Joy and Pain

Story Info
Wife sharing story that puts hubby's love for wife to test.
4.9k words
3.47
62.8k
52
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kanekai
kanekai
28 Followers

Have you ever found yourself in a situation and wondered what brought you to this point in time? I find myself pondering that very notion standing just outside of a hotel bathroom door, observing the scene on the king size bed in our room. It feels like I have a stone sitting in the pit of my stomach, as I see my beautiful wife of ten years lying flat on her back with another man between her legs. As I stumble closer to the bed I focus on her cute little feet bouncing in the air, and I take notice of how her perfectly manicured toes are curled. I notice how her wedding ring glints in the low light as she reaches down this man's back and digs her red nails into her lover's ass. I see where they are joined, his rock hard cock sliding in and out of her sex. I watch the tender flesh of her pussy yield to his advances, and I notice the slickness of her juices on his shaft, and the wet spot that is being created on the sheets. I notice that this time around there is no urgency, he is taking his time with her and withdraws almost all the way on the upstroke before slowly pushing his way back down into her depths. I imagine she told him to be gentle this time around. I also notice that this time around she has removed her stockings, but the ankle bracelet is still on though it is now closer to her calf. With this last thought the audio clicks back on and I realize that I must have lost my sense of hearing for a while. Now I hear my wife quietly moaning and her lover's heavy breathing.

I hear her hiss through clenched teeth, "Yessss," as she reaches behind his neck to bring him down for a kiss, and I mumble to myself, "how the hell did I get here."

I think it all started out innocently enough. My wife and I have no kids, and with that fact we still have a healthy sex life even after ten years of marriage. My wife is a naturally beautiful woman. She is a crossbreed between the best of Europe and the best of the Pacific Rim. She has silky long black hair down to the middle of her back, natural curves accentuated with firm c-cup breasts. She is lean and muscular, an athlete, and her body is wrapped with lusciously soft brown skin. Her eyes are hazel, and sparkle with intelligence and mischief. She stands out in a crowd because of her looks, and the fact that at 5'10" she is taller than most women with Asiatic features.

As for myself? Does anyone really care? This story is about my wife, I am mainly a side character. But just so there are no misconceptions, I am above average where looks are concerned, in good shape, and my "tool" is above average as well. I am not into Femdom, cuckolding, or anything too far off the beaten path (despite what you read in the opening paragraph). So how did two men and a woman end up in that hotel room? I guess I would chalk it up to pillow talk gone bad, and not clearing my viewing history on Amazon.

It was about three months ago, my wife was sitting on the couch beside me surfing the net while I was watching television. My concentration was broken, when my wife made a "hmmppf," sound and then said, "interesting." I inquired as to what got her attention and she replied with a non-committal grunt and stated that she was going to get together an Amazon order and asked me if I wanted anything. I replied that I was fine and went back to watching the tube. Fast-forward a couple of days and I come home from work to what initially appears to be an empty house. I call out to my wife and I hear a single word response, "bedroom." I walk through the living room and into our bedroom and my jaw almost hit the floor.

On the bed is my gorgeous wife dressed in white fishnet stockings, a sheer white baby doll, and sheer white bikini style panties. On her left ankle is a simple gold chain, and in her right hand is a clear 7-inch dildo. I start to say something and she simple states, "Shush, the show is about to start," while pointing to a chair conveniently positioned at the end of the bed. As I take a seat I marvel at my wife's body, I can see her dark neatly trimmed pubic hair through the sheer panties along with her excitement. She scoots her heels to her butt and leans back on some pillows so that she can look me in the eye. As I make eye contact with her I notice that she has a naughty grin on her face, and she bounces her eyebrows at me as she powers up the toy on its lowest setting. She closes her eyes as she slowly moves the dildo down between her legs. She lets out a sigh when she makes contact with her clit, and uses her free hand to caress her breasts. As she works the toy up and down her slit her breathing gets heavier and she slowly lets her legs slide out from under her. As for me my cock is about to bust through my slacks. As I reach for my belt and fly my wife interrupts my actions with a curt, "It stays in your pants for now mister."

She points at me and curls her finger in a come hither motion, as I approach her face I can smell her faint perfume and she says to me in a quite voice, "take off my panties."

As I move toward the end of the bed to complete my assigned task I see that she has flattened herself out on the bed and taken the dildo in her mouth. As my hands touch either side of her small waist she lifts her hips off the bed to aid me in removing her moist panties. She lifts her legs straight in the air, while I slide her panties past her feet and then she spreads them as she guides the dildo towards her sex. I watch mesmerized as she teases herself with the tip for a few seconds before asking me, "you want to watch me fuck it baby?" I can barely give a reply, but she picks up her head to see me nodding. She shimmies herself down the bed until her ass is right at the end, "baby would you hold my legs in the air while I slide this cock in me?" she asks. I arise from my chair and grab her stocking clad legs, and she immediately slides the "cock" between her lips. She lets out a low moan at initial penetration, but the gasps as she slides the thing up to the hilt. Now my wife is incredibly tight, and this toy isn't exactly small. She must have been incredible wet to take it to the hilt so fast. I have a decent view from the top but I want to see more so I apply some backward pressure on her legs and she rolls her hips up. Now I have the full view, my wife's pussy wrapped around this cock. She is moving it in and out of her at a moderate pace with long strokes. Her moans are exquisite, and they are mixed with sounds of a "cock" working in and out of a very wet pussy. I can see her juices start to leak out and run down her ass. It is quite honestly the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"Baby look at me," my wife said.

Once I had made eye contact she continued, "Do you like watching your wife stretch her little pussy out with this big cock?" When I replied that I did, she then asked me, "do you want to see me come on this cock?" I think I said yes or hell yes, but it was definitely verbal assent. She then told me to kneel down and get a close look. When I let go of her legs she put her feet on the edge of the bed and I watched as she slammed the cock in and out of herself.

"Oh fuck, I have been waiting for this all day," she cried, "this feels so fucking good babe, and I am about to cum all over this cock."

I watched as she made a few more thrusts then I knew she was coming when her little rosebud start to contract and her hips rolled up. She had the "cock" buried to the hilt, and from the strain displayed on her arms it seemed as if she wished there was still a little dick left to insert inside herself. He defined abs were flexed and her mouth was open in a silent scream as she rode her orgasm to its completion.

"Holy shit," she said in a quite tone as she withdrew the cock from her vagina. She threw her arms above her head and let her legs dangle off the bed, and I was face to face with a very used pussy. My wife keeps herself well groomed but she doesn't shave her lips. I could see her juices had made a mess of the closely cropped pubes surrounding her slit.

"Baby," my wife said bringing me off of my knees.

As I stood up I saw that she still had her eyes closed, but somehow she was spatially aware of where the tent in my trousers was. As she tapped my crotch with her foot she giggled, "Do want some sloppy seconds big boy?"

I had my pants down in a flash and didn't even bother to kick out of them. I put my wife's feet over my shoulders and slide my cock into her with one stroke. I marveled at how wet and loose my wife was from her previous fucking. I immediately started to pound her. I have never fucked my wife this hard before, but she seemed to be loving it.

"That's it baby, fuck me like a slut," my wife said with a feral look on her face.

Her brow was knitted and beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. She slid her legs off my shoulder and brought me in for a kiss. As she broke away from me, she whispered in my ear, "that other cock didn't give me any cum baby."

"My pussy is hungry baby and it needs a load."

Now my wife sometimes says some dirty things in the bed but this was on another level.

"She gave that other cock everything she had but there was no cum for her."

Damn, I thought, who was this woman?

My wife started to cum again, and she flexed those velvety muscles around my cock. That did it! It hit me all at once, and I exploded into her. My wife dug her heels into my ass and hissed, "that's it baby, drain your nuts into me."

When I finally stopped with the spasms my wife let her legs drop and I propped myself up on my elbows looking down at her. The feral look was now replaced with one of almost pure innocence. "Did you know that I can see what was previously viewed on your Amazon account?" my wife queried. "Imagine my surprise when I saw the jewelry, and the dildo."

