Joyce

Story Info
Getting acquainted at a wine tasting party.
1.7k words
4.33
28.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

I was at a wine-tasting party organized by a local wine merchant. I didn't know anyone there and thought the only interests I would have in the party would be the featured wines and the provided snacks. Then Joyce showed up.

I had known Joyce for several years and always thought she was quite attractive, but I never managed to tell her what I thought and neither of us created any opportunities to get to know each other better.

The two features I always liked the most about Joyce were her face and her derriere. She had a beautiful, heart-shaped face, with large eyes you could fall into. Each hairstyle she adopted looked cuter than the previous one. So it was always a pleasure to see her, just for her beautiful, smiling face. Her legs, what I had seen of them, were strong. They weren't as prominent as a speed skater's but it seemed clear that she had more muscle than fat on her legs.

Her derriere was appropriate for her legs, wonderfully shaped and beautifully rounded. With the smooth flair of her hips, the wonderfully rounded shape and movement of her butt cheeks entranced me whether I saw her standing or walking.

Her breasts were petite, which always raised my hopes because it's easier to get a full view of small breasts than large breasts inside a woman's blouse. So I've always been fascinated by her possibilities.

At the wine-tasting party, Joyce wore a scoop necked, draped blouse that inspired me to imagine again what it would take to get a glimpse inside. I imagined that she would have to lean forward a little and I would have to be standing at just the right place for that to happen.

Her skirt draped smoothly over her hips and had a slight flair as it hung to just above mid-thigh, nicely accentuating her strong thighs. A few inches of her midriff showed between her blouse and skirt, drawing attention to her small waist. She wore mid-heeled shoes that accentuated the delightful lines of her legs.

I worked up my nerve and approached her, suggesting that we tour the wine tables together. She agreed with a smile and we were off.

As we talked, I had my usual problem of drowning in her eyes. I also had the problem of deciding whether I should stand next to her to try to peek inside her blouse or face her and gaze into her eyes. As much as I maneuvered, I couldn't get a glimpse inside her blouse.

After tasting a couple of wines, I gave up on the blouse and decided to enjoy her company and her eyes.

We continued to taste the wine, getting just a light buzz from the alcohol, and I found that I was thoroughly enjoying her company. When I raised my glass to her and told her about it, she smiled and her eyes seemed to sparkle, a fascinating sight. She thanked me for the compliment and then acknowledged my little toast by touching my glass with hers and taking another sip of wine.

Between wines, we would go to the snack tables and pick up a bite of cheese and crackers, then take a sip of water to get ready for the next wine. After my comment, we walked to the appetizer table to do the same. But there was a difference, this time.

As Joyce leaned over the table to pick up her cheese and crackers, the scoop neck of her blouse hung away from her body and I had a delightful view of her wonderful breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples stood out as though begging for attention.

I knew she caught me looking, but she appeared more amused than offended when she straightened and I was able to return my gaze to her face. As warm as my face felt, I'm sure I turned some interesting shades of red.

We continued to talk and walk around, tasting more wines and snacking on the appetizers. As we made our way through the crowd, it seemed natural for me to guide her occasionally with my hand on her bare waist or high on her hip. Once or twice, I dropped my hand from her waist to lightly brush my fingers across her derriere.

I was pleased that the skirt was soft to my touch and I loved the feeling of her firm cheeks. I got brief glimpses of her breasts when we returned to the appetizer tables but nothing quite as compelling as that first good look. All of this plus my thoughts of touching her had a swelling effect on my penis and I had to squirm a little to stay comfortable.

After everyone had time to taste all the wines and choose some favorites, the hosts asked us all to gather around for a presentation on the wines we tasted and their appropriate use with meals. Joyce and I were at the outer edge of the crowd, with no one behind us.

