Joy and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed deeply, in and out. "Yes." I'd agree to anything in order for him to continue doing what he was doing.

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

I gasped. "Please. Please give me another finger."

"Tell me where."

"In my ass. Please put another finger in my ass!" I shouted.

I heard the lube again, and I felt a second slick finger fighting for entry. I tried to connect with all the muscles back there, willing them to relax and take it. As the second finger burst through the ring of muscle, I felt the pinch of pain. Surprisingly though, the pain was welcome.

He did not take the time to work this second finger in slowly, rather just plunged the digits deeply into my ass together. "Ohhhhh God, Oh God!!"

My head bucked up and back, lolling about on my shoulders. Retracting his fingers, he removed them completely, resting them against my asshole just briefly. I felt my ass begin to close just slightly, and then again he broke through that ring and entered my ass at a steady clip, showing me no mercy. I screamed.

"That's it baby. You can scream all you want to. If anyone hears you, they'll just know you're getting the ass fucking you deserve. Right? Right. That's it, let me hear you."

He worked those fingers faster and deeper, and again it was pure pleasure as the lube eased the way. I thrust my hips back at him repeatedly.

Then he removed his fingers from my ass and moved from beneath me. I turned my head to see him kneeling on the bed behind my bent knees, lubing his fingers once more. I watched in fascination as he slathered the lube up and down his first three fingers. Taking in their girth, I was filled with fear. How would they fit?

He held my gaze as he moved his lubed hand to my bottom. I was jolted by the coolness once more and my ass had closed again. His gaze determined, I felt him press hard against my ass, attempting to gain entry. I cried out and squeezed my eyes shut. God, how would I ever be able to do this?

And there I was. Three fingers. Thrusting in and out of my tiny hole. My nerves shattered, my nipples hard and aching. I moaned long and hard. Ohhhh. I wanted this so bad. So bad. Didn't I? All those things I had heard about the horrors of anal sex, they couldn't possibly be true. Could they?

"Don't think!" he admonished me. "Leave the thinking to me and let go. That's all you need to do, let go." His three fingers were moving in and out easily now, and I was on fire. I had cum twice already, yet I felt like I hadn't climaxed in years. I wanted him, wanted this so badly.

He removed his fingers and slathered more lube on his hands. Rubbing his palms together, he spread the lube up and down his thick cock. This was it. The moment of truth.

He moved into position behind me, lightly grasping my hips and angling them up toward him. My neck began to ache with the effort it took to continue watching him, so I faced the headboard once more and waited.

The head of his cock brushed my hole, and I could feel how saturated it was. I took a sharp breath and exhaled shakily. To my own ears, my breathing sounded like that of someone who was very frightened.

"SMACK!"

The blow to my ass snapped me out of my thoughts. "Let me hear those deep breaths again." I began breathing in and out, trying to take measured breaths.

"Now," he whispered, and with sticky fingers he grasped my hips a bit more firmly. The pressure on my ass multiplied as the wide mushroom head of his cock rubbed hard against me, attempting to break through my sphincter muscle. I felt like there was no way it would work. How did porn stars make this look so simple? It was impossible!

"Breathe!"

I focused again on fighting down my panic and taking those deep calming breaths. In and out, in and out. Breathe and release. To my shock and amazement, I took a deep breath, and as I inhaled I felt his cock break through that tight ring of muscle and begin sinking slowly and deeply into my ass. Oh good Lord, it was incredible. I moaned, and I knew it was probably similar to the sound a wounded animal might make.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah." he murmured as his cock made that long, slow descent into my bowels. I couldn't control myself, my hoarse moans seemed to go on forever. His quest to be buried in my ass seemed never ending. It felt as though he continued sinking inside me much longer than could have been reasonably possible.

Finally, he was fully seated, and I could feel his stomach pressing tight against my ass. He bent over me, covering my body. Grasping my hair tight in his hand, he pulled my head to the side and whispered in my ear. "Tell me, Beth. Tell me now. Who do you belong to?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, just completely overwhelmed. "You!" I cried, and I truly couldn't help the tears that squeezed out between my lashes.

Abruptly he pulled back and thrust back inside me, all the way. God I was on fire.

"Who owns you now, Beth?" he grunted. His breathing sounded almost as harsh as my own.

"You John. You do!"

Another thrust, and it felt so incredibly hot and tight. "You are mine. Mine and mine only. Do you hear me? Do you understand what I'm saying to you now?"

"Yes, sir!" I cried, and I felt my hips involuntarily move to meet his thrusts.

"Say it then." He pulled back, all the way, and I felt the head of his cock pop free of my ass, just resting there.

"Yours. I'm yours!" I whispered, and suddenly he thrust back inside me, hard.

"Yes!" he shouted, thrusting again, harder this time. "Yes!" He began fucking my ass in earnest. Grabbing hold of my shoulders, he pounded away at that little hole like there was no tomorrow. Like there was only here and now. Like this was all we would ever have.

I could not stop myself from screaming out in pure ecstasy. The sounds escaping my lips were the likes of which I had never uttered before. Primal and guttural, I felt as though all my barriers were stripped. All of the walls I had erected around myself for protection over the years, they were torn down, and I was just a creature of sheer pleasure.

I felt as though I was one with another human being for the first time. I also knew that he was right there with me, understanding me and everything that I was. Answering all of those needs I had inside me, the ones I had never been able to verbalize.

His cock reamed my ass for what seemed like an eternity, and I held onto the headboard for dear life. He took his time, alternately fucking me hard, then slow, then stopping altogether with his cock buried deep in my ass.

I felt him bend over me once more, and in his hand I saw the key to the handcuffs. He released me, and I immediately reached behind me to grasp his head and pull him to me. Our lips locked, our tongues intertwined and I tried to tell him without words exactly what he was doing to me. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and bit down hard. I tasted the tang of blood in my mouth.

He pulled back and granted me an evil grin. "MMmmmmmm baby. Looks like I turned you into a fucking animal," he grinned at me, and I smiled back at him, licking my lips. I was having the time of my life.

"Lay your head down on the pillow."

I rested my head, and realized this made for a better angle of penetration. He increased the pace by slow increments, and before long he was fucking me hard once more, grasping my hips hard in his hands.

"Touch your pussy for me baby."

I smiled into the pillow. That particular request would be a pleasure to carry out. I maneuvered my right hand under my body and quickly found my distended throbbing clit. I moved my hand down a bit more, past my dripping pussy, to the spot of our union. I felt my asshole stretched tight around his flesh. His cock was wet and tunneling in and out of my ass. I loved the feel of it. Touching both of us there jacked my arousal up to a whole new level. Briefly I wondered what it might look like, and thought about maybe one day employing a video camera to film the event.

"You're such a bad girl," he whispered. "Now, play with that pussy. I want to feel you come on my cock. Hurry, because I won't be able to hold out much longer." He didn't miss a beat.

Slowly at first, I began rubbing my clit. Immediately I felt my ass and pussy tighten with the stimulation. I rubbed, patted, then began slapping my pussy, and soon I felt the tremors of the impending impact.

"Ooooo John. Oh God, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it, baby. Let me feel it. Come"

And the orgasm crashed over me like a tsunami. It wasn't the slow build up I usually experienced, it was fast and furious. I could feel the muscles in my ass and pussy tighten and release reflexively on his cock as he pounded away. Distantly I hoped he could feel the strength of my contractions, that he could know the extent of the pleasure he had given me.

"I'm right here with you sweetheart. I'm going to cum right in your ass baby. Right in your ass. Right in your ass..." He breathed out a long, low moan as his thrusts slowed. I could feel his hand brushing my ass, and knew he was holding his cock to give it a few extra pumps. He groaned hard, and I felt his hot cum fill my ass. Incredible.

He slowed and then stopped completely, his breathing harsh and ragged. Abruptly, taking me by surprise, he turned me over onto my back, grasping me behind the knees.

"Hold your knees back." I did as he asked, realizing that my ass was completely on display for him now. As I did so, he pushed my knees back even farther, closer to my chest.

"Oh yes," he smiled, looking down at his handiwork. "Do you know how beautiful you are to me right now? Your ass is dilated from my cock. You're open to me completely. My cum is dribbling out of you, fucking perfect. You're perfect, do you know that?"

I had no answer for that, and before I could even think about it, he quickly moved to the side of the bed, picking up his discarded pants. From one of his pockets he removed his cell phone.

Shocked, I realized he was about to take a picture of my cream filled asshole!!

"What?! What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Shhhh. Just you and me babe. I want to remember this moment, I want to have something to look at when we're not together. I'll never forget how amazing you were tonight, so incredibly tight and hot and wet for me. I want this reminder that you're mine. All mine and only mine. Do you know what it does to me to see my cum dripping from your ass?"

As he spoke, he had been snapping off shots of my ass and pussy from different angles. I could feel his cum dripping down my ass cheeks to pool on the bed.

Finally, he stopped and placed his camera on the nightstand. I released my knees and stretched, feeling the strain of all we had done that evening. Dropping exhaustedly next to me on the bed, he enclosed me in a warm embrace. Kissing my sweaty forehead, he whispered, "Madness. You know this is madness, don't you?"

We both chuckled. And I thought, if this is madness, I would take it over sanity any day.

12