That's what started it all. Through the weeks, we had more and more sessions with her "new cock." It eventually, evolved into sucking my cock while fucking herself with the dildo. The dirty talk increased as well, I would ask how she liked taking two cocks at the same time, and she would reply with snarky comments like, "I have always been an excellent multi-tasker." I have to say that I was amazed at how her head game picked up when she had a 7-inch stiff one in her pussy. Eventually, it came closer to reality when I came home from work to moaning in the bedroom. On the bed was my wife, face down with her ass in the air. In between moans she gasped, "I'm sorry babe, he was so hot and followed me home from the gym." She then giggled, and asked, "Are you going to watch or join in?" I took few steps forward and stuffed my cock in her mouth.

It seemed like a good idea when we put the ad on an adult website. The guy we chose was good looking and we would find out later very charming and respectful. The night before we were set to meet, my wife gave me one last chance to back out. We were in bed and she was massaging my cock. "You know I am happy if this is the only cock that I have for the rest of my life?" I replied that I knew that.

"I'm just saying that if we go through with this, I will stop if you tell me to stop, but I won't be able to take anything back." I started to speak but she silenced me with a finger on my lips. "Another man is going to be inside me baby, inside my mouth, inside my pussy." She was still stroking my cock as she continued, "He is going to kiss me, suck on my nipples, and taste my pussy." I could only moan. "I am not going to hold back, I'm going to enjoy myself, and I am going to fuck and suck both of you until neither of you have a drop of cum left in your bodies."

The next statement made me explode, "Honey I can't wait to feel his cum shoot inside with me, with you blowing a load in my mouth at the same time."

The next day my wife didn't let me watch her get ready for our hookup. She came out of the bedroom wearing a little black dress that showed plenty of cleavage and leg. She was wearing black stockings, black stilettos, and a gold anklet. The woman exuded confidence in her dressed for sex ensemble.

The ride to the hotel was uneventful except for the fact that my girl spent the whole time rubbing my cock while I drove. The drink we shared with our new friend in the hotel bar helped calm my nerves, but I can't really remember much of what was said. I also don't remember much of the elevator ride up to the room. My memory kind of kicked into gear once the door to the room clicked shut. I was the last one in and my wife was already pushing him to toward the bed. He was trying to caress her, but she kept him at arms length while he backpedalled. Once she had pushed him into the seated position she instructed him to take off his shoes and get comfortable. She then abruptly turned around and came back to my position at the door.

"Are you ok?" she whispered as she moved close to me while searching my eyes.

My arms encircled her waist as I told her that I was fine.

She gave me a soft passionate kiss and as she pulled back, "If you want this to continue then I want you to take of my dress."

She turned around and I slowly unzipped her. As her dress fell to the floor I could see our friend admiring her body. She stepped out of the dress and turned back to face me.

"I'm going to go entertain our guest for a bit," she said in a husky voice, "I want you to watch, but he won't be able to touch my pussy until YOU take off my panties."

She leaned back in and kissed me, after she broke the kiss she whispered that she loved me. Then she turned to her soon to be lover and walked to the bed like a predatory feline. He stood from the bed as she approached and they started kissing passionately. As his hands started caressing her body, my wife slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He moved to kissing her neck and ears as she undid his belt and fly dropping his trousers to the floor.

In between him kissing her breasts and massaging her ass my wife had managed to remove his underwear and shirt completely. He was about to go for my wife's panties when she forcefully pushed him back to the bed. She then turned to me and arched an eyebrow. She motioned me closer and once I was with arm's reach she grabbed my crotch. Feeling my hardness as a sign she could continue, she told me to strip and then turned back towards the bed.

She positioned her lover towards the end of the bed and then leaned into him sampling various parts of his body. I stood behind her naked, watching her lithe form move up and down this man's body, but still she had not touched his penis yet. As a testament to this man's character or will power he had not forced the issue. He just laid back and enjoyed the teasing. Finally my wife stood back up off the bed and looked over her shoulder at me.

"How do I look honey?" she queried. I told her she looked fabulous and then she turned back towards the bed and asked, "Can I suck his cock honey?"

"Oh god please!" he interjected

"Do you want to suck him?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't," she giggled.

"Well I would hate to deprive my wife of something she wanted." I stated while pulling up a chair directly behind her.

