Joyce, Across the Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
57 Followers

I complied and pushed harder. It was almost like I'd bottomed out in the five foot blond. She moaned and rolled her hips and that was it for me. The sight was enough that I decided that if she liked it rough, then she'd get it rough.

I flexed my hips up and towards her. I pushed hard into her. She pounded a small fist on the island's counter top as I set up a rhythm of forcing it in and yanking it out of her. Her tiny pussy strained to hold me as I pulled out and it fought to keep me out as I pushed into her. The slurping sound that her suctioning pussy made when I pulled back and the wet liquid feel of her gash was getting to me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot another load into her.

As her lubrication increased, she began to get into it and push back. She began making grunting noises in the back of her throat, keeping the tempo with her pounding fist. I had to keep my knees bent to continue pounding her pussy since the disparity of our heights kept her pussy below the normal level of my dick. She was impaled on my prong but my legs were getting tired so I increased the grip on her ass while also straightening my knees. It lifted her right off of the linoleum! While my hands were under her hips and my cock was straining at her pussy, her heeled feet hung in the air while she held her torso up on the counter with her hands. I pushed her forward until her weight was on the counter with her legs dangling below her.

Once I had her in this new position, I gripped her by her knees and pushed her legs further apart. I now had full control of her body and our pace. I watched my cock disappear in her and reappear as I pulled out over and over. Our fucking was reaching a frantic pace and her noises were increasing. I grunted over and over as I pushed, making her slide back and forth across the counter.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she repeated over and over again. I reached under her to give her some stimulation by thumbing her clit and found a piercing there. Not sure of the protocol in these matters, I worked it like I would have twenty years ago when women didn't have shrapnel in their privates and she exploded. Her legs clamped shut around my hips, she howled in ecstasy, and her nails dug at the laminate counter top. As her head came up due to her arching back, I caught her hair in my hand and held it like a horse's reigns. For effect, I smacked her right ass cheek hard, the crack reverberating in the small room. This seemed to set her off anew and she tensed up even harder.

Just at the height of her orgasm, I looked down at the red hand print on her ass and my cock sticking out of her cunt and gave one last mighty thrust and started my own orgasm. I fired off into her almost as intensely as the first orgasm ten minutes before. I pumped and pumped, filling her womb with my seed. When I was spent, I pulled out slowly and before the sticky mess could run out of her, I grabbed the same towel that she had used a few minutes before to wipe her face and shoved it against her pulsing pussy. She reached beneath her and held it there as she slid her sweaty torso off of the counter top.

When her feet hit the floor, she pulled down the skirt from around her waist with her free hand. She still held the dish towel against her soaked gash, and the front flap of what was left of her thong hung down below the hem of the skirt, and she wobbled on her heels as she regained her balance. What a mess the poor woman was, and to think, I caused all of that.

"Get out of here, before Brent comes back," she hissed. Joyce looked well fucked, but I wanted to know that I was welcome to return for another performance in the future. "We'll have other chances; now get back across the street."

I laughed and kissed her forehead, one of the few places on her face where no cum had landed earlier and headed towards the door.

As I started down the steps from her porch, I heard the door re-open. I turned to look at her standing behind the door to hide her undressed condition from the neighborhood and gave her a questioning look.

"You owe me a pair of panties, asshole," she laughed. "Don't come back without a replacement pair. And they'd better be nice."

Chaingun
Chaingun
57 Followers
12