Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the head of his cock before licking at it, eliciting a moan from Joel. So far so good.She gently sucked on the head before going further.

"Fuck Skyler" she heard him hiss quietly. She was starting to get the hang of it.

"I can't do this, Skyler" she heard. She thought she'd imagined it. She looked up at him and saw him staring at her.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" she asked taking it out of her mouth.

"No, baby. You didn't do anything wrong" he assured her, helping her to her feet. He pulled his pants back up.

"Then what?" she asked concerned. "What's the matter, babe?" Joel sighed.

"I'm sorry, Skyler. I didn't mean for it to happen. Please." Skyler didn't understand.

"Please what? What happened?"

He hesitated. "Brittani happened."

"What?" she asked as if she couldn't hear him. "Come again?"

"I went to a party. I drunk too much. I was shit-faced, babe. She came on to me. Skyler, I swear...I swear..." He didn't know what he was swearing to. He just wanted her to understand him. Forgive him.

Skyler said nothing. She just stared at him in shock, as her eyes widened and her mouth hung open. She looked as if she were watching a horrific crime take place in front of her.

"Skyler please. Say something. Anything."

She didn't. She couldn't. She picked up her t-shirt, and with her back to him, put it back on. She should have seen this coming.

"Skyler. Say something. Yell at me. Please. Please" he pleaded. Skyler thought he sounded like a kid, praying to God when they wanted a new bike.

"I went against my mother for you. I should have listened to her. She was right. She was so right" she whispered. Joel could hear the pain as her voice cracked.

"Skyler, please I didn't..."

"Save it. I don't wanna hear anymore" she said calmly. She gathered her things and walked towards the door when Joel made a huge mistake. He reached out and touched her shoulder.

12