Joy for Jiggly Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

He knew it too, and wasn't certain if she wanted him to cum into her mouth. "I'm getting ready to cum, Jane. Do you want it in your mouth?"

She absolutely and unequivocally did, but her mouth was much too pleasurably occupied to stop and tell him. Wordlessly, she signaled "OK" with her thumb and forefinger, and tightened her lips on the thick shaft that felt so good. She sucked faster too, and her tongue continued laving the entire length of the hard shaft as it went in and out of her mouth. Jane felt it jerking, and she knew what that meant, so she positioned her tongue to catch the cum that was about to spurt.

Daryl's body jerked. Oh! I'm cumming!" he exclaimed, unnecessarily.

The first big gob of his cum landed where Jane wanted it to, right on her tongue, and she savored the delicious taste before swallowing it. She kept sucking, and two more spurts of semen filled her mouth. Jane relished the taste of every drop, but she didn't swallow the mouthful, continuing to suck for another minute, until she was certain nothing more of would be ejaculated. Holding Daryl's cock in her hand, upright so nothing would dribble out and be wasted, Jane swirled his cum in her mouth, relishing the taste and texture, until she swallowed it, loving the feel as it slid down her throat. It had been much too long since she had gotten such a delightful treat.

The cock in her hand was still covered in semen, so Jane carefully licked it all off, much like a girl licking a lollipop, until it was clean. There was still more of Daryl's juices inside, so she removed her right hand from inside her panties and placed the thumb at the underside, directly in front of his scrotum. Slowly, she brought her hand forward, squeezing everything out onto her tongue. She relished this, as she had the rest of his semen, and licked her lips to be sure she had gotten everything he had for her.

"That was wonderful," she told the man who had just filled her mouth with his delicious cum. "I hope you'll do the same for me now."

"I would feel awfully bad if you didn't let me. Lie down on the bed here and get comfortable while I catch my breath."

Smiling, Jane got to her feet, wearing nothing except her sopping panties, and lay down, her head nestled in a pillow. A minute later, Daryl knelt beside her, gazing raptly at the delightful breasts that were waiting for his mouth. As lovely as they were, they were only part of the fabulous treat that was his to lick and suck and generally worship. Daryl shifted his weight so he could support his upper body with one hand placed on the opposite side of Jane's gorgeous body and slowly lowered his face to start licking her nearest nipple.

It was still erect, and the ridges and felt even better to his tongue than they had against his cock. Taking his time, wanting the mutual pleasure to last all day, if possible, he licked the erect pink nubbin, alternating using broad strokes short jabs with just the tip of his tongue. Jane cupped her hands under her lovely globes, and he moved his attentions back and forth between them, while also enjoying the happy cooing noises she was making.

He wanted even more in his mouth, so Daryl opened wide and drew one of the luscious breasts as far inside as he could. Letting his lips form a seal on the soft, smooth flesh, he sucked, while his tongue continued caressing the nipple and pebbly areola. Once again, his avid mouth switched back and forth, while Jane's body writhed blissfully under his ministrations, and she thrust a breast up into his mouth every time he moved. The twin objects of his adoration were the most delightful he had ever experienced.

As marvelous as they were, he knew there were even greater delights waiting for him, and he could smell the delectable juices that had soaked Jane's panties even more thoroughly. With some regret, his mouth started licking and sucking and kissing its way down her plump belly, thankful that there was so much of it to enjoy. Briefly, he thrust his tongue into her navel, and Jane giggled, before urging him further down toward what they both knew was his goal. Daryl's mouth halted its explorations when it reached the waistband of her fragrant panties.

He got up and went around to get back on at the foot of the bed. Jane saw him approaching, and spread her legs to let him get between them. Daryl reached out slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down. She raised her ass off the bed, and he pulled the soaked garment down and around, before pausing to lift her legs and rest them against his shoulders. He resumed peeling the panties up her legs, stopping for a few seconds when they were level with his nose so he could deeply breathe in the incredible aroma of the pussy of the highly aroused woman. Knowing that there were infinitely better things than her scent awaiting him, he pulled them off over one foot at a time and tossed the panties in the general direction of her other clothing. She was naked, and Jane's delectable pussy was all his to enjoy.

Knowing that, and wanting to derive the most pleasure possible, Daryl left her legs over his shoulders and leaned forward, changing his position to get as relaxed as possible. He intended to spend a long time there, with his face buried in Jane's crotch, and he didn't want fatigue or other physical problems to distract him. With his arms wrapped around her thighs, he saw her cleanly shaven pussy inches in front of his face, Daryl smiled it its extreme beauty. Partly because of her excess weight, Jane's pussy appeared even plumper and more juicy and alluring than it might have. Her skin was a lovely, soft ivory, right up to where the rose petals of her inner lips were blossoming through her slit. At the junction of those inner lips was a pink pearl of a clit, already swollen so much it had partially pushed its way out from under its protective nest.

After breathing deeply of the incredible, aroma, Daryl gently used his fingers to spread open her slit. From the beautiful, shiny-wet pink hole he exposed, a great cloud of her womanly scent arose, the most delightful thing he had ever smelled. Some of the juices with that incredible aroma were trickling down her crotch, and he leaned in close and licked them up. Just as he had anticipated, their flavor was delicious, even better than their fragrance, and he greedily devoured all the nectar before it had a chance to soak into the sheets and go to waste.

In eager anticipation, Jane watched as the young man settled himself in comfortably, his arms around her thighs and his eyes gazing raptly at the place that his tongue and lips would soon be pleasuring. Shivers of joy rippled through her body from where his fingers gently spread her highly sensitive pussy lips. More and stronger waves of delight washed over her when his agile tongue caressed her legs and crotch and labia. "Mmmmmm," she murmured happily, readying herself to be taken to the heights of ecstasy.

Although he couldn't read her mind, Daryl was think the same way as Jane was. After treating himself to all the nectar available, he started slowly licking his way up one of her heavenly outer lips. The surface of her skin was incredible, as soft and smooth as a warm satin pillow, and he spent a long time there before his tongue reached her mons. He kissed that soft mound, and raised his head to look at the way her pussy was squirming under his face, before bringing his mouth back down to relish more of her fresh juices. Her other outer lip was just as delightful, and Daryl treated it the same way, licking slowly all the way up and kissing her mons again. This time, he raised his head higher, and was elated to see Jane's eyes closed in bliss and a big smile on her sweet face. He was happy to see that, from what he was doing, her head was rolling from side to side on her pillow while her body writhed on the bed and her cooing had turned to moans of pleasure.

They grew louder and happier when Daryl's tongue once again started to caress her pussy, this time starting at her pink love hole and licking between a pair of inner and outer lips. Everything about Jane's pussy was delightful to him, especially the spongy texture of her engorged inner lip. When he reached the point where the labia were close together, he turned his head slightly, so he could thrust his tongue in between them. With the tip darting in and out and caressing both lips, he advanced slowly, until he reached the end of the inner lip, where it formed her clit hood. Wanting to slowly bring this beautiful woman to an orgasm, Daryl avoided the pink pearl that he knew was the sweetest of her sweet spots, doing no more than stroking his tongue across the top of the hood.

Even to that, the response was immediate. Jane's pussy, which had been squirming under his mouth, started fucking up against Daryl's face, and her blissful moans began ending in whimpers. Smiling inwardly at the high level of arousal his partner had reached, he brought his mouth back down to lick the other pair of labia. After feasting on the fresh ambrosia that had just been produced, he treated these lips the same way he had the other pair.

This time, after licking and kissing Jane's clit hood, Daryl raised his head again, to see her body thrashing on the bed in front of him, while her thighs pummeled the sides of his head. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, and Daryl knew she was at the apex of her arousal, and it was time for her to cum. He lowered his mouth to her pussy again but, this time, his lips surrounded her swollen love button.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" Jane exhorted him when she felt Daryl's lips doing exactly what she wanted them to do.

He needed no urging, because the delectable morsel felt so good as he enveloped it in his mouth. Daryl's lips formed a seal at the base as he sucked, and his tongue fondled the sides and top of Jane's precious clit. Her movements under his face grew even more strenuous, and he held as tightly as he could to the thighs that buffeted the sides of his face.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Jane urged him.

