Joy Division Ch. 04

Story Info
Plaything of the SS.
1.1k words
4
53.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers

Chapter Four: Property of the SS

Once again let me reiterate that I have no Nazi sympathies and find the fascist cause abhorrent. This is just a story! Enjoy.

After she sucked her young tormentor and he came in her face she had to satisfy the others as well nearly gagging at the Tartars smell. She was caked in dried and drying jizz and sobbing at their feet but her fellow countrymen still had plans for Natasha and slapped her onto all fours, cursing her all names under the sun. The youngster once again took his turn first, roughly mounting her like a bitch with no fore play or no concern about the hurt his dick caused her dry cunt. It was over quickly as he shot his load up her. The next two were easier since she was lubricated with spunk. The tartar had other ideas though! She felt his spit run down the crack of her ass where his dirty fingers massaged his phlegm into her tight ass hole. The petite girl tried to protest but was silenced with a slap to her face from one of the others who were standing before her laughing and joking at her plight. The tartar pressed the head of his short but fat cock into the entrance of her virgin arse hole. The teen from the train squatted down in front of her so that he could look into her eyes as she was getting violated. "You're liking this aren't you, you little whore!"

She shook her head tears streaming down her sperm encrusted face biting her lower lip because the pain and humiliation. The tartar was now half way up her back passage and grunting with each millimetre he forced into her.

"Fuck this bitch has a tight arse I think I'm the first man to have his cock up there!"

The youngster in front of her grinned at her, "That true cunt? Nobody ever ass fucked you before now?"

She shook her head meekly and tried to avoid his questioning glare.

"Well we better break you in for our German hosts as a sign of our goodwill."

With an almighty push the tartar imbedded him self deep into her forcing her to scream in agony! She felt like she was split in half, panting like a dog trying to wiggle free from his vice like grip but it was futile; she was pinned down by the stocky Tartar. He quickened his pace, sweat pouring from him onto her, pumping, grinding as he came deep into her bowels. He with drew his member from her aching hole and moved in front of her ordering her to clean his cock with her mouth. Natasha looked at the slimy filthy cock with revulsion refusing to open her mouth. The Tartar impatient with her refusal to comply slapped her face several times leaving her no choice but to obey. As she licked and sucked the dirty member in front of her another cock filled her ass and began buggering her. Sometime during her ordeal she passed out and sweet oblivion engulfed her.

Natasha woke up with a start as the door was noisily opened, the changing room was empty bar her and she wondered where her fellow country men had gone too. She wasn't given much time to ponder the whereabouts of her compatriots as the SS Captain strode over towards her.

"Look at the state of you! You fucking Bolshevik whore!"

She had to agree, she was a state lying face down on the concrete floor, ass sticking into the air, covered in sweat, cum and semen also dribbling out of her every orifice.

"We better get you cleaned up bitch, there's no way I'm going to show you to my superiors like this!"

He grabbed her roughly by the collar and dragged her to the showers.

"Please you are hurting me!" She pleaded

"Shut up Slut! What have I told you about speaking without permission?"

His black leather gloved hand slapped her branded ass cheek causing her to yelp in pain.

"Sorry." She cowered

Another slap, "You shall call me Sir when ever you talk to me is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." She meekly replied tears streaming down her filthy face. The tall blonde Captain forced her under one of the shower head and switched on the water. It was almost scalding hot and made Natasha squealed in agony but the captain just grinned down at her and took the long scrubbing brush and began to clean the sobbing girl. She was almost scarlet by the time he had finished and attached the leash to her collar. Thus naked he led her back towards the playing field.

"Now we are going to see my superiors, I want you on your best behaviour understood?"

"Yes Sir."

They exited into the bright sunlight and now empty stadium. Well not quite empty, at the far end of the pitch were four posts, to which four Russian soldiers were tied to. The captain led his naked charge to the posts. As they approached the four figures Natasha let out a gasp, they were the four men who had abused her the night before!

"That's right my little Ruskie whore, these are you gentlemen friends from last night. It was nice of you to show these wretched communist scum, a good time before we're going to shoot them!"

She did not know what to think, naked on a leash, she despised these men for violating her but she didn't want them shot! 8 SS men entered the stadium followed by 2 senior officers. The two officers approached The Captain and his charge, the Captain saluting smartly.

"That the one you've been talking about Schmidt?" The smaller and fatter one of the two asked.

"Yes Herr Major that's the one!"

"She's not got much up top, but a nice peachy ass!" The other officer observed. Being talked about like a piece of meat caused Natasha to blush and look down at her naked feet.

"Give me the leash Captain while you command this execution squad! I want to examine this little Slav bitch a little bit closer see if she suits our purposes."

The captain handed her over to the fat Major and left to attend the firing squad.

The Major grinned at her menacingly as he ordered her to his side and to spread her legs.

She obeyed without question as the little Fat major inserted his fingers between her legs, blushing furiously!

"My oh my, you are a pretty skinny little thing aren't you?" His free hand started to play with her nipple, squeezing and pinching it remorselessly.

"You'll make a fine addition to the Joy Division little thing, you will serve your German masters or the same fate as those 4 wretched fellows over there awaits you."

To be continued...

jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers