Joyce, Across the Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

"Ooh!" came her surprised response. She startled slightly and then relaxed.

When I finished my last languid vertical tongue stroke, I pulled back a little and took a good look at my new target. The crinkled opening of her bottom was a delicate and pale shade like that of milk chocolate, and still wet from its recent clutching grabs at my soaked finger. I rolled my tongue to a sharp point and lightly dabbed at the sensitive skin around the hole. With the tip only, I worked the spit and the remainder of her own cum around and into her asshole slowly to allow her time to get used to the idea that she was about to be penetrated by my tongue.

"Wow! You're doin' things to me that..." was all she was able to get out before I began to work my tightly rolled tongue further into her anus. I pushed her legs further apart, exposing the hole to my oral attack even further. I was only able to get my tongue into her about two inches before pulling back out and pushing forward again. The taste of her ass was tart, but not unpleasant. The remnants of her earlier orgasms mixed with the flavor already there and encouraged me to work harder to bring her off again.

With my tongue in her asshole, I began to work up more saliva that I could use as lube. Whenever I pulled out, I would catch the spit and deposit it in her bottom on the push back in. She was beginning to get into it since I could hear her moans starting anew and her own hands alternated between pinching her own nipples, holding her legs apart even further, and occasionally stroking her own clit.

The approach to her last orgasm was quick and abrupt. The shock of having a tongue penetrate her asshole for the first time so soon after several orgasms probably helped. As her breathing grew ragged again, I began to get the taste of more of her cream running from her pussy down to where my tongue was now buried.

To help her along, I reached up and felt for the piercing in her magic button. I rolled it gently between thumb and forefinger while getting my last licks in on her increasingly squirmy bottom. When I felt her begin to go rigid again, I squeezed her nub roughly and pulled upwards on the metal ring in her sex. I was instantly unable to keep the penetration that I had established in her ass, but I did maintain my grip on her clit. This time, as she came, she nearly came off of the couch and the amount of liquid that streamed from her gushing cunt was impossible for me to capture.

"Oh, FUCK!" she gasped and clamped down on my face and hand with her thighs. I couldn't imagine a better place to be trapped and as I was held motionless between her legs, I watched her lower stomach and vagina tense and release. A short stream of clear liquid hit me right in the face as she came for the last time of the evening. Two more weaker spurts shot straight up and out of her and then the liquid dribbled down her ass crack.

She spasmed one last time and lay still, catching her breath and recovering. Eventually, her thighs relaxed and I was able to move my head again. She lay still, her breathing returned to normal, and she gradually composed herself and opened her eyes.

Without a word, I stood up in front of her. The blanket, which now was around my shoulders, came with me, exposing her again. My cock waved back and forth in front of me as I straightened up to my full height. Her eyes widened as if she expected a renewed assault on her now sensitive sex. I turned, picked up my clothes and began dressing. It was difficult to zip up with a protruding hard on and no underwear, but I managed and began walking towards the door. As I reached for the knob, I turned and looked back at her where she sat, exhausted, and spent. Her mouth hung open in surprise that I wasn't staying to "get mine" and she clearly was at a loss for words.

I checked to see that my clothes were straight, turned back to her, and said, "That'll leave ya with plenty to think about until next time."

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12