Joyce is Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Temple came down the stairs quickly, but there was no Miriam in sight. She smiled when she saw him and saw he was carrying something in a bag.

"Come on." She waved him over to the stairs and then hugged him from one step up. Her smaller stature made it a much more interesting hug and then kissed him. She felt him harden and knew he was game for more!

She held his hand as they climbed to the top floor. They met no one between the stairwell and the gym and no one was in the gym. Jeff was too nervous to ask about Miriam until they were behind closed doors. He did watch Temple's ass in front of him and mentally flashed back two days. His woody got uncomfortable.

In the small room he got his first surprise. Miriam was naked, sitting cross legged on a laptop computer.

"Sorry, had to complete this work project."

She continued typing as Temple and Jeff stripped. Miriam didn't even glance up as she typed furiously on the keyboard. While Miriam finished, Temple knelt down and took Jeff into her mouth. Shortly she had him leaning against the wall nearing an orgasm.

"Turn around, Jeff."

He did, placing his hands on the wall. Temple took his bag and pulled out the oil. She grinned and poured a small amount on her fingers.

"You got to fuck my ass so nice the other day; I wanted to return the favor."

She opened his cheeks. "Put your head against the wall and hold your ass open for me."

He complied, for no other reason than he had expected something other than her small fingers.

She oiled him a little bit and started working his asshole open. One finger was easy, two and then three took some work. He was so tight! In a few minutes he was pushing back on her hand, every time she hit his prostate, he grunted.

Miriam put the computer off to one side. She sat there watching, relishing the moment. It had come faster than anticipated; Jeff was an easy target, like most middle-aged guys. The real target wasn't going to be such a pushover; she considered as Temple slowed down and pushed Jeff against the wall.

"She's watching us. She playing with herself and watching me fuck your ass. Her beautiful cock is so hard. You know she likes when I do this to her, don't you?"

Jeff didn't answer. "Oh yea, she loves when I fuck her ass, and I love her fucking mine. She really wants yours right fucking now."

Jeff nodded.

"Say it."

"She wants my ass."

"She wants to fuck your ass. Say it"

"She wants to fuck my ass."

"That she does. She wants to slip that long cock up into you. She wants to fuck you so hard. She wants to cum deep in your little asshole. The question is do you want it? Do you want to feel what it's like to get well fucked?"

He started to answer, but she stopped him.

"Before you say anything, think. You have two choices. You can get dressed right now and go back to work, or you can drop to your knees and go suck her cock. If you leave there's no turning back. You'll know that frequently we'll be here fucking the hell out of each other, and you won't be invited. But know that if you go suck her delicious cock, she's going to fuck you in the ass, and you're gonna love it."

She pulled her hand quickly from his ass and left him gasping for breath against the wall. When he turned around the only thing he could see was Miriam's rising cock. Temple was off to the side cleaning her hand. The computer lay open to Miriam's left. Miriam sat there slowly stroking her cock looking at him expectantly.

He looked down at her cock, he took what seemed like, to him at least, a very long pause and slowly went to his knees. The idea of leaving just didn't seem to be a real one. The feelings these two brought out in him couldn't be denied and the idea of going back to the way things were was not a consideration. He knelt there for a second and took a deep breath. He couldn't put into words what he was feeling; the idea of knowing the two of them were up here wasn't one he thought he could handle. He loved being up here with them in a way he had never felt. The idea of it stopping so suddenly was unfathomable.

He slowly crawled the several feet to her. She didn't smile or do anything to indicate if she was pleased or not, but it wouldn't have mattered. He had eyes only for her cock and her hand which was slowly stroking it, keeping it hard for him.

When he got there, she pointed it right at his mouth and he took it in as far as he could. He started bobbing his head up and down and at that point she smiled at him.

Temple knelt down beside him. "Don't be afraid to use your tongue more and even your teeth. Keep your lips pressed tight; make it feel like a pussy around her cock. She loves that.

He pulled off to breath.

"Yea, it's OK to take a breath, but while you do it, lick her! If she's dry even spit on her cock. Take her balls in your hand and play with them. You know what too hard would be so be careful, but stretch her sack some and feel the weight of her balls in your hand.

"Lick down to the bottom of her shaft and you can even suck on her balls. She fucking loves it when you suck a whole nut on your mouth. Listen to her, listen to her small noises and movements and you'll know when you are doing right. She loves a good cock sucking almost as much as she loves a good ass fucking."

He paused for a second and sucked it back into his mouth. It was slippery now, covered in his spit.

In another office a very attractive professional lady welcomed in another even more attractive, but equally professional looking lady in.

"Good to see you Joyce. How is everything?"

She invited Joyce to sit on the couch in her office, one of the perks of owning her own company. She watched Joyce take off her outer coat and the brief glimpse down her blouse was so tantalizingly quick. She held her breath for a second to regain her control.

They made small talk for a moment and Joyce looked surprised with the older lady offered her a drink.

"It's getting later in the day, I know it's not over yet, but I feel like something other than coffee. Can I offer you a scotch?

"Sure Judy, with water."

Judy got up and served up two scotches. The two ladies sat back, one enjoying the moment and the other unsure of exactly why she had been asked to come over. Judy's account was usually handled by one of Joyce's assistants, although she kept in touch with her often to make sure she was satisfied. Donna, her company owner, wouldn't like a client like Judy getting unhappy.

The small talk went on through one drink. Joyce tried to refuse a second, but Judy didn't seem to notice. She resolved to only touch it to her lips.

With little preamble after she sat back down, Judy lifted up a remote and clicked on the large monitor over her head. The image shocked Joyce so much she just sat there.

Judy moved over and sat next to Joyce before she could react. She adored the heat coming off her body and waited for the inevitable explosion.

Joyce turned and glared at Judy Jones for one moment. Judy had another shock waiting for her and before Joyce could say anything Judy sapped her pretty hard.

"Before you say anything, look again. Look closer."

Joyce held her hand to her cheek and turned back to the screen. It was the same image, a guy actually sucking another guy, from fairly close up. It was gross! The picture pulled back and she realized one of the guys wasn't exactly a guy.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Joyce, look again."

Then the sound came up and she heard a voice. "Jeff, take it all. You have her, she's nearly there."

"Jeff?" Joyce looked very closely and realized who she was watching. That was her husband and that . . . whatever. She sat back against the couch with her third shock in what felt like as many seconds.

"Yes, that is your husband Jeff chowing down on that delicious looking cock."

Joyce looked away, but Judy grabbed her chin. "No, dear Joyce, look closely. He's enjoying himself." She pushed Joyce's face back toward the screen as the image pulled back a little more.

Temple stepped into view and she knelt down by Jeff.

"That's excellent; you are turning into quite the cocksucker! I know Miriam likes it. But now it's time for the main event for today. Let her go and put your head down on the floor. I think you are ready for this. There is one thing. I have to know you haven't changed your mind. What is it Miriam is going to do?"

Joyce had one last shock and sucked down half the second strong scotch with minimal water as she heard her husband say, "She's going to fuck my ass."

"And do you want her to do this?"

"Yes, I want her to fuck me in my ass."

"Oh that's excellent! Just wait here while she gets all lined up."

The camera angle changed a lot. When it settled she saw the tall, powerful looking woman called Miriam kneel behind her husband. He was on his knees with his head down turned away from the camera. She was stroking his asshole with something shiny and slipped two fingers easily in his ass.

Joyce was still shocked, but at the same time nearly hypnotized. Here as her husband doing incredible, disgusting things. She couldn't get him to go down on her and here he was sucking a cock and getting ready to have his ass . . . she could barely think the word.

Judy sat behind Joyce and pressed herself to Joyce's back. The younger woman didn't even notice.

"He is going to love this. I'm not sure, but I don't think he's ever done this before. Miriam is an absolute genius at deflowering virgins."

Joyce got a little angry. "He's not a . . ."

Judy interrupted, "He is there, I think. Although I could be wrong. Now watch."

She couldn't help but watch. It was like some bizarre dream.

As she watched Miriam touch the tip of her cock to her husband's virgin ass, she saw the other girl lay down in front of him and pull his face to her cunt. Without a word he started going down on her with gusto. Now Joyce was getting even madder. How could he do that, when he never . . .!"

As Judy saw the red rise in Joyce's neck, the red of anger, not of shame, nor the paleness of disgust, she felt amazing. She touched of a few buttons and the expensive webcam zoomed in on him eating Temple. She felt the heat rise in Joyce's body. Then she zoomed out and captured the first push that made Jeff grunt like the little pig he was.

"I know you're mad, and probably mad at me, but I knew this would interest you. Hmm I think he is a better cunt licker than he is a cock sucker. Oh look she's all the way inside him. I bet he feels uncomfortable now. You remember you first ass fucking, Joyce."

When she didn't say a word, Judy continued. She put her chin near Joyce's shoulder and took a deep breath of her sexy perfume. "You didn't answer, are you a virgin there as well. Maybe I need to introduce you to Miriam?"

"You know these . . ."

"They are women, dear Joyce, and yes I know them both very well, in the biblical sense."

"Why?"

"Why do I know them? Well they are friends of mine. They seduced me and I loved every second of it. The little one, Temple, lives with me and the beautiful Miriam is a frequent visitor. While I love her cock, I prefer a woman much more."

"No, why this, why are your friends fucking my husband, why are you showing me this."

Judy wrapped her arms around pressing her breasts to Joyce's back harder back. "I would have thought it's obvious. I want you!"

"I'm . . ."

"What, married? Didn't stop your husband any. Oh look, Temple is cumming. You have to watch this."

Judy raised the volume and she watched Temple orgasm like a woman possessed, cumming from her husband?"

"You see I know a little about you. One of our mutual friends told me how poor your sex life has been. When I met Jeff I could see why. I thought he was gay personally. But after Temple and Miriam opened my eyes a bit I realized how much I wanted you. You are gorgeous and so sexy! The last time you came for a meeting, I had Temple and Miriam take a look at you. It was all I could do to keep them from coming in on the meeting and attacking you here. Bu I knew that wouldn't go down well. You can meet them later."

"I don't understand?"

"Just watch. I think Miriam is going to cum soon. I wonder if she'll fill up his ass or make him eat it. Watch it!"

Joyce looked back up at the screen as Judy's hands slipped below her waist and started rubbing her pussy through her slacks. The hot breath returned to her neck.

"Where would you like him to get it, his ass or his face?" Judy rubbed harder. "Choose now or Miriam will do what she wants."

"This is live?"

"God, yes, just upstairs."

Joyce tried to jump up, but Judy wouldn't let her. "No we can't interrupt them. Just watch. But ass or face? Oh it's too late, I know those signs. She is about to cum in his ass. He really is a virgin no longer.

Joyce looked again, her head whirling from two strong scotches on an empty stomach, the reveal showing her husband as something unrecognized, and Judy's hands that seemed to be everywhere.

"You need to stop this."

"Oh no way! Joyce, darling. We are just starting. She reached up and tore open Joyce's blouse. Her hands found her breasts in their lace bra cups. Judy was nearly in heaven from pushed against Joyce's ass.

Joyce couldn't believe it, half of her was truly disgusted, but part of her was turned on, however all of her was getting truly angry for the first time in many a year. Her complacency fell away from her like an emerging butterfly.

On the screen she watched a trickle of thin milky white dribble out from her husband. Her HUSBAND! The anger flared hotter, but this time it was aimed at him. How could this happen no longer mattered. She was mad and there was only one way to deal with it. She broke free of Judy's grasp and stood up. She was taller than Judy, but not as well built. But in her anger she seemed to tower over her.

"You can call them?"

"Yea, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"Do so and tell them not to stop for a while. I want that fucker walking funny for a week!"

As Judy closed her cell, Joyce literally launched herself at Judy and Judy found herself with a wildcat on her hands. Clothes were torn and tossed in all directions. Joyce pushed her down and sat right on her face. "OK, you want me, you got me. Eat me you fucking bitch!"

Judy decided she was in heaven. She had been nervous. Her trump card of having the images posted on the web was forgotten as Joyce's nature came out. Judy was enjoying her first taste of Judy when she felt her shudder through a mild orgasm. Then she spun around, keeping her cunt on Judy's face as she now faced the TV.

"You can fucking do better than that. I said 'Eat me'!"

Joyce reached down and slapped the older woman's breasts hard, much harder than Judy had slapped Joyce. She saw the red marked appearing on her white skin; Joyce started cumming again, much harder. Judy laid her down on the couch and let her recover.

"Not bad, bitch."

Judy started to straddle Joyce, but was rudely pushed away. "I don't eat pussy!"

Judy stood and started to get upset, but Joyce came up right in her face. "You wanna have it out, right here and now? I am so fucking mad I will stomp the shit outta you. You said they were upstairs?"

