Joy Goes Flashing

Story Info
Exhibitionist on the town.
885 words
3.91
95.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had lots of fun flashing Joy. It's something we both enjoy. One night we went to a Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Joy wore this tight black top that really showed nice big breasts and a little tiny short black skirt that barely covered her fine ass and nicely trimmed bush. She was also wearing these open toed 'fuck me' shoes that I love so well.

We walked into the store, after we had stopped at a little bar and had some drinks, although I usually don't want her senses dulled; I want her to experience her horniness to the fullest. We'd found a nice little table at the bookstore where she could sit down. She picked her out some little artsy fartsy book, thumbing through the pages pretending like she was interested in it. I told her to open her legs maybe about two feet apart. This gave a fantastic view of her lovely snatch.

It was also nice from the standpoint that you could only see her from one position. If you stood to either side or to the rear you wouldn't see a thing. There were a few kids in the bookstore and a few blue haired old ladies, neither of which you want to flash. So as she was sitting there, I started to back away slowly to see just where in the store you had to stand to get that perfect view and when I arrived at that location I wish you could have seen what I saw.

All these people browsing around with this hot chick sitting right smack dab in the middle of them legs spread eagle. I was at a section of books that pertained to wine and wine making. I thought to myself, 'who in the hell is going to come over here and look at these books and then be able to check out my exhibitionist Joy.' So, I backed away from that perfect little spot in the bookstore and waited. And, believe it or not, I didn't have to wait more than a couple of minutes before some Chinese guy walked up there. He seemed to be looking for some book but never did pull one off the shelf. He turned around and then WHAM, he saw it.

His eyes got big and his jaw dropped. He sat there for a good long time starring, not quite believing what he was seeing. He eventually moved on, as Joy had gotten up and put an end to his show. I notice that guys go through several stages whenever they get flashed. First stage is disbelief, they can't believe what they're seeing and their first instinct is to look away.

Then, logic and testosterone kick in and they start to look around the room to make sure that no one sees them looking. Then, finally they go in for that hard stare, which usually lasts until Joy moves. That same night at the bookstore, there was this young man about 22, who was following her around. It's always good to flash somebody who is already taken an interest in you anyway.

The young man was satisfied at just looking at Joy's body and bare legs in that skimpy skirt, so imagine his surprise when she slowly bends down to pick a book from the bottom shelf and her skirt slowly rises to reveal a very little bit of twat. I have to admit I've seen Joy's pussy 10,000 times and when she's excited there's no denying it. Her juice was glistening in the stores florescent lighting and her pussy lips were puffed up from the thought of revealing herself to a stranger. Joy kept bending over getting more books off the bottom shelf and he would have stood there until he starved to death, if we hadn't left. Next place we went was a little quickie mart.

I parked right in the front and Joy went to the back of the car, bending over pretending like she was getting something out. There were at least two guys at the place pumping gas that got more than a fill up. They couldn't quite believe what they were seeing. A black guy who happened to be walking down the street at the time, turned and started walking right straight toward Joy.

I was watching in the rear view mirror. He walked straight toward her and didn't turn away until he was about 2 feet from her bare ass. I was for sure he was going to pull his dick out and thrust it right in. And, as horny as she was and as wet as her pussy was, I'm sure she would have given no resistance.

We finished the night out by running by the Taco Bell. There was this older black gentleman working at the window. I gave him my order and pulled up to the window and Joy leaned back in the passenger seat a bit. I pulled her skirt up to show off her pink taco. When he came back to the window to collect my money, at first he didn't see and then a big sloppy grin comes across his face and he began nodding his head. He took my money as well as a few more looks before wishing us a good night.