Joy and Humiliation

Story Info
A little BDSM eased my first anal experience.
5.8k words
4.44
35k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me!" he demanded.

Though my back was to him, I craned my head all the way around to meet his gaze. I slowly opened my eyes and met his bright blue ones. As I did, I felt a firm pressure against my rear. I trembled there on my hands and knees. My cuffed hands were wrapped tightly around the rung of the headboard, holding on for dear life.

"Oh God. Please John, I don't know. I don't know if I can do this. Please!" I was begging, and I was not ashamed. I wanted this; I wanted to be pushed past every boundary I had ever set out, but a little part of me still held back. That was the part of me that was fear and uncertainty.

"Hush now baby. You can take it. I'll never give you anything you can't take. Nice and slow," he whispered. His words calmed me immediately. I loved his Dom voice, but I also loved his kind and sensitive voice too. I adored all of the facets of this man I now called my lover. "You're going to love this. Open up for me," he began. "Show me how much you want me. Show me you trust me. Show me you're all mine."

Staring deep into his eyes, I willed my body to relax. Not just my ass, but my whole body. My hips sagged a bit, and I rested my weight back on my knees.

"Take some deep breaths baby. In and out." I did as asked, filling my lungs with the cool air from the wall air conditioning unit. He never broke eye contact with me, and looking into his eyes while he plundered my ass made it just so much more erotic.

After about 5 deep inhalations, I felt his fingers prodding me as I exhaled. During my next deep breath, his fingers breached my ass. All three of them. The feeling was just exquisite, unlike anything I've felt before. I tried to remember his words to me. Don't think about what you've heard or what you think you should feel. Just feel. I concentrated on that, on the feeling of absolute fullness. I tried to connect with every single nerve ending in my body. My ass felt hot, on fire, tingly, and full to bursting. Yet truly, there was no pain.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried out as his fingers plunged ever so deep. I felt my muscles contract involuntarily, and again I willed them into submission. As I relaxed, I felt his fingers spread, scissoring inside me, making room for his wide cock. It was probably wider than four of his fingers, and I wondered how I would ever take it inside me this way. He had promised me though. Earlier that day he had promised me that it would fit...

"Prepare yourself for tonight. You will be fucked like never before, and you will be crying out for more. I promise you this."

I read that text over and over as I sat in my office, pushing papers around on my desk but not getting much done. How could I? He had been sending me teasing texts like this all day. The fact that it was Tuesday and I knew we would be meeting at our usual motel that night was enough to keep me distracted. His texts just took it all to the next level. I couldn't wait for five o'clock to roll around.

A knock at my door pulled me from my reverie. I resented the intrusion, though Jody was usually someone I looked forward to talking with.

"Hey Beth. What's up? You still take that aerobics class on Tuesday nights?"

Aerobics class was my cover. I had a husband and kids at home, and a job where being wholesome was an absolute requirement. I smiled inwardly at my little secret. If the world only knew the type of cardio I was doing in lieu of aerobics every Tuesday night...

"Take off all your clothes. Slowly"

I stared blankly at him, a bit shocked by the order he had just given. My heart beat a rapid tattoo in my chest and butterflies did a dance in my tummy. This was not how our nights together usually played out. We would drink some wine, snuggle, kiss, drink some more wine, and then slowly get down to business. We had only been in our motel room 15 minutes, hadn't even wrapped up our pleasantries, and I had only downed one glass of wine at this point. While I was feeling somewhat loosened up, my nerves were still on edge.

I had never had a lover like John before. He was so dominant, confident, and demanding. He MADE me want to submit, while my whole life I had been independent and self-sufficient. I took care of other people, not the other way around. The oldest of three siblings, there were more than six years between me and the other two. I had been born into this leadership role. During the day, I was the head of a large corporation and had become accustomed to others carrying out my wishes. In my home, my husband easily conceded the "wearing the pants in the family" role to me years ago.

Yet with John, I longed to submit to his every whim. I wanted that absolute loss of control. He never failed to keep me off-balance with the multiple facets of his personality, and tonight he was playing the hard ass Dom. He was everything I wanted, perhaps because I had handpicked him. Unlike my husband, who I had married young and settled for out of convenience, I had searched long and hard for someone like John. Someone who was not afraid to get down and dirty, to get mean and rough, and to take the upper hand with me.

"Maybe you didn't hear me. I said take your clothes off. Now." His voice was unyielding, little more than a whisper. Many times when we played, I would resist and play coy, attempting to make him angry enough to punish me for my stubbornness. Tonight, however, I knew we weren't playing. He had told me in our texts that day that he would not be gentle and would not back down. Allowing me no choice to the matter, he had informed me that he was not taking no for an answer.

Of course I had a safe word. It had never been uttered during any of our former meetings. I had never wanted to use it, too proud to ever show him that weakness. I always knew that were I to use that word, John's opinion of me would plummet. He wanted my trust, wanted my surrender and I know he considered it a gift. It was a gift I was willing and happy to give.

I'd like to say I was blindsided, but truthfully, I knew what we would be doing this evening. It was something dirty, something I had vowed to never do. It was something only sluts and porn stars did. Even my own mother, on my wedding night, had warned me never to allow anyone to fuck me in that manner.

Still, somewhere deep inside of me, I was intrigued with the thought of being taken that way. It WAS wrong, and forbidden. And yet, I had known a few women and men who testified that it felt incredible, and gave them the orgasm of a lifetime. Others though, said it was a horrible experience that included a great deal of pain and agony.

After tonight, I knew I would be able to form my own opinion.

I pulled down the straps of my dress, inching it down over my breasts. My nipples popped happily onto the scene, their tips standing out like pencil erasers. The skin around my areolas was flushed and puckered, and I noticed John was gazing at me intently.

I continued to ease my dress down passed my hips, revealing my black panties. The dress dropped onto the floor. I looked up at John, then quickly grasped the sides of my panties and eased them down. As the cool air met my skin, I felt the moisture that had developed between my thighs. I pressed them together a bit tighter, and fought the urge to cover myself with my hands. I knew that to do so would only make him angry.

Rather, I stood proudly in front of him, my back straight, my gaze meeting his, my clothes in a puddle at my feet.

"Fold them and place them on the dresser," he commanded, motioning to my discarded clothing. I bent to do as he asked, when he interrupted, "Turn around and do it."

He wanted me to bend over while placing my ass in his face? God, he knew how anxious that made me. I wasn't comfortable with being naked in front of him, or anyone for that matter. I would probably opt to have sex with all my clothes on if it were an option.

Still, I wanted to please him, so I turned and faced away from him. Swallowing my pride, I stepped aside just a bit and bent down, knees straight. I quickly picked up my clothing, my face red, and began folding.

"Good girl," he said as I placed my small pile on the dresser and returned to stand in front of him. His praise made my insides feel all gooey and warm. I wanted more of it, and I gave him a small, thankful smile.

"Now. Turn around and face the bed again." I did as he asked, showing him my bare backside once more.

"Very nice." He trailed a gentle fingertip down the curve of my spine, over my buttocks and down to lightly tickle my thighs.

"Spread your legs for me sweetheart." His voice had become more gentle, and without hesitation I spread my legs shoulder length apart. "Wider." he commanded. I complied. My legs were spread just a bit painfully apart.

"Good. Now, bend down and wrap your hands around your ankles."

He wanted me to do what? Oh goodness. That would completely expose all of my hot spots, and his face was mere inches from my ass. He wanted me to bend over while sticking my ass in his face? I hesitated; craning my head around to look at him with eyes that I knew must have displayed sheer terror.

"Here's the thing," he began softly. "I don't like when you hesitate. I thought I taught you this already. Either you do as I say, without reservation, or we walk out that door right now and bid each other goodnight. Either do as you are told or use your safe word and leave. There is no in between."

I turned back, facing front, and stared at the wall for the briefest moment. I felt like crying, I felt like this act went against everything I was comfortable with. Attempting to clear my mind of all thought, I wrapped my hands around my knees and slid them down to my ankles. Bent over double, I felt the blood rush to my already flushed face.

In this compromised position, I waited. I rested my head on my knee and felt all of my muscles strain to hold my body still. It seemed as if an eternity passed without even the smallest peep from John to clue me in on what was next. Silent bastard, I thought. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"SMACK!"