When I put my arm around her with my hand on her hip, she moved a little closer to me and pressed her near hip against mine. Emboldened, I slid my hand down her hip to touch the outer curve of one of her cheeks. She slid slightly in front of me and pressed the other cheek against the front of my trousers. That was all it took to inspire my penis to harden fully.

If she hadn't noticed it already, she couldn't help but notice it now. I pressed my unmistakably hard penis forward against her cheek. She moved her hips just a little from side to side, rubbing my hardness with her derriere and acknowledging our mutual interest.

Now I wondered what we could get away with in this wine-tasting party. With everyone else's attention on the presenter and with no one behind us, we might be able to explore quite a bit without getting caught.

I moved my hand to cup her derriere, giving her a little squeeze. I put my other hand on her bare midriff above her hip, then slid my hand around the waistline of her skirt toward her front. She folded her arms in front of her, holding my hand to her upper stomach and caressing my hand with her hand. We stood like that while the wine merchant continued to speak.

Joyce rubbed her derriere against my penis and I thrilled at the contact. I caressed and squeezed her derriere, enjoying the touch and her response to my touches.

Her caressing on my hand at her stomach seemed to encourage my hand upward, so I slid it up slightly under her blouse. She gave an encouraging nudge and held her crossed arms slightly away from her body to allow me to move farther. I slid my hand up until I touched the soft skin of the lower curve of her bare breast, then continued upward to rub the tips of my fingers across her nipple. I was delighted by the soft feeling of her skin, the firmness of her breast and the response to my touch as her nipples stiffened under my fingers.

She had cooperated in getting my hand under her blouse, so I decided to explore with the other hand as well. I curled the fingers of my other hand to lift the hem of her skirt in back. In moments, I touched her upper thigh with my fingers, then slid my hand upward to touch her panty-covered derriere. I lifted her skirt even more with my thumb so I could caress her cheek with my whole hand.

Joyce reached behind her other cheek to touch my hard penis in my trousers, then gave it a squeeze. With her other hand, she nudged my hand under her blouse even higher and I cupped her breast, catching her erect nipple between two of my fingers.

She traced the outline of my penis inside my trousers, then gave it another squeeze. I squeezed her breast and cheek in response. Keeping her hand in touch with my hard shaft, she moved her hips to slide across my hand until I was touching both cheeks. I caressed her cheeks, then extended my hand lower to see how far I could reach between her legs.

As I slid my hand along her panties between her thighs, Joyce spread her legs a little to give me better access. I could reach both her pussy and clit. I slid my hand out from between her legs and up over her derriere, again pushing the hem of her skirt up ahead of my hand.

Joyce made objecting noises when my fingers left the vicinity of her pussy, but I continued. I found the top of her panties and slid my hand inside, cupping her cheek and enjoying the feel of the soft, smooth skin of her firm cheeks. At my touch on her bare derriere, she changed her objecting noises to approving noises. She gave my penis a nice, encouraging squeeze and stroke.

I pushed her panties down just off of her cheeks and pushed my hand between her legs, reaching to touch her pussy. When I touched her pussy, I found she was wet with anticipation. I inserted one finger into her pussy and reached with another to touch her clit.

She leaned back against me and stroked my penis. I squeezed her breast in response. Her nipple was standing for attention and I rolled it between my thumb and finger. She snuggled back against me again and stroked my penis more firmly.

She turned her head up to speak quietly and urgently to me. "We can't do nearly as much here as I'd like," she said. "Would you like to continue at my place?"

"Definitely," I agreed, continuing to rub her pussy, clit, and breast. "But I hate to let go of such wonderful parts."

"Are you afraid you might forget on the way?" she asked. "I know how to fix that." She looked around warily, then quickly pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

I lost touch with everything when she moved, but she tucked her panties into my hand and said, "Here. Sniff those on the way as you follow me to my place. They should remind you nicely of what I hope we can do. Are you ready?"

"I'm definitely ready," I said. We left immediately to go to her nearby apartment and continue our mind and body blowing "getting acquainted" exercises.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers