Joyce is Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's right hand had gone lower and was pressing against her mound, pushing against her skirt. The pressure caught her off guard and she opened her mouth wide, starting to say something.

The girl pulled at the woman's skirt until she felt the woman's panties and rubbed her harder, feeling her moisten through them. The woman's hands hard on her breasts, squeezing almost painfully.

Getting Jeff to this point was making her very private little fantasy was soon to be true! Her fingers pushed deep into her as her mind kept showing what she so desperately wanted to see. For one moment she felt a little sorry for Jeff, but the flare of orgasm caught her and took her to places she only imagined and her cries echoed around the empty office!

The next day Jeff almost didn't show up. The problem was he couldn't get the sight of Temple naked out of his mind. Every sound seemed to remind him of her cries. The feeling of Miriam against his back wouldn't let him relax. Even his wife noticed his restless sleep, a miracle in itself to get her attention on anything. But while he almost wasn't going to show, at the appointed time he was there. Temple came bounding down the stairs and clapped her hands when she saw him.

"Oh goody! We are gonna have so much fun today."

She threw herself into his arms and kissed him for all she was worth. She wrapped her legs around him and shoved her tongue in his mouth as his hands held her ass. In his ear she whispered, "I was dripping all night thinking about today!" She squeezed his cock and grinned.

Miriam came down at a statelier pace and stopped one step up. Her face seemed serene and calm to Jeff.

"So where do you ladies work?"

Miriam looked disappointed. "Small talk? I thought we were well past the small talk stage. Are you coming with us or not?"

He looked down for a second and Temple rubbed her hand across his butt. He nodded a yes and looked at Miriam.

"Well then come on."

He moved to the step and stopped when she didn't move. Temple crowded behind him. Jeff looked up at Miriam.

"Open your mouth."

He paused ever so slightly, but as she inhaled to say something else, he complied.

She spit again in his mouth and waited while he swallowed it. Then she kissed him. It was less a kiss and more a rape of his mouth. She thrust her tongue in and fucked his face while Temple squeezed his ass and pushed against him. Just as he drew a ragged breath through his nose, she broke the kiss. "That's a reminder, don't forget again."

He followed her to the top floor slightly dazed and more confused, but still extremely excited. His eyes glued to Miriam as they climbed. The gym was again empty.

"Lookee what I got." Temple pulled out an old fashioned rubber doorstop from her purse and kicked into place.

"So where were we yesterday?"

Temple slowly disrobed as she said, "After his yummy cum, Jeff here was gonna fuck me, but we ran outa time." She pouted as she said it. Jeff felt his cock jump in response.

"Might as well get naked or Temple here might wreck your clothes."

She flipped off the overhead light, which made it seem even cozier. The light through the tinted glass was more than adequate. The color gave Temple's skin an olive glow. Jeff hurriedly stripped. When he put his clothes off to the side and turned back, Temple was again lying on the floor, her knees up and spread, one hand rubbing her pussy. The exact image burned into his brain from yesterday. He knelt between her legs and she took his cock and held it against her pussy, only this time he was hard and getting harder. When he tried to move it, to push it inside her, he felt Miriam press against his back, once again topless.

"Not yet, Jeff, if you rush, things aren't as much fun for everyone. Let her play a little. You'll like it." To Temple she said, "Not to hard on his cock. We want this to last, let the anticipation of an orgasm build, lover."

Temple slowly rubbed his cock along her pussy and even trapped it between her thighs when she brought her legs vertical and squeezed them together. It didn't take long before Jeff was on the edge.

Miriam came to his side and offered him a breast while Temple let go of his cock and played with herself. The anticipation was killing her, just not of an orgasm.

She remembered the day she met the Lady, a day when Miriam and she were shopping and they each saw a very sexy, slightly older woman. Always in the mood for games, she seduced the Lady and then Miriam joined them. Little did even she realize what they had unleashed!

Miriam stood by the dressing room door and heard the obvious sounds of a woman in orgasm. As she heard her peak, she slipped in the door quickly. The picture in front of her was highly erotic and she felt a new flare of desire for her lover and the unbelievable way she can seduce anyone she wants! Miriam saw the disoriented face of the lovely woman and slowly saw her eyes start to focus. Before she could move Temple slipped her fingers back into the woman and said "It's OK, she's a friend of mine."

The woman lay there, trying to catch her breath as she watched Miriam disrobe. When she saw her large breasts spring free of her bra, the woman's breath caught in her throat. Miriam stripped to the waist as Temple's fingers started taking her up that long climb again. Miriam undid her skirt and twirled it off to the side. She turned and presented her ass to the woman just as she heard her start cumming once again. She slipped off her panties and tossed them to one side. As the woman really started cumming she turned back around.

The woman's eyes got really big and then the orgasm took her totally. Her eyes never left Miriam as her orgasm made her cry much too loud, so loud that a store clerk came to investigate.

Jeff pushed her face between Miriam's large and very firm breasts. She let him move from side to side, licking and sucking on her nipples, letting his body calm down slightly. She wanted him turned on, but not to close to cumming himself.

"Turn over, lover, let Jeff feast on you for a while."

Jeff looked down and watched Temple turn over and get on all fours. Her heart shaped ass was pointed right at him, even if Miriam hadn't pushed him toward it, he would have gladly gone down on her gladly. He heard her cries of pleasure as he tasted her pussy from behind. Then Miriam pushed a little more and he started eating Temple's ass! Her cries intensified. He started tonguing and tongue fucking her asshole and was rewarded by her intense sounds.

Behind him Miriam pushed him on to his hands and knees. He was astounded when she started doing to him what he was doing to Temple. He never thought of his ass in those terms, but when he felt her long tongue fuck him in the ass, he was a convert.

"Finger fuck her little ass."

He complied and struggled a little trying to maintain his balance. He felt Miriam touching his asshole and didn't really care. Temple's cries were intoxicating, she sounded close to an orgasm and he wanted to feel her buck and shake like she did for Miriam. As he inserted one finger, he felt Miriam do the same. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. In a few seconds it was no longer uncomfortable, but becoming pleasurable.

"Are you enjoying your self, Jeff?"

He nodded jerkily, not taking his tongue from Temple.

"No, talk to me, Jeff. Are you enjoying my lover there?"

"Yes, she's incredible!" He said panting from excitement.

"Oh I know, she amazes even me!"

She fucked his ass a couple more times with her two fingers and saw how hard he staying.

"Would you like to fuck her in the ass?"

Temple started making low mewing sounds mixed in with "Oh god yea, fuck my ass!"

Jeff felt like he had won the lottery! "Oh hell yes!"

He went to move, but Miriam stopped him. "Just a second, Jeff. Temple, turn over so you can watch Jeff's face as he fucks your ass!"

In no time she turned over on her back and wrapped her arms around her knees, her wet pussy and anus easily accessible.

Jeff scooted up and put tip of his cock to her red-rimmed asshole when he felt Miriam leave his ass. He looked up and his heart almost stopped. She was standing next to him and just an inch from his mouth was a cock, a real live cock, not some plastic thing. It was larger than his and seemed even larger pointed right at his face.

"If you want to fuck her asshole, you know what you have to do!"

His head in a whirl, he felt his cock head against Temple and felt Miriam touch his lips with her cock. The level of confusion continued. He opened his mouth to say something and she slipped it right in! He never stood a chance!

She pushed several inches in and held his face.

"Do it, lover, fuck her ass!"

He felt Temple tug on the base of his cock and then felt it enveloped in very tight warmth. He struggled slightly and pulled partly out, the cock in his mouth pulled out some as well. But Temple pushed back toward him and his cock sank in again. The cock in his mouth did the same. The confusion intensified, but so did the intense sensations. There was no way he could or would willing pull out of her ass after that second stroke. He groaned around the cock in his mouth and he proceeded to let Miriam fuck his own face as he tried to fuck Temple.

Miriam smiled and then grinned at Temple when she felt him surrender. It wasn't over, but the worst part was. Jeff hadn't yet thought of himself as a cocksucker, but that would change!

She pulled out of his mouth as she saw Temple slow him down, stop him from cumming just yet.

"Spit on it."

"What?"

"Spit on my cock, Jeff!"

He barely could, but some spit dribbled out. He watched mesmerized as she rubbed it across the head of her cock. He got a better look and was impressed in spite of himself. It was long, longer than his, and thicker. It was a cock any man would be proud to show off in the gym. He still had trouble associating it with the beautiful Miriam, but watching her hand stroke it made it easier.

