Joy Meets Her Bull

Story Info
A young white wife explores with a black Bull.
10.8k words
3.82
109.9k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Oldnakeddad for his time and effort making this a much better story!

*****

Mike, Joy, and I had just finished ordering our second round of drinks. As the server left to place our order, I spoke to Joy.

"Joy, I'm enjoying getting to know you. When we finish our new drinks, allow me to pay and we can go across the street to my condo. That way, we can continue to get to know each other in a much more private environment. How does that sound?"

The young married blonde gave me a shy smile and nodded.

"Joy, I'd like Mike to come with us, but I'll let you decide if you want him to join us and watch, or have him wait here at the bar and imagine the fun we're having."

Joy looked over at her husband and then back to me.

"I think it's important that he's with us. After all, it was his fantasy to start with and he's been working on me for two years! I want him to watch."

************************

My post in the well-known national website was titled, "Mature Black Bull Seeks White Couple."

The post continued.

[I'm a black, forty-nine year old, and professionally employed man. I'm sexually dominant and have enjoyed the hot wife/cuckold dynamic for many years. I'm searching for friendship, an ongoing relationship, and sexual intimacy with a couple.

Physically, I'm six feet one inch tall, one hundred ninety-five pounds, and I have salt-and-pepper hair and a toned build. If you're a married, white couple interested in a mature, experienced, black bull to join you for intimate play, please introduce yourself. Let's see if we might match up.]

***

It was over a week before I received a response that I thought was genuine:

[Hi, I'm Mike and my wife's name is Joy. We're twenty-eight and twenty-seven years old, respectively. I started introducing Joy to the hot wife and interracial lifestyle a few years ago. We read stories about it on Literotica.

Recently, Joy has agreed to the possibility of meeting a man, but she's very nervous. We've answered a few online posts, but the guys turn out to be aggressive assholes—they're rude to Joy and demeaning to me.

Joy is losing patience. I showed her your post and she seems to be interested. We like the fact that you're older and more mature. We also like the fact that you're experienced and might help guide us.

We've been faithful to each other since we were married three years ago so, if we decide to explore, we want to make sure it's with someone worthwhile. We won't be rushed, and honestly, we might back out at the last minute. If it's worth your time, let me know. Mike]

I noticed there were two attachments, so I clicked on them and saw two pictures of Mike and Joy. Mike was a good looking man and Joy was very pretty. She had shoulder-length, blonde hair; a curvy figure; and an ample amount of cleavage.

I responded:

[Dear, Mike. Thanks for your note. About me—I've had three long-term friendships and relationships with white couples.

My first experience was while in college. My family was poor, so I needed to support myself through school. I worked hard and was awarded an academic scholarship to an NYC school. The scholarship covered tuition, but I was responsible for room and board.

Rather than living in the dorms, I found a tiny cellar apartment in a home. In exchange for yard work and other handyman chores, my apartment rent was free. The couple who owned the house were in their forties and he traveled extensively for work.

To make a long story short, she seduced me while he was traveling. A month later, after having sex with her nearly every day, she admitted that her husband knew of our sexual activity—she shared the details of every encounter with him. She explained he was a voyeur and asked me to consider letting him watch us.

We ended up having a six year friendship while I stayed to get my master's degree. When he was home, he mostly watched, but he'd occasionally jump in for a MMF.

My second relationship was with a more traditional cuckold couple. She dominated and degraded her husband, but I dominated both of them. I'm straight, but I have had him suck her pussy juice off of my cock and he'd eat my cum from her pussy, mouth, and ass.

I had a two year friendship with that couple and will admit that I liked the experience because it gave me a more well-rounded view of the hot wife/cuckold dynamic.

The third relationship lasted three years and ended six months ago because he was transferred to the West Coast for work. That relationship was more of a hot wife type. He watched, and sometimes joined, when he was home. Otherwise, he'd Skype and watch while he traveled.

I'd very much enjoy continuing to get to know you and Joy. Thanks for your pictures—Joy is a very desirable woman! Please have Joy read my response and, if you both agree that you'd like to continue this conversation and perhaps meet in the future, I'd like each of you to send me separate emails. Please describe your own ideas of what this type of friendship means to you. Chris]

***

The next morning, I was excited to find two emails waiting for me:

[Hi, Chris, I'm Joy. I want you to know that I'm very nervous about this entire situation.

I met Mike in college and I've been faithful to him ever since our senior year after we decided to be exclusive. Other than Mike, I've been intimate with only three others. I gave my virginity to my high school boyfriend on prom night. The others were short term college boyfriends and each relationship was over before I met Mike.

I'm sending this email from my personal account. Most likely, I'll share whatever I send you with Mike, but I'd appreciate it if you'd keep my emails private. There might be some information I don't want to share with him, yet.

I especially want to keep private the fact that my college boyfriends were much better lovers than Mike. Knowing there is better sex available, compared to what I'm getting from Mike, is the only reason I'm considering adding a third person to my bed.

A few years ago, Mike started sharing Literotica stories with me. The common theme of the stories he likes best is hot wife and cuckold stories featuring black men and white couples. He says the idea turns him on. We read in bed and have sex.

I'm a long way from deciding if I'll actually go through with this crazy idea, but you asked what this type of friendship means to me. First, our friend will need to know I'm completely committed to Mike. I love him and, in a few years, I plan to have his children.

I want a respectful friendship. Some of the guys we've talked to online have treated Mike like a turd on their shoe, and they treat me like a complete slut. They all have foot-long cocks and want Mike to eat gallons of their cum from my pussy...it's ridiculous!

I want something real. I want rough, dominant sex instead of the mild and gentle love making I get from Mike—nothing crazy but I want to be fucked!

I'm not sure how Mike sees himself as part of a hot wife threesome. He's a very loving husband, but he's a mild man. I can't see him joining in with a dominant man having sex with me. I think he'd prefer to watch and perhaps take a subservient role, but I'm not sure.

I know Mike sent you a picture of us. Would you send a picture back? Please?

I hope you have a good day! Joy]

I responded:

[Hi, Joy. I commit to never share any details from your emails (or any other type of communication) with anyone. It'll be strictly between you and me. I don't have a porn star sized cock, nor do I pump gallons of cum. I'm a normal man. I'm successful and, though I'm not wealthy, make an excellent living. I live a good and honest life. I'm very sexual and have enjoyed my experiences with white couples.

During my daily life, I'm most comfortable being in control, however, I conduct myself in a professional manner—I'm a gentleman. In private, I'm also an Alpha and a sexual dominant. I like being in charge and ensuring all participants get what they want.

I do want an ongoing friendship, but I do not want to fall in love with you, so I'm not a risk to your marriage. I want to give you orgasms and I want to use you for my own orgasms. Together, we can all figure out what Mike wants and needs.

In your earlier email, you told me you enjoyed sex with your college boyfriends more than with Mike. What made the sex better? What do you like best about the hot wife stories you read on Literotica? How would we start using the sex acts from past relationships, and the acts you've fantasized about, to build a friendship and relationship that we would all enjoy?

I've attached a couple of pictures. What questions do you have for me? Chris]

And from Mike I received:

[Chris, thanks for all of the information. Wow! You've had a lot of experience with couples, and that makes me happy.

I'm not sure what this type of relationship means, but Joy and I aren't looking for a one night stand. I get excited thinking about Joy with another man—especially a dominant, black man. I think I'm a good lover, but I'd like to see if someone else can satisfy her like I do.

I like the idea of being told what to do—maybe sitting in the corner or telling me to jerk off—but I'm not totally sure what I want. That's why I hope we can find someone with experience.

Anyone who has sex with Joy will need to wear a condom for health and pregnancy reasons.

What else would you like to know? Mike]

***

The next email from Joy arrived a few days later.

[Good morning, Chris. Thanks for the pictures! You are a very handsome man. It looks like you exercise. What do you do for a workout?

My thoughts about being a hot wife and having Mike being a cuckold have evolved. The most important thing I want to emphasize is...I'm not a slut! I'm a great wife, a successful high school science teacher, and I'm involved in different activities around town.

I despise the online men who automatically assume I'm a slut. I'm not a slut and I will never allow this lifestyle to define me or Mike. We're an all-American couple living a well-respected American dream.

With that being said, between my limited experience with my immature college boyfriends (who only wanted to get their rocks off) and the Literotica stories Mike and I have read, I fantasize about the possibility of being a slut within a very limited environment. Four examples are:

One: I enjoy giving Mike oral sex! I suck his cock every time we have sex, but only to get him hard and excited so we can fuck—that's all he wants. He doesn't want to cum in my mouth, he's happy when I slide half of his cock past my lips for a few minutes.

Two: Old boyfriends would hold my head and fuck my throat until I'd gag. Sometimes they'd rub their cock on my face. At times, it was degrading, but it was such a turn-on! Mike will never do those types of things to me, but I sense he'd be very turned on while watching a bull use me like that.

Three: Mike is very quiet during sex. I miss the vulgar language my boyfriends used. In public, I want to be respected, but in private, I turn to jello when a man is verbal! I know it'd turn on Mike to listen.

Four: I'm nervous about admitting I like anal sex. Mike thinks it's dirty, so he's never tried to fuck my ass. I don't know how Mike would react if he watched our Dom fuck my ass, but just thinking about it excites me!

Until Mike introduced the idea of a black man joining us, I'd never considered interracial sex. Not because I'm prejudice or racist, but because color doesn't matter to me. In fact, one of my college boyfriends was Asian. Together, Mike and I have watched some interracial cuckold porn. The story lines are ludicrous, but the black and white skin can be very sexy!

I hope I've answered your questions. Have a great night. Joy]

I had time in the middle of the work day, so I wrote Joy:

[Dear, Joy. Thanks for the compliment. I exercise daily but not to excess. At my age, my exercise mostly consists of aerobic activities such as jogging and biking. I lift weights a couple of times a week to keep my overall strength up.

I understand wanting to balance a bull/cuckold couple relationship with a respectable, everyday life—I want the same. I'm a partner of a mid-size engineering firm, so the vast majority of my time is as a professional businessman. I'm successful and well respected by my partners, associates, and clients. I won't jeopardize my professional life. I'm discreet and would expect the same from you and Mike.

In private, we'll explore your sexual limits and include Mike. As a dominant, I'll push each of you. As a friend, I'll make sure you aren't pushed too far nor too fast.

Put simply, you'll continue to "make love" to Mike, but you'll "fuck" me (or more likely, I'll fuck you). When we're together, and in private, I'll be very verbal and I'll expect you to be verbal, too. From my experiences, the verbal interplay is the most important aspect of sex play for the cuckold husband.

Joy, I "will" take your ass. I love anal sex and I would've insisted on it at some point. I'm glad you enjoy it, and I'll be getting a part of your body that Mike has never had. How exciting!

Since you complimented my build, I've attached a couple of revealing, non-X-rated, pictures. Would you please send more intimate pictures in return? Chris]

Since I knew Joy was sharing some of the information from our emails with Mike, I wanted to reach out to him, also, so I wrote:

[Mike, I'm enjoying getting to know Joy. She's a fun woman!

I want to thank you for your willingness to allow me to guide you and Joy during this exciting adventure. I'm confident I can steer our relationship in a direction that'll satisfy all three of us.

As you know, Joy and I have traded a few pictures. The last group of pictures I sent were a bit more revealing—I think Joy will like them. Please pick out some sexy things for her to wear and arrange to take some flirty pictures of Joy so she can send them to me.

I greatly appreciate your help in seducing your lovely wife. Chris]

***

The next morning I found emails from Joy and Mike:

Joy wrote:

[Hey, Chris. It sure looks like you lift weights a lot. You have a very sexy body and should be proud of all of the work you've done to keep yourself in tip top shape.

Thank you for understanding that I want to be respected. I know I sound like a broken record, but it's important to me. Mike and I are good people and always will be. I don't want this adventure to hurt our relationship.

I never considered that Mike would get excited about both of us talking naughty. I always assumed the male...the bull...would be verbal, but what you said makes perfect sense. He'll get to watch and he'll get to listen. I'll guess that Mike will also be able to smell the aroma of sex. He'll have a lot of stimulus but not as much as you and me!

I've attached a couple of frisky pictures. Mike took them last night, so they're new. I'm dressed in my favorite undies and nightie. I'm excited about you looking at my body and hope you like them. Joy]

Mike wrote:

[Chris, I really think Joy is excited about the possibility of a friendship with you—she giggles like a teenager when we talk about you.

