Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged into her dripping wet pussy using short, meaningful strokes, hitting her sweet spot and everything else in its path. She groaned loudly, gripping the sheets.

"Umm... don't stop, baby. Don't stop," Skyler pleaded, letting out a guttural noise.

"I won't," he growled. Joel could feel his cum building up inside.

Their breathing got heavier as his dick hammered her pussy. Skyler let out something between a yelp and a purr. Her orgasm triggered his release, and he buried his dick deep inside her.

"Fuck," he roared as he felt his dick pulsate and paint her insides with cum. He pulled out and rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him.

"What was that babe?"

"Hmm?" she asked weakly, never lifting her head from his chest.

"That noise you made. You sounded like a cat being mauled to death by a bear or something," he joked.

"Shut up," she said quietly, "Don't ruin the mood."

"I'll ruin that guy's face if I see him again."

"It wasn't even all that serious, Joel."

"It was about to get real serious."

"Don't worry about it. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay," she said kissing him. "I love you, Joel Walker Bentley."

"I love you too, Skyler Faye Henley."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

They decided to go out to a club Thursday night. They had been enjoying themselves, when Lacey and Skyler looked over to see a blonde girl dancing with Gaelan until he walked away from her. The girl obviously couldn't take no for an answer, so she followed him and grabbed his hand intimately. Lacey walked over to her and Skyler followed suit.

"Umm... excuse me. Were you dancing with my man?" she asked tapping the girl on her shoulder.

"Is he your boyfriend?" the girl responded, pointing at Gaelan.

"Yes, he is."

"Did you see me dancing with him?"

"Yes, I did," Lacey said, agitated. She didn't like where this was headed.

"Well then, I guess I was dancing with your man," the girl stated matter-of-factly.

Skyler laughed at the girl's bluntness. Lacey didn't. She saw Lacey's fist ball up.

"Don't, Lace. Let's go." Skyler grabbed her hand.

"You're right, Doodle. Let's go before I have to fuck a bitch up," Lacey spat.

"That's right, Lace. Bye," the girl taunted.

"Nah let me go, Skyler. Imma shut this skinny bitch up."

"No! Let's go now."

"Yeah, Doodle. Take your little friend on so she doesn't get hurt."

"Bitch, shut the fuck up," Skyler warned. "You're lucky I don't set her loose on that ass."

By then, Gaelan and Joel had made their way over to the girls.

"Let's go, babe," Joel said sternly.

"Ooh you're cute," the girl said.

"I know. Come on, Skyler."

Skyler tried to pull Lacey away, but she stood fixed in that same spot, eyeballing the blonde girl.

"Go ahead, Skyler," the girl mocked, gesturing her off, as if dismissing her.

"You're itching for an ass whoopin', bitch. A few months ago, I be done jumped on that ass by now, but I'm not gonna do that. Imma be the bigger woman and leave you standing here looking like the dumbass you are."

"Oops." Lacey laughed as she 'accidentally' spilled her drink down the front of the girl's dress before walking off.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Gaelan, I could've killed that bitch."

"I know."

"No, you don't. You're mine, no one else's. You got that?"

"Yes ma'am," he teased.

"I'm serious, Gaelan. I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

"Do you?"

"With all of my heart."

"Enough to marry me?"

"Yeah. One day."

"How about tomorrow?"

"What?"

"We can elope here, in Key West. I've seen people do it. All I'll have to do is make a few phone calls and..." she replied, pacing the room.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Are you serious?"

"What?" Lacey frowned. "I thought you said you wanted to marry me?" she pouted.

"I do, baby. I'll marry you anywhere. I just want to make sure this is really what you want."

"It is, Gaelan. I want you."

"Well, okay then."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Lacey and Skyler found themselves sitting and discussing the wedding with the planner.

"We have the Sand and Surf beach wedding package."

"Ooo, that sounds nice."

"Indeed. It includes the performance of the ceremony, a bridal bouquet, the groom's boutonnières, and help and assistance."

"Okay. How much are we talkin'?"

"$375."

"That's not too bad."

"It's a very good deal. And you can also get professional photography done for an extra $275."

"Well, I brought my digital camera, so I don't need that. Next." Skyler laughed at Lacey's boldness.

"Okay. Well, a wedding license will cost $100, but there's no waiting period because you both are from out of state."

"Okay. How about a sunset wedding? Can you guys do that?"

"Yes ma'am. It's actually very popular. Exactly how soon are you planning on getting married?"

"ASAP, please," Lacey said eagerly.

"Lace, can I talk to you in private really quick?" Skyler questioned.

"I'll step out and let you two talk. I'll be back in a moment," the planner said.

"Lace, are you sure? What about your family?"

"Doodle, you guys are my family. You have been my best friend and you've been like a sister for the last seven years. My mom doesn't give a damn. She can't stay sober long enough to form a coherent thought. And if you can find my dad, let me know. I haven't seen that bastard since I was 8. You guys are all I need. You're the only ones who count."

"Lace, that's so fucking sweet. I love you so much."

"Aww, I love you too, Doodle."

"Well...let's get this thing going."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

The ceremony was...different to say the least. Gaelan wore a button up shirt and khakis, while his long brown hair hung loosely around his shoulders. Joel, true to his nature, wore the yellow polo Skyler had bought him and some khaki shorts. His blonde locks had grown a bit since she'd first met him, and they blew in the gentle wind. Skyler wore a yellow flowing sundress, and Lacey had on a plain white cocktail dress she had bought that day. She looked gorgeous though.

Skyler helped her pin flowers in her hair and she looked flawless as the wind lightly swept around her dress and hair. All four of them were barefoot. Smather's Beach was the perfect place for a wedding.

Skyler didn't know whether to laugh or cry when Lacey spoke her vows.

"The Deal said it best: every time I close my eyes, I think of you. And no matter what the season is, I'll still love you. With all my heart, and I wanna be with you, wherever you are. I can't imagine my life without you Gaelan. And wherever you go, I won't be too far behind. I look forward to our lives together, and I can't wait to have your little Hawaiian and black babies."

And Skyler, for one couldn't wait to hear the words...

"I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Gaelan Wolff Kinimaka."

The music they danced to was Babyface's "Every Time I Close My Eyes." Skyler loved that song. She had wanted to play that song at her wedding. Damn Lacey.

Every time I close my eyes, I thank the Lord that, I've got you. Every time I think of it, I pinch myself 'cause, I don't believe it's true. That someone like you loves me too.

It never rains and it's no wonder. The sun always shines when I'm near you. It's just a blessing, that I've found somebody like you.

That song couldn't be more true.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler and Joel decided to let Gaelan and Lacey do their own thing that night. They went snorkeling instead.

Skyler laid in bed Saturday morning, not too eager to get up. She was amused as she watched Joel prance around wearing her black jacket.

"Take it off, Joel! You're gonna stretch it" she said between fits of laughter.

"Nah. I like it. You don't think I'm sexy? I think I'm gonna wear it" he said before pouncing on the bed beside her.

"You're a big fuckin' kid, you know that?"

"Yep. But you love it."

Skyler thought back to the dream she had last night and relayed it to Joel.

She and Joel were in the backyard of a beautiful house. She was pregnant and a little girl stood beside her, smiling up at her. She wore a yellow and white dress with bows on the ends of her long black pigtails. She had her Daddy's cupid bow lips, but her Mommy's puppy dog eyes.

"Mommy, when is Leilani coming?"

"Lacey and Gaelan are on their way, baby. Don't worry, Ariel. They'll be here soon."

"Yeah, Ariel. Finish your sandwich and then I'll take you on the swing."

"Yay, Daddy!!"

"Thanks, babe," Skyler said as she kissed Joel. "I'll go get the cake."

It seemed like it was the little girl's birthday. Skyler's mom, her dad and Melanie, Aubrey and Ana were there. Joel's mom, Thomas, James, Autumn, and Savannah were there too. Little kids ran about the yard that was decorated with balloons while presents sat atop a table.

Later Gaelan, Lacey, and a little girl showed up. Everyone was there. Everyone seemed so happy.

Skyler wondered if that dream meant anything.

"Maybe it's our future, babe," Joel said as he snuggled up closer to her.

"Maybe it is. I hope it is. That's if you don't get tired of me before then."

"I'll never get tired of you, Skyler. I'm in this for the long haul. Every relationship has its ups and downs. But I'm gonna be here through it all. Be it happy times, bad times, times when I wanna wring that pretty neck of yours. Joy. Pain. Everything between."

"Everything between," Skyler repeated.

"You aren't getting all mushy gushy lovey-dovey on me are you, Ms. Henley?" he joked.

She laughed. "Suck it, bitch."

***********

I love you guys. Don't forget to rate and comment. :)

12