She moved it back to his lips and he opened then right up. Miriam started fucking his mouth as deep as she dared and smiled as he took it. He had a long way to go as a cocksucker, but he could only get better. She kept a hand at her base, not wanting to get too carried away, well not yet.

Miriam heard Temple get close to cumming and waved her to not go too physical yet. The uncertainty of a virgin mouth made her want to be sure he didn't let go during Temple's usual contortions.

Temple looked up at her and pointed to Jeff. She nodded and Temple let him fuck her ass harder knowing his orgasm was not far away.

Miriam loved the feeling of a man cumming while she was in his mouth. It was hard not to just fuck his face until his jaw couldn't take it, or to make him gag around her cock as it went down his throat. But the anticipation of him willingly sucking and swallowing her cock made her patient! It was also tough seeing Temple nearing her own orgasm and not being buried inside her. The physical gyrations she does when Miriam is in her ass are amazing!

Jeff closed his eyes, the feelings were truly intense and they felt like they were happening to someone else. Then he felt his cock stiffen and he came suddenly in her ass. He barely felt it coming because of the sensory overload. But he looked down when he felt her pull away and saw the small drip of sperm escape her ass and he knew it was his! The feeling of pride he felt yesterday was back, despite the large cock in his mouth. He closed his eyes for a moment.

Miriam stopped fucking his mouth and moved to lay down, holding his head and taking him down with her. She took Temple's place, on her back, knees in the air, and Jeff still sucking her cock. Temple lay down next to Jeff and told him to open his eyes.

"Look at Miriam, Jeff. Isn't she beautiful?"

He looked and could only agree. The view along her flat belly, between her large breasts and to her pretty face looking down at him was nearly perfect. It was an image he had only dreamed of, looking up from the pussy of an incredible woman. He never dreamed it wouldn't be a pussy, but the view was the same. He mentally shrugged his shoulders and went back down on her cock.

Temple took his head in her hands and started moving it.

"Now, Jeff, it's time to really suck her cock! . . . You've gotten her so worked up by fucking my ass. . . . She needs to cum real bad! . . . Look at her face, she needs this and you are going to give it to her. . . . Suck it hard, use your tongue. . . . Make her cum into your mouth. . . . She wants to cum in your mouth, Jeff. . . . Help her do this!"

She started stroking his back and ass, keeping him both excited and slightly off-balance. She thought again about the Lady and her wishes as well! Temple thought about the slim redhead that the Lady pointed out to her! Seducing the Lady was wonderful, and watching her going to town in the dressing room was great. But the climax and hint of things to come was when the clerk barged in.

"What the fuck is going on here!"

The tall brunette had opened the dressing room door at the noise and saw an incredible sight. A tall blonde with a cock fucking the hell out of Ms. Jones, a regular customer, while she was eating a little black-haired girl.

Ms. Jones erupted from the floor, Miriam's cock pulling out, actually dripped her juices on the thin carpet.

"Just what is the meaning of this? I come here to shop and get attacked in your dressing room!"

She got behind the clerk and Jan, the clerk, faced the other two. "You just stay right here and I'm calling security. When she turned, Mrs. Jones stepped against her and kissed her full on the lips and then pushed her tongue into her mouth, pushing her deeper in the dressing room. In a matter of moments the other two had her naked, a slick cock pushed up he pussy while she was on her knees between Mrs. Jones thighs. The little girl was on her back eating Jan while the blonde fucked her from behind. There was something almost animalistic, yet she knew if she screamed, it would be over, but once she got wet, and that cock sunk in, she was too turned on to care! She'd never done anything like this, but these three were like a force of nature.

When the other clerk investigated and saw what was happening. She stayed for just a minute and then knelt down next to Jan. "We're going to have to talk about this after work. I hope you like pussy as much as it looks like you do!" Becky rubbed her hand over Jan's ass and kissed Miriam before going back to watch the store. She was wet with anticipation at her 'talk' with Jan later. Jan always seemed like such a straight girl. Never thought to see her like that! Not Jan! She rubbed her hand over her own hip and thought things were certainly looking up"

Temple thought, "I have to go revisit that store. Jan was great, and the look in that other lady's spoke interesting things for her in the future. She sat back on her heels, lightly fingering her pussy while watching Jeff's mouth get nicely fucked. After a time Miriam nodded to her.

"Jeff, the key to make her explode is easy. Work a finger up her ass and finger-fuck her . . . go for it, she loves it!"

"Yea, Jeff, do my ass!" Miriam said with a small grunt of satisfaction.

Jeff lifted up a hand and Temple took it and licked and sucked on two of his fingers. "There you go, nice and wet. Now do her ass and get her off!"

Jeff's eyes got wide as the meaning sunk in. Miriam grabbed his head."

"It's OK Jeff; she did you, now you are just returning the favor. It's not like you haven't tasted cum before."

He sort of resigned himself and worked a finger up into her ass, just like he had with Temple. He felt her react and relax the clamp she had on his head, but she kept touch guiding his head. His jaw started to hurt.

He felt her stiffen and after a minute of fingering her ass, he could almost tell that the cum was moving up her cock. When it hit the back of his throat he gagged on it,

"Hold what you can, Jeff, swallow the rest. But I want a sloppy wet kiss when she's done! You swallow it all I'll be pissed!"

He did his best, but the sheer volume overwhelmed him. He swallowed and tried t keep it in his mouth, but it overflowed his mouth and ran down his neck. When she finally pulled her cock out, he was a mess. Temple was licking it off his chin! Miriam sprayed one last onto his face, getting it in one eye. She thought he never looked better!

Jeff couldn't think just yet. Temple had pushed him over and was french-kissing him with his mouthful of cum while pressing her pussy over his cock. He was as hard as he could ever remember, but he was at a loss as to why. He never even realized he was excited while sucking Miriam.

Temple got up on her knees, straddling him. Her pussy holding his cock as she dripped some of Miriam's cum back to his face. Without a thought he opened his mouth and when she came back down and kissed him, the slippery cum feel and taste wasn't so strange, or so he decided as his cock entered her.

Temple bounced up and down on his cock as rapidly as possible. It didn't take long, before he was cumming directly into her pussy. Miriam stood off to the side watching. Her thoughtful eyes realized how easy Jeff had been to manipulate. Once he came, he didn't even blink an eye when Temple rotated around and presented him with her pussy. He ate his own cum while she licked and sucked his shrinking cock. Miriam slowly got dressed, in her hated business attire. "Sooner or later Jeff is going to realize that the two of us don't actually work in the building. Mrs.' Jones gave us access. Won't you be surprised, little boy? But he probably wouldn't care by then." She thought watching Temple get off one last time. She held back less this time and was all over his face. Between the cum and her own juices, he looked like he had been rode hard and put up wet . . . which had a certain amount of truth.

Temple got up and dressed while Jeff laid there recovering. He tried to stand, but his knees and arms wouldn't support him just yet.

"Jeff, we have to get back. We'll lock the door behind you. I suggest a shower! We'll be tied up tomorrow, so how about Friday?"

When he didn't say anything she walked over to him.

"Be in the stairs same time. This time bring some lubricant, a little olive oil or KY."

They left him laying there on the floor, a puddle of juice around his head, his cock a shrunken tiny thing and his jaw nearly dislocated from Miriam.

They high-fived each other in the hall outside the gym and passed two women heading that way. They snickered at the thought of how Jeff might explain his appearance, if they saw him. Temple thought that the women would come out screaming shortly. Miriam bet that Jeff would stay hidden in the room till the coast was clear. After two minutes they decided Miriam was the winner and on the stairs she fondled Temple's ass promising she will enjoy the paying off.

In the stairs Miriam made another quick call. "Friday, same time. Give us 20 minutes."

Friday came and Jeff surreptitiously slipped a small bottle of olive oil into his case, not sure how he was going to get it to the gym. He stood there thinking about the gorgeous Temple and the shocking and amazing Miriam. He left the kitchen sporting a woody, which his wife didn't even notice.

Jeff's cock only subsided when he thought about the oil. He was afraid of what Miriam wanted it for. No, he thought he knew and it scared him, but it also excited him in a strange way. After 10 years of marriage he felt more alive with his cock inside Temple and Miriam cumming in his mouth than ever before!

The stairwell seemed chilly as he waited; the oil heavy in the trash bag he put it in. No one in his office seemed to notice, which, now that he thought of it, was pretty normal. He wondered what they would think if they knew, but pushed that thought far away.