"Yes, the gym."

"Get dressed and let's go up for a visit."

"I still don't think that's a good idea."

Joyce spun her around and pushed her up against the wall, one hand in her hair and the other pushing two fingers up her pussy. In just a moment Judy was whimpering.

Joyce pulled her fingers out and wiped them across Judy's face. "I don't give a fuck what you think. Get dressed or this is the last time you will ever see this body naked! You can keep my lame ass husband if you want. I don't fucking want him!"

They dressed, although Joyce gave up her blouse as a lost cause and just wore her bra under her jacket. It looked so sexy that Judy had trouble looking away. Joyce seemed to radiate sex! In the hall they passed one lady who only looked only at Joyce, and watched her all the way to the elevator. Joyce ignored her, but it did things to Judy!

They entered the gym and found two women standing by the door listening in.

Joyce walked up and smacked one on the ass. "Fucking voyeurs!" The other woman stepped toward Joyce and found herself pinned to the wall by her neck. She held up her hands in surrender. Joyce wasn't to be trifled with. She kissed the woman, her friend standing there looking amazed as her friend got her mouth literally fucked by this hard-edged, very sexy woman. In two seconds Judy and the other lady heard a moan of pleasure as Joyce's tongue fucked her mouth, treating it like a pussy. After she licked her face and pulled up the woman's shirt to wipe her own face, she literally tossed her to one side. The woman fell on her knees next to her friend.

"You two get the fuck out of here. Got fuck each other silly for all I care. When the girl on the floor didn't move quickly enough, Joyce stepped toward her. She scurried away.

"Yea, I didn't think so." She looked at the other lady, the one who she smacked. "Go take you friend and make her go down on you. She's a fucking slut anyway, as you certainly saw."

The two backed out, not sure what do. They looked at Judy, but she only had eyes for Joyce.

"You go in first, and shut that fucking camera off. Then I am coming in and I am not very fucking happy right now!

Jeff didn't react when the door opened. He was sucking Miriam again and this time Temple was under him blowing his cock. He was feeling so good, then he saw someone moving and the computer clicked closed. When he looked up he saw a woman he had seen in the building many times. Before he could get his head around who she was and why she was there, more movement caught his eye and another person came in. She had dark red hair, like his wife, but this wasn't, couldn't be, he stopped what he was doing as he realized the extraordinary sexy and dangerous looking woman was Joyce, his wife of a decade.

"Don't fucking stop, you slut. There's a cock in front of you. Suck it up." She grabbed his head pushed it back toward Miriam. Jeff took her cock back into his mouth but couldn't focus.

"Stupid slut! Suck it, get it off. I want to see it fill your fucking mouth up."

Temple slide out from under Jeff and stood. She was strongly attracted to this lady, more so than anyone, even Miriam. She locked eyes with her, but for the first time looked away under another person's gaze.

Joyce reached over and tugged Judy to her knees. "She's been working hard on my slut husband's excuse for a dick. Take care of her, now. Let's see how good a cunt licker you are. Let's make it interesting, the first one to cum, eats my pussy!"

Temple pulled Judy's face to her pussy as Miriam pushed deeper into Jeff's mouth, fucking his face.

Joyce took off her jacket, wrinkling her nose at the smell of sex. She unhooked her bra and realized Miriam was watching her.

"Judy says you are a good fuck?"

"No, Judy says I am a great fuck."

Joyce smiled at that. "The little one stays at Judy's?"

"Uh huh."

"Why don't you?"

"I live with a guy who's a pretty good fuck too."

"Ah! Does she like him?"

"She likes his cock, but not him."

"But you like him?"

"Not really, but he's fucking kinky and likes boys too. I get lots of play."

"Well Judy has another roommate for now, we gonna see more of you?"

"As much as you want!"

"Good! You're Miriam, right?"

Miriam nodded and smiled at her.

Temple laughed as she started to cum!

"Well I guess we I know the answer to that question!" Joyce sat down against the wall and spread her legs.

"Tell me when you get close; I want to watch that slut swallow your cum. Make sure you get some on his face!" She turned to Judy. "You can suck his cock for all I care, or you can finger fuck his ass. In fact do that. I want you to see how much of your whole fucking hand you can get in there! You get extra credit if his little cock sperms on the floor."

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers