Joy and Her Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said sorry and headed to the chair and sat.

Waiting for almost five minutes, I heard Joy silently say, 'Master, pants off now, please!' The chanting out loud didn't miss a beat.

Have you ever had a beautiful girl tell you to take your pants off? I did it, and in record time.

*Letha Wednesday 6:05 PM.

In about thirty seconds, the chanting stopped as I said, "I can see through mother's eyes." But it wasn't a clear view of anything, but I could hear her thoughts.

After a pause, I could feel her move and smell his shirt. I got excited as I said, "She's free, and has Master's smell." She had shifted into her invisible form, a skill that none of us had mastered while in physical form.

I got even more excited as I found out what she smelled. I said, "She knows I'm near Master because she smells me on his shirt."

Mother was very curious about the smells being together, and took great care getting the shirt off. So I told the others, "She's taken Master's shirt off without shredding it. She's taking a deep breath of the shirt again."

"She's in the air and sniffing for direction." But mother seemed not to be able to tell which way, at first.

She picked up his smell, and mine, in the parking lot where the car was parked. I told the others, "She's got his smell from where he was earlier."

She followed the smell along the path Master took. "She's got the direction and she'll be here in seconds." She was moving fast as a hawk. Then I said, "She's here."

She was right outside, then she disappeared with the thought of making a surprise entrance.

*End Letha Wednesday 6:05 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 6:15 PM.

Letha spoke again, "No one move or show aggression." There was a puff of smoke directly over me. A flap of wings pushed the smoke away and in its place was a moving version of the statue that was outside the collage archeology department.

I was hearing scrapping sounds coming from her, but no source. I silently cried, 'Letha, what's that noise?'

Instantly I silently heard from Letha, 'I'll literally translate, mother said, you, your smell, you will die feeding me, now.'

She swooped down to me, sank her bald looking pussy on my cock and I immediately felt my energy leave me, and felt more coming back in. Her pussy stopped feeling like stone, and you could see her start to fill out. Her wings were heeling and you could make out a healthy female face.

Her pussy started sucking for my cum and feeling good. I closed my eyes and thought of how she'd look, looking something like her daughter, or a little older version anyway.

While thinking this way, I got bigger and bigger.

I must have caught Lilith off guard. I heard her scream and something else that Letha Translated, 'What! I'm stuck. You trapped me! I'm going to suck your seed away and your soul. You will die painfully.'

She started bouncing, and that was all I needed. I started dumping ropes of cum into her. She started rubbing her belly and moaning with pleasure and satisfaction.

Then I heard, 'Letha, I know you're here. Why haven't you consumed him?'

She didn't stop and in a few minutes I started dumping round two of cum into her hungry, sucking pussy.

'Letha, you're missing a really good feed. I'm not going to save anything for you.'

I yelled to Joy to put the second and third rounds together this time. I felt the tingling and joy saying that it was done.

Lilith screamed again, 'What are you doing to me? What did you do? Wait! You're not an old man. You tricked me. You're trying to capture me. No one can ever again trap me against my will. What's happening to me?' She screamed again and went limp in my arms and still knotted to me.

I opened my eyes and saw what could have been Letha's sister, not mother. The biggest difference besides a little in the face was her hair, half blood red and white. You couldn't say which color was the majority.

Letha came over and put her arms around her mother and asked, "Will she, is she ok?"

I said, "I think so, she's just knotted to me at the moment. Leave her here until she wakes. I think she still needs to absorb some more energy and cum. You ladies can go into the kitchen and get some food, and could someone bring me something? I'm hungry again."

Joy swatted my shoulder and said, "You now have ten of us, and you're still a lovable pervert." We all laughed.

Vanessa came back in, in half snake mode, with a heaping plate of cheeses, crackers, sweet sausages, ham sticks, and garlic bread sticks, all finger food. I reached an arm to her, gave her a welcoming and longingly wet kiss. I said, "You're beautiful, and this works out just right, thanks again."

Vanessa replied with, "Always, my Master and my love." She didn't leave, but stayed and fed me, and herself, from this loaded down plate.

Lilith started to move. She moaned and said, "Oh that felt almost too good to be real. No man has ever fed me so well." I could understand what she said. This just became a lot easier.

She was still knotted to me when she sat up, opened her eyes and saw mine looking back at her.

Lilith continues with, "Letha, where are you? Come here and tell me why he's not dead."

I spoke, "And bring a mirror." Lilith looked back at me with a curious look on her face.

I continued, "Hello Lilith and yes, your daughter Letha is here with me and no, I'm not dead." I twitched my cock in her for extra emphasis. She yelped, still not believing what she felt. "I seem to be a one of a kind person."

Letha got back from the kitchen, overheard what I said and she said, "Mother, he is the one man in the world, and the one man in history that we need. He is a generator. He can feed us our energy without any hurt to him or us. I'm not leaving him, because I love him, and now, so do you. You feel that beautiful cock of his, that has you so stuffed that your stuck and can't move off him? I got stuck like that. I tried to move and he was so stuck that he came with me. Anyway, The Great Jinn placed me and a fairy into a box, for this man, my Master, to open. Remember the great evil that seduced Satan from you. He will soon escape his prison. The Great Maker has selected him and all of us, you included, to fight, subdue, and put back into its prison and seal it. Counting you, Master has ten of us so far. You see my new body? We now look more like sisters, than mother and daughter. One of the side benefits of our beautiful, strong body is that you can now hear and speak this new language that everyone uses." Letha handed Lilith the mirror.

Lilith, using the mirror, started looking at her face, then her hair. She put the mirror down and looked at how long her hair was. She felt her face again, and then her hands went down her body until she touched her breasts. To me, it seemed like she was offering, so I wrapped my lips around the nearest nipple and started to suck. She yelled in shock, and then moaned in delight. Wrapping her arms around my head and pulled me in tight. I started to draw sweet tasting milk as she screamed in orgasm. She started to shake and bounce. Her legs wrapped around the chair, with me in it, shoving me into her completely. I started cumming, causing Lilith to orgasm more intensely, harder, and louder. She passed out.

Joy announced that Urobach just arrived with a trailer of things. Hearing that, I knew she decided to move in. Most of the girls ran out to welcome her to her new home, giving little thought about the up and coming battle to come later that night. I knew Joy would sound the alarm when it would hit the fan.

My cock had calmed down enough to unknot from Lilith. I called over to Letha and said that her mother was out, and that she relaxed enough to release my cock, and that my cock had unknotted her. So Letha and Vanessa came over and untied Lilith's legs from me and the chair. Vanessa and Letha were giggling and saying something about a mother and daughter competing for the same man. I picked her up, carried her to the couch, laid her down and put the blanket over her. She looked lovely, peaceful and satisfied.

I reached down to give her a light kiss on the lips when her eyes popped open, saw me, felt the kiss, and with surprising speed, the blanket was gone, she pulled me into her, sinking my cock completely back into her depths and wrapped her wings around me. I was on top of her and couldn't move.

As the wings wrapped around me, I silently heard Joy scream, 'Protect Master!' I then heard glass break, then a loud bang, a concussion grenade. I heard Lilith growl menacingly, "No you don't. Not now, not when I've finally found my perfect mate!" And then she added in a voice that sounded more like a thunderous growl, "Kill them, kill them all."

I heard a stampede coming into the living room and the voices of my ladies asking if I was ok, Lilith said that she had me in her wings, safe and sound. Lilith loosened up enough that I could now see.

... The story will continue. The first battle has just begun.