Joyce is Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers

Judy did as she said, but her head was also spinning a bit. Joyce was moving in with her! Her heart soared! This was a dream come true! Joyce and Temple! Too bad the house would be overrun by Miriam's asshole boyfriend's buddies. But that would be a small price to make Joyce happy,

Temple put her considerable tongue skills to work and had Joyce nearing an orgasm quickly. When she tried to slow down, Joyce pushed her on her back and started rubbing her pussy up and down Temple's face. She was fucking her face! It was primal, animalistic and both Judy and Miriam loved watching it.

"I'm going to cum!"

"About fucking time!" Joyce got up, her juices literally dripped down her inner thighs. Miriam started cumming at once, the first blast caused Jeff's cheeks to expand comically, but then Miriam pulled out and the rest ended up on his face! He looked ridiculous, at least to Judy. She laughed at him, cruelly.

"Did he cum?" She asked Judy.

Judy looked down between his legs and saw a small puddle. She thought about lying, but knew Joyce would figure it out once Jeff moved.

"Yes, a little bit."

She kicked out and caught Jeff on the hip. "Well clean it up, slut!"

Miriam got up and stood over Joyce, but as much as she tried to intimidate her, it seemed to have no affect. "What are you going to do with him?"

"If you want him, he's yours. Bring him by Judy's tomorrow. You can spend the night at my house, I'll be occupied. Just give me a couple of hours to go home and get some weekend clothes. Then he's all yours, Miriam. Consider him a gift."

She looked at her husband, still lying on the floor on his side not sure what to do. "You, you fucking slut, go with Miriam, show her my fucking house and serve her in any way she wants. If she fucking tells you to strip naked and go blow the Great Dane next door, you better damn well do it. Your obedience is all you have right now, you pathetic little wimp. As for this pussy." She pointed to her own and rubbed it slowly. Both Judy and Temple eyed it with serious lust in their eyes. "You will never fuck me again. I see how much you like cock so that might not be something you miss."

He started to rise and protest. She put a foot on his chest and he found himself looking up at her pussy.

"Yea, look at it all you want, cocksucker, but you are never fucking this cunt again. Get this room cleaned up, it fucking stinks! Start with your pathetically little puddle of sperm on the floor!"

She turned her back on him and dressed slowly, knowing every eye was on her. When she was ready she had to prod Judy.

"Well, are you fucking ready to go or what?" Joyce stalked out, not even glancing at her husband who was eyeing the floor. Judy followed her, leaving Miriam and Temple with Jeff.

In the hall, outside the gym Joyce let out a deep breath and relaxed slightly. She saw Judy move toward her and saw her hesitate.

"Yea, I am still mad, but that I'll get over, eventually. Do not fucking push me right now! Let's just go home, I am wrung out!"

Judy smiled at the word 'home.' Home with Joyce, a Joyce she didn't recognize, but had become even more than the professional Joyce she was hooked on even before she realized she could love a woman. A Joyce who was going to make things so interesting!

Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers