Joy & Nick: Our First

Story Info
Husband sets her up with a man she hates.
3.5k words
4.29
84.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at their reflections in the mirror as her husband stood behind her, Joy tried one more time to change his mind.

"Please Nick, I really don't want to do this."

"It's no big deal Lover. I'll be right there."

When she turned to face him, he kissed her deeply. Joy could feel the evidence of his excitement pressing against her belly. He wanted the video of her and another man fooling around. But why Kenny? She hated the man.

Patting her panty clad bottom, Nick sat on the bed to watch as she finished dressing. Picking up the silk jersey knit top and slipping it over her head, she stared at her reflection. It draped loosely over her shoulders and showed the valley between her ample breasts. Her long nipples were clearly outlined through the expensive material.

Trembling, she reached for the black leather mini. Tugging it up and over the red lace panties, Joy flipped back her dark auburn hair. Nick's smile did little to put her at ease.

After four years of marriage their sex had slowed. He stayed at work longer than she thought was necessary. He still loved her. The flowers still came, though at longer intervals now. They still went out regularly, yet he kept pushing her to dress sexier and sexier. Their conversations often lapsed into long silences that were only ended after they started talking about sex. Looking at her husband, Joy wondered if it was worth it. Slipping into the high-heeled sandals, she looked back into the full-length mirror.

"You know how much I hate that man. He's a pig."

Her husband's smile faded and his face tightened.

"Damn it Joy! Do we have to go through this again? You said you'd do this for my birthday and now you want to change your mind?"

His eyes had paled from bright blue to gray and she knew that if she kept on they'd end up in a serious fight. What the hell, if this is what would make him happy she'd do it. Some wine would make it easier.

Finishing her make up in silence, she watched his reflection in the mirror as he moved behind her once more. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he kissed the right side of her neck. Pressing against her back, his hands slid down her shoulders and cupped her breasts. He lightly rolled her nipples until they stood even farther out through the red material. Tracing the edge of her ear with the tip of his tongue, his warm breath started a tingling in her sex.

"You know how much I love you."

Leaning back into him, her breath quickened as he caressed her heavy breasts. He knew how sensitive they were and right now was putting every bit of that knowledge to work. He tugged the tightening skin of her nipples and then pinched them gently. His tongue darted into her ear as his manipulations of her nipples became firmer. Stretching the now taut pink skin though the silk covering them, Joy could feel the heat deep in her belly. Nick could excite her at a moment's notice. Now was no exception. A low moan escaped her lips as the doorbell rang. Inhaling deeply, she met his eyes in the mirror before he turned to answer the door.

"I love you."

And he was gone…

Nick tried not to look to excited as he left the bedroom. He'd been after Joy to fuck another man as he watched for almost a year now and finally it was going to happen. She had always said no. The best he could do was to convince her to dress sexier. She finally flashed for him the last few times they went out. The sex was always great after that, hammering her as he remembered the look on some guy's face when he saw her wonderful tits.

Now tonight she had agreed to fool around with Kenny. Kenny was a guy that he worked with and got them a little pot when they wanted some. Pretty good friends, he'd been to the house on several occasions to watch ball games and party a little. Kenny had the hots for Joy as most men did. Who wouldn't? Five – five and 125 lbs. Joy was a woman that men noticed. Her auburn hair fell to her shoulders, framing dark brown eyes and full mouth. Pale skinned and heavy breasted, her nipples had small areolas but were the longest he had ever nibbled on. Even though she was a 34-D, she had to wear a padded bra to cover their length to keep men from staring. She had great legs that flared into a beautiful heart shaped ass. Even her feet were well shaped and sexy. Nick knew Kenny had left more than once with his cock straining against what ever he was wearing.

Opening the door, Nick shook his friend's hand.

"Welcome."

"Everything cool?"

Nick smiled. Meeting his eyes, he could tell Kenny was as horny as he was.

"Yeah it's cool. Come on in."

Nick led him to the front room and had Kenny sit at the end of the couch. He had draped a hunter green sheet over the expensive leather. He thought the contrast between her pale skin and it would look great. Besides, he didn't want a bunch of cum on the almost new couch…

Joy knew it was time. Checking her make-up one last time, she inhaled deeply and moved down the hallway. Kenny stood as she entered the front room. Handing her a bottle of wine, he tried not to stare at her tits.

"Thank You."

Kenny smiled.

"White right?"

"Right. And it's cold too. Any one else want something to drink?"

"Beer for me."

Kenny settled back onto the couch.

"Nick?"

"Scotch Lover."

Joy passed her husband as he fooled with his damn camera. Opening the wine, she poured herself a glass and drank half of it before refilling it again. Looking past Nick, she avoided Kenny's eyes as he looked at her. This was it. She was going let another man fuck her while her husband taped it. Sighing, she opened a beer and then poured Nick his scotch. Dropping two ice cubes into the golden liquor, she went back into the front room. Handing her husband his scotch, she forced a smile…

"Sit next to Kenny. I want to check the light."

Nick wasn't going to change his mind. Looking at Kenny, she handed him his beer before sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

"You look great."

"Thanks."

"I need to check the light. Babe, would you lay back a minute."

Joy leaned back on the couch. She fought the urge to tug down the hem of the leather that crept up her thighs. What difference did it make anyway? In a few minutes he was going to see a lot more. Before closing her eyes, she noticed Kenny staring at the red lace that was now peeking at him from under her skirt. Shivering, she heard Nick moving the end table and lamp from the side of the couch to the front corner of it.

"Perfect."

Joy sat back up on the couch before picking up her glass and finishing her wine. Rising, she went back to the kitchen. Refilling her glass and swallowing half of it again, she tried to relax.

"You ok Lover?"

Nick was standing in the doorway.

"I-I'm fine."

"You ready?"

She wasn't. Shaking her head, she looked at the almost leering man sitting on the couch.

"You want another beer Kenny?"

"I'm Good. Thanks."

"Well?"

Meeting her husband's eyes and seeing no reprieve, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you sure Nick?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

Avoiding his kiss, she returned to the couch. Sighing, she sat next to Kenny.

"So what do you want us to do?"

Kenny smiled at Nick.

"Just chat about me not being home and let nature take its course."

Nick looked through the viewfinder as Kenny reached for his wife. There was little if any chat. Joy leaned into Kenny, yet turned her face away when he tried to kiss her. Nick tightened the shot as he began moving his mouth over her throat. When he saw Kenny's hand cover her breast, he started to tremble. Joy titled her head back, allowing him to kiss her neck and then the top of her breasts. Kenny was pushing the red silk off her left shoulder when she edged her face between him and the couch. Cupping her now exposed breast, Kenny covered her swelling nipple quickly with his lips.

Watching Kenny shift his body closer to the front of the couch, Nick was shocked as Joy stretched out between him and the back of the couch. She lifted her red tipped hands above her head as her left foot found the open space between the cushions on the couch. Pushing the high heel of the sandal into the covered crease, she let her knee rest against the back of the couch. Her right foot remained on the floor as her skirt slid up exposing the white, soft skin of her thighs and the lace covering her bottom.


Kenny took the hint and pushed her blouse up and over her head. Pausing to admire the half-nude wife, Kenny whispered how beautiful she was. Joy closed her eyes before turning her face away from him again. Arching her back, she offered him her hard nippled breasts…

This was it. What he had wanted since the first time seeing Joy was finally happening. Kenny circled her long pink nipple with the tip of his tongue before sucking it gently. Remembering the video Nick had shown him of Joy masturbating, he fondled her right breast as he stroked her inner thighs with his other hand. Start out easy and then get a bit rougher when she starts getting into it Nick had told him. Whatever, he was finally going to fuck this big tittied bitch…

Joy peeked at Kenny as hands slid under the back of her thighs to the back of her knees. She let her hips be moved over the edge of the couch as he lifted her legs. He had been gentle and attentive so far, something she hadn't expected. She lifted her hips slightly as he tugged the red lace off her hips, past her knees and finally off all together. His eyes grew bigger as he opened her knees and stared at her sex. She kept it trimmed in a small vee above her shaved folds She closed her eyes once more as his warm breath washed over her now splayed pussy and remembered how much she hated this man. The way he looked at her no matter what she wore, his eyes always stripping her. The vile thoughts she knew went through his mind. She worked hard to keep her body in the shape it was. And not for a man like this.

A soft gasp escaped her as his mouth found her swelling clit. He covered it with his lips as he sucked at the hardened bit of flesh. She could feel his tongue circling it making her insides tighten. Trembling, she tired to imagine some one, any one else, between her splayed thighs exploring her with their mouth. She tried to ignore the wave of pleasure that surged through her body as he began lapping at the entire length of her now weeping sex. She tightened her jaw as he manipulated her desires so very well.

His fingers began searching her opening before slipping inside. Like a small cock, they began moving in and out of her slowly. She dropped her manicured feet over his shoulders as she looked at her husband. Nick was moving around them with the camera as the man he worked with enjoyed his wife…

Kenny reveled in the wet warmth that he had wanted for so very long. Joy was an arrogant little bitch. She was beautiful and she knew it. Always wearing something that showed her tits or sweet, round ass. And now she was on her back, her hips moving against his face as he enjoyed her precious little cunt. She was hot and Kenny knew it. Oh, she could play her game, yet he knew. His fingers were slipping in and out easily, her pussy clutching at them. A few more minutes of this and he'd fuck her like the whore she was.

Joy was fighting it but that made it all the sweeter. Curling his fingers, he pressed their tips up and against her pelvic bone, searching for her gee spot. It wouldn't be long now…

Nick was shaking as he watched his wife's red tipped fingers clutch at the sheet covering the couch. He knew she was fighting her body as his younger coworker lapped at her leaking pussy. Her jaw clenched tightly as Kenny's hands moved up the back of her thighs, pushing her knees back and then opening her legs wide. He could see his tongue move again and again through her swollen folds before he covered the top of weeping sex with his mouth again. Joy's thighs strained, her feet pointing to the ceiling as he lingered there.

Laying the camera down, he adjusted his own cock now straining in his jeans. He hadn't been this excited in years, watching his beautiful wife fight the need that he knew was raging through her. Moving to the end of the couch, he reached down and caught each of her blood filled nipples between his fore finger and thumb. Rolling the long pink tips of her breasts, he leaned over his wife.

"L-let it go Baby. I want to see you cum."

Joy turned her face toward him. Her eyes opened as she licked her lips. Nick covered her mouth with his, plunging his tongue inside. Searching inside, she groaned as his fingers closed tightly on her fully extended nipples. Nick knew how she loved her nipples played with. He thought Kenny would have remembered from the video that he had showed him. Lifting her breasts by their tips, Joy groaned again as her hands found his biceps, her nails almost breaking the skin.

"Come on Lover… Let it go."

His wife cried out as her entire body tensed. She bucked her hips up and into Kenny's face. Nick kissed her hard as he continued to agitate her heavy breasts. She had cum now and he knew that she'd cum again. She always did…

Joy shook with release as her insides exploded. Her husband was mauling her breasts like she loved. And Kenny was still moving his fingers in her throbbing sex, his mouth sending fresh waves of pleasure coursing through her. She moaned her regrets as her husband moved away after whispering for her to cum again. When he picked up the video camera, she looked down at Kenny and saw the look of victory in his eyes. It didn't matter. She had cum from deep inside and she wanted to cum again. She reached down and began fondling her own breasts as Kenny's thumb replaced his mouth on her sensitized clit. As his mouth moved up the inside of her thighs, she could see his free hand fumbling with the front of his jeans. She tried to turn her eyes away, but need and curiosity kept her watching as they fell past his knees, his cock stretching his boxers. Joy gasped as he worked the baggy material off his hips. His cock was shorter than her husbands, but much thicker. His balls were the size of lemons. She watched as he moved his fist up and down its length, forcing some precum from its swollen and angry looking tip.

"T-talk to him Love."

She heard her husbands' voice and knew what he wanted. He loved it when she asked him to fuck her; and now he wanted her to ask Kenny! Turning her face away, Joy bit her lip. She couldn't, wouldn't ask this man to fuck her.

Yet she wanted him to. She hated it, but his fingers were moving inside her in short, deliberate stokes as his thumb ground on her clit. The pleasure was overwhelming as her hips moved up into his hand. Looking once more at his rock hard cock, Joy mumbled he words that her husband asked her to say.

"F-fuck me."

She looked at up Kenny. His eyes were fixed on her face as he smiled wickedly. She felt his fingers slip from inside. She inhaled deeply when the tip of his cock moved past her folds, dipping into her momentarily before moving slowly up and down the wet slit of her sex. She lifted her hips in need when he pushed the head inside her. His hands found the back of her thighs and pushed her knees against her chest. He leaned over her, wrapping his arms around her legs before his hands closed on her breasts. Manipulating the heavy flesh, his fingers soon closed on her sensitive nipples. As he rolled and tugged at the hardened pink flesh, he flexed his hips, causing the first inch of his cock to push inside. She groaned as she felt her wet sex stretch to accommodate his thick shaft…

Kenny was panting heavily, the feel of this woman's cunt so very good. She was hot. Wet. Her tits were perfect, their long nipples hard under his fingers. Rolling his hips, he watched as she turned her head towards her husband. He could feel the wet warmth on his cock as her insides contracted before slowly relaxing. Inhaling deeply, he plunged his cock all the way inside. Her head snapped back and her legs pushed at him. He held on to her tits tightly and leaned all of his weight forward. Joy's' head thrashed as he rocked inside of her. She cried out with the forced entry into her hot little pussy. Kenny loved how they cried and whimpered until they adjusted to the width of his cock.

He lingered there and savored her thrashing under him. Pinching her nipples hard, she groaned loudly. Her hands were pushing against his shoulders as he slowly moved his hips back and lunged forward again.

"Gaaaawd!"

Kenny began fucking her in earnest now. His hips rising and falling in a deliberate pace. The sound of his hips slapping against the back of her trapped thighs grew louder as he drove steadily into her.

Her hands slid onto his shoulders pulling him tighter to her. She began lifting her hips to meet his and a lurid rhythm developed. Feeling a surge of power surge through him, he smiled to himself. The bitch was his!

Nick was shaking badly now, his excitement taking control. His wife was actually fucking another man. What he hadn't counted on was her enjoying it so much. That was why he chose Kenny. Joy hated him. Yet here she was throwing her ass into him like she hadn't been fucked in years. Their torrid fucking didn't slow when Kenny leaned back and grabbing her ankles, lifted her feet, opening her legs as wide as he could. He was pounding into his wife making her breasts rock as she clutched at the green sheet covering the couch. Her eyes were tightly closed. The muscles in her neck tightened. She was making those little noises from deep inside that Nick had thought were only for him.

Fumbling for his own cock, Nick's eyes locked onto the thick, now very wet cock thrusting into his wife. Her pink folds clung to it and then disappeared as he lunged forward. Her hips were rising to meet his every thrust, the pale flesh of her ass rolling as the slap of his hips met hers.

Pulling on his own cock, he closed the short distance between them. Feeling the tension in his balls, he aimed the swollen tip of his cock at her face and came hard! The first jet exploded on her cheek, covering it and half her nose. The second landed on her lips and began trickling down her chin…

Joy came again when her husbands cum splattered on the right side of her face. She turned her face toward him so more of his hot sticky semen splattered her lips. She loved the feel of a man's cum on her. Turning to Kenny, she urged him on.

"Come on you bastard. Fuck me."

The young man did his best, slamming into her with all his strength. Joy reveled in the pure debauchery of it. Reaching above her, she pushed against the back of the couch, forcing her hips back at him. He pushed her feet back as he drove into her harder and harder still.

Crying out with need, she wasn't ready when Kenny released her feet and pulled his cock from deep inside her sloppy sex. She wanted to protest as his spunk splashed just under her breast and then over her stomach. She wanted to cum again. Just once more. Slowly opening her eyes, she ran her hands over her waist, collecting Kenny's warm seed and began rubbing it into her breasts Looking up at her husband and the small red blinking light she forced a smile.

"Is that what you wanted Nicholas?"