Joy & Nick Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al raised the red and blue packet to his mouth, ripping the foil open. With practiced skill, he slid the lubricated latex over the head of his prick then stretching it down. Nick zoomed in to catch the tightness crimp his cock about two-thirds along its swollen length. Al's cock was thicker and a little longer than his. He pulled back to catch the bed sag as he kneeled between her open thighs. His dark eyes devoured his nude wife as she lay back, inviting him to take her.

"Mmmmmmmmm… You look so good."

His hands settled behind her knees, lifting them. His stomach knotted when she reached down and guided him to her obscenely open sex. Moving the tip up and down her folds, she finally released his length after wedging it tightly against her vaginal opening. Then he pushed the first inch through the open gash into her body. His wife gasped as her hands pressed against his chest.

"E-easy…easy."

She was struggling a little, trying to get comfortable. Al collected her wrists in his hands and pressed them tightly against the flowered comforter near her shoulders

Covering her mouth with his, Al pushed again. Nick could hear her muffled protest as he focused on the sight of Al's thick cock slowly inching into her. Joy bucked and twisted, unable to slow him in his desire. Then he stopped, his fat cock deep in her belly. Joy's struggling slowed. Al moved his lips over her face and then down her neck. Nick could see her legs starting to relax.

Watching him linger there, Nick realized this is what he enjoyed. Seeing her get fucked like this.

When Al finally moved back, he marveled at how the reddened lips of Joy's pussy had stretched to accommodate him. Al rolled his hips, the tip of his cock just inside as she whimpered under him. Then he moved forward. He could see her thighs and stomach muscles tense as he settled against the back of her thighs.

He rocked slowly against her, finally releasing her hands. Rising up on his hands, Al looked down at her. Sweat beaded on his forehead as the big man began fucking his wife with a slow, easy movement...

Her sex was on fire! Al's thickness stretched her sex to the painful limit. She tried to relax. She was thankful that he stopped for minute allowing her sex to adjust. When his hands loosened on her wrists, she adjusted her hips easing the pain. Opening her eyes, she saw Al staring down at her. Lust? Satisfaction? Contempt? She didn't know. As he kept moving slowly, the pain began turning to pleasure. She enjoyed the feeling of being so full. He leaned down and kissed her. She sucked his tongue hard. He rose above her, a smile spreading over his handsome face. She pulled her knees back and ran her tongue over her lips. He stopped, his cock throbbing inside her. She slid her hands up his arms digging her nails into his biceps. He started again. Fucking her hard. Using all of his wonderful cock...

12