Joyce, Peter & Me

Story Info
Husband & wife decide to share another.
7k words
97.4k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since we first started fucking, Joyce and I always seemed to be at different levels. I was a virgin when we met, but she was experienced. I could never get enough of fucking her to catch up for all the missed times. I was 18 years old before I had my first fuck, whereas Joyce started fucking when she was 15 years old, and our daughter seemed to follow in her mothers step as she also started at that age. But daughters' sex life is another story.

Sex was always great while we were dating, and there was never enough times to have it, but after a few years of marriage, and a few kids, Joyce had lost a lot of desires for sex. She was a good wife, even if she was not in the mood for sex, she would still let my desires have their way. Many a time when I would want to fuck her, but she would not be in the mood, I would start to act like a little child and beg her to fuck with me. If this failed I would then give her the old "well if you don't want to fuck, can you just lay down and let me fuck," which eventually she would out of love for me.

At one point, about 5 years into the marriage, I was always horny and wanting sex, but she was just not interested in having it more than 2 or 3 times a week. I would be asking for it as often as twice a day. After all, she had one fantastic body and had great looks as well. She surprised me one day (after letting me have sex for breakfast and again for lunch, I asked again for supper) when she said, "Please! Go and get yourself a lover and leave me alone! Just don't tell me if you do"

No I did not want to take a lover as I had already started cheating on her after one year of marriage. Nothing on a regular basis mind you, just the occasional drunken one-night stands etc., but her words made me glow with desire and wanting her even more. How could a guy be so lucky as to have this offered on a plate to him? The strange thing was, once she had begged me to take a lover, I no longer wanted to have others! It was not long after this that my sexual desires started to wane.

For the next 6 months neither of us really wanted sex often, but did still have it purely for the "marital" reasons, both thinking that "we must" or risk being thought of as cheating on the other. It was around this time that Joyce started to slowly get more and more sexually aroused and wanting sex on a more regular basis. She seemed to begin to crave for sex, but I was still in a state of not needing or wanting it. This continued for another 5 years. It was not till many years later that I understood that she had taken many a lover herself during those years, but that also is another story, hahahah!

Well after 10 years of marriage and the many different desires of us both, we found ourselves in a state of both being bored with our own sex lives, and we sat down and talked openly about our dilemmas. Over the years together we had faced many family and financial problems as well as the ordinary day to day ones, and once we started to open to each other and tell of our "hidden desires and dreams", we spoke honestly about our feelings and needs. Joyce and I confided in each other that we both had hidden desires of having an "open marriage" where we could each take a partner, or have 3-some, 4-some, or more sums.

I understood that as a guy it would be harder for me to find a willing female to join us, then for her to find a willing guy, and we both agreed that maybe at the start it would have to be MFM for some time before we (I) got a chance at a FMF night. She was reluctant at first as she wanted to try another female and watch me fucking another, but she understood the "logistics" of this type of thing. We started by advertising in the "Personal" Columns of the local papers, as well as leaving an advert on the notice board of the local sex shop. It did not take long to get many replies.

As we had a private mailbox, we had the opportunity to stay anonymous, and to take our time to peruse the willing respondents to our advertising. We spent many hours and days sifting through them, as well as the photos that they sent (this was a pre-request in our advert). The funny thing was the one we selected had no photo, nothing much about himself (or his wife), but was such a strange, yet funny letter, that we felt we just had to meet him, so I rang the number he gave.

His name was Peter, he was a Doctor, was married with 2 kids, but his wife had some major sexual and emotional problems, so there was rarely any sex. Him and I spoke for about an hour on the phone and then Joyce spoke to him for a short time and we decided to all meet up.

Feeling safe and secure in our own home we decided to invite him there. He was older by maybe 6 to 8 years than both of us (Joyce and I are only 3 months apart in age), but he seemed so natural and relaxed, as well as humorous, that we quickly became friends. The problem was; we became such good friends it was many, many weeks before anyone of us broached the subject of sex.

