Joy Division Ch. 02

Story Info
Natasha's nightmare continues.
1.2k words
3.75
49.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers

Again just to reiterate my statement from chapter one, I don't agree with Nazi ideology and find their views abhorrent, this is just a story! I hope you enjoy it.

*

The Captain's Plaything

Natasha screamed as the ice cold water from the shower hit her and she desperately tried to scramble away from the freezing spray but her struggle was to no avail, his jackboot would kick her back, into the shower, every time she tried.

"Oh no you don't, you little red bitch! I'm going to scrub your filthy little hide till you bleed."

From some where her Arian tormentor produced a long handled scrubbing brush, which was used to clean football boots and proceeded to scrub her shaking body with it.

"Please stop! You are killing me!" She begged. The brush was turned round and blows started to rain down upon her.

"I told you to keep your fucking trap shut! You only speak when I fucking tell you to!"

Every inch of her body was assaulted by the cruel brush till she was almost unconscious from the cold water and pain.

"Get up! Now I'm going to show you how we Germans do things!"

He grabbed her long raven hair and dragged her screaming back to the table, forcing her upon her back legs spread.

He quickly stripped and moved between her legs pulling them so that only her upper body rested on the wood. Frantically Natasha tried to close her legs but it was too late as he loomed menacingly above her. She gasped at the size of his prick, much bigger than the one of her only other sexual partner. She tried to kick her legs free from his grasp but he gripped her thighs like a vice digging his nails into soft flesh, making her scream in agony.

"You've got a little fight left in you, you skinny little runt! Good I shall enjoy knocking it out of you. By the end of the week you'll heel at my side like a bitch mark my fucking words."

His now rampant cock was moving towards her wide open pink slit. He looked down into her eyes smiling mockingly, as if to say "You belong to me and there is nothing you can do about it!" The head of his member nudged her entrance and forced it self into her, again she screamed cursing him in Russian. Her Little fists were trying to beat his hands away.

"That's it bitch keep on fighting me, it just makes me harder!"

An inch of his meat was now in her. "Arghhh it hurts please stop!"

Another thrust and half his tool was now embedded in her and her legs ceased their futile struggle, giving him a chance to knock her hands away granting him access to her little breasts.

"Such tiny tits whore but your nipples are like acorns." He began squeezing and rolling her bud between his callous fingers. Then he pulled at it savagely as if he was trying to pull it of her breast, she squealed like a banshee as he forced his cock into her to the hilt!

He groaned, "Fuck you are tight, you need broken in like a filly!"

She spat in his face! "You will never break me you Fascist dog!" Where her defiance came from Natasha did not know but she regretted it almost instantly as his hand slapped her cheek stunning her.

His tool almost withdrew out of her before plunging back into her pinning the little Russian onto the table, like a butterfly on the collectors pin. Building up momentum he fucked her with increasing fury, biting her neck forcing her to moan. She shut her eyes trying to block out her ordeal out of her mind but he wouldn't grant her even this little victory, snarling into her ear he ordered her to open her eyes. Through her tears she could notice his face change as the pace of his thrusts quickened sweat dripping from him as he came in her.

He withdrew his member and cleaned it on her skirt and took the rest of her clothes from the floor. "You won't be needing these any more Slav slut I'm going to keep you naked ready to be fucked any time I desire it!"

He dressed quickly and strode to the door and opened it switching of the light.

"When I come back the light better not be on or I'll flay you alive!"

The door slammed shut and her world plunged into darkness.

Natasha lay on the table in the dark weeping as his seed dripped out of her. How long she lay there she did not know but she was getting thirstier by the minute and decided to get off the table and crawl over to the shower where she lapped at the puddle of water like a dog. She fell asleep there naked, scared and alone.

She awoke with a start as the door was opened and the light was switched on.

"Rise and shine commie bitch time for breakfast." He strode over to her side and placed a stainless steel dog bowl at her side. Natasha got up on her knees and looked at the bowl. In it was a greyish kind of porridge/gruel which did not look very appetising but hunger is the best cook (Old Russian saying) so she put her fingers towards the food. She didn't get very far as his shining jack boot kicked her in the side. "Eat like the dog you are no fucking hands!"

Gingerly she bent down towards the food and began to lap at it finding it surprisingly tasty and before she knew what happened she was licking the bowl clean.

"Good little bitch, we'll have to fatten you up a bit. Now get back onto the table so I can have another shot at your pretty little Slav body!"

At this she screamed and tried to make a run for the open door but he was too quick for her and grabbed her slender waist lifting her kicking feet off the floor and carried her to the table.

"Please not again! I am a prisoner of war you can't do this to me!"

He threw her belly first onto the table like a sack of potatoes and slapped her ass hard leaving a scarlet hand imprinted on it.

"You have no rights bitch you are a spy and are lucky I don't have you frogmarched outside and hanged from the nearest lamppost!"

She had no opportunity to protest as he deftly tied her to the table by her arms and legs leaving her immobile with her ass in the air.

"Enough of this insolence I have to teach you who is in charge! Wait here I'll be back in a jiffy."

The door slammed behind her leaving Natasha stewing with her thoughts. Her tears were falling onto the table and the rough ropes where hurting her. "Please make this stop any minute now I will wake up and this will have been just a nightmare!" She thought to her self.

The door opened again and she heard footsteps behind her but could not see what was going on.

"Now we are going to knock some of this fight out of you and show you what is in store for you when you get back to the Reich."

She heard a whooshing noise but did not know what it was as he continued to talk.

"I'm going to brand you with the mark of the SS, so that you never forget who you belong to for the rest of your miserable life whore!"

And then there was agonising pain and her world went black.

To be continued...

jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers