Joy Cooks, He Looks

Story Info
She shows off her cookie, while cooking.
787 words
4.09
66.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a friend of mine, Wayne, who's had his eye on my Joy for a long time. Wayne is 50ish and married to a woman who's long since given up sex. She'll give it to him, but her hearts not in it. Wayne would never cheat on his wife, but enjoys looking! When Wayne and I are running around together, he's always asking about Joy: laughing at the things she's said, interested in the things she's doing. He talks to her every chance he gets. He knows we have a great sex life from the stories I've told him and loves to hear about the latest adventure we've had.

I decided it was time for Wayne to have a little adventure of his own. I told Joy that I was going to bring Wayne home one Saturday afternoon and that I wanted her to give him a show. Being the adventurous type, it didn't take much persuading before she was helping me plan the afternoon. She thinks Wayne is a really sweet guy and feels sorry for him that he's still vibrant and sexy, but stuck in a marriage that doesn't satisfy his needs. She told me that she wanted it to look totally spontaneous, like we had stopped by the house and caught her off guard. I picked out one of my button down cotton shirts for her to wear, and we set the scene.

The particular Saturday afternoon arrived and Wayne and I had met at the gym and I suggested he stop by the house for lunch before he went home. He was all for that, with his first question being, "Will Joy be there?" We walked in the door and there was Joy in the kitchen, wearing my over sized button down and nothing else: no bra, no panties. The tail of the shirt hit just below her ass cheeks and the front of the shirt came together not quite covering all of her sweet pussy. She had the shirt unbuttoned at the top so that you could see the curve of her tits peeking out from underneath. What a sight! I said, "Hey, what's for lunch?"

Joy said, "Well... I can make you guys a sandwich. If I'd known you were coming I could have had a better lunch planned." Joy and Wayne started making small talk and you could tell he was happy to be there. We both sat down at the table while Joy prepared the sandwiches and Wayne couldn't take his eyes off of her. Oh, but there was more there than met the eye! As Joy walked toward the table to deliver the sandwiches to us, the flaps of the shirt in the front would open slightly with her steps to reveal the slightest glimpse of her nicely trimmed pussy. It was perfect!

Joy had been making cookie dough when we walked in the door and so she returned to that and plopped the spoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheet. When she opened the oven door and bent over to put the cookie sheet in the oven, the shirt tail rose over her ass to reveal her glistening pussy in all it's glory. Wayne was positioned at the table facing Joy's direction and he got the full show. Joy then walked over to the glass top dining room table and primly sat down with us, being falsely modest, making small talk all the while. Wayne was doing his best to keep it all together, but he was flushed and stumbling over his words. The sight of Joy was causing a very noticeable bulge in the old boys pants.

When Joy got up to check the cookies, she parted her legs as she got up from the chair and flashed us again. She bent over to check the oven, making sure that she was turned to give us the best view. This went on throughout the lunch, with Joy taking every opportunity to show us her snatch, until it was time for Wayne to leave. I walked him out to his car and he asked, "Will Joy be mad that we came in and surprised her like that? I mean, she wasn't dressed or anything."

I told him that she doesn't get uptight about that sort of thing. He said, "That didn't make you mad that I was seeing her that way?" I told him that I was proud of her and didn't care who saw. He said that he'd never had an experience like that and would treasure that memory for the rest of his life. And, that's probably true... although, we may give him an even nicer treat that will make this one pale in comparison.