She could feel her whole body pitching and tossing on the bed as her level of pleasure quickly mounted toward the ecstasy that had been her goal ever since answering Daryl's first email. It had been building, as a volcano builds to an eruption, while she sucked his cock, increasing drastically when her hard nipples stroked where her mouth had been. The level took a giant leap when his cock filled her mouth with cum, and had continued steadily building as his tongue paid homage to her pussy. With his mouth sucking on her clit, the volcano exploded.

"Oh! OH! Yes!" she cried joyously.

As Jane started cumming, she clamped her legs onto Daryl's temples and her hands went to the back of his head to press his face as firmly into her pussy as she could. She continued ramming up against his face in the same rhythm as her cries of joy. He clung tightly to Jane's thighs and kept her clit firmly inside his mouth through her gyrations for as long as she was cumming.

"AH!" the lady cried ecstatically as all her muscles clenched, and she arched her back, jamming her pussy into Daryl's face for an ultimate time.

After the best orgasm she had felt for as long as she could remember, Jane totally relaxed, her hands releasing Daryl's head and her arms flopping at her sides. Her legs released their grip as well, but remained draped over his shoulders. He was aware that she had climaxed, and it was one of the most exciting moments of his life, as well as hers. Avidly, he devoured all the ambrosia from her thighs, her crotch, her belly and all around her pussy. He left the juices that were inside the pink hole that had produced them because he knew they would be needed to provide their natural function of lubrication. When Jane sucked him off, his climax was the best he had ever experienced, but the erotic thrills of her pussy had gotten him ready for more. His cock was fully erect and he wanted to fuck, and believed, correctly, that Jane wanted the same.

Once his feast was completed, Daryl backed away, allowing Jane's legs to fall onto the mattress. He slid off the bed and walked over to where she had left his pants, opened the new three-pack of condoms he took from the pocket, and removed one packet. After removing the contents, and rolling it onto his cock, he stuffed the wrapper and the other two prophylactics back into the same pocket. The young man appreciated and shared his partner's desire for safe sex. With his cock ready, he went back to the foot of the bed, delighting in the sight of Jane's body sprawled wantonly in front of him. Her legs were spread widely apart; her eyes were blissfully closed, and a great smile of contentment creased her face. He got back onto the bed and knelt at the foot to wait for her to be ready. Jane opened her eyes when she felt the bed move and, after seeing Daryl's cock prepared and aimed in her direction, her smile became less contented and much more lascivious.

When the sexy BBW raised her arms, it was an invitation that no man in his right mind would want to refuse. Certainly, Daryl didn't. With his right hand guiding his cock, he moved forward on his knees until he was close to her, and leaned forward. Taking that as an RSVP, the grinning Jane reached down her body and used her index fingers to spread her pussy lips. With his weight supported on the other hand, which was beside her hip, Daryl moved closer until the head of his cock was pressed against the lovely pink hole she was holding open for him. He moved the tip back and forth against the wetness to spread her natural lubricant, and thrust forward, wedging his cock into the pussy that was so eager and receptive.

Jane felt the head of Daryl's hard cock squeeze between her fingers into the wet pink hole that hadn't experienced the real thing for much too long. It felt even better than she remembered, its presence sending waves of joy swirling through her body. She cooed happily, and held her pussy lips apart, waiting for more.

Daryl didn't make her wait very long, because bolts of exquisite pleasure were already shooting outward from where her tight pussy was squeezing the head of his cock. A firm thrust drove two more inches of his shaft into where it was so badly needed. Once again, Jane murmured her joy in what was happening after too long going without, and her sounds of delight and Daryl's happy sigh formed a duet of pleasure. He no longer needed to guide his cock, so he released it, placed his right hand on the other side of Jane's body and leaned over her, smiling down with less than half of his cock inside her pussy.

She spread her thighs and bent her knees. Jane wanted each and every one of those seven inches of stiffness inside her pussy, and Daryl felt the same way. With a few more firm strokes, they both had their wish. His entire shaft was buried inside Jane's wet, pink hole, and wave after wave of joy reverberated through her body from where her pussy was being fabulously stretched. It felt every bit as wonderful to Daryl, with the entire length of his cock being massaged by the muscles that lined Jiggly Jane's dripping pussy.

It got even better for both of them. She reached her arms up to embrace him, in an even more intimate invitation. Daryl responded by sliding his body forward and curling his arms under hers, so Jane could hug him against her breasts. They kissed, their tongues mingling, and they both took extra joy in the taste of their own juice in the mouth of the other. As they lay together, his cock imbedded in her pussy, Jane's writhing under him from the intense pleasure she was feeling sent avalanches of delight crashing through either of their bodies.

Jane broke off the kiss, for she had other things in mind. "Give it to me good, you really super dude, you."

Daryl smiled again, and started giving it to her the way she wanted. Pushing back from his elbows, he slowly drew his cock most of the way out of the wet place that had made it so welcome. With just the head still inside, he paused, before driving the entire shaft back inside. When Jane felt the hard, thick cylinder burrowing into her pussy, she flexed her legs and pulled herself forward to meet it. Their bodies came wetly together, evoking another duet of bliss, and her juices spattered onto both of them. Slowly, Daryl drew back, paused and thrust forward again, and this stroke was just as wet and produced just as much joy as the one that preceded it.

Over and over, Daryl plunged his cock into the lady under him, and she fucked back to meet him. Her happy sighs turned into blissful moans from the incredible sensations she was feeling, and the movements of her body became wilder and more erratic. Jane rocked from side to side under Daryl as her level of pleasure mounted toward ecstasy. Although being sucked off earlier had taken the edge off his horniness, he could feel his climax approaching too, and wanted Jiggly Jane to cum before he did. "Nice guys finish last" was his motto when it came to making love with a sweet woman such as the one whose bed he was sharing.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jane whimpered in rhythm with the cock driving in and out of her pussy. Although perhaps not the biggest one to ever entertain her, it was the first in a long time, and extremely welcome.

Daryl had been driving his cock straight in and out of her pussy, with a minimum of contact with her clit, but Jane knew that would have to change. "Move up higher on me," she instructed him. "And give your big, hard cock to my love button."

He did what she wanted, and he could feel her clit and the top of his shaft massaging each other with every thrust, both in and out. Daryl knew his climax was drawing closer and, from the way Jane was loudly expressing her pleasure and thrashing on the bed under him, he could tell she was also getting close. They continued with that position for almost ten minutes, and she knew her time had arrived.

"Harder!" she urged hm. "Fuck me harder!"

He was more than ready for that, and Daryl increased his speed, plowing his cock in and out of his partner's pussy as hard and fast as he could. Her hips swiveled under him thrusting her legs back and forth beside his hips like pistons, and her hands massaged his sides and back in the same tempo as his cock plunging deeply into her. Jane continued urging the young man to keep fucking her, whispering to him how wonderful he was making her feel and how he should never stop.

Daryl didn't stop, especially when his partner let out a joyful cry as she started cumming. The movements of her hips and legs became even wilder, bucking under him and ramming her pussy up to meet his cock as it surged into her. Her hands no longer moved on his back, but were stationary, with the nails dug into the flesh. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She cried out in rhythm with his cock pounding into her.

Abruptly, the very well-fucked woman howled "AH!! AH!!" and jammed her pussy against the man who had evoked that cry of pure ecstasy.

As soon as she orgasmed, Jane melted back into the mattress, almost becoming a pink and white puddle, but Daryl didn't even slow down. Over and over he rammed his cock into her dripping pussy until he also climaxed, pumping three spurts of semen into the condom. After his climax, he relaxed on top of Jane, both of them supremely happy about the great fucking they had just shared. They lay quietly together, catching their respective breaths and murmuring about how great it had already been, and how it would get even better.

Although immensely happy with what they had done that morning, neither Jane nor Daryl considered their sexual adventure to be over. She had two reasons for wanting a young man to service her in bed. For one thing, he would be more amenable to her directions and, even more important, he would have a short recovery time, especially when her fingers and breasts and mouth were involved in making it even shorter. Before driving back home late in the afternoon, Daryl feasted twice more on the juices from between Jane's plump legs, and he used up the rest of the three-pack of condoms. Maybe even better, they made a date for him to return to her apartment the following Saturday for more of the same.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers