Joy Buzzer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
big0001
big0001
1 Followers

I can feel your pussy juice running down my leg. There is so much of it and I can feel your walls begin to shake. I know you are going to cum soon too. I reach down and begin to move the Butterfly all over your clit, pushing it a few millimeters in one direction and then another. I begin to make circles with it. Just then I feel you clamp down on me. I pull back and shove as far into you as I can go. I feel your cervix against my cockhead and then I begin to cum. I can feel your walls shaking and I can't remember if you started cuming first or did I. As I rock my hips and thrust in and out of you, shooting jet after jet of cum into you, I don't care. I just know that I love the feeling of your walls squeezing my cock, draining me of everything. I collapse on top of you and I can still feel your pussy shake. My cock twitches inside, still shooting out a little bit of cum as it begins to shrink.

"I think we have a keeper,"

I say into your ear.

"With this much cum, I think it would be bad manners not to keep it."

"Isn't that the point?"

I lean over and kiss your smiling face. We quickly get dressed into our proper attire. We leave so fast that we forget about everything but your new red outfit. As we approach the payment desk, I notice that it is the same salesperson who is manning the register.

"So, did she enjoy the outfit?"

"Oh yes. We think it is quite stellar."

I say. She gives me a wink and leans in close.

"Most customers try out their outfits in the dressing rooms. And most couples tend to have some fun in there. With you guys, I wish I had made a video."

I smile at her and pay for the lingerie.

"Maybe next time," I say as I leave the desk.

I wrap my arm around your waist and we head for home. Maybe tonight we can play more dress-up and I know just the outfit.

big0001
big0001
1 Followers
12