unique part in your heart." She took a nibble and lick of her ice cream, and continued with, "Will I, will we, will any of us have children by you?"

I froze. Then took a nibble of my own ice cream and slowly said, "I wondered when I would get asked that. I knew the question would come up, I just didn't know when, or by who. Ever sense I bonded with Joy and then with each and every one, I asked myself the same question. I know that I'm sixty years old going on twenty, and I also know that all of my girls are watching and waiting to hear, and here's my answer. I know we have a war coming up, and I don't want to endanger anyone with the extra burden of children or a growing fetus. So, until the war is over, I'm going to say, no. Afterwards, after we put this great evil, back into hell's prison, and the danger is gone, then yes, maybe. When it is all done, we'll see how the world is, and decide then."

Sapphire said, "Good, and so say the others. I'd give you a hug and kiss, but we're being watched by a lot of people. Just be warned, I'll give you a rain check on it, and the others want to also, actually, we want it all the time, something Joy says, is because of your original wish based on hearing Joy's voice. So, when we get home, and nothing important comes up, every man's dream will take place, to survive a gang rape by a bunch of ladies like us."

She giggled after saying that.

I thought, 'I hope my body can hold up.'

I heard Joy giggle and say, 'You will, my love and Master, you will. That is my job. And please, me too?'

I replied, 'Always, my love, always to all who are bound to me. I love you all.'

I asked Sapphire if there was anything at her house she wanted for her stay at my place and she said no, that all she wanted was going to be at my house soon. We talked about meaningless things for a while. Aurora finally made her presence known, and joined in on the talk, while sneaking some of our ice cream, until I realized that we should be getting home.

*End Jerry Wednesday 4:58 PM.

*Joy Wednesday 5:45 PM.

Master got home with Aurora and our new sister, Sapphire. We were all like little girls running out to the garage to greet our new sister, face to face. We all had to talk, instead of using telepathy, something to do with girls needing to hear our own voices, and we didn't let Master get away. We kept him imprisoned within our collective mass of bodies. When someone wasn't talking, we were kissing him on all his exposed skin and fondling his growing love muscle.

After we all settled down a little, I sensed our neighbor. I got everyone's attention as I spoke, "Our neighbor across the street has some friends and they are all watching us through some optical devices that you call, web cams. They're thinking of doing something called upping-their-game, to tonight.

*End Jerry Wednesday 6:00 PM.

*End Joy Wednesday 5:45 PM

*Jerry Wednesday 6:00 PM.

I felt that tingling in my head, then she added, "Oh my. They're planning to attack tonight, not just robbing. There are nine of them and, oh dear, girls, we need to be ready tonight, they're all vampires. Our secret weapon is that they think Master is a playboy and we are just his pretty bimbos. Well Girls, we need to show our master what we can do. First though, we need to get Letha's mother set free. Let's get inside and do this."

I made it to the side door first, opened it and said, "After you ladies."

I got into the house to find the ladies all in the living room circled around a chair. Letha, Joy, and Aurora, my three oldest ones were chanting something in an unknown language. They sat in positions like a triangle, with the chair in the center. The others were standing to one side watching.

Trisha came over to me and said, "Master, according to Joy and Letha, you need to sit in the chair. Aurora is in the circle because she is the only other ancient one among us who knows the summoning language."

Without thinking, I reached over between her shoulder blades and scratched her like you would a house cat. She started purring and said, "As much as I would love to, they said to get you into the chair without distractions, so please, before I can't hold back!"