Out of the clear blue, I felt the first blow to my pussy. John's hand had connected hard with my spread lips, and the sensation almost bowled me over. I screamed out in pain, in pleasure, I wasn't sure.

"SMACK! SMACK!"

His hand connected with first my left, then my right ass cheek. I cried out again, tears now falling freely from my eyes. I felt overwhelmed with a combination of sheer joy and humiliation. How could I be feeling both of those simultaneously? I wasn't quite sure which emotion was more dominant.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

He continued to rain blows over my ass, my thighs and pussy. I loved when he spanked me with his bare hand. Of course I loved when he used a whip or paddle too, but something about his bare hand connecting with my flesh made it personal. I felt my pussy begin to cream as I rubbed my wet eyes on my knees. There was no end in sight, I felt my emotions straining and threatening to turn me into a blubbery mess as I continued to moan and whine with the sensation.

"Yesss. Your ass is so red. Your pussy is pink and glistening." With no warning, he shoved two fingers into my pussy, filling me and again forcing me to jolt forward and compromise my precarious balance. Regaining my stance, I held steady as he worked his fingers in and out, in and out. I fought back the urge to move my hips along with his fingers as I knew he wanted me still.

He paused, and did the still and silent thing again. Mindfucking me, as I liked to refer to it. My breathing was harsh and my heart seemed to beat like a drum in my chest. I could feel sweat begin to form on my skin and the urge to shout out at him was strong. I was realizing the limits of my self control during this little scene.

Very softly, I felt his fingertips trail down the crack of my ass and back up again.

"Beth, what am I going to do to you tonight?" he asked softly.

I sucked in a sharp breath and quickly released it. My mind struggled to find the correct response, my synapses not firing properly due to overload.

"Whatever you wish, sir." I whispered. I knew how he liked me to respond.

"Very good, my sweet," he petted my bottom gently. "But this time I want you to tell me. What am I planning, Beth?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. "My ass," I whispered.

"Yes, baby," he replied. "But what exactly am I going to do with your ass?"

God, he wanted me to say it. He wanted to hear me say it, needed my acknowledgement in some way.

"Fuck it," I murmured in a barely intelligible whisper. "You're going to fuck my ass."

"Yes, my dear. Your VIRGIN ass, Beth. Where no man has gone before." Using the smallest amount of pressure, he circled my rear hole with a finger. "This is going to be all mine. Your pussy, your ass, your mouth ... all mine before the night is through. Every part of you will belong to me. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

"Yes, sir," I responded on auto-pilot. More tears threatened to spill. I wanted this badly, wanted to experience this for the first time with him. On the other hand, I was filled with the fear of the unknown. Would I let that fear win out before the night was through?

"Now," he began as he resumed fucking my pussy with his fingers. "I want you to relax. You can move with my fingers baby. That's a good girl." I began rocking back and forth as his fingers filled my sopping wet pussy. My juices ran down my inner thighs and the squishy sounds of my wetness filled the room.

He added a third finger and I felt the tightness of the impact. My muscles struggled to allow him inside, but his fingers' journey was eased by my lubrication. I bounced more heatedly on those fingers and felt my muscles tighten and bear down on him.

"Oh yes, baby. You're close, I can feel you tightening around me. Do you want to cum now sweetheart?" he asked me.

"Please. Please!" I begged him.

Still fucking my pussy with those three thick fingers, he began rubbing my clit in a circular motion with his other hand. That was all I needed to push me over the edge into oblivion. I came with a thundering crash, my whole body ignited with sparks of pleasure. My legs trembled furiously and I felt about to tumble over until John grasped my hips hard, settling me.

I took a few giant gulps of air to calm my breathing as John stood up beside me. Taking hold of me, he raised me to a standing position. I felt my age as my muscles groaned and my bones creaked from being in the same position for long. I looked up into his eyes.

He leaned down to kiss me on the lips. Gentle at first, he opened my lips with his own and thrust his tongue inside, dueling with my own. Grasping my chin, he deepened our kiss even more and I moaned softly into his mouth.

Releasing my lips, he took hold of my shoulders and held me at arm's length. "Get on the bed, on your hands and knees. Wrap your hands around the rungs in the headboard." I did as I was told, my ass in the air once more, but in a much more comfortable position this time. My knees and elbows were cushioned by the soft mattress. I felt John come up beside me, and heard the clink of handcuffs. I wondered if the restraints were truly necessary. Did he think I would run? But no, it was probably to keep my mind in the right space.

After he secured my hands to the headboard, I turned my head and watched him undress. He was magnificent. I loved running my hands through the hair on his chest, stroking his hard cock. I also loved just watching him move.

"Like what you see?" he asked, catching me ogling him.

"Oh yeah," I smiled.

"Good, because you're gonna see it up close soon darling." With this he moved onto the bed next to me. Shifting my arms and legs a bit, he moved into position under me, his cock directly under my nose, my pussy right over his face. He had effectively maneuvered us into a 69 position with me on top. I never got on top in this position!! I hated that kind of exposure!

"Suck My Cock!" he ordered as he thrust his cock in my face, the weeping tip brushing my lips.

I opened wide and engulfed the head as he thrust his hips upward. Using my elbows for leverage, I sucked him all the way into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his shaft. I worked my head up, with just the very tip lingering against my lips, then quickly thrust my head back down again. I repeated this motion, taking him so deep that his pubic hair tickled my nose.

"Yes, baby. So fucking good," he moaned. Again his praise made me glow. I sucked harder and strived to please him even more.

As I was concentrating on my task, I had lost sight of the fact that my pussy was looming directly over his face. This fact was brought to my attention when I felt the warmth of his breath against my delicate tissues. With thumbs, he opened my lips and began lapping at my pussy. Circling my clit, he swirled his tongue up and down, round and round. Losing all sense of time and place, I distantly realized that his cock had fallen from my slack mouth. My only thought was the feeling of his tongue on my clit.

Abruptly, without warning, I felt the soft bite of his teeth on my clit, and jumped up and away from his mouth, as far as my restraints allowed. "Oouuuuuuuuuch!!" I shouted.

"SMACK!"

He smacked my ass hard. "That's what happens when you don't concentrate on the task at hand." He smacked my ass once, twice more, until I finally got the hint and began sucking his cock again in earnest.

As I worked, I felt his tongue again plundering my pussy. It pulsed rapidly against my clit while his thumbs entered and opened my vagina. Amazingly, I felt the climb to orgasm begin to build in me again. It was unusual for me to cum two times in rapid succession. Nevertheless, John always managed to shock and amaze me.

"Let go baby. Let go." he whispered, and I let the inferno consume me. Halfheartedly, I continued working his giant cock in and out of my mouth.

The aftershocks faded and I came down. After the two orgasms, I felt boneless, completely relaxed. I devoted my attention to my cock sucking duties with vigor though.

I felt his fingers begin to gently prod my asshole. Instinctively, I clenched my muscles. Still he continued to just touch that puckered hole, making me familiar with the feel of his flesh against that most forbidden area. His fingers passed gently over and over again, and soon my muscles were straining and it became easier to just relax them.

This was apparently the opening he was waiting for, no pun intended. I heard a loud squirting noise, and then felt a heavily lubricated finger return to my asshole. With the slightest pressure, he began gently poking at that hole. I concentrated on not clenching my muscles again. His cock had fallen from my mouth once more, but he did not punish me this time.

"Do you know how erotic this is, Beth? Looking at your ass this way, knowing that I will be the one to invade in just a few minutes? Do you know how much I want to fuck you here? To hear you scream out? To see you in your purest form, not able to hide from me or hold back a single thing?"

"Oooooooo," I moaned as I felt his finger gain entry. It felt like four fingers even though, realistically, I knew it could only be just one. There was no pain, just a strange feeling of discomfort. My unused rear end had never faced a visitor this way, and I did not know how to process the intrusion. My only experience with this area was not pleasure related and never spoken of!

"Relax, baby. Just relax. Let it take you. Forget about taboos and rumors and misguided advice. Just FEEL." His finger was now thrusting deep in my ass, all the way. Of their own accord, my hips began moving to meet his thrusts.

"Are you ready for another finger now?" he asked me.

"Mmmmmm."

"Answer me." he commanded in his dominant voice.

12