Joyce, Across the Street Ch. 04

Story Info
A weekend threesome.
1.9k words
4.41
13.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

Two days later, Sheila and Joyce told me of the plan they'd hatched to turn what Joyce and I had into a threesome. When Sheila had seen my girlfriend filling up her car at the gas station, it had been in preparation for a weekend trip to her mother's three hours away. In that time, the three of us had spent almost every waking minute (and some sleeping time) naked and enjoying each other. Most of the talking had been commands, requests, and quick conversations on the phone to have food delivered. But in little dribs and drabs, the story of their plan came out. I did my part to interrupt it as often as possible. I didn't care how or why they'd decided to fuck me; I just wanted to fuck them.

It turns out that not only was Sheila quite the little horndog, but that she was very submissive as well. I think like I felt it long before I knew it. My brain seemed to have sensed it in my garage and I had treated her as such. At the time, I didn't really understand it or know much about it, but I feel that Joyce was a switch with submissive tendencies. She certainly demanded things when she wanted them, but she wasn't always like that with me. She seemed to lord it over Sheila which I thought was fun to watch, but Sheila didn't seem to be able to find it in herself to ask for anything from Joyce.

I'd no sooner force my cock into her mouth than she'd reach with a free hand for Sheila and pull her closer, either dragging her mouth to her nipples or simply pushing her onto her back to slide under where Joyce knelt to grind her pussy against Sheila's mouth while she serviced my cock. I grew quite used to fucking both of them, in their mouths, pussies, or asses. During that weekend, Joyce got to where she could accept my entire length, grunting and slapping her hands against the bed in an effort to let me get all the way into her tight passage. Sheila however, was another story. She offered it, but the time it took to get into her would make Joyce impatient and she would hold the woman's ass cheeks apart and tell her that "He's going to fucking rape your ass if you don't relax and let him in." I'd smack her cheeks for her and she'd cry. Joyce would laugh at her when the tears fell, but would encourage me to continue. When I would grab a fistful of Sheila's hair and pull her back towards me, she would howl at the invasion and I would fuck her slowly while Joyce would either crawl beneath her and lick her clit, forcing her to cum over and over or she'd yank on Sheila's nipples until I thought she would pull them off of her breasts.

Waking up late on the second night of our weekend, I realized that I was ensconced in a tangle of arms and legs, like kittens sleeping in a box. My eyes opened and I was looking into Sheila's eyes.

"How long you been awake?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes," she answered. "I couldn't sleep."

"And why is that?"

"I am so wound up. I am really enjoying this. I didn't think when Joyce and I hatched our plan to 'trick' you into bed with us, that it would be like this."

"What were you expecting?" I felt I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it from her.

"I thought we would take turns sucking you. I figured we'd tease you and you'd cum once and go home. I didn't..." she trailed off and averted her eyes.

"Didn't what?"

She was silent as she searched for the words. I moved slightly and she felt my half stiff cock stir against her leg.

"Didn't think that you'd be like this. That she would be like this. That...I would be like this."

"Tell me what you mean. Like what? What am I like?" I queried.

"You're...bossy. I don't know how to describe it. You're demanding. You act like you are in charge, like there is no question that you're in charge...like you know that I'll do whatever you ask. And I can't understand my reactions."

I answered, "Can't understand why you feel the need to allow it? To do what I say? To serve me? To submit? To let me use you roughly, how I want, when I want...to fuck you in a manner of my choosing?" My tone had changed noticeably in the course of this series of questions and I could see her eyelids get heavy as she reacted to it.

Her eyes welled up and she whispered, "Oh, God, yes. That is exactly it. How is it that you know? What's going on that you know what I need? It's like you own me. I've never felt this..."

My answer was to reach across my body, caress her pretty cheek, and right as her eyes began to close, I continued past her ear and wadded up a ball of her hair in my hand, pulled her head back, and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Sheila, if I wanted to own you, you'd know it...and your name would be 'Slut'.

"Oh..." she started and her eyes popped open in surprise. I could tell she was dealing with a conflict of feelings and wondered if I really needed to go into the "Fifty Shades" explanation for her. I really didn't think that the dumbed down version of BDSM was appropriate at this hour however, not when I was quite tired and knowing that any explanation was going to take hours of talking, questions, and further exploration into what she felt.

"Cause he's a fucking Dom, you silly cunt," hissed Joyce behind me. We'd failed to notice the blond's change in breathing so we didn't know that her slumber had been interrupted. Sheila's eyes betrayed the fact that she didn't get it, not quite yet anyway. Joyce reached across my body, grabbed her friend's hair, and pulled her down roughly in the direction of our mid-sections. Getting up to kneel on my right, she held Sheila's head inches from my cock. "See that? That's your Dom's cock. That's why he owns you. Cause you need it. Cause he knows how to use it. Because he knows how to use you. And you fucking crave it, don't you?"

I was hard. Seeing Joyce take control of Sheila was new to me and I was really into seeing the "confrontation" between the two naked women. Sheila, however, didn't get to answer. Her face was pushed down, into my crotch. She opened her mouth just in time and was forced to engulf my cock. Joyce held her head and pushed her up and down on me, controlling the speed of the impromptu blowjob that I was receiving. "Like that, slut?" Joyce whispered. "Suck it. Make him cum."

Two hours later, the sun was coming up and two tired girls (OK, and one tired man) were sleepily coming back to life. Joyce dragged herself out of the bed and went into the shower. I dragged Sheila closer to me and rolled her on top of me. Her sleepy, nude body was warm and I was considering spreading her wide and fucking her again, when she said, "You'd really call me Slut, wouldn't you?"

Without hesitation, I said, "You're damned right."

"Geez, I feel like such a slut when I think about this. When I wonder what you have planned next...what you'll do to me...I actually find myself thinking that I want it. I want to be your slut."

I reached down and tweaked a nipple making her jump as I laughed. She looked very surprised that I would introduce frivolity while she was trying to explain something she considered so serious. "Tell me more," I demanded before she could get off track.

"I'm perplexed, for lack of a better word," she said, "I just can't figure out why I'm acting like this. Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. I just don't know how you've brought this out in me..."

My answer to this was to use my feet to spread her legs as she lay on top of me. I could feel how wet she was, so grabbing her hips, I guided her down onto me. She slipped over my cock like a warm, silken sheath of familiarity. I'd been inside of her lots of times in the last two days, but this was very intimate. Before, I'd been fucking her. Now WE were fucking. I was taking something that I wanted and she was offering something she wanted me to have. It was very different and I believe, looking back at it, that it signaled a change in our relationship.

During the long, slow buildup as she was rolling her hips to engulf me completely and I was encouraging her, Joyce came out of the bathroom, fresh from her shower. Patting her hair with a towel, she stood in the doorway and watched us. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was there; I don't think Sheila had noticed, After all, her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging slack. I knew that Sheila was close and I decided to try something. I took my hands off of her hips and gathered a large amount of hair in one and pulled. Her head went back, but her eyes didn't open. I saw the pleasure she was feeling in her face and then I added my other hand to her neck. I squeezed gently and watched her reaction. I knew she'd never been choked before and the surprise caused an incredible reaction.

Her eyes flew open and she stared right through me. She tensed so hard that her body went rigid. I was locked into her; I couldn't have pulled out of her then if I'd wanted to. Her orgasm lasted for probably thirty seconds and I continued to hold her. "I've got you," I assured her, "Good Girl, Good Girl, that's it...cum for me." She continued to stare and her expression became glassy eyed. I watched in amazement as her body remained rigid. "That's it. I've got you. Breathe, Sheila. Breathe."

It seemed like her orgasm lasted for several minutes. She began to come out of it and expression started to return to her face. She gulped huge breaths of air and began to show signs of being exerted. I held her and reassured her as awareness of her surroundings returned. She smiled broadly at me.

"Where did that come from?" Joyce said from the door. Sheila blushed profusely as she realized her friend was watching her experience such bliss.

"Oh, my God!" Sheila exclaimed. "Did you see me? Whaaaaaaaat happened? I...I went somewhere else." I smiled up at her as she looked down at me. She was glowing as if learning that she could have such intense orgasms was hugely gratifying to her. "Joyce, I feel so well-fucked that I may sleep for the rest of the day."

"Good luck with that, Sweetie," Joyce said. We both looked at her questioningly and Joyce held up Sheila's pink cell phone. "You've got a text. 'Seems like you might have missed this last night. Your niece Eva is coming." Sheila didn't quite get it. Joyce continued, "Here. She's on her way here."

"And apparently, that little slut will be here in under an hour."

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers