Joy & Nick Ch. 2

Story Info
They go to Dallas & Joy loves it, yet Nick...
4.2k words
4
38.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy sighed as she reread the note that arrived with the flowers. It had been almost six months since their little experiment with Kenny. It wasn't really an experiment, Nick had crabbed and cajoled her until she agreed to let another man fuck her. She didn't like that he had chosen Kenny and the memory was one that would be stored with other unpleasant situations that she somehow hid away in her subconscious. Although Nick still saw him on occasion, he always let her know when he was coming so she could find something else to do.

Yet she couldn't argue with the results. After a few days of uneasiness, Nick had taken her out to Tony's, (a very exclusive restaurant) and made her a gift of the diamond and emerald ring she now exhibited on her right hand.

He was more attentive and the sex… Well the sex was great. They were back to several love making sessions a week. If she wanted something different, all she had to do was tell him that she was in the mood to do go out and play. He'd sit and watch as she got ready. Then she would ask him what he wanted her to do and more often than not, they never got out of the house. When they did go out, a little flashing and dancing with another man while he ran his hands over body was usually more than enough. And if she simply wasn't in the mood and he was, she feigned a headache went to bed early. She knew he'd wait until he thought she fell asleep and watch the tape they made that night.

Now today, with the flowers that arrived, there was a note telling her to pack for weekend in Dallas. She looked at the red roses with love and a little trepidation. They had agreed that if they ever did "it" again, that it would be with a stranger and in a place away from home. She didn't want to ever see the man again like she did with Kenny…


Nick finally received the call letting him know the flowers had arrived. Waiting almost an hour, he called Joy.

"Hey Darlin'."

"Hey Lover. Thank you for the flowers. When we leaving for Dallas?"

"Depends on when you get us packed."

"Oh, I have do all the packing?"

"We won't need much. I got a room for tonight and tomorrow at a Holiday Inn. Nothing to fancy. We'll head home Sunday afternoon."

"And just what is it you have on your mind?"

Nick looked at the phone and delivered his somewhat planned speech.

"Well tonight I thought we'd have romantic dinner and do a little dancing. I was told they have a small bar right there at the hotel. Tomorrow you can lay around the pool, work on your tan and spoil yourself with room service. Tomorrow night I want to go to a little club I heard of. Maybe share an intimate evening?"

It was the last sentence he had worked on so hard. He wanted to see her with another man again and hoped she wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Kenny had told him about the club and even phoned a friend of his. Al would call him at the hotel Saturday morning.

"Then I need to pack two outfits, one for you and for play?"

Nick smiled into the phone. She was going to be all right with it…

He had done every thing he could think of to please her since they had arrived in Dallas. Instead of complaining, Joy thought she might as well try and get into it right away. She flashed a few truckers on the way up. Nick had held her hand after that all the way to their hotel. He was being especially loving, opening doors and holding out her chair at dinner. He even danced more than usual. What really stunned her was when he told the only man that had the courage to ask her to dance that she was taken!


When they were at the pool, he made sure she well covered in sun tan oil and insisted that the waiter check on them every half an hour or so. They had made love twice, once last night and then again this morning. Both times he spent a lot of time caressing and bringing her to one climax after another.

Now he had left her alone to get ready and not even suggested what she wear (or shouldn't). Joy looked into the mirror and remembered that night with Kenny. She hated the man, but loved having another man make love to her as her husband watched. You couldn't say what Kenny did was making love, fucking was more accurate. Still, she had cum several times.

Lifting the hem of the halter dress she wore, she decided against the panties. Nick would love that. Slipping on her very high heels, she went downstairs to the bar to meet her husband…

When Al had called that morning, he told Nick that it was couples night at the club and he might have a hard time getting in. It was then that they agreed they would meet right at the hotel. When they chatted as he waited for his wife, Nick reminded him they were strangers and not to say anything about Kenny.

They had just finished talking when he saw Joy enter the bar.

She was beautiful. He was surprised at the white halter dress she was wearing. He had never seen it before and was more than pleased. It showed off her even tan and did little to hide her heavy, long nippled breasts. Glancing at Al, he went to the door to greet Joy.

"You look wonderful Baby."

"Thank You Lover. You like it then?"

She turned on her toes making the thin material twirl slightly around her bare legs.

"Very much. In fact, I was thinking about some things."

She looked puzzled as he led her to booth near the back of the dance floor. Letting her slide in first, he slipped in next to her. Taking her hand, he kissed her lightly.

"It's been absolutely wonderful this weekend Joy."

She looked at him and smiled.

"And that outfit!"

He made a show of looking at her very exposed legs. She squeezed his hand and held his eyes.

"Why don't we stay here?"

She looked a little startled at his suggestion.

"Is that what you want Nick?"

"You know what I want Joy, but I need you to want it too."

He stroked her hand as held it in his. Now it was that old sales trick, the person that talked first lost…

Joy was pleased with the change in her husband. She knew what he wanted. Secretly, she wanted it too. But the thought of some one like Kenny made her stomach turn.

"We said if we ever did it again, it would be like it is here and now Nick. Away from home and with someone we'd never see again. I know how it excites you to see me with another man. I want you to be happy."

Her husband leaned in and kissed her.

"Tell you what, we'll stay here and if some one asks you to dance, you dance."

She smiled at this. It was the same rules they had when they played at home. That meant she could pick and choose by being friendly or being a bitch. Joy looked around the small bar and only saw a few single men. Everyone else it seemed was paired up with some one. Nodding her head in agreement, she smiled at her husband.

"Let the games begin!"

They both laughed. For the next hour they talked and drank wine. Nick had danced with her only once, the same way they did at home when they went to play. Joy thought for sure nothing was going to happen when she saw the tall, good looking man finally cross to where they were sitting. He was even better looking close up than what she had noticed when she had gone to the rest room.

"I hope you don't mind, but may I dance with your wife?"

Nick looked a bit surprised.

"That's up to her."

He extended his hand and with out even looking at her husband, Joy took it. He was well dressed and wore a subtle scent. When she slid into his arms, he introduced himself.

Al was a good head taller than Nick and when she looked up at him, she saw he had the darkest eyes she had ever seen. He was a good dancer, turning her around the small floor like they had been dancing for years. When he finally brought her back tightly to him, Joy decided he was the one.

"Vacation?"

"Week end get away."

"Get away from what?"

She could feel his hard body under his suit. She pressed a little tighter against him.

"The house. Work. Have a little fun."

She laid her cheek against his chest.

"What kind of fun?"

The song ended. She looked up at him and his even, white smile.

"My husband likes to watch."

Al pulled her back against him.

"Likes to watch what?"

She could feel the heat building between her thighs.

"Me…. And you maybe."…

"She's a good looking woman."

Nick was listening as they waited for Joy to return from the bathroom.

"Thanks."

"Anything in particular you want to see?"

Nick thought it was an odd question as he looked across the booth at Al.

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

The big man smiled.

"Some guys want them on their back, others want to fuck 'em while I do."

He leaned across the table, lowering his voice.

"Some guys like a little S & M… Anything special you want to do?"

Nick had to think about this for a minute. She had been pretty quick with Al, bringing him back to the table after the second dance. She sure wasn't being shy. It brought back memories of how she claimed to hate Kenny, but fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Then she claimed it was all for him. It was obvious she was enjoying herself on the tape they had made. Licking his lips, he knew what he wanted to do…

Joy was surprised when she left the bathroom and saw Nick waiting near the door. Al was settling up with the bartender. Not sure if it had been discussed, she started to tremble. She followed her husband as he started for the elevator. Pressing the button, he turned and smiled at her.

"He'll be here in a minute."

"W-what did you two talk about?"

"You mostly. What you liked and didn't like. Your limits."

Joy caught her breath as she felt Al's hand slip around her waist and pull her next to him. When the car announced it's arrival, Nick let them enter the elevator first. The door hadn't even closed when Al drew her into his arms and kissed her hard. Shocked at first, she quickly found herself responding when his tongue darted between her lips. She tried to pull away when she heard the bell signaling they were at their floor. Al wouldn't let her. He kissed her again as she heard the doors close. This time his hands went to her bottom, kneading her naked flesh through the thin dress.

Breaking the kiss, he turned her around to face her husband. Nick was standing there looking at them and smiling. She felt Al pull her wrists gently behind her back as Nick moved to her, covering her mouth with his. The familiar kiss allowed her to relax as she realized what felt like the tie Al was wearing was being wrapped around her wrists. She heard the sound of the bell again before Nick broke their kiss. When she heard the doors open, she found herself being turned back to Al.

He tangled his fingers in her hair this time and pulled her head back. Joy was awash in emotion when she felt his lips begin moving over the side of her neck slowly up to her tug at her ear. She gasped when his hands covered her breasts and squeezed gently. Again the bell and again she was turned to face her husband. Nick kissed the other side of her neck while his fingers fumbled with the catch behind her neck. She wanted to protest, but Al's hands were slipping into the sides of the halter, caressing her straining nipples. The bell sounded and as Nick pulled away from her, she felt the thin material slip free of her breasts. If not for the gathering of the waist, her dress would have fallen around her feet.

Joy was a little bewildered by all of this as she watched Nick leave the elevator. Al, his fingers nestled behind her neck, turned her to follow her husband. Joy closed her eyes and prayed no one would see them as she was guided down the hall, her breasts bared to any one that might happen by. She was relieved when they finally reached their room and Nick had the door open. Al guided her to the edge of the bed and then turned her to face her husband. Pressing against her back, he filled his hands with her breasts.

"She sure has some great tits. Big and firm."

His fingers cupped the heavy flesh, catching her hardened nipples between fore finger and thumb.

"These nipples are nice too."

Joy looked at her husband as Al tugged and rolled them. She began to tremble, the need continuing to grow deep inside. As her husband watched, Al released her right breast and his fingers trailed down over her stomach. She tensed when he slid his hand under the gathered material on her waist and covered her sex with his hand. Joy gasped when he curled a thick finger into the top of her wanting slit.

"Oh man. She's so fucking hot."

Pressing against her clit, he pulled her tighter against him. It was then that she felt the hard thickness pressing into her bound hands. Her fingers automatically began trying to appraise its size.

"Oh yeah. That's right Joy, you check it out. Nick, you better get your camera. I got a feeling she's more than ready."

Joy felt her passions rising as he circled her needful clit. He started tugging on her sensitive nipple, lifting her breast by it. His mouth searched the back of her neck. When he began sucking the soft flesh between her shoulder and neck, she leaned back and groaned.

"That's it Joy. You like Ol' Al playing with your big tits and rubbing that slippery little pussy don't you?"

Lost in the overwhelming sensation of his talented hands and wonderful mouth, she began to whimper.

"Come on Joy. Tell me."

His finger had left her clit and slipped down between her folds. He ran it up and down her wet sex, lingering at her vaginal opening, then began stroking again. She wanted him inside.

"P-please…"

Nick was shaking as he videotaped this man and his wife. Al kept toying with one raspberry colored nipple and then the other as his hand moved under the thin material covering his wife's hips. Joy had her legs wide open as she tilted her head to the side allowing him to suck on her neck. Nick knew that she marked easily, yet that was what he wanted. He asked Al to make her beg and make her remember. Nick wanted to see her used and by the way Al had smiled, that was something that he liked to do.

Joy was now grinding down into his hand. By the look on her face, Al must have had half his hand inside her pussy. Her nipples were darkening now, their tremendous length poking between his fingers as he mauled her breast. She actually whimpered and tried to move into his lap when he sat on the edge of the bed. Nick caught the animal lust in her eyes with a close up when he pushed her dress over her hips before bending to help her step out of the white pooled around her ankles. She cried out when he ran his tongue through her exposed sex.

"You like that Joy?"

"Oh Yes..."

There was no hesitation. Nick stayed focused on her face, her mouth open and panting.

"Should I make you come with my mouth before I fuck this sweet little pussy of yours?"

"P-please."

Al's wet finger appeared in the close up before Joy sucked it eagerly into her mouth.

Nick saw his wife tense and then toss her head back. He pulled the shot back. Al was teasing her clit with his tongue as two fingers ground deeply inside. Nick knew it wouldn't be long…

Joy didn't hear the light tap on the door. Didn't notice her husband go to open it.

She wasn't aware of any one else in the room until she heard the tinkling of glasses and saw the white coat out the corner of her eye. A man was placing a tray with a bottle of wine and glasses on the table near the far end of the bed. She tried to pull away, but Al had one hand at the small of her back and with his fingers deep inside her it made it impossible. She began to panic.

"Easy Joy."

She struggled, trying to slip away. Al lifted her up and forward with his fingers. She was helpless. His mouth returned to her clit. She turned her face away from the waiter ogling her as Nick signed the check. In a moment he was gone.

"Bastards!"

Al's mouth was sucking at her now, his tongue lashing her clit. Nick moved behind her and began massaging her breasts. She tried to pull away. They held in place. Nick was mauling her nipples liked she loved. Al was lapping at the top of her sex.

She was melting under their touch, whimpering loudly. She was close.

The tongue flicking at her clit sent spasms of pleasure through her body. Her nipples ached with pleasure. Joy cried out when she came, those long fingers curled up and in, pressing against the top of her pelvic bone…

Nick returned to his camera as Al steadied his wife. He was holding onto her waist. She had to lean over toward him slightly to maintain her balance. Letting his hands slid up he waist, he slowly rose to his feet. Turning her to face the bed, he removed the tie that bound her wrists. Gently he laid her on bed. Al looked at him and motioned to his prone wife. He shook his head no. The big man touched her hip and she rolled onto her back.

"Play with your tits."

Joy's red tipped fingers ran along her sides before cradling her breasts in her hands. Nick watched as she gently squeezed the pale flesh, forcing her nipples up. She caught the now red tips and tugged them gently. Nick began taping again.

"Open your legs."

She did. Slowly dragging her feet up to her bottom, she let her knees fall open. Nick focused on her splayed sex. Her folds were open and swollen, the slippery inner skin color darker than he had seen it in the past. Al reached down and pushed her feet father apart.

"Damn what a pretty cunt."

He saw his wife tense for a brief second. She would have closed her thighs, the show over if he had ever used that word with her. She only closed her eyes, fondling her breasts rougher. Al looked at Nick and winked. Stripping off his jacket and shirt, it was obvious that Al had spent a lot of time in the gym. Placing his wide hand on the inside of her raised knee, he dragged his fingers along the inside of her thigh.

"Such soft skin."

Reaching the wide-open juncture, he separated her folds open with his long fingers. Kneeling on the bed, he began stoking the dark pink inner skin with his other hand. Nick watched his wife cry out, planting her feet on the bed and raising her hips...

Joy bucked up into his stroking fingers trying to get them inside. She wanted to be fucked. Now! She felt the bed shift again and he was gone. Opening her eyes, she saw his tanned chest. His skin was smooth with a light sheen of perspiration, She watched it move as he fumbled with his shoes and socks. Swallowing hard, she stared at his large hands. One went into his pocket before he unbuckled the belt around his narrow waist. She caught her breath as the expensive material fell from his hips. The dark, silky boxers he wore strained to contain what she knew was a very large erection.

Not caring now about anything but her need, she struggled into a sitting opposition on the side of the bed. Reaching out, she pulled him closer and pushed his boxers down his hips. His length sprang free, touching her breast. She stiffened, looking at the thick shaft that bobbed just under her chin. Cradling hard flesh, she felt its throb under her touch as she stroked the top with her thumb. Tipping her head, she caressed her face with the warm, swollen tip before flicking her tongue over the tip. She tasted the salty residue. Looking up at him, she moved her hand slowly up and down, her fingers feeling it pulse in her hand.

She saw the foil packet in his hand before they settled in her hair. He guided her mouth first along the shaft and then under it. She licked and nibbled at the tight skin before touching the wrinkled pouch under it. It was his turn to groan as she ran her tongue under the hanging pouch and caressed his plum sized balls.

"Ffffffffffffuck!"..

Nick held the camera as steady as he could, watching her pull on Al's cock ass she looked up at him. Leaning over, she kissed the tip before lying back on her elbows. Lifting her small feet to the side of the bed, she opened her knees.

12