We spent almost two hours taking pictures and then picked a few that Joy will send. I've picked a few more that she was a bit uncomfortable sending. I hope you like them. Mike]

I was busy the entire day and didn't get to my "play" email until after dinner. My response to Joy was as follows:

[Joy. Wow! In addition to your very pretty face, you have a hot, little body! I'll admit to being a leg and ass man. The picture of you from behind, wearing the black bra and panty set, is mouthwatering. The white-lace nighty, with matching thong, was equally arousing.

Let's play the three question game. I'll ask three every-day type questions and three intimate questions. Please answer the questions and ask me questions that you'd like to have answered.

In general, where do you and Mike live and work?

Do you have any favorite hobbies?

Where did you and Mike go on your most memorable vacation?

Who gave you your strongest orgasm and how did he give it to you?

Where is the craziest place you've had sex?

Do you keep your pussy shaved, trimmed, or au naturel?

I've attached another couple of pictures. They're very revealing and include my last two hot wives! Don't open the attachments unless you're alone! Tonight after dinner, please have Mike take a couple of revealing pictures of you. Talk to you soon! Chris]

I read Mike's email and looked at the pictures but didn't respond. One picture showed a nipple poking out over the top of a sexy blue bra. In another, Joy was kneeling on a bed—her ass was high and her head was down. The picture was taken from behind and showed a pink thong disappearing into the crack of her ass.

***

Two days later I received another email from Joy:

[You dirty, dirty man! I was between classes when your last email came through, so I quickly opened it. The students were coming into class, but I had a little privacy, so I opened your very naughty pictures!

Your cock...OMG! It's long and thick and beautiful! My pussy was dripping for the rest of the day. It was so sexy seeing you wrapped together with those two women. I also appreciated the fact the pictures were discreet and no one could be identified.

I've shown Mike all of the previous pictures that you've sent, but I didn't show him this set. I told him about them and then I told him he'd be taking some naughty pictures of me. He started to argue, but I put a stop to that nonsense almost immediately—after all, this is his idea!

To your questions—Mike and I live east of the Connecticut River in Hebron. I work in a nearby town at the high school and Mike works in East Hartford for one of the big insurance companies.

Our favorite hobbies are sailing and skiing.

I think my favorite vacation was to the West Coast. We flew into San Francisco and spent ten days working our way to Seattle. It was a blast.

One of my boyfriends gave me a mind altering orgasm every time we were together by licking my clit and fingering my pussy at the same time. The simultaneous clitoral and vaginal stimulation made my head explode! Too bad that boyfriend was a cheating sack of shit.

I've had sex in an unusual place only once. Mike and I went to the shore of the Connecticut River one summer day during a heat wave—the beach and water were packed with people. Mike and I walked into the water until it was up to our neck. We started kissing and getting frisky, I pulled Mike's cock out, and he pushed the crotch of my swimsuit to the side. He fingered me and I jerked him off.

I keep the hair around my tight, little pussy shaved with a landing strip. Do you like the landing strip look?

Would you answer the same questions for me? Joy]

[Joy, you're a delicious young woman. The pictures Mike took are amazing. A dildo in your pussy and a butt plug up your ass? You're a dirty little girl, and I like that! Did Mike like taking the pictures, knowing I would see them?

Answers to the same questions:

I live and work in downtown Hartford. My condo is three blocks from my office—it makes for an easy commute. I also have a weekend cabin on a lake in upstate New York.

Like you and Mike, my favorite vacation was to the West Coast. A dozen of us spent three days tasting wine and eating decadent food in Napa Valley. Then we grabbed a cruise ship out of San Francisco and sailed to Alaska. I purposely lost ten pounds before the trip and gained twenty during the two weeks.

In addition to exercise, I enjoy making wine. I'm a silent partner of a New York vineyard and I help out on weekends. I also like to fish and hunt.

And the dirty questions:

My best orgasms were with one of the couples I played with. After making sure I was very clean, she kneeled in front of me and sucked my cock. He kneeled behind me, pried open my cheeks, and rimmed my asshole with his tongue. It was similar to your simultaneous clit and pussy stimulation. After I orgasmed, she held my cum in her mouth and French kissed her hubby.