With my permission, my wife slowly ran her hands up his thighs until she reached her objective. She gently cupped his balls while slowly stroking his shaft. She bent at the waist and flicked her tongue across the crown of his cock. She had her feet shoulder width apart and the view through her legs was amazing. Her grasping his cock, her running her tongue over the shaft and head, her breasts, her panty clad pussy, this entire view was framed by a pair of long muscular legs sheathed in black nylon. I thought he might cum as soon as my wife finally took his length in his mouth. I watched as my wife's head bobbed up and down, with her long black hair cascading across his chest and bed. As visually erotic as the sight was, what was more erotic was the sounds associated with my wife slurping on another mans dick. While she orally pleased this stranger she slid her hand to her sex and started playing with her clit. Within seconds I could see the wet spot form on her panties and I remembered that I had a part to play if I wanted this to go further.

I wasn't thinking straight at the time, here I was sitting naked in a chair stroking my cock while my wife blew a complete stranger. It was lust that caused me to get out of the chair and slide my wife's panties down her legs.

Once her panties hit the floor she stood up straight and turned to face me. She smiled at me and said, "game time." She then squatted down and took me in her mouth. She was only able to give me about 5 bobs before I had to pull her off.

"Really?" She said with wide eyes.

"Ya," I meekly replied.

She giggled as she turned and hopped on the bed. Once situated, she motioned me to lay on the other side of her. He and I took turns massaging her breasts and kissing her, as she took hold of our cocks. One of the many images that will forever be burned into my memory is the one of my wife's hand encircling another man's dick, seeing the ring that I put on her finger glinting in the low light as she stroked him. At some point in time we were all up on our knees with her sandwiched between us, he in front and me in the back. I had my cock pressed between her ass cheeks while he was making out with my wife. At that point in time I had to taste my wife's pussy so I flipped around and slid between her legs. She rode my face as he stood up on the bed. My god she was so wet, and the view looking up from below was spectacular. I could see the underside of her breasts gently swaying as she took him in her mouth. She ground her mound into my mouth and hissed, "That's it babes, get me ready for him."

A minute or two was spent in this position before she lifted herself off my face and made a simple declaration: "I'm ready to fuck." She stepped off the bed and moved to one of the chairs and took a seat. She lewdly threw a leg over each arm and took turns looking at both of us. It seemed we couldn't decide who would get the honors. She settled it for us when she looked at him and asked, "Have you ever had Asian pussy?"

"No" he replied.

She used two fingers to spread her pussy lips and told him, "Perhaps you should introduce yourself to some then."

I stayed on the bed as he dismounted and moved between my wife's legs. She bit her bottom lip as she grabbed his shaft and brought it right to the edge of her entrance.

She looked over at me, "Last chance, I could just suck him off."

He looked back at me as well and they both watched me stroke for a few seconds. When I didn't say anything my wife slid his head up and down her slit a few times to lube him up with her juices. She broke eye contact with me and seated the head of his cock in her, then used her heels to pull him forward. I watched this strangers cock slide into my wife in one smooth stroke.

"Fuck that's a nice cock" she sighed as he bottomed out inside of her.

He started pumping in and out of her at a moderate pace. My wife moaned in pleasure and angled her hips for the deepest penetration. Her face told the story of how his rod felt buried inside of her. Her pussy also was a testament as to how turned on she was, she was creaming all over his cock and making a mess of the chair. I watched her tits bounce as he started to pick up speed and slam into her.

"Oh fuck, pound this Asian pussy. Make it cum on your thick cock." She cried as an orgasm wracked her body.

Her orgasm had put him on edge and he stated that he was close. My wife locked him in position with her long legs restricting his movement. She slowed her breathing and willed him not to come yet. Once he had his bearing back she gently pushed him away and came over to me where I sat on the bed. She told me to lay back and then put my cock in her mouth. She sucked me in and out a few times and wiggled her ass to invite the stranger to take her from behind. His thrust pushed my wife onto my cock and she locked eyes with me. She maintained eye contact and I lovingly put a hand on either side of her face. She continued to stroke and suck my cock as he railed in and out of her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at him, and said, "I want your cum."

kanekai
kanekai
28 Followers
12