I'm not sure who it was, but think it was maybe me, who began the topic. The three of us were sitting at the table having a coffee and a chat (like we did maybe 3 times a week) when the subject of "Extramarital Sex, and the reason we were all together" arose. Yes, come to think of it, it was me that started that side of things.

So, the "forbidden" subject had finally been brought to the fore, and we all approached it sheepishly. And I should point out here that the meeting between Peter and Joyce was purely for a "2-some" with my consent. I first asked Peter if he still was interested, and if he felt Joyce turned him on enough to have his attention. He was sheepish with his reply, but said he certainly thought she was a great, sexy looking woman and he would love to have the chance if she and I agreed. I then asked Joyce the same question about Peter and she replied; "I have been wanting to fuck him since I first met him!"

Now, we were in a house where there were 3 bedrooms, but there was also a "granny room" on the back, so it was decided that it would all take place there, away from the marital bed. After another very jumpy and nervous (by Peter) 20 minutes, I said, "well if you two are going to fuck each other, you better get started before I change my mind". They both began to laugh, and this maybe was the beginning of their relaxed and ready state. I showed them to the room and bid them farewell and hoped they had fun, and to take their time and enjoy each other.

Now I can tell you this for sure, that was no easy thing to do, for I was as jealous as hell that she was going to have sex with him while I was sitting in the kitchen alone, wondering what he had and how well he used it, and if she would want him afterwards, more than me. It was a very strange and scary time for me, but one that I had to endure if I wanted the chance to be able to have open and honest sex with other women. I understood that it was also best for her to start first so that she could never get angry with me fucking another woman!

Joyce and Peter had been in the "other room" for almost an hour, when suddenly the phone rings. I was surprised when I answered, to find it was Peter ringing! My God! What has happened? Has he killed her and run off and decided now to gloat? It seemed like forever before those thoughts left my brain, and he started to talk to me, but was in fact only a few moments. He said; "Sorry mate, I can't do this. We have been talking about this for the whole time, and we both agree it does not seem right that you are sitting in there and we are out here. You must be full of worry and doubt and scared as hell as to what we are doing". And he was very exact in what he had just said to me.

I had indeed been going out of my mind in the last 30 minutes. He then shocked me by saying; "we both decided that you should come and be here while this happens so you know all is OK and nothing bad is happening to Joyce". FUCK! Was he for real? I could not believe this, he (and my wife) was asking me to come and watch them fuck!

I pondered this request a few minutes before I decided that maybe it would be very, very interesting to see how she would react to me watching her. I guess I was secretly hoping that she would be so scared that nothing would happen between them, and all that had happened was they had seen each other naked. I was wrong! When I arrived in the room at the back, they were sitting on the bed still fully clothed! They beckoned me to take a seat (the room only had a double bed, 1 seat and a dresser), which I nervously obliged.

First Peter, then Joyce, told me how they had talked, kissed, talked, touched each other through clothing, then talked again, but admitted that first Joyce was scared because her husband was next door, then Peter because he said his friend was next door, and that they both felt it wrong that I should sit there and worry and wonder. I asked what was wrong and how could I help them to feel better. I was totally shocked and unprepared for Joyce's response!

She said; "I would feel better if you were here and watching, so you never have to question me, or wonder as to how much I enjoyed or disliked this.

Damn! This shook me to my boots! It took me a few minutes to ponder this request. On one hand I did not want or need to see another guy fucking my wife, but on the other hand, I had always liked watching VCR Porno's, so why not watch my wife getting fucked by another guy? After all, I had fucked her for years but never actually seen what she looked like being fucked! So I agreed.

Peter took the first step and lightly kissed Joyce on the cheeks, and then slowly around to one ear, then the next, before he eventually brought his lips to hers. Joyce meanwhile was looking very timid, but also was not stopping him from his actions; obviously she felt it was very exciting to have her husband watch while another guy kissed her so tenderly and intimately. He was very slow, methodical and gentle, and he seemed to take his time, maybe to get her hot, or maybe so as not to get me worried, who knows.

Slowly Joyce started to respond to his kisses and she began to caress his chest, slowly but gently, then down to his navel and then his belt line. I was getting aroused and wondered what would happen next? Who would make the first sexual move? I did not have long to find out.

I know when Joyce is kissed and licked in and around the ears she becomes very hot, and obviously Peter (as a married man) knew this also, for he made deliberate "attacks" on her ears. By now you are maybe wondering, "Why is this story in the bi-sexual part of this site", but please take your time and see what happens either sooner or later! I could see Joyce was getting very hot, and must admit I was also feeling that way myself.

I'd unconsciously started to rub my cock through my pants. She took the next step and began to undo the buttons on his shirt, and then slowly removed it. This was maybe a sign for him that she was ready to begin and felt at ease, for he then put his hand under her top, and instead of going to the front and caressing her tits, he went straight to the back and undid the clip. I had to admire his nerve and eagerness!

It was not long before they were both in deep embraces and kissing each other intently, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, ever going deeper and deeper with their probing and sexual desires. Peter made the next move and undid the zip on her skirt and slowly eased her arse up so as to remove it from her now hot and eager body. His hands were gently touching, but not probing, her pussy trough her now obviously wet satin G-string. Soon she took the lead and not only undid his trousers and removed them, but also in the same motion, she removed his jocks as well.

He was now totally exposed, and very erect for me to see, but her position did not allow her to see his manhood at this stage in time. I was so aroused at the sight of his cock, standing there erect and waiting for her next move. He was not large, but then again I am not either. We are both maybe around 6" erect, but his tool is a little thicker than mine, but not much.

As he began to try and take her top off she pushed him back a little, whispered something to him, and then her hands moved slowly from his chest to his abdomen. Slowly making little circles so as not to go direct, but maybe to make him feel hotter and hotter. From the look on his face it was certainly working. She started from around his nipple area and slowly moved a few inches down, then to one side, then the other, then down a few more inches and repeating this all the way to his navel.

He made several attempts to reach out and take her top off, to try and touch her panties etc, but each time she pushed his hands away, each time getting louder and louder, not caring if I heard or not, and saying; "No, I want to enjoy this time, you just lay back and let me lead the way". On hearing this I became even more erect, for she had never once been demanding like this during our time together. Where was this coming from?

She spent a few minutes doing this and then slowly moved her fingers further down to his pubic region. This made him winch a little, but his face showed that he liked her touch. Slowly, but ever gently she let her fingers move further down to where she was just barely touching the tip of his now erect cock. Maybe I imagined it, but it certainly seemed to grow another half inch when he felt her hands meet his now engorged cock. Her movements became ever more defined and she had now encompassed his girth with her hand, slow, clasping it a little tighter. He squirmed for a slight moment and then let out a soft, ummmm.

She continued to gently massage his manhood for a few more minutes, all the time her eyes were glued on his member, taking in every detail of its veins, head, length, etc. Now Joyce has always obliged me and sucked my cock, but only in a half-hearted way, never seeming to be enjoying what she was doing, just doing it to please me. But with Peter it seemed different! She moved her mouth towards it slowly, her lips only glancing over the head, her tongue, just slightly touching the slit in his cock head, but then, without warning to him or myself, she opened her mouth and took his rigid cock in her mouth, right down to the base. The sight of this made my cock throb and I felt like I was about to cum there and then, and I was only watching this, not being the one receiving this attention. His back arched up and I swear his arse moved at least 12 inches of the bed. She almost chocked when he did this.

Peter finally decided it was time for him to make another attempt at freeing her body from her clothing so that he could see and touch her obviously hot and receptive body. He moved himself slowly and he slowly removed her top, one arm at a time. He then slid his hands down lower and gently removed her G-String; she never once tried to stop him. I was now ready to cum in my pants and started to undo my zip to get access to my hard cock in readiness for the actions that were about to unfold in front of me.

Joyce positioned herself so that he could get a closer look at her womanhood. He was eager to receive what was offered and pulled her on top of him so that they were now in the 69 position. From where I was sitting I had a clear view of her on top of his body, sucking on his rigid, pulsating cock. It amazed me, for I found that I was more interested in watching his cock then in watching her. I had now taken out my cock and begun to slowly massage it, just a little, but was enjoying what I was seeing too much and needed to feel a hand on my cock.

They continued to eat each other this way for about 5 minutes and Joyce had at least 2 orgasms that I could tell from her moans and sudden thrusts. She pulled herself away from him and turned around so she was lying along side of him. She looked down toward me and gave a funny look which told me she was now ready to take the next step and let this man fuck her while her husband watched. I was as horny as hell by now and wanted to just rip off my clothes and jump on her then and there and fuck the living daylights out of her hot wet cunt. I gave her a smile and wink and then she understood, turned to Peter and said; "Peter, please fuck me now, I need you so bad".

Peter was not slow in taking her up on her request, and he was soon on top of her, but had not begun to insert his cock into her waiting pussy. I was sitting closer to the end of the bed and could see between their open legs. I could see her wet, dripping cunt, her pert little flaps and mound were looking back at me, almost winking their thanks at me for allowing this. Peter's balls were just at the top of her mound and his rigid cock was running along towards her navel and I could just imagine the sensation Joyce was feeling right now.

He was kissing here more intensely now and grinding his hips ever so gently, but in a faster mode, over her hot and now sweaty body. But he seemed like he was not going to try and enter her for some reason? Eventually Joyce slid her hands down between them and grabbed his throbbing member and tried to guide it towards her cunt. At first he seemed to fight her advances, then after a few quiet words in his ear he allowed her to position his shaft to the opening of her ready and waiting cunt.

He inserted just the head of his cock into her and did not proceed, which I guessed was his way of teasing her even more, but this was not the case. She would push her arse up to receive him but he kept lifting higher and higher, never letting her feel the full length of his rigid pole. She spoke louder to him now and I heard her ask him why he was doing this and he replied; "I feel wrong that I am about to fuck you and your husband is missing out on all the fun"! I could not believe this, after all the strange happenings today and the way I was brought to this room to watch another guy fuck my wife, now he has a sense of guilt and can't fuck her!

I was almost ready to take my pants off and fuck her myself and tell him to piss off when she replied to him; "would it make you feel better if he joined us as well?" I could not believe she had actually asked him that. My God, was this for real? She wants me to join this guy and we both fuck her? My lucky day! I get to share her, fuck her, and watch her being fucked?

Peter replied that maybe it would be best as he felt bad and had already started to feel his cock lose it strength with shame. He thought it would be better as he wanted me to be there and see she was being treated safely, but, he felt awkward knowing I was sitting there fully clothed watching them both. I was a little shocked as well as excited and happy all at once. I was formally being asked to join in and help him to give my wife the pleasures she desired. I quickly stripped my clothes off and moved across and sat on the side of the bed, not knowing what I should do or where to begin. Do I just jump in and fuck her then let him know it's Ok, or do I let him fuck her first and I give attention to her tits? Who knows?

This was all so new for me. I turned to her and said; "hey, this is your treat, you tell me what happens next". With this she replied to both of us in a dominant fashion; "Peter, I want you to lick my pussy while I suck on my husbands cock." My cock began to throb even harder just hearing her words, not waiting for the feel of her mouth.

He obliged and slid down between her now open and waiting legs and began to suck and lick her into frenzy. Meanwhile she motioned me to position myself at the top of her head so that I was leaning over her head and able to kiss her tits while she began to suck on my stiff and pulsating cock. From the way she was grinding her arse into and off the bed, I was not sure if it was from Peter's' actions or mine, I just knew she was having the time of her life with all the attention she was getting.

12